Searching for Anna - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eisbar said:
I have to say that this girl really looks like Anna. Click Here.

It was mentioned before but i think it is worth another look and certainly some DNA analisis. Many blonde children do not stay super blonde after the age of 8-9. Just a thought
This is one of three possible UID's that we are looking into. I initally dismissed her because she was found with a younger male UID that was believed to be a sibling, but recent DNA testing has shown that the two were not related. She is a little older than Anna would have been at the estimated date of death, but it is not far enough off to dismiss it outright.

Annasmom and I are working on her giving a DNA sample for testing against the UID's. We will keep you updated on any progress.

As I stated before, that Anna would be abducted and kept alive for years, only to be murdered later is the least likely scenario, but still within the realm of possibility. I still think that she is alive out there, but we would be remiss if we ignored any reasonable possibilities.

Dr. Doogie said:
Does anybody out there have the ability to run a credit check for activity on a Social Security Number? If so, please email me at the address below. Thanks!
Doogie, not sure if anyone has replied to you. I also found someone who may be able to search that ssn. I will update as soon as I get the information.

Annasmom, any word from passport office yet?

SherlockJr said:
Doogie, not sure if anyone has replied to you. I also found someone who may be able to search that ssn. I will update as soon as I get the information.
Thanks. So far, I spent $50 from an internet company that would provide a history of that number. Well, all it turned up is the name that we already knew and a criminal history of everyone in California with that name, which was absolutely no help. Oh well, $50 down the drain...

What SherlockJr and I are looking in to is that George Waters SSN seems to still be an open number. We are trying to see if there has been any activity on that number since January 1981 when GW died. If so, it may mean that Anna is using that number (or at least did for a period of time). However, it may mean that some illegal alien may have stolen the number and used it for employment purposes (that happened to my SSN for awhile).

SherlockJr said:

Annasmom, any word from passport office yet?
Sherlock, I'm still waiting. They have everything they need from me, notarized statement, money order, driver's license copy, even the passport number Doogie furnished. I wrote and asked them to expedite it as much as possible, but so far I haven't heard from them.

In our seasonal mails and our holiday cards we are going to include Anna's picture's and info. It is the least we can do and we have a lot of friends along the California coast.

Hopefully something will turn up and some one will remember dear Anna! :blowkiss:

I need some help if there is anyone here who is really good at the "Paint" program. This would include changing the hair color and "waxing" the brows of one of Anna's pic. I can send you a pic if you e-mail me at reuniteanna@yahoo.com . You don't need to be a beautician, just an artist. :crazy:

SherlockJr said:
I need some help if there is anyone here who is really good at the "Paint" program. This would include changing the hair color and "waxing" the brows of one of Anna's pic. I can send you a pic if you e-mail me at reuniteanna@yahoo.com . You don't need to be a beautician, just an artist. :crazy:
Sherlock, it was mbroemsen who did the photo overlays of Bobby Wolgast and George Brody, but she hasn't posted since last May. (I had to read a lot of pages in the GW-GB thread to find where this was.) I think MagicRose99 also had photo overlay software. I'd like to see what she would come up with, overlaying the AR photo with the age-advanced one of our Anna.

Annasmom said:
Sherlock, it was mbroemsen who did the photo overlays of Bobby Wolgast and George Brody, but she hasn't posted since last May. (I had to read a lot of pages in the GW-GB thread to find where this was.) I think MagicRose99 also had photo overlay software. I'd like to see what she would come up with, overlaying the AR photo with the age-advanced one of our Anna.
You're right... I do! I've emailed her to let her know I can... :)

mfmangel1 said:
In our seasonal mails and our holiday cards we are going to include Anna's picture's and info. It is the least we can do and we have a lot of friends along the California coast.

Hopefully something will turn up and some one will remember dear Anna! :blowkiss:
Mfm, this is a wonderful idea! I'm sure Annasmom and family appreciate all efforts spent here at WS.

mfmangel1 said:

Thanks, mfmangel1!

