Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wouldn't it still be needed for the people who reside there? I'm assuming they just gave permission to LE. If the people who reside there now said no then yes a warrant would have been neccesary.

Court Follower

I'm not sure if it's the tenants or the owner who give permission in a case like that.

Klein interview with KPVI news. Evidence found in the search has been turned over to LE. He now believes this is a case of intentional homicide and reiterates that he believes the "parents" know where the body is.

Video at link: Klien Investigations returns to conduct more searches
Basically, more of the same. We found evidence but don't want to say what! They'll return to do additional searches after analyzing the evidence?

So according to Klein they found "strong evidence" at the second location that will further the case along, that being the residence in which JM's and Deorr's father previously lived. Who are they talking about, GGP ? Or they talking about where JM and VDK lived ?

ETA: Maybe she said JM , not JM's.... which would mean the parents previous residence, I think.

So now they are thinking they meant to kill him?

ANOTHER reminder !! This thread is for search related discussion only. That doesn't mean we can use the search as an excuse to veer off into discussion about other aspects of the case. Sorry, but we've been down that road before and that's why the decision was made to lock the threads. If significant new information comes to light, we'll review the situation at that time.

Meanwhile, please stay on-topic in this search thread. Thanks.

Problem is the only new information is from PK investigations and I see my critique of that has been removed so I give up . The whole DeOrr Kunz case has been about the search for him .... so if the recent PK publicity is not about the search then what is it ?

So now they are thinking they meant to kill him?

How terrible, maybe the bigger the cover up, the worse the crime . And if this hasn't been one huge cover up I will eat MY hat. I hope they have cameras up there. Jmo

I was thrilled to see the search back in the news. The KTVB article states that a family member hired Klein, but refuses to be identified. Interesting. I pray they find him soon!!!

Sarx told us once -- I think I've got this right--that some cadaver dogs are trained to distinguish between fluids that came from a dead body and decaying material from a person who may have been alive when the fluid happened, while others are trained to find anything that came from a human. Yes, their noses are that sensitive. And individual dogs vary, too.

Klein mentioned blood and vomit so it sounds like the dog they used last weekend was trained that way. I seem to remember the sheriff mentioning early on that their cadaver dog wouldn't have been misled by blood? I'll try to find that in the old threads when I'm not on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder what evidence they could have found in the parents' old flat, that makes them think it was intentional murder. :thinking:

I wonder what evidence they could have found in the parents' old flat, that makes them think it was intentional murder. :thinking:

maybe they found the blanket, stuffed animal and toy truck that he supposedly had with him when he vanished. just a thought.

New evidence in search for Deorr Kunz Jr.
KTVB News June 23, 2016

Klein said that the cadaver dog identified four areas of interest around the campground. KIC investigators will return to excavate the areas around the hits.

This case is baffling to me at best. There are four hits at the campground, but, at the second location investigators found strong evidence that will further the case along. What does this mean? I hope that answers some soon - especially if this was one big coverup.

<modsnip>

I too, am curious about what evidence they have.

jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pagan25