Senate Candidate Roy Moore accused of molesting 14yo girl

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She hasn't lost credibility with me. This man signed her yearbook and she wrote the date and location under his message.

Her story was based on the date and location. She added the "DA" part because, IMO, this was what was written on her divorce papers...which she assumed stood for "District attorney", but in fact were the initials of Moore's assistant at the time. Moore was deputy DA anyway, never DA.

Because of this, are we just not suppose to believe any of the women?

Do you have a link that states the mall banned him? That statement comes from the accuser and maybe the mall did ban him. I wonder what the mall authorities say.
"Barnes Boyle, 86, told local Alabama news station WBRC on Thursday that they kept track of reports and that Moore was never banned from the mall.

“Sure, it’s part of the job, yeah. We did have written reports and things, so, but to my knowledge, he was not banned from the mall,” he said during a brief interview.

"WBRC Fox 6 News anchor Janet Hall said the station checked on the report in the New Yorker that alleged Moore had been banned from the mall in the 1980s.

“We cannot confirm that,” she said."

Because of this, are we just not suppose to believe any of the women?

No, I believe them. I don't think this negates what these women experienced with Moore.

No, I believe them. I don't think this negates when these women experienced with Moore.

I believe them, there is no way I believe every woman is lying. Some are getting death threats, why would a person subject themselves to that if they were lying. I can see myself at that age adding onto my yearbook like that, I would not want to forget the date and all, stupid I guess? I really do wish though, that she would have said so at the beginning.

"Barnes Boyle, 86, told local Alabama news station WBRC on Thursday that they kept track of reports and that Moore was never banned from the mall.

“Sure, it’s part of the job, yeah. We did have written reports and things, so, but to my knowledge, he was not banned from the mall,” he said during a brief interview.

"WBRC Fox 6 News anchor Janet Hall said the station checked on the report in the New Yorker that alleged Moore had been banned from the mall in the 1980s.

I suppose it is ok then, seeing he never dated any high school girls without asking for their mother's permission. Nothing wrong with that statement of his.

In the article I linked above, it is explained that Barnes Boyle is a longtime friend of Roy Moore's and plans on voting for him.

I'm not sure if that makes sense. I have some signed books by famous authors - they put my name, a brief note, and their signature. I didn't write down the date and location, why would it matter?

A signed book by an author is obviously a signed by the author.

Moore may have been a nobody someday, so she wrote that he was a somebody then. Maybe for posterity for people to look at.

Her story was based on the date and location. She added the "DA" part because, IMO, this was what was written on her divorce papers...which she assumed stood for "District attorney", but in fact were the initials of Moore's assistant at the time. Moore was deputy DA anyway, never DA.

Are you saying that is not Roy Moore's signature in her yearbook?

Anything to hold onto the number of votes.

I saw something on my facebook timeline, and have no idea whether this is true or not. I won't even give the name of the accuser. But, evidently she lied about being touched by Moore? I don't want to cause trouble, just wondering if others have heard this, or this is just a lie?

I saw something on my facebook timeline, and have no idea whether this is true or not. I won't even give the name of the accuser. But, evidently she lied about being touched by Moore? I don't want to cause trouble, just wondering if others have heard this, or this is just a lie?

That would a Facebook lie. Facebook is full of nonsense. People setting up fake profiles, people claiming to have 'heard' things.

In the article I linked above, it is explained that Barnes Boyle is a longtime friend of Roy Moore's and plans on voting for him.

Does that mean he is lying? This is like saying any friends or relatives that back up the accusers stories should be dismissed.

Prominent African American leaders plan to rally this weekend in Alabama for Doug Jones including John Lewis, Deval Patrick, Cory Booker. The African American vote was 28% of the total vote in 2012.

Did she add the notes of who he was because he was someone famous who signed her book?

He wasn't famous in 1977, and after the alleged incident I would question that sentiment. Fair to say, however, it may have been because of the alleged incident that she made note....still does not explain the added, "DA".

Courthouses are gossip mills and if this man was chasing little girls everyone would know. Everyone. It would have been common knowledge but there is no one backing up these stories. It would have come out when he first ran for the bench and he would have had zero backing for that position.

In fact, the person in charge of security at the mall said that RM was never banned from that mall, and he had never heard of any issues with RM at the mall.

In fact, Ms. Nelson received an unfavorable ruling from RM in her divorce case. She never requested that he recuse himself from it either or we would have heard about that too.

In fact, employees of the restaurant discredited her version of the physical layout of the restaurant and the closing policies which were never left to a lone 16 year old.

Ms. Nelson is a proven liar now. And there are photos of her posing with democratic politicians in years past.

Can you say 'set up'?

Since when does signing a yearbook prove sexual assault? What am I not getting? And who on Earth would remember signing a yearbook for some kid in a restaurant 40 years ago? No one.

Sorry, I do not believe her at all.

Does that mean he is lying? This is like saying any friends or relatives that back up the accusers stories should be dismissed.

No, it doesn't mean that he is lying anymore than the other people in that article who claim it was true, although a friend of his is much more likely to lie than the retired LE officer. What would his motive be?

Okay, do you believe the other women involved, or just this one? And if I knew how to bring things over and if they were allowed, maybe someone else could, Fox News issued an update that they falsely accused this woman and she did not forge. , and that the only notes below the signature are the date and location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member