I received the following email from someone who is not a member here:

"I have recently come across the forum at Web Sleuths.....and after spending days and days going through the initial postings, I still (like many others including you) can't get Anna out of my mind!

Anyway.....tonight, I did a search for her again and came across the recent article that shows a photo of you and AnnasMom putting a missing poster on the mailbox of their old house. I never knew Anna's mother's name until I saw that article and all of a sudden something hit me that was almost frightening.

Can you PLEASE tell me how she pronounces her name? The reason I ask is that about ten years ago I knew this girl - we attended Tulsa Community College together - and her name was spelled similar to Anna's mom and she pronounced it Ma-KAY-la. Her name in and of itself would not be strange what was strange was the fact that she was very confused as to her identity and origins AND her name had something to do with this. I recall her saying that though it had been pronounced differently all her life, someone had once told her or she had recalled that it was actually supposed to be pronounced the way she now uses it. She had no family and/or had no recollecton of them or at least something to this effect. She had very long blonde hair....but I don't recall her eye color though I am almost thinking they were brown. I just cannot remember. Also, as I am writing this, I am recalling the person who posted teh article about the Kabalian (sp?) numerology sect and how they said someone with the name Michael had the perfect vibe (or something to this effect). Anna's mom's name is very similar to Michael.......and perhaps this all plays into it as well.

Anyway, it seems like this girl's name appeared to be spelled differently (like Michaela or Michelle) but she pronounced it the other way. She was near to my age - I am 40 now - give or take a couple of years in either direction. She was living in Tulsa near to the downtown area in a very small but quaint apartment in a house and was a masseuse. The last time I saw her was around Thanksgiving 1995 or 1996 because actually she was so sad as to be odd. She was going through therapy - to do with her identity and other issues - and had an uncomfortable habit of attaching herself to you. She attached herself to me and literally I took her with me to my family's for Thanksgiving and she wouldn't let me out of her sight. It was a little too strange for me at 28 years old. Anyway, I am trying to remember her last name and will see if I can find at least her old contact info though right now off the top of my head it totally escapes me. But, I will look.

I couldn't post this because I am not a member and after seeing all the difficulties others have had decided to simply email you direct. You are welcome to post this if you wish. In the meantime, I would really like to know how Anna's mom pronounces her name, because this was a significant issue with the girl I am referring to - she was very particular about how her name was pronounced even though I had the distinct impression she wasn't even sure why. "

Annasmom's first name is Michaele, which is the feminine version of Michael. It is pronounced just like the masculine version.

This person then sent me an additional email stating that license plates in Oklahoma from 1970 through 1973 were green letters with a white background (like the plates described by Annasbro when the couple in the car attempted to lure Anna).

So, do you think this story has any merit? It would have been a better end if Annasmom did pronounce it Ma-kay-la. Sorry to sound so cynical. Another lead to follow, but probably an easy one. Good luck.

Hi Doogie,
Is there any new info on this woman? I assume y'all are working behind the scenes. If I ever go missing I want you all on my case! :rolleyes:

gardenmom said:
Hi Doogie,
Is there any new info on this woman? I assume y'all are working behind the scenes.
We are looking into various aspects of what she provided. One difficulty that we are having is that, while obviously very exciting if true, the information that she has provided is vague enough that direct follow up is difficult. We are trying to investigate what we can.

Dr. Doogie,

Does the young lady who sent you an email have a picture of this girl? She mentioned that she took her with her to her families for Thanksgiving, there is a good chance that she is in a holiday picture. We might even get lucky and the girls name be on the back of the picture.

How about forums/messsage boards for Tulsa? It sounds like this young woman made a lasting impression on the lady who wrote the email. Maybe someone else will remember her too.

Shadow205 said:
Does the young lady who sent you an email have a picture of this girl? She mentioned that she took her with her to her families for Thanksgiving, there is a good chance that she is in a holiday picture. We might even get lucky and the girls name be on the back of the picture.
An excellent question! The significance of that sentence completely escaped me. I will email her back and and ask the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KariGirl