Searches for Lisa

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was just discussing this with family members. He's probably sitting on a drug dealers porch.

Couldn't help but laugh. That is too funny! But it may be a way to get people to call in and give up!

I do hope this noble canine officer is alright. Seems like such an odd thing for the dog to do.

Mr. Stanton is on the K9's for Cops advisory board.

It sounds like TY, NKCPD K9, is still missing.
Lots more info here
http://www.kctv5.com/story/16180039/police-search-for-a-missing-k-9-dog

Just so people not from here know, North Kansas City is a separate city from Kansas City. It neighbors this (baby Lisa's)neighborhood to the west. The city limits for NKC start just a few blocks west of here. The dog got loose at the area if you follow hwy 210 as it turns into Armour Rd and follow it all the way to the west where it ends and slightly north of there. The park they are referencing is to the north of there and the river is to the south of there.

It sounds like TY, NKCPD K9, is still missing.
Lots more info here
http://www.kctv5.com/story/16180039/police-search-for-a-missing-k-9-dog

Just so people not from here know, North Kansas City is a separate city from Kansas City. It neighbors this (baby Lisa's)neighborhood to the west. The city limits for NKC start just a few blocks west of here. The dog got loose at the area if you follow hwy 210 as it turns into Armour Rd and follow it all the way to the west where it ends. The park they are referencing is to the north of there and the river is to the south of there.

Close to the same area.

Was it determined whether there was a car at the house that night?

If so, do we know if the car and/or Jeremy's truck were searched?

Was it determined whether there was a car at the house that night?

If so, do we know if the car and/or Jeremy's truck were searched?
K9's were observed on multiple occasions at the vehicles appearing to be searching them.

K9's were observed on multiple occasions at the vehicles appearing to be searching them.

Thanks IdM! I don't remember it ever being confirmed that the family car was at the house that night, but I imagine it was and it's one of the cars that may have been searched by K9s. I haven't seen any vehicle search warrants or any MSM confirmation on vehicle searches. Wonder if LE wasn't that interested in the vehicles or if we just haven't heard.

*sigh* i hope we get something new soon. anything! looking forward to the custody hearing on the 7th.

Does anyone know if the wooded areas around 48th and Randolph have been searched? If not, I wonder why? Moreover, if I were there, I'd do a thorough search of the kids' playset business that's located right at that corner; poke around in the model playsets they have parked outside the business.

Thanks IdM! I don't remember it ever being confirmed that the family car was at the house that night, but I imagine it was and it's one of the cars that may have been searched by K9s. I haven't seen any vehicle search warrants or any MSM confirmation on vehicle searches. Wonder if LE wasn't that interested in the vehicles or if we just haven't heard.
This was observed from the live shots during the first few days. Maybe more. Dates are starting to blend, but it was on multiple occasions. I just cant remember which ones.

Does anyone know if the wooded areas around 48th and Randolph have been searched? If not, I wonder why? Moreover, if I were there, I'd do a thorough search of the kids' playset business that's located right at that corner; poke around in the model playsets they have parked outside the business.
When Edith had a search there, LE says that they have searched the area on several occasions. The area at the end of NE 48th to the far east is what bothers me and it is private property owned by Hunt Midwest.

When Edith had a search there, LE says that they have searched the area on several occasions. The area at the end of NE 48th to the far east is what bothers me and it is private property owned by Hunt Midwest.

Is this the same area I had posted maps to earlier in the thread? The one that had some sort of building? I'll dig them back out once I get in the laptop still trying to work out this phone

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I wish there were searches going on in areas nearby that have not been covered. They need to be performed. General code of conduct and protocol is for the family member(s) of the missing person(s) to request search and rescue. There are so many highly trained groups sitting idle while fall foilage is covering he ground, and most likely snow in the very near future.

respectfully snipped

Families must request even for LE to search at this point? If there are areas nearby that have not been searched as fall foliage collects, then those areas must be searched! This is upsetting to me!

It's also not acceptable for the family not to request the help of Equusearch, or some other private search group. I'm not surprised in this case, however. I can read between the lines regarding why this is not happening.

Two searches for the price of one. Police are reportedly searching in the area of 210 and North Brighton for the missing North Kansas City Police Department canine unit. This is near Lisa Irwin's home.

Two searches for the price of one. Police are reportedly searching in the area of 210 and North Brighton for the missing North Kansas City Police Department canine unit. This is near Lisa Irwin's home.
I was wondering if the dog was what they were up for. My dogs were going off last night at something in the woods, but I could not see what. They were circling mostly over the dirt pit area.

Helicopter is STILL up and still over the dirt pit area. That dog will be hard to find right now if in the woods as it will camouflage with the leaf litter. I know, because one of my dogs is the same coloring and I lose her in the very same woods even when she is right by me. She just blends and is the same color as the floor of the woods.

There's a helicopter? Are we sure this is about the escaped K9?

There's a helicopter? Are we sure this is about the escaped K9?

That's what I'm thinking, matou. This is odd. Those dogs listen to commands pretty well, if I'm not mistaken. And what reason would a police dog have to run off?

That's what I'm thinking, matou. This is odd. Those dogs listen to commands pretty well, if I'm not mistaken. And what reason would a police dog have to run off?
Dog and/or handler was not properly trained. The helicopter is definitely for the dog as NKCPD cars are on sight along with KCPD.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DomenAmaterasu
Back