Search warrant discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know I think even the detectives were taken in by Casey in the beginning. They were buying the nanny stole the baby thing at first and they took her around racing to find Caylee. By the time they snapped to the fact that she was lying Cindy and George had plenty of time to get rid of evidence.

In the aff...the detective seems very wary of her story throughout. He told her it didnt seem plausible. I dont know anymore.I need a huge break.

Oh...so the my daughter is a liar translates to: Be careful when you are investigating where my missing granddaughter is cause my daughter doesn't have all the facts straight most of the time. Check and recheck. We need to find who took her & get her back. Never thinking in the end their checking and rechecking would point them right back to the daughter who is responsible?

Yes. I really don't think it dawned on them that CASEY would be responsible.... they probably thought she got herself in another jam.

Don't be surprised if we find out her parents always defended Casey & thought it was always the 'friends' who were leading Cpoor Casey down the wrong path.

I'm sorry if someone has already posted this...but our local 6 news just announced this..it was on TV

I'm guessing this is what was in the warrant? I haven't been able to see it.

Items collected from Anthony house on Wednesday.

Casey Anthony's clothing

3 pair of pants
6 shirts
2 skirts

where? what are we looking at?:blowkiss:

Originally Posted by Elley Mae
And also looks like Casey and Jesse did go to the beach that weekend.

I (Patty G.) posted a response.....
That sentence is odd the way it is written. This is Jesse speaking ... "She (Casey) said that Caylee was with the "nanny" and they had gone to the beach for the weekend.".

I am interrepating it as Caylee and the Nanny went to the beach.

This is page #5, last paragraph

Does anyone know or remember from any interviews if Cindy has ever said what she did right after the car was brought home? Did she ever indicate that she waited awhile before going to search for Casey? I know she said that she found Amy's # in the purse, but I wonder if she washed the clothes before calling Amy and is just now telling LE about them or has been refusing to turn them over without a search warrant.

IMO, I dont think LE really believed her right from the beginning. To me, even the 911 operator, I could tell by the questionning tone in her voice, that she even thought something was very wrong...that a child would be missing 30 days and nobody reported it. The cops knew something was wrong witht his story right from the git-go but they had to go along with Casey to follow up on her story. At least that's my opinion.

I also interpret that lien to mean only Caylee and the nanny went to the beach.

by the way, I thought Orlando was land locked...is there a beach in Orlando?

Doesn't anyone find it odd George told LE on Friday August 4th that the last time he saw Caylee was on June 8th??? Page 7, 4th paragraph

And he told Greta on June 16th!!!!

EVENT´S UNIVERSAL
LES DA LA BIENVENDIA Y LES INVITA A VISITAR NUESTRA WEB, ELABORADA CON LA MEJOR VOLUNTAD DE OFRECERLES LA MEJOR ATENCIÓN EN TODOS Y CADA UNO DE LOS SERVICIOS QUE USTED NECESITA.

EVENTS UNIVERSAL WELCOMES YOU AND INVITES YOU TO VISIT OUR WEB PAGE, CREATED WITH THE GOAL OF PROVIDING THE BEST POSSIBLE ATTENTION FOR EACH AND ALL SERVICES YOU MIGHT REQUIRE.

Unless I'm blind on top of dumb, this page leads nowhere. It doesn't give any indication on what the "services" are....

You're probably not blind or dumb, but I did get the links to lead me to different pages. Contact info is:

EVENT´S UNIVERSAL

PRODUCCIONES ARTÍSTICAS
GESTIÓN DE EVENTOS Y ESPECTÁCULOS

Tfno: 626 17 22 58 // 636 83 00 04

Fax: 922 29 01 60

E-MAILS: domingo@eventsuniversal.com

nohemi@eventsuniversal.com

C/ SAN FRANCISCO, 72

SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE

C.P. 38001

I really believe that these folks have contributed in a cover up. I think that they do know a whole lot more than what they say.

I also think Cindy acts "guilty" she gives too many interviews, loves the attention and it feeds the need in her to be important. I think they are confusing things on purpose. By the time the thing gets to trial, IF it ever does, they will have confused the public so much we won't know what to believe.

Perhaps...what we see is not Cindy enjoying the attention but.........Cindy overcompensating?

Until now I was really on the fence about the gp covering up for Casey. I still do not think there was a cover up from the beginning, like another poster said after they saw all the lies and inconsistencies Casey was telling the police, they must have saw it too that things don't look good for Casey.

So perhaps Cindy is running from show to show and speaking with reports and all that because she is TRYING TO ACT LIKE SHE IS COOPERATING AND LOOKING FOR THE CHILD? Overcompensating?

