Search Warrants Unsealed Shacknai Zahau

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just heard about the AS text to JS! Well, I was on the fence, but now think murder. Who would take the time to type out a text ---let alone send that kind of news via text? You would CALL your brother STAT! Maybe feel a bit scared, thinking a murderer was at the mansion -call 911 STAT and get the heck out.

And why wouldn't Jonah rush back home or at least immediately give AS a call to learn the details? Instead, he called DS to tell her the "news".

I am amazed at the date of the search warrants for the cell phone records!!! They weren't requested until August 24th. What this imo shows me is they weren't looking into this as a homicide, they only requested the records to back up suicide.

Wow ... I can't believe they waited that long. The records would provide a lot of useful info. How on earth could they determine what had transpired without having looked at them first? Even if they thought it was a suicide they were majorly basing that on Jonah saying he called and left a message at~ 1am. I'm dumbfounded at the police work here.

There are three more search warrants that have yet to be released from SD court, or has someone seen them?

41290, 41373, 41432

And we are still left with the question-is there any physical evidence that JS did call RN at 12:30 am? There is no record of the message on RN's cell phone. Is there anything on his? If he used his cell phone it should have registered an outgoing call.

And why wouldn't Jonah rush back home or at least immediately give AS a call to learn the details? Instead, he called DS to tell her the "news".

That just does not seem right, not normal behavior to me. Maybe he called Dina to say he needed to leave and she said no way it was his turn to stay at the hospital and made him feel guilty? Even so, I think I'd go back home and talk with the police. How could you just sit in the hospital and not go find out if, in fact, you just learned you partner was hanged?

Good point on getting out of there or at least being afraid. I know she had been dead for a while, but he did administer CPR so which way is it?

Frankly, I'm starting to wonder if someone would administer CPR for show? Can anyone chime in that knows how a body that had expired nearly 4 hours earlier would look. Seems they look pretty darn dead even at first glance.

Kind of like how someone would scream over the body of a child when police walk in?

And we are still left with the question-is there any physical evidence that JS did call RN at 12:30 am? There is no record of the message on RN's cell phone. Is there anything on his? If he used his cell phone it should have registered an outgoing call.

I do recall a reporter asking an officer during the conference if they were able to retrieve that call from the phone it came from and he said they were able to do that.

The call pattern echoes the theory of DS threatening to out JS in some way that was sealed in their divorce or post their divorce that could cause desperate measures orchestrated by three or more particpants.

You know what that is an excellent point defense101!!! Rebecca died July 13th and the large PC to announce the suicide theory was Sept 2.. They literally a week before the press conference made the decision that they guess they better go ahead and check this avenue with JS and DS phones just so they could say they did so if it happened to come up at their big ol Suicide Presser, complete with the video of a female doing the handy dandy intricate lacing and knots that were used on Rebecca's hands(notice it went no further.. Not completing the task of then binding the feet and noosing herself as well, nor the knotting used around the leg and thru the bed frame.. They thought that little rope demo of the hands would be enough to pacify us.. Huh! Dream on) Dr. Drew last night showed that unless she'd had thorough training in these particular methods and knots it's just not possible she would have done so.. A woman distraught as she was.. All in all it definitely seems that the LE agency in this case way underestimated the publics naivety and intellect.. Way.. Waaaay.. Underestimated!!!

But to know that these phone records were not even subpoenaed til Aug 24, a week before there big show is just sickening!!

For starters I'd like to have confirmation on the exact time of the 10:41pm text from NR.. I believe it to be a bold faced lie that it was sent earlier.. As I said there's no AT&T glitch going on here as is purposed!! And when it's confirmed to have been 10:41pm that the text was made then one questioned needs to be looked at.. Why would this woman lie and feel the need to make it believed that the text was earlier?? If it's proven to be a lie.. Then we have barely scratched the surface of what's taken place at the Shacknai mansion the night of July 12- inti the morning of July 13!!!

