Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really having a problem with the fact that they cannot find this baby at all, I shouldnt be surprised after the CA case when she was right there the whole time but this is driving me crazy. I wonder if they are still searching the house there? I wish they could keep us on live feed all the time. I believe they are still at the creek according to KMBC.

Okay I admit I was wrong last night. After the "mom was drunk" comment come out I said there would be an arrest before the Today Show. I was wrong. Looks like LE knows or suspects what happened but they just cannot come up with the evidence. I guess my theory will change again tomorrow.

Okay I admit I was wrong last night. After the "mom was drunk" comment come out I said there would be an arrest before the Today Show. I was wrong. Looks like LE knows or suspects what happened but they just cannot come up with the evidence. I guess my theory will change again tomorrow.

BBM: I agree ... IMO, LE knows -- or has a good idea -- of what happened but does not have enough evidence ...

I wonder if LE have found "something" and maybe that "something" is just not enough for the District Attorney to prosecute ?

MOO ...

O/T

Awesome...Hubby has a meeting tonight that I forgot about! I'm gonna make coffee and try to catch up. :)

ETA: Kinda wish I had remembered that before I made the chicken curry, though. Oh well.

IMO DB should have gotten a lawyer before going on TV with MK. That being said, has anyone heard anything else about the search of the neighbors home or so you know if they are still at either of the homes that DB and JI were at? I did just read on I think it was KMBC that the searchers at the creek are taking a break and this doesnt look like they found anything at all. I feel like each day Lisa is getting further and further away. I hope they realize that Karma will catch up to them eventually.

Oh well, its shower time (do ya think) then the press conference.. Hopefully we will learn something new about the searches and hopefully they will open mouth and insert foot even further..

I just had a thought.

What if the cell phones where in the neighbors house all along? That would explain the ping being in that area and why they keep searching there.

I just had a thought.

What if the cell phones where in the neighbors house all along? That would explain the ping being in that area and why they keep searching there.

I wondered about that too, but wouldn't they have arrested her on the spot? Last I heard she was still there, crying.

I just had a thought.

It's certainly possible, that the 4 year old, unsupervised for the evening picked them up off the counter and took them home in a backpack and no one really knew it. It could be that the phones are unrelated to Baby Lisa's disappearance.

O/T

Awesome...Hubby has a meeting tonight that I forgot about! I'm gonna make coffee and try to catch up. :)

ETA: Kinda wish I had remembered that before I made the chicken curry, though. Oh well.

BBM: lol ... I'm going to need a "strong pot" of coffee to get caught up after all the action on this case from the past 3 days ... :cup:

Back to Topic: This is latest from kmbc :

http://www.kmbc.com/news/29509039/detail.html

Day 14 Brings New Searches For Baby Lisa
11-Month-Old Reported Missing Oct. 4

POSTED: 12:48 pm CDT October 17, 2011
UPDATED: 1:19 pm CDT October 17, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Kansas City police and FBI agents started new searches on Monday in three areas, some which had been searched before in the case of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin.

KMBC's Justin Robinson reported that about 15 FBI agents searched a creek bed near 36th Street and North Jackson Avenue. The agents were spotted carrying shovels and metal detectors.

I wondered about that too, but wouldn't they have arrested her on the spot? Last I heard she was still there, crying.

I'm not sure. They have to prove it was the cell phones they were looking for wouldn't they?

Holding the cell phones wouldn't be enough for an arrest I don't think. It isn't illegal to hold someone's cell phone for them. As long as you aren't knowing holding them in order to cover up a crime.

Now if LE has asked her if she knew the whereabouts of the cells and she said no, that might be different. Or if DB told her I did *advertiser censored* to Lisa and I need you to hide these cell phones from LE, that might be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28