Searches for Lisa Irwin/ merged thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again they copters can go up and some have chosen to do so in other cases to Try and capture something...I only know when it happened in Zahras case it was the day they found her remains. :( They were still there just sooooo high I couldnt see them. ( My home was 1/2 mile from the site) They were there almost every day wherever the search was 2-3 of them several times a day. I learned to hate the helicopters because I knew something was happening usually. They still filmed in that case but you could only see the people very far away no way you could see evidence.If Im not mistaken they raised the altitude at one point too...cant remember for sure. It had nothing to do with safety or they would have made them go away the entire search in my opinion. :( Pray harder!!!! maybe its just the cell phones!!

I had to go to hospital for 10 days. I just got out yesterday - trying to catch up and find this.
Poor sweet little girl.
I'm afraid this is her and I feel like 12/11/2008 all over again.
:(

Hope you're feeling better and welcome back :)

I wonder if DB is shaking like a leaf, hyperventilating and has broken out in hives yet?

I had to go to hospital for 10 days. I just got out yesterday - trying to catch up and find this.
Poor sweet little girl.

Hope you are okay and feeling better! I'm also hoping that the no fly zone is in place more for safety reasons.

I'm bowing out now before Shay and BritsKate make me hysterical.

:hug:

Lisa Irwin's parents left their home with a woman in a government vehicle Tuesday, after the woman met with them for a couple hours.

That meeting happening about noon at the house on North Walrond where Lisa's parents have been staying. They left without speaking with the media.

Meanwhile, baby Lisa Irwin has now been missing for 15 days. FBI agents searched again with some dogs in a wooded area off North Brighton Avenue and 34th Terrace. They said they were not acting on any one specific tip.
http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lis...i-continues-searches-20111018,0,6724522.story

Poor sweet little girl.

I am sad to read that you were hospitalized for so long.........and about whatever is going on today in Kansas City. Best wishes for your complete recovery.

I wonder if DB is shaking like a leaf, hyperventilating and has broken out in hives yet?

:waitasec: Maybe someone should put one of those "webcams" up at the house the parents are staying at ...

MOO ...

high-ranking police officials and crime scene technicians have descended on a wooded area at 34th terrace and north brighton avenue, a few blocks from the home where 11-month-old lisa irwin disappeared two weeks ago.

Two crime scene vans and multiple unmarked police cars and suvs were on the scene.

Crime scene technicians were observed going into the woods with screens used to sift dirt.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/18/3214895/crime-scene-technicians-at-site.html#ixzz1bavinpns
---------

----

remember when they found maria laughterbach under the fire pit? and jessie davis. They had cops stay out with the crime scene to guard it over night. they put up tents. moo

Anyone notice that Ft Riley isn't far away from this search area?

Yes, I have.

Just after first getting married, my late husband was stationed there. My son was born at Irwin Army Hospital. Ft. Riley is approximately 130 miles or so from Kansas City.

IIRC, Manhatten, Ks. is a collesge town and maybe 20 miles or so from Ft. Riley. I used to shop there.
That was 1972, so I may not be remembering correctly.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member