Search Warrants Unsealed Shacknai Zahau

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
whoa!!!

AS texts JS that Rebecca is dead????? WHAT?????

I skimmed the search warrants and just off the top here is something else that popped out at me...

DS went to her coronado home at 0800 and returned to the hospital at 2000 (8 pm). Her twin sister Nina, who was staying at DS home, texts Rebecca and wants to come over to talk to her at 10:41 pm the same night.

I really want to know if DS and her sister are identical twins...

Texting info isnt a red flag to me.

All the moving around by the fam def is. Something told me they were not at the hosp as much as org said, or assumed. Oh boy.

Interesting. From the PDF, bottom of page 10 in the detective's statement:

"Based on my training and experience and my initial investigation I believed that based on the fact that the Asian female had her hands and legs bound and was found in the condition that she was found by Adam Schacknai that she was a victim of a homicide."

So the detective initially thought that it was likely a homicide. Even more bizarre that Adam would jump to the conclusion that it was a suicide. I would think that he would reserve judgement initially.

anyone know anybody who hanged out at ronald mcdonald house for 6 hours ?

it's a place for families of ill/dying children to stay - usually it is very near the hospital - so that the parents/siblings don't have to travel & can be close by at all times

Yes, the murderer left his/her dr pepper complete with saliva all over and in it.

Actually it could be as simple as someone else in the family was in that room...but then why would there be absolutely no fingerprints whatsoever besides Rebecca's there? I guess no one in the family, cleaning crew or anyone else has ever been in that room before.

Did the surveillance question ever get answered about the RMC House? Hmmm

it's a place for families of ill/dying children to stay - usually it is very near the hospital - so that the parents/siblings don't have to travel & can be close by at all times

Most parents that I know that have just received the news that their child had taken a "turn for the worse and was dying" would not be leaving their side for hours....BUT that may just be most parents in my experience. WS has taught me that there are some very strange behaviors amongst my fellow man.

I'd have assumed it was suicide, too, particularly after what happened to MS.

I think it's reasonable to assume suicide. I don't know that I would have texted it, but it would have been my first guess as to what happened.

I would think that the gag and bindings wouldn't have made this immediately clear to him.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the bindings. Maybe I wouldn't have assumed suicide.

Interesting. We now know that the police do have JS's phone, which means they can verify he did contact RZ when he said he did. We also know that AS was told to remove the blue cloth from RZ.

They had the records fromhis phone through a sealed search warrant. This means that JS didn't know LE had the records. Maybe important, maybe not.

Perhaps if we had details of MS's death, we'd know more about why RZ could possibly feel suicidal.

And don't forget, according to RZ's family and the dog guy, RZ referred to MS as her "son".

Just curious what kind of details you are referring to? And what does how Rebecca addressed Max to 'the dog guy' have to do with it?:waitasec:

Most parents that I know that have just received the news that their child had taken a "turn for the worse and was dying" would not be leaving their side for hours....BUT that may just be most parents in my experience. WS has taught me that there are some very strange behaviors amongst my fellow man.

Totally doesnt add up at all. I am sure there has to be more to sift thru. Dunno anymore how this was ruled a suicide but I am open as long as the truth is found. Things are not always as they seem, either way.

That said, I am known for telling anybody that is to be responsible for my children when I am not around they better keep a safe eye on my child as I would not want to have to kill them, accident or not. And Im dead serious. You know what I mean friends and I will leave it at that lol.

Just being honest.

anyone know anybody who hanged out at ronald mcdonald house for 6 hours ?

Families with children in the ICU do. They sleep and shower in between their vigils at the bedside.

I don't think he just received the news. I think he just finally had the energy or focus to actually call RN and tell her how he felt about her 'failing' his son.

I do not believe he learned anything knew about max's condition that night, I just think he was finally accepting it, and thus accepting that his girlfriend allowed him to somehow land on the bottom of the stairs. I think he called her and told her to leave. imoo

Families with children in the ICU do. They sleep and shower in between their vigils at the bedside.

I was going to say that 6 hours is not a long time for a RMcD house stay. Most parents are so exhausted from their vigils that they shower and sleep for at least 8 hours, knowing that someone else is keeping watch so they can rest.

Am I understanding the warrants correctly in that it's requested to defer notification to the subscriber of each cell phone in question.. Meaning that LE felt it necessary they withheld the information from each of the cell phone owners that they were indeed going thru their wireless provider to receive all of their cell phone records?? That is exactly how I understood UT to read in the last set of warrants..

Stating they felt the entire investigation could be totally destroyed if the owners of the cell phones were told that there phones were being searched.. That they could attempt to intervene and thwart the investigation or ATLEAST to destroy or hide important info that was held in the cell records..

I must say this is the first time I had seen this action taken, even in the Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins mess they were told of the cell phone searches but here it was intentionally with held from each of the cell phone owners with probable cause to indicate there would be attempts at thwarting the investigation if the owners were told there phones were under intense scrutiny..

I certainly wonder what was found to be the time stamp on NR's text msg to Rebecca for the strange, late night, face to face "talk" that she desperately needed to have at such a late night hour..

Hmmm.. Definitely alot to think on..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back