Senate Candidate Roy Moore accused of molesting 14yo girl

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some weren't and some were over 16 which was/is legal age of consent. But not the legal age of serving alcohol to minors as the legal drinking age was 19. He provided alcohol to at least 2 of the teens who were underage.

Some weren't and some were over 16 which was/is legal age of consent. But not the legal age of serving alcohol to minors as the legal drinking age was 19. He provided alcohol to at least 2 of the teens who were underage.

I am not from near AL. Are these things being talked about in the press there? I feel like I hear that the press tide is just going Moore's way. Is that true?

Wow, thank you so much for answering these questions. I don't really have a question, just wanted to thank you for coming forward and maybe your courage will inspire others to do the same. You are one brave woman.

I am not from near AL. Are these things being talked about in the press there? I feel like I hear that the press tide is just going Moore's way. Is that true?

Oh yes! It is dominating the news in AL. All of the women are liars and IMO Roy will win the election. He is the right hand of God for some because he autographs peoples Bibles. (My opinion) No offence to those who support him, that's how they were brought up and that's all they know.

Wow, thank you so much for answering these questions. I don't really have a question, just wanted to thank you for coming forward and maybe your courage will inspire others to do the same. You are one brave woman.

Thank youl It doesn't matter if it takes 4 days, 4 months or 40 years! I am glad to see those with bad behaviour are being called out. That is the only way I can think of the stop this nonsense.

My family has been very supportive. RM is closer to my dad's age than he is mine. i am hesitant to give my age at this time because it would 'out' my identity and I and my atty and family have received death threats.

I am glad you have come forward. I was appalled to see the Republican Party decide to support the campaign, after having said they would not.

Do you believe that there have been more recent instances? Since his marriage, for instance?

I have to sign out now. It has been a long day. I will be back tomorrow. Thank you WS friends for you support.

Oh yes! It is dominating the news in AL. All of the women are liars and IMO Roy will win the election. He is the right hand of God for some because he autographs peoples Bibles. (My opinion) No offence to those who support him, that's how they were brought up and that's all they know.

Yet they're able to overlook his creepy signing of the yearbook of a child. Selective righteousness is a thing, I guess.

I wish those supporting him could truly know how they appear to the rest of the USA and the world. And while these current claims are more than sickening, we should remember that this isn't Moore's first dance with controversy. Yet, sadly, it seems he may very well be voted into office.

Shameful.

My family has been very supportive. RM is closer to my dad's age than he is mine. i am hesitant to give my age at this time because it would 'out' my identity and I and my atty and family have received death threats.

OMG! Whyyyyyy??? This just makes m so angry to hear. W sure people so cruel?

I commend you for stepping up. It is good for all of us who had similar expeiences. We’re here for you, and for growth in a positive direction for society. (((Hug)))

I have to sign out now. It has been a long day. I will be back tomorrow. Thank you WS friends for you support.

Hugs my friend. Thank you for speaking the truth, despite the intense personal ramifications.

I am so impressed. A true hero. Standing up for what is right when it is incredibly hard, wow wow wow

Do you believe that there have been more recent instances? Since his marriage, for instance?

snip>I don't know. I moved away in 1985 but have had some pretty influential people reach out to me in support who have told me 'things'<mod .> There are some records that are sealed.

Thank you for your courage and honesty, waltzingmatilda. You are inspiring.

:loveyou:

Hi everyone! I appreciate all of your comments and support for us ladies who had interactions with Roy Moore. And I always appreciate Websleuths for being a victim friendly site. I told my truth and stand by my word. This isn't political for me, it is about calling a powerful person out who preyed on those of us who were teens at the time. #stillstanding

Hi everyone! I appreciate all of your comments and support for us ladies who had interactions with Roy Moore. And I always appreciate Websleuths for being a victim friendly site. I told my truth and stand by my word. This isn't political for me, it is about calling a powerful person out who preyed on those of us who were teens at the time. #stillstanding

I just want you to know that I admire your courage to speak up at this time. As you have done, along with more and more women and men, I truly believe that you are giving hope and confidence to others to use their voices to call out abusers whether in positions of power or not, either when it happens or shortly thereafter. Too many times have we seen victims feel that they have no power, have to hide or feel ashamed and that needs to STOP. The power shift is happening and people like you are helping to make it easier for victims to come forward. I really hope that you and the others receive the justice you deserve. Thank you for taking the time to interact with us.

I have been a member for along time, but mostly read. I have always enjoyed your comments, waltzingmatilda. I was very surprised when I saw you speaking this morning, I want to thank you, and all the other women who have spoken up about Roy Moore. I get physically and mentally upset when I see all this about him on the news and when I read about him. This is a turning point for women and men who have been exposed to sexual harassment, I especially get overwhelmed when children are subjected. Please, you and your family, take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius