Senate Candidate Roy Moore accused of molesting 14yo girl

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations on being on the cover of Time magazine, Waltzing Matilda.

I LOVE THAT SONG - very much.
I LOVE Australia.

And Now I completely understand your posts on the LISK site.

Moore is a very aggressive perpetrator. And he's just slimy enough to hide behind the Bible.

It's amazing to me who people see when they look in the mirror.

Congratulations on being on the cover of Time magazine, Waltzing Matilda.

I LOVE THAT SONG - very much.
I LOVE Australia.

And Now I completely understand your posts on the LISK site.

Moore is a very aggressive perpetrator. And he's just slimy enough to hide behind the Bible.

It's amazing to me who people see when they look in the mirror.

Thank you Scorpio girl! I love Tom Waits version with his crusty ole voice. Today is his birthday and we are listening to him as I type. <3

Waltzingmatilda, I am in awe of you and your bravery. We are honored to have you as part of websleuths!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SMH. I haven't totally lost faith in her story -- but how stupid do you have to be to lie about anything involved?

This new news makes me very upset and mad. Thanks for posting this.

Did she add the notes of who he was because he was someone famous who signed her book?

A few days before the election, why not just give him the senate job now? I'm saddened by this, I do believe people knew what he was doing, and kept quiet, I have no doubt he was after young girls, but it doesn't matter really, what I think.

If all these girls are lying, I wonder why he was banned from the Mall?

Do you have a link that states the mall banned him? That statement comes from the accuser and maybe the mall did ban him. I wonder what the mall authorities say.

She added the date and location and that makes it false? I'm lost.

Do you have a link that states the mall banned him? That statement comes from the accuser and maybe the mall did ban him. I wonder what the mall authorities say.

Plenty of ex mall workers and one retired LE officer have attested to that.

She hasn't lost credibility with me. This man signed her yearbook and she wrote the date and location under his message.

Did she add the notes of who he was because he was someone famous who signed her book?

I'm not sure if that makes sense. I have some signed books by famous authors - they put my name, a brief note, and their signature. I didn't write down the date and location, why would it matter?

Right wing media is having a field day over all this, right now. I wish she would have said right away about this, that would have been better, maybe?

She added the date and location and that makes it false? I'm lost.

If you watched the initial press conference you saw her say he wrote all of it. Add to this the fact that restaurants do not close at 10 and all employees go home within 1-30 minutes of closing, ever. She said the incident was over by 10:30 and that they were parked between the restaurant's dumpsters...right where employees would be throwing away trash, etc after closing up. The last of the restaurant's patrons would not have left at 10:00, they would simply close to any new diners. If you have ever worked in a restaurant this part if her story would have been a huge red flag, especially when she claimed the parking lot was deserted by 10:00. JMo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper