Search Warrants Unsealed Shacknai Zahau

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He was away for hours anyway. I know it was to sleep supposedly, but given the situation would it really have been so unthinkable to take two more hours and go to your house. This wasn't just some 'suicide scene', it was supposedly his partner who was participating fully in his life and their life together. But, you're right, he seems to be acting like she was nothing basically.

This, exactly.

I don't think it's unreasonable at all for him to want to stay with his child vs. running home to his girlfriend if the child's death was "imminent." But, he wasn't with the child when he received the call, and hadn't been for a few hours, so it seems strange that he wouldn't take a few minutes to go home to see what was going on, or at least take the time to call his brother and ask about the situation.

I think if my child were dying in the hospital, I would spend every moment he had left by his side. There's plenty of time to eat/sleep/talk on the phone later.

how did you know she had Breast surgery, nose job, and eyelid surgery ?
I think women in general would like to look the best they can because, you know, guys are guys.....ok ok , there are guys who don't care about looks =) .. As for augmentation surgeries, well, each to his own..

The implants are in the AR, as are the tattoos. They eyelid surgery and nose job are very obvious. If you look at photos of her sisters, you can tell a little more of what RZ looked like prior to her enhancements.

I didn't say she was shy. In fact, I think she was quite vain. (Breast surgery, nose job, eyelid surgery, tattooed eyeliner and eyebrows). I think it's partly why she chose to die in the nude.

IMO

Was she an exhibitionist though? Just because she may have slept in the nude doesn't mean that she would have been comfortable enough to show off her body to strangers, especially since she came from a Christian background and a culture where women dressed rather conservatively.

critics state that females rarely, if ever, commit suicide by hanging and unclothed. Dr. Mark Kalish previously told news that “exhibitionism is extremely rare in women” during suicide. Kalish told news he was unable to determine what type of message Nalepa would have been sending if she did in fact tie up her arms and legs and hang herself unclothed.

http://news.lalate.com/2011/09/05/r...disputed-by-critics-autopsy-results/#comments

Really? You'd leave your dying 6 year old to check out a suicide scene?

He left to shower and to sleep and to have dinner. Apparently he didn't think the death of his live-in girlfriend was important. Max was going to keep on living- and dying- for as long as those life-support systems were attached.
JS was perhaps concerned that a lot of his time would be taken up with talking to LE.

Was she an exhibitionist though? Just because she may have slept in the nude doesn't mean that she would have been comfortable enough to show off her body to strangers, especially since she came from a Christian background and a culture where women dressed rather conservatively.

http://news.lalate.com/2011/09/05/r...disputed-by-critics-autopsy-results/#comments

First of all, I don't buy the Christian angle the family is trying to sell, for various reasons which many of us have already stated. Also, things are not as conservative in Burma/Myamar as they would have you believe. There are all kinds of things going on there that are just like what you see in the west.

All that said, there are various reasons why someone would commit suicide in the nude, as articles that have been posted here have stated. One of the reasons was that the suicide victim considers herself to be a sacrifice of sorts, and I think that fits what might have been going on with RZ's mindset in her last moments. I also think she didn't plan on killing herself in the mere few hours between JS's phone call and when she was found dead. I think she planned it from the time MS landed on the floor. JMO.

First of all, I don't buy the Christian angle the family is trying to sell, for various reasons which many of us have already stated. Also, things are not as conservative in Burma/Myamar as they would have you believe. There are all kinds of things going on there that are just like what you see in the west.

All that said, there are various reasons why someone would commit suicide in the nude, as articles that have been posted here have stated. One of the reasons was that the suicide victim considers herself to be a sacrifice of sorts, and I think that fits what might have been going on with RZ's mindset in her last moments. I also think she didn't plan on killing herself in the mere few hours between JS's phone call and when she was found dead. I think she planned it from the time MS landed on the floor. JMO.

Do you have personal knowledge of the families faith and Rebecca's? Are you a verified expert on the cultural conservatism is Burma/Myamar.

The implants are in the AR, as are the tattoos. They eyelid surgery and nose job are very obvious. If you look at photos of her sisters, you can tell a little more of what RZ looked like prior to her enhancements.

Link please

I didn't say she was shy. In fact, I think she was quite vain. (Breast surgery, nose job, eyelid surgery, tattooed eyeliner and eyebrows). I think it's partly why she chose to die in the nude.

IMO

You pretty much stated here the nose job & eyelid surgery as fact.

BBM. I also believe she had planned it for some time before carrying it out.

JMO

The eyeliner and eyebrow tattoos are in the AR.

As far as eyelid or nasal surgery, I haven't read anything that indicates that she had anything like that. I suppose if you did a side-by-side comparison of photos of her before and after the supposed surgery, you might be able to tell.

This, exactly.

I don't think it's unreasonable at all for him to want to stay with his child vs. running home to his girlfriend if the child's death was "imminent." But, he wasn't with the child when he received the call, and hadn't been for a few hours, so it seems strange that he wouldn't take a few minutes to go home to see what was going on, or at least take the time to call his brother and ask about the situation.

I think if my child were dying in the hospital, I would spend every moment he had left by his side. There's plenty of time to eat/sleep/talk on the phone later.

The man was human and required rest and food. Staff in ICU's urge breaks for health reasons. Criticizing the dad because he took a break from his child's bedside is utterly heartless.

JMO

If something like this had happened in my home, even if victim was a complete stranger, I would be racing home. This happened on his property, why wouldn't he be going straight home? Calls to ds instead of calling as back or the house or the cops?

I never really believed there was a cover up by le.....but after these warrants it really makes me question things. They say he was at his sons bedside the entire time, it turns out that was completely untrue. It sounds like they were putting their own twist on the "facts" they presented. I feel very uneasy about so many aspects of this case.

It is more than obvious JS also feels very uneasy over the way LE have handled the situation or he would not have requested the State's lead law enforcement officer for a review of procedures.

Nobody said JS was at his son's bedside the entire time, they said they could account for his time. You are mistaken if you believe LE would have allowed him to cross the tape they had placed around a possible crime scene.

JMO

The eyeliner and eyebrow tattoos are in the AR.

As far as eyelid or nasal surgery, I haven't read anything that indicates that she had anything like that. I suppose if you did a side-by-side comparison of photos of her before and after the supposed surgery, you might be able to tell.

Right. Eyeliner & eyebrow tattoos are fact. Nose job and eyelid surgery is not fact, it is opinion.

If this woman planned this suicide, if even just in the hours prior, then I want to see the Internet records proving that she researched these extremely dramatic measures that were taken and executed in this death!!

I will not believe for a moment that she would have been able to Do the extreme tie up job that was done on her along with noosing herself, and the knotting thru the bedframe and around the leg of the bed!! I won't believe this unless I see that she researched these methods.. Because there is nothing in her past that gives her any knowledge or know how of this intricate knots!!! The placing the t shirt wrapped around the outside of the noose, tied off, and the sleeve placed in the mouth.. I want to see where she researched this as a way to keep her tongue from hanging out upon death.. Because common sense says it'd likely come out at some point going head first off a 9' balcony, not to mention what would take place after she was unconscious.. Very likely the tshirt sleeve could've fallen out.. I want to see if she researched this as a way of aesthetic value(as is purposed).. These extreme measures taken are not common knowledge and I want to see proof that she researched those methods.. That could make all the difference in the world.. They have the phone, they have laptop, they have Mac computer.. Research the Internet searches on all of these devices and let's see the proof that she researched these extremely dramatic and unique and intricate methods used tO kill herself..

And with her getting this ski rope to use to bind, noose, and hang herself is it thought that this woman measured out the distance, including the measurements needed for the intricate knots, as well as tying off to the bedframe and leg and was able to make the rope the correct length to hang herself???
I mean a few inches off and she wouldve simply just gone over head first only to land in the courtyard below.. Is it just luck that she just happened to get it exactly right and dead on with the measurements accurate enough to succeed fully her first try???? That truly is way too much to accept as luck or coincidence?? How many coincidences are we supposed to accept here in this death???

I really wanna know do pol believe it was just pure luck that the rope just happened to work out perfectly?? I find it impossible given what all was done with the rope along with a matter of inches would have failed the entire mission of hanging but rather landed her below on the courtyard?????

I don't see why it's difficult to buy they are strong believers in their chosen faith. Most of my friends and coworkers that have come from other countries, including some from well known sex trade countries, came to better lives of themselves and children as well as freedom to practice their faith. Really no different that people anywhere else.

JMO

It is more than obvious JS also feels very uneasy over the way LE have handled the situation or he would not have requested the State's lead law enforcement officer for a review of procedures.

Nobody said JS was at his son's bedside the entire time, they said they could account for his time. You are mistaken if you believe LE would have allowed him to cross the tape they had placed around a possible crime scene.

JMO

I respectfully disagree. I think it was message boards and news comment pages that where still questioning things. JS and indirectly his company had little choice if they want this to go away.

All of these intricate and unique knots that are not common knowledge.. And that I'd be willing to bet the majority of us females here would not know how to go about doing what was done with the lacing, tying, binding of the rope and knots to secure all the bindings.. It is not common knowledge and would take some researching at the very least to be able to practice with and learn the know how of how to execute these bindings and knots.. No proof at this point of even any Internet searches showing she studied the" how to" to be able to execute this intricate maze of bindings and knots!!!..

Yet once again we are left to accept the coincidence that literally within a few yards of where this woman was there was one, single other human being that was even present on the entire property.. Coincidence that one other individual on the entire property was specifically trained and presently works using these intricate and unique knots in their daily work of their occupation???.. Just another coincidence?? .. Really, what are the chances of that, really???

[/B]

The Zahaus came from the Chin minority in Myanmar, which have been and continues to be, persecuted by the country's gov because of their religion. From most articles I have read about the Chin minority, their religion plays a strong part in their culture and also plays a strong part in their identity. Rebecca and her family, just like all the other Chin refugees, chose to escape rather than be forced to change their religion. It's unfair to say that just because Rebecca may not have been a perfect 'Christian', she wasn't really into her religion or beliefs that much. Also, based on what i've read, Chin women traditionally wear modest clothes, long skirts and shirts that are not revealing. The Chins live in a country whose gov. is known to torture and kill their people, and not only that, they suffer from lack of adequate food and other basic necessities as well. I don't see how they are just like what you would see in the west.

But why would she have chosen to hang herself outside though? I still don't get why she went to all that trouble to do it outside rather than inside the house. Wouldn't she have been worried that she would be spotted? And if she felt it was a sacrifice of some sort, why did she wrap the shirt around her neck three times and gag herself? If the t-shirt gag had been mere vanity on her part, I don't think she would have chosen to kill herself naked then, especially when she apparently had her period at that time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back