IMO that detail and IMO mistake that NR has made about attempting to "correct" the time of the text is a very important key to an entire treasure trove of what's lurking beneath the surface in this case!!!!

Jmo, tho!!

You know what that is an excellent point defense101!!! Rebecca died July 13th and the large PC to announce the suicide theory was Sept 2.. They literally a week before the press conference made the decision that they guess they better go ahead and check this avenue with JS and DS phones just so they could say they did so if it happened to come up at their big ol Suicide Presser, complete with the video of a female doing the handy dandy intricate lacing and knots that were used on Rebecca's hands(notice it went no further.. Not completing the task of then binding the feet and noosing herself as well, nor the knotting used around the leg and thru the bed frame.. They thought that little rope demo of the hands would be enough to pacify us.. Huh! Dream on) Dr. Drew last night showed that unless she'd had thorough training in these particular methods and knots it's just not possible she would have done so.. A woman distraught as she was.. All in all it definitely seems that the LE agency in this case way underestimated the publics naivety and intellect.. Way.. Waaaay.. Underestimated!!!

But to know that these phone records were not even subpoenaed til Aug 24, a week before there big show is just sickening!!

For starters I'd like to have confirmation on the exact time of the 10:41pm text from NR.. I believe it to be a bold faced lie that it was sent earlier.. As I said there's no AT&T glitch going on here as is purposed!! And when it's confirmed to have been 10:41pm that the text was made then one questioned needs to be looked at.. Why would this woman lie and feel the need to make it believed that the text was earlier?? If it's proven to be a lie.. Then we have barely scratched the surface of what's taken place at the Shacknai mansion the night of July 12- inti the morning of July 13!!!

IMO that detail and IMO mistake that NR has made about attempting to "correct" the time of the text is a very important key to an entire treasure trove of what's lurking beneath the surface in this case!!!!

Jmo, tho!!
Thanks smooth, and I agree about the NR text, why would you even bring up that fact other than to take yourself out of the suspicion picture, what would the time sent really matter? I wonder if LE traced her whereabouts that night.

I'm curious why the rug they removed from the house isn't on the list?

I wasn't a rug, it was a roll of plastic. And I think the cops brought it inside the house to wrap up/cover the door with the message.

There are three more search warrants that have yet to be released from SD court, or has someone seen them?

41290, 41373, 41432

These three are the Coronado search warrants. They deal with Max. They remain sealed for now. The judge is reviewing them and he is waiting for a response from the City of Coronado on whether it wants to voluntarily follow the law and agree to unsealing, or be ordered to follow the law in open court with cameras rolling. Thursday is the hearing date. Chances are Coronado will release them Wednesday.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/15505829/some-shacknai-search-warrants-to-be-unsealed

http://www.10news.com/pdf/29245478/detail.html
--S/W #2--items removed from the mansion--

1.knife
2.pair of black gloves
3.paper towel w/ red stains
4.box w/ paint supplies
5.dr. pepper bottle
6.clothing
7.flip camera
8.basket w/ cameras
9.stain kit
10.clump of hair
11.document addressed to jonah
12.tissue w/ red stain
13.clothing
14.hair
15.receipt for paint supplies
16.candle
17.water bottle
18.bedding
19.2 plastic cups
20.underwear
21.black latex glove
22.table
23.greeting card
24.paper w/ writing
25.bedding
26.butcher knife
27.steak knife
28.white plastic bag
29.rope
30.samsung cell phone
31.paint brush
32.stain kit
33.small paint brush
34.green and white striped towel
35.bedroom door
36.tube of black paint
37.laptop computer
38.mac computer
39.olympus camera
40.lumix camera
41.swab kit
42.swab kit
43.swab kit
44.dna swab
45.print cards

Were these items all in the one room? What are "swab kits" and "DNA swab"? The latter were seized from the premises or brought to the premises? Interesting that they distinguish a "mac computer" as different than a "laptop computer." Why indeed not take the fabric softener sheet, the dog bone, the overturned chair?

Were these items all in the one room? What are "swab kits" and "DNA swab"? The latter were seized from the premises or brought to the premises? Interesting that they distinguish a "mac computer" as different than a "laptop computer." Why indeed not take the fabric softener sheet, the dog bone, the overturned chair?

I think the swab kits are likely where they have taken sterile swab and swabbed particular areas, such as the paint that was found on different areas like the rope.. They'd swab that area to get enough of whatever the material is onto the swab to then take in for it to be tested at the lab to see whether it is indeed the black paint and is it the same black paint that is in the tube as well as what is used on the door for the message.. The DNA swab would be the same but just that the area that is being swabbed or more specifically the material they are taking a swabbed sample of is believed to be human saliva, blood, etc.. The print cards would be the long strips used to derive latent fingerprints from the many different areas of a crime scene..

As far as them differentiating between a laptop and a Mac IMO that's likely because one was a laptop and the Mac was likely a regular full computer, with monitor, tower, etc..

HTH :)

The two biggest red flags to me are AS appearing to want to convey the conclusion that RN had killed herself & AS's less than stellar polygraph results. Why didn't LE ask him to take another polygraph?

As for AS texting JS, AS is well aware of being the brother of the CEO of a large corporation, he may have been thinking that the news of this incident would travel quickly & that JS needed to know ASAP, before it became a media event. Isn't it possible that AS attempted to reach JS & JS was in the shower & didn't answer? AS would then feel he had no choice but to send the info via text to make sure that JS was informed before the media started asking questions. The same would be true of JS calling DS, even though he would see her in a matter of minutes. News like this spreads like wildfire when it involves a prominent person such as JS.

On Sunday's radio show, Dr Cyril Wecht emphasized how odd it seemed that RN could tie such intricate knots & bindings even though there seemed to be no evidence that she had ever done so previously. Now we hear that AS's polygraph was inconclusive. Also, does anyone remember if there is a record of AS being informed or receiving a message of MS's prognosis that same night when RN got the cell phone msg? If AS didn't know the grim prognosis there wouldn't be much reason to suspect he would do anything to RN. IMO.

I do recall a reporter asking an officer during the conference if they were able to retrieve that call from the phone it came from and he said they were able to do that.

This is a video of the press-conference. I have just listened to the whole thing. I have heard nothing of the sort. In fact it was said because her phone was new and software was not available, they could not extract the message from her voicemail. I have not heard anything about them being able to extract that message from the phone it came from.
http://www.10news.com/video/29065367/index.html

I agree totally !!!

time to revisit the news from the home state of AS that he reportedly told his neighbor he was going back to work(on the tugboat), when in actuality he flew to coronado. why the need to lie or why the inconsistency ? see here:
http://www.wmctv.com/story/15091608/memphian-discovers-body-in-brothers-san-diego-mansion

The two biggest red flags to me are AS appearing to want to convey the conclusion that RN had killed herself & AS's less than stellar polygraph results. Why didn't LE ask him to take another polygraph?

As for AS texting JS, AS is well aware of being the brother of the CEO of a large corporation, he may have been thinking that the news of this incident would travel quickly & that JS needed to know ASAP, before it became a media event. Isn't it possible that AS attempted to reach JS & JS was in the shower & didn't answer? AS would then feel he had no choice but to send the info via text to make sure that JS was informed before the media started asking questions. The same would be true of JS calling DS, even though he would see her in a matter of minutes. News like this spreads like wildfire when it involves a prominent person such as JS.

On Sunday's radio show, Dr Cyril Wecht emphasized how odd it seemed that RN could tie such intricate knots & bindings even though there seemed to be no evidence that she had ever done so previously. Now we hear that AS's polygraph was inconclusive. Also, does anyone remember if there is a record of AS being informed or receiving a message of MS's prognosis that same night when RN got the cell phone msg? If AS didn't know the grim prognosis there wouldn't be much reason to suspect he would do anything to RN. IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back