Search Warrants Unsealed Shacknai Zahau

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is nice, Yes ? :floorlaugh:
Borat.jpg

Well.. Well.. Well.. I'll be damned I certainly was not aware that Mr. Adam Shacknai was actually a neighbor of mine residing here in Memphis.. Ain't that something?

Interesting. We now know that the police do have JS's phone, which means they can verify he did contact RZ when he said he did. We also know that AS was told to remove the blue cloth from RZ.

That blue scarf, cloth, whatever, has always been a red flag for me. If it had RZ's saliva on it, and was in fact over her mouth, to me that proves murder. Everything else is suspicious, of course, but the scarf over mouth, that was a stupid move on the murder's part.

BBM.

That really bothers me. Here JS is dealing with the grave injuries to his almost deceased son and receives a text (a text for goodness sake) that RZ killed herself?

WHA??? Who does that?

When my mom was ill and dying in the hospital the family would never think about texting one another. We called the nurses desk and they would get the person in the room. Trust me, we didn't wander far either. I don't understand all this "need to sleep" info either. Been there, done that, read the book - even bought a t-shirt. I didn't sleep for a week, and when I did it was in the chair next to my mom. Yes, I did go back to the hotel for a shower, but I certainly couldn't sleep. I couldn't shut my eyes!!

If the doctors told JS that Maxie was going off life support why would he leave the hospital for so many hours? Makes no sense to me. Even if the docs didn't tell him at that point, how could he walk away for such a long time?

I don't know what's going on in this case, but I don't like it - not one bit.

MOO

Mel

I've done the same thing with many family members. You just have to. Sometimes miracles happen, one never knows. Perhaps he could have awaken for one brief moment and mumbled something, opened his eyes. At least someone should have been there holding his hand, speaking in a soothing voice to him. [/B]

What were we told about the whereabouts of JS and DS during the early morning hours of 7/13? As I recall, we were told that they were at Max's bedside during the whole week before his removal from life support. (I seem to remember that was part of the PC, but my computer is not quite up to the task of playing that).

Now we know that DS left for about 12 hours (0800 to 2000 on 7/12), and JS went home to shower, eat and change on the evening of 7/11, then checked into a hotel for the night. He also went out to dine, then checked into RMDH for the 1am-7am period of 7/13.

So he actually spent a moderate amount of time during the first days of Max's hospitalization- wonder what his schedule was for the rest of the week?

Look, I understand that the human body can only take so many hours of no sleep, food, and bathing- but we were originally given a description/alibi of two parents who never budged from their son's side. Why should we believe anything else we were told?

That blue scarf, cloth, whatever, has always been a red flag for me. If it had RZ's saliva on it, and was in fact over her mouth, to me that proves murder. Everything else is suspicious, of course, but the scarf over mouth, that was a stupid move on the murder's part.

I wonder if RZ placed the blue T-shirt in her mouth because she didn't want to be found with her tongue hanging out when she died. I think she wanted to have an open casket at her funeral. I know this might sound far fetched, but suicide victims often plan the last detail of their deaths, right down to how they want to be buried.

I also think she didn't plan the suicide in only two hours. I think she planned to kill herself from the moment MS was injured. In fact, I believe she knew he was fatally injured from the start.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-brother-needs-take-another-lie-detector-test

Adam Shacknai needs to be given another lie detector test in connection with the death case involving Rebecca Zahau, according to famed polygraph expert Jack Tramarco.

On July 15, 2011, Adam Shacknai was given a lie detector test. Search warrants that were unsealed by a San Diego judge reveal, that "Detective Lebitski and Detective Hillen facilitated a polygraph examination of Adam Shacknai with Polygrapher Paul Redden. Redden said based on the analysis of the polygraph charts he couldn't draw a conclusion, but felt Adam was being truthful during the examination."

Trimarco routinely works with law enforcement to conduct lie detector tests. Trimarco said he would be willing to conduct another polygraph test of Adam Shacknai, and any other witnesses in the investigation.

"If the test is inconclusive, as it was in this case, you state that you have no opinion, period, end of discussion. This means you run another test, with new questions. Polygraphers aren't trained to judge people's feelings, it's just not something we do, or have the capability of doing. Adam Shacknai needs to be given another polygraph test," Trimarco says.

well, so she was shy about her tongue sticking out , but alright with dying butt-naked ? if she was full-clothed, I can buy the bashfulness about the tongue

I wonder if RZ placed the blue T-shirt in her mouth because she didn't want to be found with her tongue hanging out when she died. I think she wanted to have an open casket at her funeral. I know this might sound far fetched, but suicide victims often plan the last detail of their deaths, right down to how they want to be buried.

Does an average person know that your tongue protrudes when you die by hanging? If I were considering suicide and I was concerned about how my body would look afterward, I would OD on some pills or something like that.

Even if her tongue protruded, it would easily be corrected at the funeral home. They generally sew your mouth shut for an open casket anyway, according to a close friend who is a mortician.

If something like this had happened in my home, even if victim was a complete stranger, I would be racing home. This happened on his property, why wouldn't he be going straight home? Calls to ds instead of calling as back or the house or the cops?

I never really believed there was a cover up by le.....but after these warrants it really makes me question things. They say he was at his sons bedside the entire time, it turns out that was completely untrue. It sounds like they were putting their own twist on the "facts" they presented. I feel very uneasy about so many aspects of this case.

well, so she was shy about her tongue sticking out , but alright with dying butt-naked ? if she was full-clothed, I can buy the bashfulness about the tongue

I didn't say she was shy. In fact, I think she was quite vain. (Breast surgery, nose job, eyelid surgery, tattooed eyeliner and eyebrows). I think it's partly why she chose to die in the nude.

IMO

If something like this had happened in my home, even if victim was a complete stranger, I would be racing home. This happened on his property, why wouldn't he be going straight home? Calls to ds instead of calling as back or the house or the cops?

I never really believed there was a cover up by le.....but after these warrants it really makes me question things. They say he was at his sons bedside the entire time, it turns out that was completely untrue. It sounds like they were putting their own twist on the "facts" they presented. I feel very uneasy about so many aspects of this case.

Really? You'd leave your dying 6 year old to check out a suicide scene?

He was away for hours anyway. I know it was to sleep supposedly, but given the situation would it really have been so unthinkable to take two more hours and go to your house. This wasn't just some 'suicide scene', it was supposedly his partner who was participating fully in his life and their life together. But, you're right, he seems to be acting like she was nothing basically.

If somebody was hung on my property, heck yeah. You can leave and be gone for six hours but when you find out your girlfriend was hung you don't go and see things for yourself? You don't want to check and make sure that things are taken care of properly? His first call is to Dina and not her parents or her sister?

And also, it is not like the hospital was hours away. We are talking about a 20 minute drive.

I didn't say she was shy. In fact, I think she was quite vain. (Breast surgery, nose job, eyelid surgery, tattooed eyeliner and eyebrows). I think it's partly why she chose to die in the nude.

IMO

Nose job? Haven't read anything about that. Link would be appreciated. Tia

If somebody was hung on my property, heck yeah. You can leave and be gone for six hours but when you find out your girlfriend was hung you don't go and see things for yourself? You don't want to check and make sure that things are taken care of properly? His first call is to Dina and not her parents or her sister?

BBM

Did Jonah not call Adam S. to get the details of the hanging??? Unbelievable!

how did you know she had Breast surgery, nose job, and eyelid surgery ?
I think women in general would like to look the best they can because, you know, guys are guys.....ok ok , there are guys who don't care about looks =) .. As for augmentation surgeries, well, each to his own..

IMO

I agree, if he did not want to make the 20 minute drive to check out the suicide scene, did he even at least call his brother to get the details of the scene ?

BBM

Did Jonah not call Adam S. to get the details of the hanging??? Unbelievable!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masterbranigan
Back