Try these if you can't get to the other pages from the links
http://www.eventsuniversal.com/Art-can.html

http://www.eventsuniversal.com/Art-nac.html

Necesita organizar su evento, fiesta, espectaculo, etc... nosotros abarcamos todos estos servicios y más...

* Alquiler de sillas
* Catering para artistas y brindis, etc...
* Dirección artística de galas.
* Preparación de candidatas en pasarela
* Maquillaje y peluquería
* Azafatas
* Fotografía y Video profesional
* Organización de eventos
* Protocolo
* Presentación de famosos en eventos y prensa
* Grupo electrogeno
* Lanzadores automáticos de serpentinas y confettis
* Iluminacion y Sonido
* Limusinas
* Carruajes de Caballos
* Proyeccion en Pantallas
* Baños portatiles
* Carpas

* Y mucho más servicios a vuestra disposición.

http://www.eventsuniversal.com/serv-adic.html

Right. So, did she wash the pants before or after her award winning 911 call!?!? Which, btw, I think was her raw emotion - the one and only we've seen. But still...

It says:

"Prior to calling LE"

It sure sounds like they smelled death in the car and then removed the clothes from the back seat of the car & washed the pants. No mention of what she did with the footwear.

You have to wonder how they contaminated the scene in the trunk IF they were in such a rush to do Casey's laundry for her. :furious:

Unless I'm blind on top of dumb, this page leads nowhere. It doesn't give any indication on what the "services" are....

Not dumb or blind at all. None of this makes sense to me. There is nothing I can see that leads to "events.universal.com" except that one website and isn't correct with the dot between events and universal. Still looking though. :bang:

I kind of doubt the smell was the only reason she washed those pants. I fear those pants possibly had ground dirt or gasoline on them.

You know I think even the detectives were taken in by Casey in the beginning. They were buying the nanny stole the baby thing at first and they took her around racing to find Caylee. By the time they snapped to the fact that she was lying Cindy and George had plenty of time to get rid of evidence.

I don't get the feeling that the grandparents intentionally destroyed evidence. And there is no indication that they did so after the realized Caylee was gone. The cans were moved prior to that. The pants were pulled and washed prior to LE being called. We all heard the 911 calls span a couple of hours. Hindsight is really easy but I think they have a flake of a daughter, they are use to her outlandish behavior, they get a letter telling them their car is impounded, they get it back, it reeks.... I don't know that most natural reaction of a parent is to think "my daughter may have actually killed someone, maybe even my granddaughter, don't touch this possible crime scene". Probably more of a what the hell did she do, where the hell is she, and why am I always cleaning up her mess.

They have let police in the house, volunteered the laptop, let cadaver dogs in the yard. They could have lawyered up right away and made this really difficult for LE. They haven't. Stupid and regretful actions, yes, intentionally hiding evidence I don't know.

I agree because thinking back I could not tell you what my kids wore 2 weeks ago. I would really have to think hard to figure it out. :waitasec:

I agree, except in the case of: What she was wearing was not appropriate for where she said she was going. And, he was already very suspicious of her activities.

Perhaps...what we see is not Cindy enjoying the attention but.........Cindy overcompensating?

Until now I was really on the fence about the gp covering up for Casey. I still do not think there was a cover up from the beginning, like another poster said after they saw all the lies and inconsistencies Casey was telling the police, they must have saw it too that things don't look good for Casey.

So perhaps Cindy is running from show to show and speaking with reports and all that because she is TRYING TO ACT LIKE SHE IS COOPERATING AND LOOKING FOR THE CHILD? Overcompensating?

interesting

Yes. I really don't think it dawned on them that CASEY would be responsible.... they probably thought she got herself in another jam.

Don't be surprised if we find out her parents always defended Casey & thought it was always the 'friends' who were leading Cpoor Casey down the wrong path.

that kind of personality traits are always reinforced by a parent or both parents. Scott Peterson anyone and his mother? He was her golden boy, she was always pulling him out of things he did wrong, gave him money to cover debts, etc. Even when he killed his wife and unborn child.

And like in that case it was the mother who reinforced the personality traits, I think it is the mother in this case as well who is in charge of the household. I know a lot of people focus mostly on George, being an ex LE and all that, but I see Cindy as the driving force, the decision maker. George took investigators aside and told them he believed his daughter was withholding information and that he and Cindy had fears that something happened to Caylee. Now they are all trying to bail her out from this situation. In the past it was lying, stealing money from friends, lying about the baby's father, now it is about a matter of life and death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth