Seeking Key Info 6/10-6/14 for New Leads

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm really glad that you run good establishments. I have known bar managers/owners who deal cocaine out of the back office. Perhaps there are places that aren't following all the rules? I worked in Texas, and yes, even with visits from TABC and undercover narcotics officers, lots of clubs I worked in and visited were awash in drug sales & drug use in the open. Money was stolen by bartenders, and lots of other illegal activities were going on. This was not a biker bar dive, either.

Groups of bar employees are often patrons on nights off, etc. Casey was dating the night manager/dj at Fusian. It's not beyond belief that she may have had Caylee there. I did not start a rumor on these boards that Caylee was seen at Fusian--that was what I was responding to. I corrected what I said in my post. Please forgive me for making a mistake. I think it is funny that since you've never experienced something, that makes it impossible--that's just not the case.

All I was saying is that it's never been reported anywhere that Caylee was in the bar, so everyone should quit speculating and leave this establishment alone. I know what goes on in bars, lol. I've worked the business since I was 18 years old. Peace~I think you misunderstood my post.

Please note both of these ladies where working as shot girls at fusion and the shirts they are wearing are the same shirts they had on when another picture was taken in the backroom -sr- at fusion.

question is can someone tell me who is the female with casey and caylee?

yes- i agree- caylee looks ill--note-in the interview casey sd caylee had one cold ever and was never ill.:slap:

So, because they are shot girls at the Fusion and they are in uniform they must be in some back room at the Fusion? They just can't possibly be at someones house getting ready for work. I give up! I feel sorry for anybody who ever knew Casey.

That picture of Caylee could also be a photoshop cold sore. It cannot possibly be a real cold sore because Caylee never go sick:doh:

I read somewhere that the other girl is Lauren, I am not 100% on that...

So, because they are shot girls at the Fusion and they are in uniform they must be in some back room at the Fusion? They just can't possibly be at someones house getting ready for work. I give up! I feel sorry for anybody who ever knew Casey.

That picture of Caylee could also be a photoshop cold sore. It cannot possibly be a real cold sore because Caylee never go sick:doh:

I remember seeing a picture with six or more girls in those shirts and Caylee. It was clearly someone's house, there was a kitchen or something. Just because they have matching shirts on doesn't mean they work together. A few years ago my then 24 y/o sister and her friends had shirts made up and went out on the town celebrating that they were all single women. A few of them had just ended bad relationships.....so when I saw this picture I thought of the same thing...it would have been normal and acceptable if Caylee was NOT there.

ETA: I actually meant to respond to the same post you responded to, sorry.

Why is it not acceptable for Caylee to be there in the pictures with the big girls? They aren't partying.....they are simply taking a picture.

For James Bond...Grasping at straws again. Did CA ever ask KC for pictures of the "vacation" taken June 8-14th? And if not, why? I would be suspect if she did not. You don't go on vacation for a week and not take pictures. Okay, I don't!

Would CA have power/access/influence in "modifying" the timeline of the GreatGrandfather visit at assisted living/nursing home? (if there were motive to do so). It is well known CA is a nurse in a position of Management...I believe...at a large company I won't name but most of us know. And that company deals with the elderly.
For that matter, is the Grandfather in a facility under that companies care? Just thoughts.

The not remembering the date she went missing (June 9th or June 16th) always bothers me. They all knew on July 15th it had been a month, (I've given you a month - Cindy/I haven't seen her in 31 days - KC) but they all kept saying June 9th. Doesn't add up.

Reading all the posts KC made sound like a 12 year old trying to 'play with the big kids'. During these crucial days before Caylee disappeared, I think it's important to see where KC's head was. Odd to me she mentions the house in Oveida (sp) and that it is still empty. I sure hope LE has examined all the on-line posts and been to whatever house Amy thinks was being referenced. I say Amy because, well, obviously it does no good to KC anything.

I believe the nursing home correctly ID'd the date of that visit, but are we sure the video was really from the 15th? I'm asking because while the nursing home can place CA there on the 15th, I have serious doubts that Caylee would have been signed in as a visitor on any visit. I'm wondering if the video was really from the 9th, and CA went alone on Father's Day. IF that's the case, then the 6/10-6/14 dates are really the most important ones. GA's account of the girls leaving on Jun 16th is way to rehearsed and planned. No way does a man remember all those details. Even a cop - just doesn't happen.

I'm thinking James Bond may have the real dates in question figured out.

I like your thought process newuser. Maybe only CA went to visit on Fathers Day without Caylee. Good point!

I like your thought process newuser. Maybe only CA went to visit on Fathers Day without Caylee. Good point!

I still believe that Caylee was killed between the 9-11th. Those are the pertinent dates. Perhaps the flurry of calls pertained to the disposal of the body, and the panic over the smell in the car...not the actual death.

I still believe that Caylee was killed between the 9-11th. Those are the pertinent dates. Perhaps the flurry of calls pertained to the disposal of the body, and the panic over the smell in the car...not the actual death.

The more I read, dig and think..I tend to agree with you:)

The Fusion is a sushi restaurant that turns into a night CLUB at night. Casey also knew the people running it. Here's a pic:

2n03prp.jpg

This is in a series of pics of the shot girls--I don't think anyone knows the dates, though.

Not sure how this is relevant, but my guess as to a date would be February. I believe those are Mardi Gras beads that Casey and her friend are wearing (purple, green and gold). They were probably having a Mardi Gras party - and that is in February.

I want to try and summarize why I feel the 9th was first reported as being the last date Cindy saw Caylee.

Cindy said Casey and Caylee were taking a mini vacation during this week. That gives credibility to my thinking that Cindy and George did NOT keep Caylee at night during this week. This is the last time Caylee "lived with" the Anthony's and they only saw her once after the 9th which was Father's day.

