Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the house where the investigator climbed over the stockade fence? and a woman was out on the porch upset and brought back into house by investigators?

YES and then she came out on the front porch and sat on the steps crying till someone came to pick her up in a personal car.

Guess I'm going to have to come down with a sudden case of the flu to explain why I'm still in my pj's when hubby gets home. (sigh)

Mine just came in, Im still in my jammies too, I told him I was balancing the check book, paying bills and googling " How to bypass the clutch switch " for our 75 Mustang II so I could get it started later today, it worked ;)

Thanks ya'll- I know a lot about 'em- just kinda wanted to know which they brought out. Can't pull up the feed.
Thanks.

:seeya: It's those expensive Yellow ones, if you know what I mean. :innocent:

YES and then she came out on the front porch and sat on the steps crying till someone came to pick her up in a personal car.

wait,, i'm confused, i can't watch any live feed. Did this happen where they are staying now, or where they lived with lisa?

wait,, i'm confused, i can't watch any live feed. Did this happen where they are staying now, or where they lived with lisa?
The lady neighbor (that came out onto her porch crying) did this several days ago when LE officers were back in Lisa's neighborhood.
Many of us wondered if this was the "teens" mom.

Search teams check an area near 36th Street and Jackson Avenue in the effort to find clues in the disappearance of 11-month-old Lisa Irwin. Some FBI agents emerged from a creek bed with shovels and metal detectors.Investigators said no specific tip led them to look in this area.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/slideshow/news/29508060/detail.html#ixzz1b3wwT69V

Lots of Photos included at this link ...

[Sorry I don't know how to post photos.]

O/T

But 2 pm is my deadline to get chicken curry into the crock pot. I'm NEVER going to be able to catch up once I leave. :(

Who? The neighbor? When did this happen? Just now?

(I'm so confused.)

This happened back some time ago. Remember when LE went through or over the fence to the back yard of the neighbors house when they were searching DB's house? I can't go back and look up the reference. I'm afraid I'll miss something.

This is what Fox News Channel reported

No idea where they got that information or IF it is true. They did say they have producers there by the search at the home Jeremy and Deb are staying in, so maybe someone asked LE?

Thanks. I will assume that is just the opinion of someone at Fox, unless I hear otherwise. Still, if it's just their opinion, they should shut up. Journalists should just be reporting facts.

Someone posted that the police did not know about DB's drinking. Someone else said it was on Fox news. Could someone either verify or disclaim this? That is a HUGE thing. If DB lied to LE about it, it is significant.

I've only seen posts saying that a talking head on Fox is saying this, so, it may just be talking head sensationalism.

Are the searches ongoing???

IMVHO they need to keep these live helicopter feeds up. Still didnt finish watching the FOX interview and still in the PJs.

So in as far as them searching the neighbors house goes, good, I am glad, though I know, yes, I said I know, that Deb had something to do with Lisa missing but someone either helped her or has some information. So we shall see. Maybe the neighbor will turn on Deb.. Something has to break today. GJ is tomorrow.

This happened back some time ago. Remember when LE went through or over the fence to the back yard of the neighbors house when they were searching DB's house? I can't go back and look up the reference. I'm afraid I'll miss something.

Don't recall that. Send me the link later if you have time?

The lady neighbor (that came out onto her porch crying) did this several days ago when LE officers were back in Lisa's neighborhood.
Many of us wondered if this was the "teens" mom.

ohhhh okay,, so this didn't happen just now...

2:00...the bell tolls for me, I'm afraid. :(

I'll try to check in periodically. If anything happens major, you guys scream loud enough for me to hear you all the way in TN, okay?

Guys this is the search thread. Take the discussion about the interviews to the other thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28