Search Warrants Unsealed Shacknai Zahau

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for this, but I choose to discern the definition using consistent context from the Word of God itself, not a secular or even a 'religious' dictionary.

Qadosh literally means "to be set apart for a special purpose".

Hebrew word qodesh as well as the Greek word hagios both mean "separation "

LE gave AS a polygraph-he didn't pass it. It was inconclusive. It's irrelevant that the examiner felt AS was "truthful." Examiner is not a human polygraph detector.

AS voluntarily took the poly. He didn't fail it; the test was inconclusive. It isn't irrelevant that the examiner felt AS was truthful because a polygraph is not a purely scientific test. Results rely on interpretation by the examiner and LE is satisfied with the results.

JMO

By RZ do you mean Rebecca? iirc, the investigation into Max's death did not begin until after her death. I doubt LE would ask XZ to take a lie detector but now that JS has raised the issues of protocol, I think they will go back and re-investigate "planking" and Max's siblings being present because neither was mentioned in the ME's report.

JMO

Yes, I mean Rebecca Zahau by RZ. I wonder why they didn't make her take a lie detector test from the start since MS's injuries weren't compatible with a fall. Now that she's gone, I don't know why they don't make XZ take one.

Yes, I mean Rebecca Zahau by RZ. I wonder why they didn't make her take a lie detector test from the start since MS's injuries weren't compatible with a fall. Now that she's gone, I don't know why they don't make XZ take one.

Not compatible with a fall? Please.

AS voluntarily took the poly. He didn't fail it; the test was inconclusive. It isn't irrelevant that the examiner felt AS was truthful because a polygraph is not a purely scientific test. Results rely on interpretation by the examiner and LE is satisfied with the results.

JMO

The examiner could not interpret the results from the chart. His feelings of truthfulness are completely irrelevant since the test he administered was inconclusive.

LE has no reason to give AS another polygraph nor does AS have any reason to take one. RN's family has made a big deal about how they wanted another investigation yet all they've done is point fingers at LE and JS and JS' family as all being the bad guys. I'm not impressed with such tactics.

JMO

I find it interesting that AS doesn't request another LDT.

Inconclusive doesn't mean he lied or told the truth. It's out as an unsettled LDT - IMHO.

As the only "witness" on the property, I would want LE to pursue this vs. assuming RZ killed herself -- as AS so eliquently put in his text to JS, vs. the first responder who considered it a murder scene.

My opinion only - thanks.

Mel

LE can't force anybody to take a polygraph. It is purely voluntary but, that said, by the time of the suicide, I think there were questions being asked about Max's injuries. They were clearly more severe and didn't involve a scooter.

JMO

I find it interesting that AS doesn't request another LDT.

Inconclusive doesn't mean he lied or told the truth. It's out as an unsettled LDT - IMHO.

As the only "witness" on the property, I would want LE to pursue this vs. assuming RZ killed herself -- as AS so eliquently put in his text to JS, vs. the first responder who considered it a murder scene.

My opinion only - thanks.

Mel

Excuse me but inconclusive doesn't mean guilty, either. AS had no control over the LE expert's opinion that he was truthful nor did he have control over the ME's ruling of suicide despite the first responder's opinion.

JMO

The examiner could not interpret the results from the chart. His feelings of truthfulness are completely irrelevant since the test he administered was inconclusive.

Evidently the examiner and the rest of LE don't share your opinion. I have no reason to disbelieve the professional examiner.

JMO

Excuse me but inconclusive doesn't mean guilty, either. AS had no control over the LE expert's opinion that he was truthful nor did he have control over the ME's ruling of suicide despite the first responder's opinion.

JMO

The test was inconclusive. The examiner's opinion is just that, opinion. One never knows what may, or may not influence an investigation. More information from all the parties in and around both deaths? How could that be a bad thing?

The test was inconclusive. The examiner's opinion is just that, opinion. One never knows what may, or may not influence an investigation. More information from all the parties in and around both deaths? How could that be a bad thing?

The examiner's opinion is part of the test results. The examiner is the certified expert, you and I are not. The ME is also an expert. Evidently, the experts concluded they had enough information necessary to form the conclusion it was suicide.

JMO

The examiner's opinion is part of the test results. The examiner is the certified expert, you and I are not. The ME is also an expert. Evidently, the experts concluded they had enough information necessary to form the conclusion it was suicide.

JMO

Those same experts also concluded the child died in a tragic accident.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108
Back