secret details

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They found an ancillary hair, like from your arm. It was traced back to Patsy.

Nuisanceposter said:
They found an ancillary hair, like from your arm. It was traced back to Patsy.
OK, I stand corrected. No pubic hair then. Thanks for the info NP.

scandi said:
I don't understand. If she was hanging and John cut her down, did he already have a knife on his person to do this? And where did the blanket come from if she was then carried out of the room by John and brought upstairs? I thought I read he said he uncovered her in that room. And if he didn't, what is that photo of the blanket crumpled up on the floor in that room, supposedly with her body underneath it. That has to be a fake picture. And fiunally, what is the deal about a pubic or alternative hair on the blanket if she was truthfully cut down and not covered by a blanket. Oh, why was this blanket in a room used as a wine cellar?

Merci beaucoup Scandi
Let's not forget that Fleet White had been together with JR as he found JonBenet. Fleet White stated John picked JB up from the floor.

Maybe he'll accidentally confess to some details that weren't true, and that will be that. I am not sure the police are the ones hyping this as much as the media. I read that John Ramsey is leaving the country. Nice timing.

Elisea said:
I have followed this case off and on for years, although I rarely post about it. I remember reading on either this forum or the old Justice Watch one about a "gruesome" detail that was not reported in the autopsy report. (Or to be really honest I should say it wasnt fully reported or accurately explained in the report.) It was a major discussion for awhile, while everyone debated if it was true or not.

I am not going to post what it was as it is pretty disturbing and I dont know if it is true or not. My point is, I am not "obsessed" about this case as Mr. Karr obviously is so if even I have heard about this it is pretty likely that he has heard about it too. I would hope that they have more to base this on than he has some details that werent publicly known! Especially given the fact that he has had so much contact with Mr. Tracey.
I'm a bit confused: if it was a major discussion in public forums, it is no secret. And your reason not to post it is that you don't know if it's true or not? But that's what these forums are meant for: to discuss also things of which we don't know if they are true or not.
So this was about feces in JB's mouth? It would fit a toilet rage scenario imo.

rashomon said:
So this was about feces in JB's mouth? It would fit a toilet rage scenario imo.
So in your opinion you think that PR or JR put feces in her mouth?

I just brought up the idea of rumors, because I was trying to guess at what could be left that was a "Holdback". LE is saying it is something gruesome on the body! I asked what could be worse that the injures on her neck, and the only thing I could come up with was the feces rumor.

The old RUMOR about the feces was the only thing I could remember that went all the way back to the early part of this case that has not been talked about much on the forums lately.

John Walsh did say on Larry King, "her father had to cut her down."

Many posters tried to contact John Walsh and Larry King to see if John Walsh's information was correct or if he mis-spoke.
They never cleared up the statement for us.

Don't forget that Tea Bag in a glass picture, that was new information to the forums. I don't think we know it all. Schiller says there is more to know.

If I recall correctly, the pubic hair was JAR's and was found on a blanket inside a suitcase which contained the blanket and a children's book. This suitcase was somewhere near the broken window in the basement. It's been awhile, so my brain is rusty on these details.

I remember the "slip" about John cutting her down. It has been discussed a lot on here and it was interesting, but perhaps only a misstatement. I think the body would have shown obvious signs if she were hung up by her hands/arms.

I find it hard to believe there are any secrets left. We have all seen the autopsy photos, read the coroner's report, etc. I think Karr is a fruitcake, but that's just my opinion.

I will say that I am excited to see a renewal of interest in this case even if it is due to overzealous media and a kook that insinuates himself into a sensational murder case.

michelle said:
So in your opinion you think that PR or JR put feces in her mouth?
It's the first time I ever heard about the (alleged) feces in her mouth or on her body. And since the discussion was about this possibly being a toilet rage case, I wouldn't think it unlikely that an enraged Patsy did this to JB -maybe threw her soiled pantied into her face, or dug her face into them.
Persons in a rage often do things they would never do when in a calmer mood. Physically exhausted, stressed-out, a few drinks at the Whites' party, and who knows what other pills she used to ingest could have contributed to Patsy's flying into a rage.

Hi to Sariebell! Nice to see you posting here again! Love your website!

rashomon, your thought about an enraged Patsy (possibly a bit drunk and drugged) finally getting enough of this bedwetting/soiled panties thing just decides to stuff them in her mouth! Not an unbelieveable idea at all. Sure, there are lots of folks out there not able to imagine a mother doing such a thing, but it's been documented mothers and fathers have done all kinds of horrible things to their children...prior to killing them!!!:cool:

Could it be the expression on her face? That could be something grusome that was left out of the autopsy.

If they think Kerr knew, because he said she died in great pain, that's pretty weak.

what if he described things about her body that only someone who has seen her naked would know..birthmarks..things that were not written or noted.
Something like the way that genitals are described by kids when they are abused..they know something about the perps body that they couldnt know unless they had been exposed to them in person?
As well, something could have been written on her - something left behind that only someone who did it would know.

rashomon said:
It's the first time I ever heard about the (alleged) feces in her mouth or on her body. And since the discussion was about this possibly being a toilet rage case, I wouldn't think it unlikely that an enraged Patsy did this to JB -maybe threw her soiled pantied into her face, or dug her face into them.
Persons in a rage often do things they would never do when in a calmer mood. Physically exhausted, stressed-out, a few drinks at the Whites' party, and who knows what other pills she used to ingest could have contributed to Patsy's flying into a rage.
the thing I dont get is how on the one hand everyone says the ramseys staged it all and they were up all night doing it..now if I was going to stage a murder scene where I killed my child over bed wetting, the last thing on earth I am going to do is put feces in her mouth..or alternatley, I am not going to leave it in her mouth.
If they had all night to stage this why not clean up her mouth..didnt someone say she was wiped down even her labia?
On the other hand a pervert could do it if she soiled herself in fear..people are capable of anything when they are as sick as Karr seems to be.
And steve thomas said it was a bed wetting rage theory not a pooping the bed scenario.
Further, on the one hand the guilty side suggests patsy kept a pig sty..but all of a sudden she is going to fly into a murderous rage over bedwetting.
But what really doesnt make sense is that a woman who endured cancer treatments, where she would puke, possibly be incontinent herself, and very helpless, would all of a sudden value a dry bed for job benet. I think when u have been as sick as patsy would have been having cancer, you do not care if your kid wets her bed.
You realize how little control one has about anything.

gaia said:
Hi to Sariebell! Nice to see you posting here again! Love your website!

rashomon, your thought about an enraged Patsy (possibly a bit drunk and drugged) finally getting enough of this bedwetting/soiled panties thing just decides to stuff them in her mouth! Not an unbelieveable idea at all. Sure, there are lots of folks out there not able to imagine a mother doing such a thing, but it's been documented mothers and fathers have done all kinds of horrible things to their children...prior to killing them!!!:cool:
I myself have said things to my children when I was angry that I knew was hurtful and would NEVER do any other time. To me saying "what were you thinking" is harsh, though. But I have only said it when I've been really angry. Most parents, especially really tired and stressed ones have had those moments where they are at their worst. I guess it's just a matter of what your worst can be. For me it's saying those phrases I said I would never say to my kids... "you're getting on my nerves" etc.

I can imagine a scenario where at the end of an exhausting day a potty accident pushed her over the top. As for why she didn't clean her up, maybe she thought she had?

jc, you're right, maybe Patsy thought she did clean JB up. I don't think so, though. I just don't really believe the feces thing, but I also know ANYTHING could be true at this stage.

There are parents who have decapitated their children! Some have purposely starved their kids to death. YOu know what I mean. There are all kinds of people out there. It's been said a million times, but I gotta just restate it for my own good - JUST BECAUSE THE RAMSEYS LOOKED GOOD TO THE PUBLIC EYE AND SEEMED TO DO ALL THE RIGHT THINGS DOESN'T MEAN THEY DIDN'T HAVE A DIFFERENT SIDE - THE PRIVATE SIDE - THE MESSED-UP SIDE - THAT NOBODY KNEW ABOUT! These kinds of families are around. They really do exist. I knew a family very well - the father was the chief surgeon at a large hospital, his six children were all beautiful and smart and well-groomed - all played championship tennis and there was even an article about them in Sports Illustrated many years ago. Here's the dark side - the mother was beaten a lot by the father, the kids were beaten as well, and the whole family was a total mess. Yet, I met these kids when they were "grown" and ranged from late teens through 20's. You would never have believed this was happening. No one knew. I dated one of the sons, and one night his mom called and said he had to come get her because the father had gotten a bit drunk, broke in through a glass door in the garage and was threatening her with some shards! I couldn't believe it.

Now, could the Ramseys fit into that description? YEP!!:rolleyes:

When JonBenet was discovered in the wine-cellar and taken upstairs it was not evident that she had been sexually assaulted.

This was due to her being redressed, most likely from the waist down, excepting her socks.

It appeared that she had been asphyxiated by the ligature around her neck.

The ligature had been formed as a garrote, which adds a stick, or rod element.

To do this the middle part of the broken paintbrush had been employed, this was constructed on the floor outside of the wine-cellar. Shards of wood were discovered there.

Some people think that JonBenet was manually strangled, or whacked on the head and the rest is staging.

To this end the garrote and sexual assault are intended to mirror an assault by a predatory pedophile with a fixation for erotic asphyxiation.

Its possible that to underline this idea, this may have been why she was sexually assaulted, some think by the remaining piece of the paintbrush, Coroner Meyer thought it was similar to a digital assault, he was quoted on this.

The remaining piece has never been found, is it possible it was left inside JonBenet.

JonBenet's original staging was that of a sexual assault which was then modified to become that more like a kidnapping gone wrong. To this end duct tape was affixed to her mouth, the paintbrush handle was applied to the ligature, she was wiped down, and redressed in the size-12 underwear.

In some popular crime movies and books predators are sometimes portrayed as leaving something inside their victim. Is it possible some object was placed inside JonBenet's mouth, or vagina, this may have been designed to add a ritualized feature to an already fetishised lustful homide.

Some people have speculated that in her sexual assault staging she may have been left posed, including the whole paintbrush being left inside her?

This being later amended to incorporate the elements mentioned above.

"the thing I dont get is how on the one hand everyone says the ramseys staged it all and they were up all night doing it..now if I was going to stage a murder scene where I killed my child over bed wetting, the last thing on earth I am going to do is put feces in her mouth..or alternatley, I am not going to leave it in her mouth."

I think the feces in the mouth bit is just hooey, newtv.

"But what really doesnt make sense is that a woman who endured cancer treatments, where she would puke, possibly be incontinent herself, and very helpless, would all of a sudden value a dry bed for job benet. I think when u have been as sick as patsy would have been having cancer, you do not care if your kid wets her bed."

Tell that to my dad! He had cancer. It killed him in the end. It totally changed him. It makes perfect sense to me.

yes,some parents do horrendous things--yesterday,a British father,after fighting with his wife about an impending divorce,took his two small children and jumped out of a 5th floor window from his hotel in Greece--his young boy was killed on impact--his daughter survived--the father was seriously injured--upon hearing his son was dead,he screamed "please kill me"!--lots of sicko parents out there--remember Diane Downs who shot her three little kids,killing two,paralyzing the third,and Susan Smith,the worst of all,strapping her kids in the back seat of a car,then pushing the car into a lake,watching them slowly drown--monsters all

A few years ago, here in FL, a little boy died. His head was rammed in the toilet bowel so many times that he had skull fractures. I think his last name was McGee. He had toilet training problems, and was killed because he had an accident.

Does anyone remember this. I can't remember if he was in a foster home or with his own Mother, but these horrible things do happen. I think this little boy had been removed from the home because of suspected abuse, and when he was returned to the home they killed him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back