Search Warrants Unsealed Shacknai Zahau

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my.
I would like to offer up some delicious lemondrops to all.

lemondrop-martini7.jpg

is he/she reflective of the whole entire chin community? and if that person claims to be pure burmese i have less reason to believe that he/she is really a chin minority. based on what i've read from various information, chins do not or prefer not to identify themselves as burmese at all. which is understandable given their situation in myanmar.

but it's not just their religious beliefs that made the Zahaus question Rebecca's death. I can understand that sometimes people kill themselves even if it is against their religion to do so, although there have been some studies done that have shown that religion can sometimes play a protective factor in preventing suicide. muslim and even some christian countries have been shown to have statistically lower suicide rates than other countries that are more secular or have more ambiguous views on suicide like buddhism. but anyway, my point is, it is the strangeness of the death and the lack of satisfactory answers from the LE, which have made the Zahaus as well as the rest of us question this whole case.

Yes... and, many of us immediately thought this was a murder and are even more concerned it is now. I think they said that also because the people who knew Rebecca best were not even contacted much or at all. As we've talked about before one huge thing that was missing is a report by a forensic psychologist. Put that together with the statistics of this kind of suicide and all the other red flags and overlooked forensics and why wouldn't they be concerned.

I hate to be a bummer and I know I have gone off track on these threads, but maybe this religious discussion could be moved to it's own thread?

I read comments from "pure burmese". I cannot stop laughing. This person posted as "pure burmese" is probably an american who speaks perfect English and has essentially zero knowledge of Burma or Asian culture in general. Is there such a thing called "pure burmese"? Do we have any pure American here? The grammar errors were overly done. Obviously, this person doesn't have a clue what types of grammar errors people from another language system are prone to make.

I am not surprised if "pure burmese" and the one who answered his/her post ("Keepitrealinphoenix") turn out to be the same person.

On the other hand, I do agree that Rebecca's faith doesn't really carry much weight in her possibility of committing suicide. Many Christians commit suicide. The evidence in the case speaks louder than anything else.

Just to add, how sure are we that she was really hanging when found ? does the physical evidence(marks on her neck) corroborate the "hanging" reported by AS ? ---> something like an upward "V" mark on her neck.
by the way, I've been bad, I have not even read the report.

If this woman planned this suicide, if even just in the hours prior, then I want to see the Internet records proving that she researched these extremely dramatic measures that were taken and executed in this death!!

I will not believe for a moment that she would have been able to Do the extreme tie up job that was done on her along with noosing herself, and the knotting thru the bedframe and around the leg of the bed!! I won't believe this unless I see that she researched these methods.. Because there is nothing in her past that gives her any knowledge or know how of this intricate knots!!! The placing the t shirt wrapped around the outside of the noose, tied off, and the sleeve placed in the mouth.. I want to see where she researched this as a way to keep her tongue from hanging out upon death.. Because common sense says it'd likely come out at some point going head first off a 9' balcony, not to mention what would take place after she was unconscious.. Very likely the tshirt sleeve could've fallen out.. I want to see if she researched this as a way of aesthetic value(as is purposed).. These extreme measures taken are not common knowledge and I want to see proof that she researched those methods.. That could make all the difference in the world.. They have the phone, they have laptop, they have Mac computer.. Research the Internet searches on all of these devices and let's see the proof that she researched these extremely dramatic and unique and intricate methods used tO kill herself..

And with her getting this ski rope to use to bind, noose, and hang herself is it thought that this woman measured out the distance, including the measurements needed for the intricate knots, as well as tying off to the bedframe and leg and was able to make the rope the correct length to hang herself???
I mean a few inches off and she wouldve simply just gone over head first only to land in the courtyard below.. Is it just luck that she just happened to get it exactly right and dead on with the measurements accurate enough to succeed fully her first try???? That truly is way too much to accept as luck or coincidence?? How many coincidences are we supposed to accept here in this death???

I really wanna know do pol believe it was just pure luck that the rope just happened to work out perfectly?? I find it impossible given what all was done with the rope along with a matter of inches would have failed the entire mission of hanging but rather landed her below on the courtyard?????

But why would she have chosen to hang herself outside though? I still don't get why she went to all that trouble to do it outside rather than inside the house. Wouldn't she have been worried that she would be spotted? And if she felt it was a sacrifice of some sort, why did she wrap the shirt around her neck three times and gag herself? If the t-shirt gag had been mere vanity on her part, I don't think she would have chosen to kill herself naked then, especially when she apparently had her period at that time.

When was this info released? I never heard RZ had her period at the time -- do you have a link?

tia

Mel

Lets not go down the religion road please. Id rather pull weeds. Lol.

