Search Warrant Sought Items From Anthony Home Dec. 20th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree

I often stop and wonder why we are going thru all this angst and drama about the case.

From the outset is seemed like a silly story made up on the spur of the moment. Obviously nonsense, and obviously seen as such by LE very early on.

I disagree. She mentioned a script, fear for herself, family, and Caylee being harmed, and other things which would fall under "kidnapping".

HP & SS - Please look at what I just found on the Astrology Thread #8 ... Link:http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1474095/Calls-for-Service-to-4937-Hopespring-Drive
Please notice the prior dates before Caylee was even born, then check out calls for 7/15/08...notice the calls are listed as Kidnapping/Abduction. So could this mean LE didn't write it up as a kidnapping based on lack of evidence, even though CA called it in as a kidnapping and or abduction? You would still think LE would cover all bases and file the initial paperwork as such, then file new paperwork based on the murder theory. Unless, b/c CA's only the grandmother, they were getting a different picture from KC (from saying ZFG loves Caylee etc). What's your take? Thanks.

HP & SS - Please look at what I just found on the Astrology Thread #8 ... Link:http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1474095/Calls-for-Service-to-4937-Hopespring-Drive
Please notice the prior dates before Caylee was even born, then check out calls for 7/15/08...notice the calls are listed as Kidnapping/Abduction. So could this mean LE didn't write it up as a kidnapping based on lack of evidence, even though CA called it in as a kidnapping and or abduction? You would still think LE would cover all bases and file the initial paperwork as such, then file new paperwork based on the murder theory. Unless, b/c CA's only the grandmother, they were getting a different picture from KC (from saying ZFG loves Caylee etc). What's your take? Thanks.
Sorry, I think we have a disagreement here.
I regard "Astrology" as silly.

Sorry, I think we have a disagreement here.
I regard "Astrology" as silly.

I'm more open minded whereas I'm curious about it. I check that thread regularly, just to see if in fact they've read the stars accurately and put it in print before the facts are known. So far they're right on target. So, I find it fascinating. I know absolutely nothing about it myself, however, I still find it fascinating:) That's not what matters, though. The link that was provided is the official police call log with the corresponding descriptions. It's clearly listed as Kidnapping/Abduction. So, I'm wondering the reason for the discrepancy in filing the paperwork. Is it b/c of what KC told LE vs what CA told them? Would they (LE) go off of the mother instead of the grandmother? I'm just curious.

I'm more open minded whereas I'm curious about it. I check that thread regularly, just to see if in fact they've read the stars accurately and put it in print before the facts are known. So far they're right on target. So, I find it fascinating. I know absolutely nothing about it myself, however, I still find it fascinating:) That's not what matters, though. The link that was provided is the official police call log with the corresponding descriptions. It's clearly listed as Kidnapping/Abduction. So, I'm wondering the reason for the discrepancy in filing the paperwork. Is it b/c of what KC told LE vs what CA told them? Would they (LE) go off of the mother instead of the grandmother? I'm just curious.
I think the merit/ lack of merit of Astrology would be OT. I think there would be entrenched possitions on both sides.
I don't quite get your point on this case CA basically called in a kidnapp/abduction that was written. It was obviously something else even before KC started taking Yuri on a Magical Mystery tour. That was 16th early 17th. Whatand when change in charges are you worried about. And no I am not going to got to the Astro thread. I am an Astro thread virgin and intend to stay that way. Closed minded me.

I think the merit/ lack of merit of Astrology would be OT. I think there would be entrenched possitions on both sides.
I don't quite get your point on this case CA basically called in a kidnapp/abduction that was written. It was obviously something else even before KC started taking Yuri on a Magical Mystery tour. That was 16th early 17th. Whatand when change in charges are you worried about. And no I am not going to got to the Astro thread. I am an Astro thread virgin and intend to stay that way. Closed minded me.

ITA! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Your play on words is so flippin' funny! I'm just wondering if the defense can use it against LE. Or at the least, if KC gets off (which I'm hoping she doesn't), could she turn around and sue them for not taking it as an official kidnapping...which in turn resulted in the death of her child? I'm very worried about reasonable doubt. I hope to GOD this imbecile doesn't get to walk free again, but I have my doubts with the evidence...methods used in extracting said evidence, missing evidence that another world reknowned forensic doctor found (albeit his reputation has fallen down a few notches in recent time), media leaks, etc. While I do believe LE has done a great job, I fear the defense experts will tear them apart. So, I'm just hoping that legally it can't come back to hurt the prosecution. Ok, I'm really tired now and going to sleep. Hope you have all have a wonderful night.:bedtime:

Your play on words is so flippin' funny! I'm just wondering if the defense can use it against LE. Or at the least, if KC gets off (which I'm hoping she doesn't), could she turn around and sue them for not taking it as an official kidnapping...which in turn resulted in the death of her child? I'm very worried about reasonable doubt. I hope to GOD this imbecile doesn't get to walk free again, but I have my doubts with the evidence...methods used in extracting said evidence, missing evidence that another world reknowned forensic doctor found (albeit his reputation has fallen down a few notches in recent time), media leaks, etc. While I do believe LE has done a great job, I fear the defense experts will tear them apart. So, I'm just hoping that legally it can't come back to hurt the prosecution. Ok, I'm really tired now and going to sleep. Hope you have all have a wonderful night.:bedtime:
I think LE have enough evidence to prove 15 or 20 murders.
They could convict her 10 times over and still have some left over to improve their clean up rate.
There is no doubt the child was dead long before KC did not report it. So how are they going to take action against LE for not looking for a live Caylee. She was already dead.

