Searches for Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope they overturn every single inch of that house, attic, basement, whatever.. Dig up the yard.. They have got to find her, I will assume, if thats ok, that there will also be an arrest soon as well.

Dr. Drew - Ryan Smith is subbing for him. Just now reported by the guy on the ground there. LE is going back to the home - they now have a search warrant. This reporter is just waiting for LE to show up and execute that warrant. Warrant also states that the parents ARE BARRED from entering the home until this warrant has been fully executed.

This is BIG! It means that LE has to have something that they showed to a Judge to get that Judge to sign off on a warrant.

WOW ... a search today that included a "no fly zone area" ... and now a SEARCH WARRANT tonight for the parent's home ...

IMO ... LE knows what happened -- and WHO is / are responsible ... but need that evidence to "dot the i's" and "cross the t's" ...

Prayers for Baby Lisa ...

I just saw a tweet that said the police are holding home of Baby Lisa on search warrant and parents can't go inside of home. Can somebody splain' that to me? Why just now?

I just got here. I heard they have a warrant. which a judge has to sign with cause. so thats good. moo

I also wonder this:

Based on her being intoxicated while in the care of Lisa and the two other children, if they are prepared to at least charge her with three counts of endangering the well being of a child, and negligence of some sort for the dissapearance and unaccountability of Lisa? Would this be enough to bring forth a warrant? I would think so since she endangered these children that were in her care at the time of her dissapearance, and as I've mentioned previously, if you take a child to a daycare provider and return to find your child missing and the caretaker intoxicated, don't you think there would have been an arrest of that daycare provider right there on the spot? It's time police stop looking at DB as a "mother" and start looking at her as someone who endangered this child and two others, and whatever charges they can bring for Lisa's dissapearance.

I also wonder this:

Based on her being intoxicated while in the care of Lisa and the two other children, if they are prepared to at least charge her with three counts of endangering the well being of a child, and negligence of some sort for the dissapearance and unaccountability of Lisa? Would this be enough to bring forth a warrant? I would think so since she endangered these children that were in her care at the time of her dissapearance, and as I've mentioned previously, if you take a child to a daycare provider and return to find your child missing and the caretaker intoxicated, don't you think there would have been an arrest of that daycare provider right there on the spot? It's time police stop looking at DB as a "mother" and start looking at her as someone who endangered this child and two others, and whatever charges they can bring for Lisa's dissapearance.
ITA! That is what I have been wondering since she admitted she was drunk. I guess what you do in your own home is your own business until it leads to your child being missing. MOO

If - and IF - the phones were found and they are the untraceable kind, then perhaps LE was able to see calls/texts made.

By the way, if the phones have been missing, then how is it known that the 2:30 call/text was made? If it's a regular cell and they're able to get the call history from the phone company, then they don't need the phones. Otherwise, how'd they know?

So when put together with the GJ subpoenas of all raw film coverage, I think there was a lot more activity in that home that night than has been told to LE by DB and JI. I believe someone said something on film that may have been inconsistent with what someone else said or what was said at another point in time by the same person.

I also wonder this:

It would all depend on what is stated in the search warrant. I would say they know where everything is with all the searching they have done and pictures that have probably been taken. Just a matter of having something specific and a specific reason for getting it.

I just saw a tweet that said the police are holding home of Baby Lisa on search warrant and parents can't go inside of home. Can somebody splain' that to me? Why just now?

warrant was served because they have to have probable cause to search. Warrant will state what they can search and seize or it can be open to include anything that might pertain to the case. The parents are barred meaning that the warrant would be good for how ever long they need it to be for. So they can serve the warrant tonight and not enter and search the house till tomorrow. The parents cannot go back in until the police are totally done with it. I am assuming they are going to tear the house and yard apart, if the yard is included in the warrant that is. This is a good thing, it probably also means that the family wouldnt give permission to search before so they had no choice but to get a warrant. They will get their warrant before the police search and I do believe they can serve the warrant through their lawyer JT. I also assume he will be on his way back to KCMO.

I also wonder this:

Dont forget that this is a search warrant, not an arrest warrant right now, those are different..

warrant was served because they have to have probable cause to search. Warrant will state what they can search and seize or it can be open to include anything that might pertain to the case. The parents are barred meaning that the warrant would be good for how ever long they need it to be for. So they can serve the warrant tonight and not enter and search the house till tomorrow. The parents cannot go back in until the police are totally done with it. I am assuming they are going to tear the house and yard apart, if the yard is included in the warrant that is. This is a good thing, it probably also means that the family wouldnt give permission to search before so they had no choice but to get a warrant. They will get their warrant before the police search and I do believe they can serve the warrant through their lawyer JT. I also assume he will be on his way back to KCMO.
JT says there is a lawyer in MO, also. I wonder if they will serve it through her?

U mean we wont see JT making the morning news rounds?:great: moo

ACK.. I have to leave to get my son now, I hope you will all be on this thread when I get home or I will be lost. keep me informed and if you move, tell me where the heck you are going so I can find you all.. See you in 45 mins..

If - and IF - the phones were found and they are the untraceable kind, then perhaps LE was able to see calls/texts made.

By the way, if the phones have been missing, then how is it known that the 2:30 call/text was made? If it's a regular cell and they're able to get the call history from the phone company, then they don't need the phones. Otherwise, how'd they know?

So when put together with the GJ subpoenas of all raw film coverage, I think there was a lot more activity in that home that night than has been told to LE by DB and JI. I believe someone said something on film that may have been inconsistent with what someone else said or what was said at another point in time by the same person.

I wonder if they needed the phones in order to see any pictures taken.

ITA! That is what I have been wondering since she admitted she was drunk. I guess what you do in your own home is your own business until it leads to your child being missing. MOO

If they arrested her for child endangerment she would get out. just like casey and the check charges. moo I think they want her for bigger things right now! moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1
Back