I think the whole religious thing is as simple as this. A lot of people don't agree with everything their religion says - some Catholics take birth control and are pro-choice and are for the death penalty (I am not claiming to be an expert in Catholicism!). Rebecca, as with anyone, may have talked with her family about certain spiritual matters and beliefs and not others. Plus, they know her character and personality probably as well as anyone. She could definitely have said something that gave them the idea she thought suicide was wrong. Rebecca may not have thought it was a sin to live with someone outside of marriage as I did not a few decades ago (I don't now either). There is a concept of legal marriage and then there is the concept of having a committed relationship with another and a spiritual union. Perhaps she thought she had the later. Believing that, as I do, does not mean I am immodest. My religion tells me I should be very respectful of the earth, but I accept my limitations on that. My religion tells me I should always respect others - again, I fall short fairly often. So there are things you believe on your own whether or not your religion tells you it wrong and there are things you strive toward, but you never really reach the perfect goal.

BBM. Considering RN and JS began their relationship while married to other people, I think the suggestion that their affair had anything to do with spirituality is a tad ridiculous. These two were far from perfect and her family's insistence that suicide was an impossibility is just as deeply flawed.

JMO

I didn't see anything requesting the security videos at either the hospital or the Ronald McDonald House. I would have thought LE would have wanted to look at those too.

I agree with you smooth - Religion in this case is about as relevant as the faith Cindy Anthony spouts about Casey. For example, Casey believed that Caylee's body was merely a shell, so she dumped her in the wood. After all, "what was she gonna do with her anyway". Cindy's words not mine.

I take as much away from RZ's supposed faith as I do with Cindy spouting the same thing about Casey's "beliefs". Makes no difference.

The more info that pops up in this case, the more I believe it's murder. I hope LE starts with giving AS another LDT -- this time with someone who doesn't take it upon himself/herself to say "I think he's being truthful".

I about fell out of my chair on that one.

MOO

Mel

LE has no reason to give AS another polygraph nor does AS have any reason to take one. RN's family has made a big deal about how they wanted another investigation yet all they've done is point fingers at LE and JS and JS' family as all being the bad guys. I'm not impressed with such tactics.

JMO

LE has no reason to give AS another polygraph nor does AS have any reason to take one. RN's family has made a big deal about how they wanted another investigation yet all they've done is point fingers at LE and JS and JS' family as all being the bad guys. I'm not impressed with such tactics.

JMO

I wonder why they didn't make RZ take a lie detector test? Would it be too late for XZ to take one?

Still catching up so I'm sorry if this has already been thoroughly answered.. Please just disregard and scroll on past if so..lol

It's in the AR that there was blood found to be on her inner thighs and this was determined to be from either menses(technical word used in the AR) or her IUD.. Those two options were stated in the AR, tho, I personally believe as Rosemary that it was due to Rebecca being on her period, as bleeding from an IUD is not terribly abnormal.. However I'd find it much more likely to be as simple as her period..

This, IMO further leaning me away from suicide.. A woman would not add further humiliation of for lack of a better word.. Her bleeding down herself.. This IMO shows more toward someone wanting to cause humiliation of this woman.. I don't see her doing this.. Especially a woman so very vain as Many have claimed here for her to be.. Going as far as to plan ahead with the tshirt in the mouth so she wouldn't be hanging there with Her tongue possibly protruding.. Yet she purposefully makes it where she would have something that would be embarrassing for any female, especially such a vain one.. One does not add up and you cant have it both ways!!

I didn't see anything requesting the security videos at either the hospital or the Ronald McDonald House. I would have thought LE would have wanted to look at those too.

LE request for "security" video is a given.

JMO

I don't think the PC video contained the Q&A afterwards...at least not the video on the Sheriff's webpage.

I provided a link to the video that contained Q&A portion. It has the whole thing from start to finish.

I wonder why they didn't make RZ take a lie detector test? Would it be too late for XZ to take one?

It would be wonderful for everyone in the home the day of MS's death (anyone in the home at all the 24 hours prior and leading up to) to take one as well as everyone in the family in town the 24 hours prior to and up to the day of RZ's death. Could answer alot of questions, for both families.

I am really curious what is driving the attacks you are making on Rebecca. If you are a Christian, you know the biblical verse, 'judge not lest you be judged'. Also you are obviously angry. I am curious if it is with Rebecca or with your fellow websleuthers?

You came on the board talking about not knowing if this was suicide or murder, but now you attack the posters who believe it is murder. I would like to be able to understand the vehemence, as I find myself getting angry, which I don't like, which bothers me greatly.

Ditto. I also don't understand the vehemence and I find myself getting angry too.

JMO

LE gave AS a polygraph-he didn't pass it. It was inconclusive. It's irrelevant that the examiner felt AS was "truthful." Examiner is not a human polygraph detector.

By RZ do you mean Rebecca? iirc, the investigation into Max's death did not begin until after her death. I doubt LE would ask XZ to take a lie detector but now that JS has raised the issues of protocol, I think they will go back and re-investigate "planking" and Max's siblings being present because neither was mentioned in the ME's report.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back