Search Warrant Sought Items From Anthony Home Dec. 20th

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Shorts and shirt is not a complete oufit.

They might be for a little kid cruising around the house. Or, they might be what you would put on a dead little kid instead of what they were wearing at the exact time of death (clothing switch).

They might be for a little kid cruising around the house. Or, they might be what you would put on a dead little kid instead of what they were wearing at the exact time of death (clothing switch).
As I say I mean pullups as a minimum as well as shorts and shirt. Even if rotted, perhaps some remnants?
Not saying anything else definately there, but we all know how misleading the wording of these docs can be.
They did not say we found this stuff AND NOTHING ELSE. There COULD be something else.

Shorts and shirt is not a complete oufit. Shoes might be an understanable omission, but what about panties or pull ups? Socks perhaps? I just can not rule out the notion that there were a few other items in or near that we have not heard about.
More duct tape would be an interesting find
In most of the photos and videos I have seen, Caylee appears to wear flip flops or little plastic type shoes often. With shorts in the summer, I would guess she wouldn't have on socks unless she was wearing tennis shoes.

I agree there probably are other items they have not released which were found. The only reason we have information on the things they did find are to match up to items in the home, imo.

In most of the photos and videos I have seen, Caylee appears to wear flip flops or little plastic type shoes often. With shorts in the summer, I would guess she wouldn't have on socks unless she was wearing tennis shoes.

I agree there probably are other items they have not released which were found. The only reason we have information on the things they did find are to match up to items in the home, imo.
Pull ups were mentioned in search warrant(I think)

So I guessed they found a remnant?

That is not mentioned in the descripion of what is inside the bag. Perhaps it was outside the bag? Perhaps several thing were outside the bag?

Perhaps LE know more than they have told us.

I think LE have enough evidence to prove 15 or 20 murders.
They could convict her 10 times over and still have some left over to improve their clean up rate.
There is no doubt the child was dead long before KC did not report it. So how are they going to take action against LE for not looking for a live Caylee. She was already dead.

Side point Why aren't the A's out now searching for the real killer?
Even OJ pretended to do that.

Hercule, I like the way you think. I also like your sense of humor.

Pull ups were mentioned in search warrant(I think)

So I guessed they found a remnant?

That is not mentioned in the descripion of what is inside the bag. Perhaps it was outside the bag? Perhaps several thing were outside the bag?

Perhaps LE know more than they have told us.

Most little girls at close to 3 years old wear panties during the day and pull-ups at night. I don't know if that was the case with Caylee but if it was, what she was wearing could tell us a lot about the time of death.

There is no doubt LE has a ton more evidence found at the scene and in the home we won't be privy to until trial. They do know much more than we will ever know! They have to sift through it all to decide what they need to prove their case.

No. It's posted in the OP. They didn't seek them in the SW.

They were basically going after what GA said she was wearing on June 16th.
In my copy of docs p3154:

"........ diapers and pull-up pants,.........."

In the warrant?

Forget me. There's more than one SW after the body was found. I should post all of them (what they are seeking) in this thread.

There is no doubt LE has a ton more evidence found at the scene and in the home we won't be privy to until trial. They do know much more than we will ever know! They have to sift through it all to decide what they need to prove their case.
I don't know about a ton?

Obviously they simply have not released an evidence list.

I don't blame them. Just hope we get the info when the time is right.

Search warrant from Dec. 11 - the day a small child's remains were found (at the time presumed to be Caylee)...

Attachments

• items sought Dec 11.jpg
    items sought Dec 11.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 33
Search warrant from Dec. 11 - the day a small child's remains were found (at the time presumed to be Caylee)...

Thanks, Hot Dogs. I think it interesting, even at this point in time (Dec. 11) LE is still looking for:

".... chemical components that may be used to make chloroform, receipts for purchase of same, containers used to mix chemicals..."

I know it's been debated whether the chloroform level in the trunk was simply caused by anaerobic decomposition, but I think this anwers that question. LE still believes Casey cooked it up.

I wonder what it was at the disposal site that prompted the renewed search.

Thanks, Hot Dogs. I think it interesting, even at this point in time (Dec. 11) LE is still looking for:

".... chemical components that may be used to make chloroform, receipts for purchase of same, containers used to mix chemicals..."

I know it's been debated whether the chloroform level in the trunk was simply caused by anaerobic decomposition, but I think this anwers that question. LE still believes Casey cooked it up.

I wonder what it was at the disposal site that prompted the renewed search.
I do not think it shows LE believe anything particular. Just shows they are quite wisely following leads and theories, looking for evidence one way or the other.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurkeyDinosaur
Back