Search Warrants for MR's house and vehicles

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is interesting. Maybe he didn't.

Anyway, when I put this in perspective, I believe that Dylan may have left Colorado Springs with the sweatshirt and left it on the plane. The reason is that LE was looking for it, didn't find it and it was not included in the descriptions of what Dylan was last seen wearing. Therefore, see with it in the Springs and not seen with it by the last known person to have seen Dylan.

You're right - maybe yes, maybe no. The thing is MR put these docs out so that we would "ask better questions". When he is asked a straight forward question, I have seen him answer part of the question and I've seen him answer with some diatribe that has absolutely nothing to do with the question asked. That is what I feel he has done with these docs. He has only put out part of the information. And from incomplete information we should ask better questions?

I will never give up on Dylan. But unless MR decides to provide accurate records, I will give up on playing what I consider to be a sick, twisted game of "Better Questions."

"Better Questions" almost sounds like a dare. Maybe he wants some folks here to come up with a better scenario of how & why Dylan is missing that doesn't have anything to do with him of course. Guess he was not interested enough to take up Tricia's offer of an interview.

"Better Questions" almost sounds like a dare. Maybe he wants some folks here to come up with a better scenario of how & why Dylan is missing that doesn't have anything to do with him of course. Guess he was not interested enough to take up Tricia's offer of an interview.
I think that it's more "Mark speak" where he chooses his words poorly. He may mean that he wish's that the most useful questions possible are asked in the hope of getting answers that could bring Dylan home. MOO.

That thought has certainly crossed my mind too. We've been busy here on this thread trying to gleam some hopeful and helpful information with nary a response from Mark Redwine except for a cryptic text. At least Elaine is using the media at every opportunity to FIND DYLAN.

Tonight 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio Elaine Redwine
What is the latest in the case of missing 14 year old Dylan Redwine? We'll find out tonight, June 2nd with Dylan's mother Elaine on Tricia's True Crime Radio.

The show will start out with Sheyrl McCollum from the Cold Case Investigative Research Institute. Sheryl is our eyes and ears for the George Zimmerman case.

Dr. Drew Juror Katie Wick joins us and wrapping the show up is Elaine.

Feel free to call in. 760-825-0933

Tonight 8 PM Eastern. Click on the link below to listen.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleu...t-8-pm-eastern

I think that it's more "Mark speak" where he chooses his words poorly. He may mean that he wish's that the most useful questions possible are asked in the hope of getting answers that could bring Dylan home. MOO.

People choose the words they want to convey. I go by what he states to try not to misinterpret & put words in his mouth. He is responsible for his own statements or lack of. Again he is not interested enough to do an interview with Tricia.

People choose the words they want to convey. I go by what he states to try not to misinterpret & put words in his mouth. He is responsible for his own statements or lack of. Again he is not interested enough to do an interview with Tricia.

I hope you not saying that I'm putting words in Mark's mouth because that would be unfair IMO. I agree that Mark's statements are open to interpretation.

He may be interested in doing an interview with Tricia but is hesitate to do so after the Dr Phil debacle. MOO.

I hope you not saying that I'm putting words in Mark's mouth because that would be unfair IMO. I agree that Mark's statements are open to interpretation.

He may be interested in doing an interview with Tricia but is hesitate to do so after the Dr Phil debacle. MOO.

Not at all Ranch. Sorry, I thought I made it clear I was speaking for myself. I take what someone's says exactly as stated.

Regardless of what you may interpret MR's reasonings for not doing Tricia's show, I only know he apparently isn't. Actions speak louder than words in my book, but in this case he hasn't stated why not that I am aware of. :twocents:

Not at all Ranch. Sorry, I thought I made it clear I was speaking for myself. I take what someone's says exactly as stated.

Regardless of what you may interpret MR's reasonings for not doing Tricia's show, I only know he apparently isn't. Actions speak louder than words in my book, but in this case he hasn't stated why not that I am aware of. :twocents:

I am totally blown away that not doing Tricia's show is somehow proof that MR is guilty. No offense to Tricia, but it's not like this is an Oprah interview that would get Dylan's face and name out to the masses. And seriously, after listening to the last show Tricia did with ER, well all the more reason why he shouldn't. I know Tricia would be fair with MR, but she's already stated her opinions of him and his guilt. JMO

This is a good example of how people can misinterpret what others say. I couldn't figure out why you would use the term "put words in his mouth" unless you felt that someone was doing that. I know that you weren't trying to do that, so I assumed you were referring to me.

Mark is always complaining that the public thinks he is guilty of something. Wouldn't Tricia's show be a good way to combat that? He could explain himself and his actions and ask for help finding his missing son. Why not do so?

I am totally blown away that not doing Tricia's show is somehow proof that MR is guilty. No offense to Tricia, but it's not like this is an Oprah interview that would get Dylan's face and name out to the masses. And seriously, after listening to the last show Tricia did with ER, well all the more reason why he shouldn't. I know Tricia would be fair with MR, but she's already stated her opinions of him and his guilt. JMO

I don't know how you came to that conclusion. There was no talk about proof of MR being guilty about not doing the show. Please reread what I directly stated ~ thanks.

I don't know how you came to that conclusion. There was no talk about proof of MR being guilty about not doing the show. Please reread what I directly stated ~ thanks.

Fair enough, but please tell me then what you meant when you said "actions speak louder than words." TIA

Mark is always complaining that the public thinks he is guilty of something. Wouldn't Tricia's show be a good way to combat that? He could explain himself and his actions and ask for help finding his missing son. Why not do so?

Why would he do any better on Tricia's show vs Dr Phil or MSM?

He's always complaining the public thinks he's guilty of something??

No, I'm sorry, but Tricia's show would not be a good way to combat that. IMO a fair and impartial host would be a good way.

He's always complaining the public thinks he's guilty of something??

No, I'm sorry, but Tricia's show would not be a good way to combat that. IMO a fair and impartial host would be a good way.

I wonder if he will look into finding one and allow someone to question him about the case.

Tricia is not asking for him to take a polygraph.

She hasn't had a chance to ask him. I would hope that would be one of her questions?

I'm sure that one of Tricia's questions for Mark would be, "Mark, explain why didn't you take the Dr Phil polygraph?"

Fair enough, but please tell me then what you meant when you said "actions speak louder than words." TIA

In general, people can say one thing, yet do another...so talk is cheap. Someone can say "I am an honest person," but yet you see him shoplifting. What is the truth? That is why as a rule "actions speak louder then words". When MR makes a statement, for me in analyzing it, it is important to me, not to add what I think he meant, should have said, etc. I want to go by exactly what he said, because it was his choice to say it. Others can freely do whatever they wish in their evaluations.

I wonder if he will look into finding one and allow someone to question him about the case.

:floorlaugh:

What, like LE, FBI, CBI? IMO those are the only ones he needs to be talking to. If he wants to talk to media, and he obviously has, then that's his business. He doesn't need to be interrogated by the sensational media.

In general, people can say one thing, yet do another...so talk is cheap. Someone can say "I am an honest person," but yet you see him shoplifting. What is the truth? That is why as a rule "actions speak louder then words". When MR makes a statement, for me in analyzing it, it is important to me, not to add what I think he meant, should have said, etc. I want to go by exactly what he said, because it was his choose to say it. Others can freely do whatever they wish in their evaluations.

Ok, so what exactly does any of the above have to do with Tricia's show? The context in which you said actions speak louder than words was while discussing the probability that he won't do Tricia's show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx