Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14 for New Leads

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This scenario is scary. Although it could have happened. Except that xperts have said that alligators do not eat DEAD meat. Meaning Casey would have had to put Caylee in with the gators while she was alive. Pray that was not the case. Even if she used chloroform, what a heinous, sickening thought.

Alligators are opportunistic and will eat carrion when if they are hungry and it is available. One trip to Gatorland will dispel the myth that gators only eat live prey.

This is an interesting thread regarding a closer look at 6/10-6/14 & related theories. It forced me to look at the case again, with a completely different assumption as to where Caylee was that week.

And I appreciate the Mods not merging this thread w/ the other timeline thread(s) which is the only way we'd have a chance to do this deeper dive on 6/10-6/14 specifically.
:gomods:

Here are some thoughts:

1. Consider the Sawgrass Apt?
If you want to consider real estate that was unoccupied 6/10-6/14, and that could have been used as a temporary "location" to keep Caylee, would it be unreasonable to consider Sawgrass 210? I've hoped LE checked that vacant apt. for any evidence of Caylee having been in that apartment. We just don’t know if they did or not.

*snipped*

Is it possible that Casey intended to lead LE to a place (the Sawgrass apt) where they could actually find evidence that Caylee had been there? Such evidence would have give credence to the Zanny kidnapping story.

So, I’m throwing the Sawgrass apartment out there as another possible location of interest, given the theory that Caylee was kept somewhere during 6/10-6/14 other than at G&C’s house.

Agree & Agree. The real ZFG visited Sawgrass on 6/17, the day after Caylee's likely demise, which is when Casey was trolling for bits of her new story. The 6/17 appearance of ZFG vs. Caylee's 6/15-16 death (IMHO) may be telling us something about the method in which Casey obtained the info placing ZFG @ Sawgrass...a little slip. Casey then had the ability to gleen ZFG info from her MySpace. Perhaps other/better 'candidates' for the position of ZFG didn't have a MySpace page to gleen from...:waitasec:

I really don't want to drive this thread into the ZFG-ditch, but, yes - Sawgrass 210 would fit the bill for a 6/10-6/14 Caylee-Care stash. IF Casey used it 6/10-6/14 there might've been evidence (e.g. DNA) placing Caylee there to support Casey's story. Chloroform to make sure other tenants didn't hear Caylee crying, etc., maybe? :( Dunno enough about timing of the c-form yet.

2. Oviedo a Red Herring?
Some time ago, the Anthony’s knew about the Oviedo rental house and it was a place of interest to them, and, likely LE. (In mid-August, George traveled there with his billboard to meet the "people" who were supposedly watching Caylee's kidnappers.)
* snipped *
While the Oviedo house connection yields interesting coinkydinks all over the place, it may simply be a red herring Casey planted with her parents during her May/June push for independence.

Yeh, MAYbeeee. I haven't done enough research to know if I have my facts straight on the Oviedo house. I'm thinking IF Lauren G. babsat Caylee before, and did so @ the Oviedo house, it would've been a location Casey & Caylee were familiar & comfortable with at the time. AND, IF it were vacant 6/10-6/14, with the fencing obscuring view, large lot, adjacent wooded area, etc. etc. it would be WAAAY easier to come & go without being detected vs. an apartment.

Someone else can comment if the entrance to Sawgrass 210 was obscured enough that Casey & Caylee could've gotten in & out for 3-4 days w/o being noticed. I dunno.

From the Globe article -Kristina gives June 12 as the park date:

SnagIt1-18.png

From the Globe article -Kristina gives June 12 as the park date:

SnagIt1-18.png

Thanks, Capri.

Can you advise what Kristina says about their visit. I see a bit of it in what you posted, but, w/o infringing on copyright, can you let me know if she divulged anything about what they discussed on their walk, where Casey came from, or was going to afterward? Did she ask Kristina to help watch Caylee? Anything at all might be helpful.

I'd really appreciate it.

