Senate Candidate Roy Moore accused of molesting 14yo girl

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you bothered to read the Washington Post article? 5 women with accusations with a total of 30 people total to verify their stories. Moore is the worst kind of hypocrite--a lying pedophile--so of course this morally bankrupt president would endorse.

I don't know Beverly but will withhold judgement until the yearbook is officially turned over to be examined. I can say that 1) Old hickory hut bbq existed in the location she claims. 2) I know for a fact that teens could work at age 15 with a work permit. My first job was at age 15 handing out egg nog samples at a local grocery store. 3) I would make notes about special things when I was a young teen. Wish I could participate more but can only comment in general because of expectations to be deposed.

Several people including someone in LE states Moore was banned from the mall. According to a former coworker it was common knowledge that Moore dated young girls, cruised mall and high school football games to harass.

Have you bothered to read the Washington Post article? 5 women with accusations with a total of 30 people total to verify their stories. Moore is the worst kind of hypocrite--a lying pedophile--so of course this morally bankrupt president would endorse.

I have not seen pre-pubescent accusations. A pedophile is an especially egregious accusation without an iota of evidence. Source, please?

There were 5 women in the Washington Post article. Then several more women came forward with more stories. They are all part of a vast conspiracy, lol?

Several people including someone in LE states Moore was banned from the mall. According to a former coworker it was common knowledge that Moore dated young girls, cruised mall and high school football games to harass.

Who in LE said he was banned from the mall?

I have not seen pre-pubescent accusations. A pedophile is an especially egregious accusation without an iota of evidence. Source, please?

Reaching. He went after 14/15 year old girls. I guess that's ok since their mommies said it was. I wonder how many goats he paid for his young brides.

Really weird to me that when you are in your 30's you would ask girl's mothers if you can date their daughters.

I don't know Beverly but will withhold judgement until the yearbook is officially turned over to be examined. I can say that 1) Old hickory hut bbq existed in the location she claims. 2) I know for a fact that teens could work at age 15 with a work permit. My first job was at age 15 handing out egg nog samples at a local grocery store. 3) I would make notes about special things when I was a young teen. Wish I could participate more but can only comment in general because of expectations to be deposed.
There was a press conference today with Gloria Allred--hand writing expert confirmed signature as Moore's.

There was a press conference today with Gloria Allred--hand writing expert confirmed signature as Moore's.

A couple of weeks ago, Wapo had a handwriting expert say the entire thing was written by the same person.

Does that mean he is lying? This is like saying any friends or relatives that back up the accusers stories should be dismissed.

Doesn't necessarily have to mean he's lying. I was just including that little detail you left out.

A couple of weeks ago, Wapo had a handwriting expert say the entire thing was written by the same person.
What are you talking about? What does "the entire thing" mean? Link please.

Yes and another lady came out a few days ago with a card he signed which looks like the signature in the yearbook. She also game him a gavel when he was appointed to his first gubernatorial appt in 1992. In his book 'So Help Me God' he mentions being given a gavel by a friend when he was first appointed judge. He initially admitted to knowing a few of the ladies on Hannity, but now he says he doesn't know ANY of these women. Not sure if he has selective memory or what. :/

moore.jpg

Hopefully these photos are clear enough to see the handwriting of these notes to two different girls.

You have to be willfully ignorant to dispute that Roy Moore wrote both of these and the signatures are the same.

Nobody "forged" anything.

After following the Ramsey case going on 20 years, I am suspect of handwriting experts who give a definitive finding like this...although I believe Moore likely wrote the meat of the paragraph. The date, restaurant, and "DA", not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member