Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KMBC's Martin Augustine reports that police are searching a wooded area just east of 35th Street and North Brighton.
by Karen Yancey 10/18/2011 4:22:11 PM 12:22 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1b9ROKo6K

OK that just answered my question... This is where they are searching..

I hope this means the wooded area between Searcey and N Brighton, because everything I've looked at keeps bringing me back to that area.

Have they searched there before?

Yes, but it's a large wooded area.

What interests me about it is that there appears to be several illegal dumpsites there, a body of water (pond or something), several access points, and if you drew a line from the Irwin home, through the point where there was a dumpster fire, and followed that line of direction through, it puts you right here.

What interests me about it is that there appears to be several illegal dumpsites there, a body of water (pond or something), several access points, and if you drew a line from the Irwin home, through the point where there was a dumpster fire, and fololwed that line of direction through, it puts you right here.

I have to say. They arent searching far from the home and never have. moo It makes sense.

were they not searching there yesterday?

Not being familiar with the area, I am here in NY, I dont know if this is the same area. Maybe they are spreading out a little further now then yesterday. I just feel like we are going around in circles. You know sometimes you wonder how can you hide a little baby like this, how can they not find this baby, but I guess there are more places than I thought. I am not naive but this is killing me. I feel like she has to be close to home, though once again with those other 4 hours now added to the timeline I guess she could be further away then we think.

Not being familiar with the area, I am here in NY, I dont know if this is the same area. Maybe they are spreading out a little further now then yesterday. I just feel like we are going around in circles. You know sometimes you wonder how can you hide a little baby like this, how can they not find this baby, but I guess there are more places than I thought. I am not naive but this is killing me. I feel like she has to be close to home, though once again with those other 4 hours now added to the timeline I guess she could be further away then we think.

I think the police know the dumpster fire was involved. moo

What interests me about it is that there appears to be several illegal dumpsites there, a body of water (pond or something), several access points, and if you drew a line from the Irwin home, through the point where there was a dumpster fire, and followed that line of direction through, it puts you right here.
VERY easy access from one to the other.

Does anybody have a link for a map of this area? Please, and thank you! :)

I think the police know the dumpster fire was involved. moo

But if they found anything related to the case wouldn't you think someone would have been arrested by now:waitasec:

VERY easy access from one to the other.

And there is a very definite loop from N Lister, to this wooded area, to the dumpster and back to N Lister. Also true if travelling from N Lister to the dumpster to the wooded area and back to N Lister.

A couple of notes.

Just because it is not public information, does not mean there are not searches going on. It happens all the time, so rest assured that they are likely happening even if we're not hearing about them.

In terms of bridges and other places with high visibility for dumping grounds. Don't discount those areas just for those reasons. People do it all the time. Sadly experience has taught me that.

Thanks sarx. In this video, they say a special dog has been brought in. It looks like a bird dog of sorts. Do you know what the pup might be trained to search?

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-mis...nnected-to-irwin-case-20111017,0,418142.story

If I were to try to hide something in a wooded area around here, I think I would do it in the area they are looking at today vs. west of N Brighton. Bigger, much more secluded, fewer neighbors close, no businesses close.

But if they found anything related to the case wouldn't you think someone would have been arrested by now:waitasec:

I think they are searching for a babies body. They want something very badly. They have something to go to grand jury with. dont know what it is. :waitasec: moo

If they searched that area thurs and friday! Mom put this other info out on Monday about drinking and new lawyer. I wonder if anyone is getting nervous. moo:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4