Has there been any additional info at all released on George's allegedly sighting of Caylee with family friends on 6/12 @ a shopping mall near the Orange-Seminole county lines. George Anthony provided description of Caylee wearing pink & blue outfit and white rimmed sunglasses. :confused:

Has there been any additional info at all released on George's allegedly sighting of Caylee with family friends on 6/12 @ a shopping mall near the Orange-Seminole county lines. George Anthony provided description of Caylee wearing pink & blue outfit and white rimmed sunglasses. :confused:

Answer is no.
This sighting now appears to be the same day, Casey spent time with Kristina at Lake Underhill Park. Casey, Caylee, Kristina and her child allegedly met up with Kristina at the park. I also saw it mentioned Casey stopped by her house around the dates of 12-14th? Kristina was not certain of the dates for LE but did manage to provide the Globe with a date of the 12th?

The above sighting you mentioned at the mall came from George, as you know no friends or family names were ever mentioned to the media, hush up via him? LE would have taken statements from both George and those individuals for the alleged sighting. We are not privy to this official info. yet.

Cindy stated via media (Megan Kelly,) "Casey was last seen with Caylee on June 14th." At the bond hearing she said under oath. "She tucked them in on the night of June 15th." Yes it was plural but Casey allegedly spent the night with TonE, per his room-mate Clint? Two beds different locations in one night? - OOOO - Plus this was the same night Cindy and Casey had a fight, per neighbors. Its also the night Casey and Cindy swam in the pool, with Cindy saying she pulled up the ladder only to find it down the next day on the 16th, with the gate standing wide open. Then the flurry of Casey's calls, after allegedly seeing George approximately 10 Min's. prior with 1st call going out to George?

George appeared not to be working around this time as well. If I recall correctly, so he may have been periodically watching Caylee, IMO. He started a new job around the 15th of July.

Answer is no.

George appeared not to be working around this time as well. If I recall correctly, so he may have been periodically watching Caylee, IMO. He started a new job around the 15th of July.

I had doubts about George's account of 6/16 and re-listened to the bond hearing. Cindy stated that George had started the Monday-week before all of this happened. It's late & I haven't slept, but, I believe that means he hadn't started work until ~7/7, which adds interest to his account of leaving for work @ 2:30PM 6/16...maybe another/previous job? Dunno.

Then again, Cindy was going without food & water @ the bond hearing...so....her crediblity on dates is a little less than perfect :)

It strikes me very odd that they would be in a park at dark with their young children when it was known that a rapist was on the loose.

If the Oveido house was empty, could she have been keeping her there?

I know there's been some speculation on the board about that, but at this point there's no way of knowing. I don't see why it can't be added to the heaping list of possibilities lol.

Detectives need to question the sex partner cops as to dates, times and places that these rendezvous occurred, giving us a better timeline to work with. It would be especially important if any of these "dates" occurred during the 6/10 to 6/14 dates or were any or all of them after these dates.

I apologize if this doesnt fit in with this thread but I cant find anything on it lately. Has TES started searching again since they "stopped due to weather" last week? Ever since the whole "too much rain" thing and the Kid Finder pulling out, there hasn't been anything in the news about searching.

Answer is no.
This sighting now appears to be the same day, Casey spent time with Kristina at Lake Underhill Park. Casey, Caylee, Kristina and her child allegedly met up with Kristina at the park. I also saw it mentioned Casey stopped by her house around the dates of 12-14th? Kristina was not certain of the dates for LE but did manage to provide the Globe with a date of the 12th?

The above sighting you mentioned at the mall came from George, as you know no friends or family names were ever mentioned to the media, hush up via him? LE would have taken statements from both George and those individuals for the alleged sighting. We are not privy to this official info. yet.

Cindy stated via media (Megan Kelly,) "Casey was last seen with Caylee on June 14th." At the bond hearing she said under oath. "She tucked them in on the night of June 15th." Yes it was plural but Casey allegedly spent the night with TonE, per his room-mate Clint? Two beds different locations in one night? - OOOO - Plus this was the same night Cindy and Casey had a fight, per neighbors. Its also the night Casey and Cindy swam in the pool, with Cindy saying she pulled up the ladder only to find it down the next day on the 16th, with the gate standing wide open. Then the flurry of Casey's calls, after allegedly seeing George approximately 10 Min's. prior with 1st call going out to George?

It is possible that Casey was tucked in that night, and flew away later to return next morning!

It is possible that Casey was tucked in that night, and flew away later to return next morning!

I ranted in another thread earlier about an accidental death scenario that had...
*Casey sneaking out through the back porch door late 6/15PM after Cindy said something like, the-he77-you're-going-anywhere-with-Caylee-you've-been-gone-a-week-you're-stayin'-right-here, leaving the door and the gate unlocked, and
*Cindy forgetting to remove the pool ladder after their 6/15PM swim, and,
*Cindy leaving early for work Monday, 6/16 assuming Casey was still w/ Caylee behind the closed door, and,
*Caylee waking up unattended went out the unlocked door to find her way up the steps and into the pool, and,
*Not-so-Curious George wakes up and is none the wiser to no one being around, and, eventually leaves (not seeing Casey & Caylee @ 12:50PM), and,
*Casey arrives back @ Hopespring, doesn't see anyone, thinks George & Caylee have maybe gone somewhere, calls George @ 3PM on his cell. Doesn't reach him.
*Caylee lounges around the house and @ 4:09PM discovers Caylee in the pool, and,
*Since Casey knows she is responsible for having left Caylee alone w/o telling anyone and assuming G&C would attend to her if/when she awoke, the flurry of calls unanswered turn into a cover-up...and

...here we are. :(

But, then, that'd all be 6/15-6/16 and off-topic :rolleyes: :)

Cindy also stated that she had went to work "earlier than usual" that morning, around 830am. Wonder what her usual hrs were? Then again, wonder if she was referring to June 9, the first day back to work from her vacation time?

I ranted in another thread earlier about an accidental death scenario that had...
*Casey sneaking out through the back porch door late 6/15PM after Cindy said something like, the-he77-you're-going-anywhere-with-Caylee-you've-been-gone-a-week-you're-stayin'-right-here, leaving the door and the gate unlocked, and
*Cindy forgetting to remove the pool ladder after their 6/15PM swim, and,
*Cindy leaving early for work Monday, 6/16 assuming Casey was still w/ Caylee behind the closed door, and,
*Caylee waking up unattended went out the unlocked door to find her way up the steps and into the pool, and,
*Not-so-Curious George wakes up and is none the wiser to no one being around, and, eventually leaves (not seeing Casey & Caylee @ 12:50PM), and,
*Casey arrives back @ Hopespring, doesn't see anyone, thinks George & Caylee have maybe gone somewhere, calls George @ 3PM on his cell. Doesn't reach him.
*Caylee lounges around the house and @ 4:09PM discovers Caylee in the pool, and,
*Since Casey knows she is responsible for having left Caylee alone w/o telling anyone and assuming G&C would attend to her if/when she awoke, the flurry of calls unanswered turn into a cover-up...and

...here we are. :(

But, then, that'd all be 6/15-6/16 and off-topic :rolleyes: :)

WOWWW...this is, I have to say, a good theory. This scenario could explain why Cindy was so frantic on the 911 call, yet has completely changed course and is now protecting Casey at all costs. (I still find it hard to believe that *IF* she believed Casey killed her intentionally that she could defend her like this). but this scenario accommodates that discrepancy.

WOWWW...this is, I have to say, a good theory. This scenario could explain why Cindy was so frantic on the 911 call, yet has completely changed course and is now protecting Casey at all costs. (I still find it hard to believe that *IF* she believed Casey killed her intentionally that she could defend her like this). but this scenario accommodates that discrepancy.

Thanks, Apex-mom. It just one of those theories-de-jeur. :)

NOW...back to 6/10-6/14....

:waitasec:What clue is out there waiting to be found? Someone saw something that would help us know how/where Casey was keeping Caylee @ night.
*Lights on @ the Oviedo house when it was supposed to be vacant?
*Seen doing laundry in the Sawgrass laundry room? :waitasec:
*Would'ja release details on the 6/12 shopping sighting already!?!? What family friend? What & who did they see?
:banghead:

I don not believe the accidental theory "floats' sorry for the pun, only because of Casey's continual lies, lack of remorse, or concern. I think this was an intentional murder. I believe Caylee stood in the way of Casey's party style life. I believe the murder was deliberate followed by an elaborate cover up chalk full of lies and make believe people.

I apologize if this doesnt fit in with this thread but I cant find anything on it lately. Has TES started searching again since they "stopped due to weather" last week? Ever since the whole "too much rain" thing and the Kid Finder pulling out, there hasn't been anything in the news about searching.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

Link to TES . . . severe hurricane damage!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chala
Back