Side point Why aren't the A's out now searching for the real killer?
Even OJ pretended to do that.

I think LE have enough evidence to prove 15 or 20 murders.
They could convict her 10 times over and still have some left over to improve their clean up rate.
There is no doubt the child was dead long before KC did not report it. So how are they going to take action against LE for not looking for a live Caylee. She was already dead.

Good question.

Furious parents recovered stolen car.
I've always wondered why Cindy tried to report the car as stolen? To distance herself from the disturbing evidence of a decomposing body in a car registered in her name?:waitasec:

BINGO!:woohoo:

I think it is interesting.

It was listed first as a Missing Person because she was missing, but at soon as Casey's story fell apart before their eyes...it became something more because of their experience so it began to look like what it really was...a Homicide. The reason that kidnapping didn't come into the picture is relatively simple...there was no evidence anything like that ever happened as she was taking them on wild goose chases.

Because deep in their hearts they know that the killer is residing in the OC Jail. No need to look any further.

I'll add one thing. If you've seen any of the coverage of that 6 y/o missing boy from southern FL you would have heard LE talking about working it both as a "missing persons" and a "kidnapping". That way they wouldn't get tunnel vision and miss something important.

The initial response from LE to the A's house (besides the stolen car thing) was that Caylee was missing. They would have categorized it a Missing Person/Kidnapping until proven otherwise. This is why YM was initially involved in the case anyway. They didn't go out there knowing it was a homicide. They didn't even know it was a homicide when KC's lies were exposed the next day. They have to go on what's presented to them and cover all aspects instead of getting tunnel vision on just one thing. Clear as mud?? Sorry, it is nearly 0400.

Because deep in their hearts they know that the killer is residing in the OC Jail. No need to look any further.

I'll add one thing. If you've seen any of the coverage of that 6 y/o missing boy from southern FL you would have heard LE talking about working it both as a "missing persons" and a "kidnapping". That way they wouldn't get tunnel vision and miss something important.

The initial response from LE to the A's house (besides the stolen car thing) was that Caylee was missing. They would have categorized it a Missing Person/Kidnapping until proven otherwise. This is why YM was initially involved in the case anyway. They didn't go out there knowing it was a homicide. They didn't even know it was a homicide when KC's lies were exposed the next day. They have to go on what's presented to them and cover all aspects instead of getting tunnel vision on just one thing. Clear as mud?? Sorry, it is nearly 0400.
All makes sense to me.

Its only 10:00pm here?

This has probably been noted already, so if it has then consider this post a bump for discussion.

In the first of the two recently released search warrants, on evidence page 3159, is the following:

Within the bag was discovered a small shirt size 2T, a small pair of white shorts with vertical stripes size 24 months, small cloth type letters that appear to be iron-ons, and a "Winnie the Pooh" blanket.

The color of the shirt is not disclosed, so maybe it does match what George saw, maybe not. The shorts clearly do not match. I am wondering if the shorts found at the scene match the ones in the picture below. It is hard to tell from the images I have seen whether or not they have stripes, but they are white:

picture.php

Bond has been theorizing that George confused events of 6/9 when recalling 6/16, including what he remembers seeing Caylee wear. See his post here. George may have seen Caylee on the 16th, or maybe not. However his memory, at least a month foggy when interviewed, mapped June 9 onto June 16. After all, who remembers specific events a month later when at the time the event occurred, things were "normal"? I cannot for the life of me remember what my daughter wore yesterday.

The implication, BTW, is if Caylee was found in the clothes pictured above, she may have actually died on the 15th.

Others have have made the point that the containing bag for the remains was a LAUNDRY bag and as such may have had soiled items of clothing in it before the body was placed in it. Or items of clothing may have been placed on top to hide the contents. Just a note of caution.

Others have have made the point that the containing bag for the remains was a LAUNDRY bag and as such may have had soiled items of clothing in it before the body was placed in it. Or items of clothing may have been placed on top to hide the contents. Just a note of caution.

Possibly, but if there was just one shirt and one pair of shorts, then intuition would lead me to believe they were what she was wearing.

Possibly, but if there was just one shirt and one pair of shorts, then intuition would lead me to believe there were what she was wearing.
I agree.
I worry though that we have no indication that the list of items is exhaustive/all inclusive? Perhaps being pedantic, but again just cautious.

Shorts and shirt is not a complete oufit. Shoes might be an understanable omission, but what about panties or pull ups? Socks perhaps? I just can not rule out the notion that there were a few other items in or near that we have not heard about.
More duct tape would be an interesting find

When I was a child I thought monsters lived in my closet. At night I'd have to sneak out of bed and take a peek to prove to myself that they weren't really there. Of course I was ready to take off running if one of them reached out to grab me when I opened the door.

One look was all it took to convince me that my fears were silly and that the monsters existed nowhere but in my imagination. I think it was the same way for George when he looked in the trunk. He may even have laughed at himself for having such a ridiculous thought.

(bold mine) George was far from laughing in the FBI video when he described the smell of death in the car he had retrieved from the tow yard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back