Search Warrant Sought Items From Anthony Home Dec. 20th

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The car did not move because George had disabled the car by taking out the battery.

When OCSO came to tow the car it was parked on the street. If GA removed the battery while it was inside the garage then he pushed it out to the street before OCSO arrived to get it.

SS when there is a murder how do they seal off the crime scene? IMO, the car could have easily been the crime scene and CA and GA offered the car IIRC.

No one should have any kind of access to that car. hopefully they didn't but i just don't know.

JBean, I'm not sure about this...but...What about if the initial cop(s) that came to the house wasn't familiar with the smell of a corpse? If the cop showed up for a missing person's case, then chances are it wasn't a homicide cop. Follow me for a minute...What about if the cop was just going through the motions of protocol the way he/she was taught and that police interview took up the time? What about if the explanation of garbage that was in the trunk explained the smell away to the cop? Maybe the cop took KC all over the place to check out her story, which btw didn't jive, & that's when a homicide cop was called in? That might explain the lapse, that and the fact that they'd need a search warrant, even if the A's gave LE full access to everything at the time. LE would need that as official backup, I would think. There's too many questions from the very beginning.

When OCSO came to tow the car it was parked on the street. If GA removed the battery while it was inside the garage then he pushed it out to the street before OCSO arrived to get it.

How George drove that stinky car home is beyond me.

Was there an Amber Alert ever called on this case?

No Amber Alert because of 31 Days. It did not meet the other criteria required for an AA either.

I thought there was an Amber Alert...but it was delayed several hours b/c it didn't meet the criteria for issuing one in the first place. I thought that the police issued one as soon as the media got hold of the story, b/c the media was making a big deal about it...especially on the Nancy Grace show. I actually questioned this discrepancy b/c I thought that with all missing children, no matter what the surrounding circumstances or time lapse, that an Amber Alert would be issued right away. Boy did I find out I was wrong and have since written to our government! I thought that in this case, an Amber Alert was eventually issued, but not right away as most people would have expected. I'm still looking but can't find it...so maybe I'm probably wrong. Do we know for sure? I thought it was about 2 days later that it was issed then taken off within a day or 2 as they believed Caylee to be deceased. Does anyone know about this?

OCSO has the one knife because CA gave it to them. There are numerous search warrants in this case, but none of them seek knives or silverware from the home. OCSO has never been interested in any knives other than the one CA gave them from the car.

Ummm, wow, thanks. That's crazy. Poor Caylee.

JBean, I'm not sure about this...but...What about if the initial cop(s) that came to the house wasn't familiar with the smell of a corpse? If the cop showed up for a missing person's case, then chances are it wasn't a homicide cop. Follow me for a minute...What about if the cop was just going through the motions of protocol the way he/she was taught and that police interview took up the time? What about if the explanation of garbage that was in the trunk explained the smell away to the cop? Maybe the cop took KC all over the place to check out her story, which btw didn't jive, & that's when a homicide cop was called in? That might explain the lapse, that and the fact that they'd need a search warrant, even if the A's gave LE full access to everything at the time. LE would need that as official backup, I would think. There's too many questions from the very beginning.
There was no search warrant issued in this case until the first week in August. The car was taken, with George's permission, long before then.

I thought there was an Amber Alert...but it was delayed several hours b/c it didn't meet the criteria for issuing one in the first place. I thought that the police issued one as soon as the media got hold of the story, b/c the media was making a big deal about it...especially on the Nancy Grace show. I actually questioned this discrepancy b/c I thought that with all missing children, no matter what the surrounding circumstances or time lapse, that an Amber Alert would be issued right away. Boy did I find out I was wrong and have since written to our government! I thought that in this case, an Amber Alert was eventually issued, but not right away as most people would have expected. I'm still looking but can't find it...so maybe I'm probably wrong. Do we know for sure? I thought it was about 2 days later that it was issed then taken off within a day or 2 as they believed Caylee to be deceased. Does anyone know about this?

There was never an AMBER Alert issued. It didn't meet the criteria. 31 days had elapsed since Caylee had gone "missing". There was never an accurate description of who took Caylee, where she was taken from, where they may be headed or when she was actually taken.

Remember, first she was said to have gone missing on 6/9, then LE found a video and still pictures dated 6/15.

Nothing KC said about Zani could be substantiated, no address, no phone, no relatives, job, roommates, nothing. If LE issued AMBER Alerts with the type of information given by KC, instead of OCSD being on the lookout for a nonexistent person; every cop in every state would be looking for a person who doesn't exist.

What happens the next time a child goes missing? All those people who looked the last time say, "Maybe this one isn't really missing either." LE has to be really careful about never letting AMBER turn into the boy who cried wolf situation. Every missing kid depends on it.

There was never an AMBER Alert issued. It didn't meet the criteria. 31 days had elapsed since Caylee had gone "missing". There was never an accurate description of who took Caylee, where she was taken from, where they may be headed or when she was actually taken.

Remember, first she was said to have gone missing on 6/9, then LE found a video and still pictures dated 6/15.

Nothing KC said about Zani could be substantiated, no address, no phone, no relatives, job, roommates, nothing. If LE issued AMBER Alerts with the type of information given by KC, instead of OCSD being on the lookout for a nonexistent person; every cop in every state would be looking for a person who doesn't exist.

What happens the next time a child goes missing? All those people who looked the last time say, "Maybe this one isn't really missing either." LE has to be really careful about never letting AMBER turn into the boy who cried wolf situation. Every missing kid depends on it.

And to add to this, IIRC the A's website kept the date of June 9 for months on there, which was a puzzle.

Yet people believe that Cindy and George were supposed to immediately conclude that Casey murdered Caylee simply because of the smell. I just don't get it.

It seems like George and Cindy have gone back and forth on that issue. (probably due to deep denial) Cindy told Amy that because of the odor, they had worried they would find Casey or Caylee in the trunk. Logically it follows that the Anthonys must have considered murder/death a real possibility.

Wow, don't you find that crazy? I understand there's certain criteria that needs to be met, however one could have been issued right away and then taken out of the system once the cops handled the charging of KC based on the belief that her daughter was deceased. This blows my mind. I agree with everything you stated, but it's hard when taking a chance with a child's life. I would err on the part of providing too much info & putting in out there via Amber Alert, but then again my heart rules alot of me. I just spoke with a good friend of mine that lives in Florida...she told me that they're probably doing away with the Ambert Alert system and also the Sex Offender notification system. I find that utterly ridiculous considering the fact that if you go on familywatchdog.us and search Orange County Florida, there's over 1000 registered sex offenders. With that many offenders, how can they do away with an Amber Alert system? Wow. Thanks for your response.

It seems like George and Cindy have gone back and forth on that issue. (probably due to deep denial) Cindy told Amy that because of the odor, they had worried they would find Casey or Caylee in the trunk. Logically it follows that the Anthonys must have considered murder/death a real possibility.

think it says alot when they got home they searched the back yard as well....

There were never any kidnapping charges filed, either, were there? I think that's important, here. None of the A's ever went so far as to formally file a kidnapping report, did they? They just talked it up, right?
well you have to have someone for the SA to file kidnapping charges against too.

Which if logic and moral decency were in the equation would then lead to a 911 call to investigate the possibility.

Concerning the term "kidnapping" - I've said this before. At no time did KC describe Caylee's disappearance as a kidnapping. That involves someone being held until an exchange of something occurs (usually money). It seems to me that KC presented the situation as more of an abduction. She never explained any sort of terms for which Caylee would be returned or released.

It was more like "theft of a child" rather than a kidnapping.

Concerning the term "kidnapping" - I've said this before. At no time did KC describe Caylee's disappearance as a kidnapping. That involves someone being held until an exchange of something occurs (usually money). It seems to me that KC presented the situation as more of an abduction. She never explained any sort of terms for which Caylee would be returned or released.

It was more like "theft of a child" rather than a kidnapping.
I agree

I often stop and wonder why we are going thru all this angst and drama about the case.

From the outset is seemed like a silly story made up on the spur of the moment. Obviously nonsense, and obviously seen as such by LE very early on.

I disagree. She mentioned a script, fear for herself, family, and Caylee being harmed, and other things which would fall under "kidnapping".

That was the time in question.

"Since then" their lawyer has stated that HE intended to ask for immunity. He specifically said that the A's had not. If you're going to rely on his statements to make an assertion then you should use his WHOLE statement.

The Anthony's have retained him as their attorney have they not? If at any time they feel he is not acting in their interests, the CAN fire him can they not? Therefore we can presume that in the same fashion they ARE requesting immunity through their legal representation.

I disagree. She mentioned a script, fear for herself, family, and Caylee being harmed, and other things which would fall under "kidnapping".

When did she start this? It wasn't the first 24 hrs that I recall.

The script was after LP bailed her out I believe.

When did the rest of the post 'I left her with Zany in the stairwell at SawGrass actually start'? And how does one switch mid stream from saying I took her to her nanny (the same one who has watched her for 2 years) to: we were at the park, ZFG and her sister over powered me, (why?) gave me a script and left with my child. I've never understood how she thought she could say this and be taken seriously...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back