Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's more on the report from earlier in Manhattan, Kan:

Baby Lisa Irwin was possibly seen at McAllister’s in Manhattan with two white females - one with very dark hair wearing a shell pink hooded sweat shirt, the other was the a slender female with mousy brown hair and dark eyes. Both women appeared to be in their 20’s. They left McAllister’s after they saw the reporting party observing them. They have in small black vehicle with unknown MO tags in an unknown direction of travel.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 3:52 PM

"Lisa Irwin's parents left their home with a woman in a government vehicle Tuesday, after the woman met with them for a couple hours.

That meeting happening about noon at the house on North Walrond where Lisa's parents have been staying. They left without speaking with the media."

Something's up. Still, if they are under arrest, would it be a lady in a government car?

No, but IF they were being officially notified of their child's remains being found they might be in a government car. imoo

I'm guessing that someone talked, and the pieces of the puzzle are now falling into place. Afraid this story will not have a happy ending :(

Here's more on the report from earlier in Manhattan, Kan:

Baby Lisa Irwin was possibly seen at McAllister’s in Manhattan with two white females - one with very dark hair wearing a shell pink hooded sweat shirt, the other was the a slender female with mousy brown hair and dark eyes. Both women appeared to be in their 20’s. They left McAllister’s after they saw the reporting party observing them. They have in small black vehicle with unknown MO tags in an unknown direction of travel.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 3:52 PM

If I were out with my baby and some people were staring at me I would leave too.

Ok so my nerves are frayed, I need a zanny myself, my comp keeps telling me I am using too much memory, ( I have every station open in case a live feed comes up, this site and twitter) and I am in my PJ's... again........ My hubby should be home soon and he is going to make me go to the hospital if I keep playing sick like this.. Just trying to add some humor to the situation.. He isnt getting dinner either, I ate ice cream already so I am done.. Lord My nerves...

It's such a rollercoaster, kwim? Is it something or is it not something? Plus, as much as I want her to be alive and okay, if in fact she is *not*, then I want her found quickly b/c there's a greater chance that forensic evidence will be preserved...

:rose:All I can hope is that handsome young William is keeping her safe and warm. :rose:

They had no fly yesterday at the pond too, didn't they?

airspace2_0001_20111018154840_320_240.JPG

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...lice-search-area-near-lisa-irwin's-home-again

at least you had a screen LOL... my mac not so much

Was working fine on my Mac before the feed ended. The feed window should pop up on its own when you follow the link. It took several second for it to pop up on my screen. I am using Firefox browser.

For sweet lil Lisa
‎"There is no foot so small that it does not make an imprint on this world."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members