Cindy said in one of her interviews that it was nothing for Casey to take off for several days at a time and not come home. During this particular week, Cindy may have been thinking that was what was happening. So, figuratively speaking, this is when she went missing with Casey. This might be why Cindy originally said that Caylee had been missing since the 9th until she was reminded by LE that the video was taken on the 15th.

So, the main point is.. Where was Caylee staying at night during this week while Casey stayed with Tony? I realize she may have stayed at Ricardo's that first night and Caylee was possibly there with her then, but what about the rest of the nights? This is very important to find out.

As far as Cindy not wanting LE to contact her father in the nursing home...
She knew LE would find out about Casey stealing money from her grandparents and I'm sure Cindy knew it would implicate Casey further.

All IMHO, of course...Hope this helps in understanding the importance of pre June 15th.

Read the documents...LE interviewed staff at the nursing home Caylee visited her great-grandfather (Cindy's dad) with Cindy on Father's day june 15th. There was a sign in sheet & 2 nurses were interviewed by LE, not to mention photos and a video.

On the topic of June 9-14, I have always believed that Casey moved in with Amy at Ricardo's house during that time frame. If she did stay any of those nights with Tony (which I am not sure she did), I would also guess that Caylee stayed with Amy and Ricardo - not George & Cindy. G and C thought she was on vacation with Jeff Hopkins at that time. I think she "pretended" to come back from her vacation on June 15th and went to G&C's. Something happened that weekend between her and Cindy, and she moved in with Tony on the 16th.

I recall that she left posts on Tony's myspace page on June 14th and 15th - why would she leave him posts if she was living with him at the time? I mean she could - but it doesn't seem likely. So I think Tony was right and she was living with Amy until she returned to the Anthony's on June 15th. I do not believe she was "hiding" Caylee during this time frame.

All I was saying is that it's never been reported anywhere that Caylee was in the bar, so everyone should quit speculating and leave this establishment alone. I know what goes on in bars, lol. I've worked the business since I was 18 years old. Peace~I think you misunderstood my post.

I get your point--I wasn't trying to make Fusion the problem--only Casey's total disregard for her baby. I jumped to a conclusion about the shot girls being at work--I was going by the uniforms & a tired little girl in the photo. I have a 3 year old daughter, and seeing one being subjected to her mother's night life just makes me sad.:truce:

On the topic of June 9-14, I have always believed that Casey moved in with Amy at Ricardo's house during that time frame. If she did stay any of those nights with Tony (which I am not sure she did), I would also guess that Caylee stayed with Amy and Ricardo - not George & Cindy. G and C thought she was on vacation with Jeff Hopkins at that time. I think she "pretended" to come back from her vacation on June 15th and went to G&C's. Something happened that weekend between her and Cindy, and she moved in with Tony on the 16th.

I recall that she left posts on Tony's myspace page on June 14th and 15th - why would she leave him posts if she was living with him at the time? I mean she could - but it doesn't seem likely. So I think Tony was right and she was living with Amy until she returned to the Anthony's on June 15th. I do not believe she was "hiding" Caylee during this time frame.

Why didn't Amy tell LE that, then?

Bolded is mine...

I wouldn't focus too much energy on that. My daughter and her friends will sit in the same room while texting each other from their cell phones. I've sat in the same room on my computer while my daughter was on another computer and posting on my myspace page. I don't find it odd at all.

One of Tony's roommates made the comment that Casey left from Tony's and came back on the 15th? with her clothes.

When saying Casey was living with Tony from the 9th on, I say that in the manner of her "shacking up" or just spending the nights with him, not necessarily sharing the same address. KWIM? Hope that helps.

I don't recall that she didn't. It has been a while since I read to 400 pages though so I will go back and do so.
So since Tony says Casey was living with Amy during that time - are you saying he is lying?

Bolded is mine...

I wouldn't focus too much energy on that. My daughter and her friends will sit in the same room while texting each other from their cell phones. I've sat in the same room on my computer while my daughter was on another computer and posting on my myspace page. I don't find it odd at all.

One of Tony's roommates made the comment that Casey left from Tony's and came back on the 15th? with her clothes.

When saying Casey was living with Tony from the 9th on, I say that in the manner of her "shacking up" or just spending the nights with him, not necessarily sharing the same address. KWIM? Hope that helps.

I know - I have an 11 year old and she does the same with her phone! LOL But Casey is a little bit older. Though it is possible that she left it while she was staying there...but I think it more likely she was not. JMO.

I understand what you mean now by "staying" with Tony. Thanks.

I don't recall that she didn't. It has been a while since I read to 400 pages though so I will go back and do so.
So since Tony says Casey was living with Amy during that time - are you saying he is lying?

JamesBond's quote:
It was he [Tony] that contacted Amy H. and had her call me regarding this case. Anthony said while the defendant lived with her* since June 9th, she [Casey] mentioned several times that Caylee was with the “nanny” at Disney, Universal Studios or the beach. She never gave him any indication the child was endangered or missing.

I'm also with him here, going by the assumption that this was a simple mistake in saying "her" instead of "him"...

Read it both ways and see what I mean. It doesn't really make sense that Tony would know what Casey had told Amy if that is what it is meant to say.

Example #1:
Anthony said while the defendant lived with her since June 9th, she [Casey] mentioned several times that Caylee was with the “nanny” at Disney, Universal Studios or the beach. She never gave him any indication the child was endangered or missing.

Example #2:
Anthony said while the defendant lived with him since June 9th, she [Casey] mentioned several times that Caylee was with the “nanny” at Disney, Universal Studios or the beach. She never gave him any indication the child was endangered or missing.

With the possibility that there was a simple mistake in this statement, the second example just makes more sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stlemed19
Back