Senate Candidate Roy Moore accused of molesting 14yo girl

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Moore file lawsuits against all the accusers?

I think they should all voluntarily submit to a polygraph.

There is no evidence of any lawsuits filed against his accusers, nor the Washington Post.
Only threats.
I anxiously await his lawsuits and his deposition that will be made public soon afterwards.
But I don't really believe he's going to do that, unfortunately.
He would if he were innocent, though.

I have never heard of a victim having to get a polygraph and, also, this is a victim friendly forum, but if Roy Moore is innocent, he should submit to one, himself.

Polygraphs? How about the abuser given a polygraph, not the victims of his abuse.
. He said he was going to file lawsuits against the news site who published the allegations, but he has not yet.

As of now (Tuesday night), Moore hasn't conceded.

Edited to add: :gaah:

As of now (Tuesday night), Moore hasn't conceded.

Edited to add: :gaah:

Doesn't intend to concede apparently. "It isn't over." Waiting on military votes and hoping for a recount...

The world is a slightly less scary place. We don't have a known pedophile in the senate! (who would have ever thought we'd have to think and utter such words?)

LOVE YOU, ALABAMA!!!!!

Doesn't intend to concede apparently. "It isn't over." Waiting on military votes and hoping for a recount...

Wake up you stupid, stupid man. The people have spoken. And it is formerly your people who have spoken against your creepy habits.

Alabama has an automatic recount if the margins are within a half-point, Jones has a full two point margin at this point. Absentee ballots have already been counted. We wait only on the military ballots, and it is not likely to make up the difference. But we shall see.

Unbelievable. Alabama is sending a Democrat to the senate. Wow, wow, wow!

But, barely is ok. Enough people in a deeply religious and Republican state voted with their conscience. That is encouraging to me.

Actually, barely IS NOT ok. Shame on the almost 50% of Alabamians who voted for Moore, the pedophile.

Alabama secretary of State: 'The people of Alabama have spoken'
The Associated Press called the election for Jones shortly before 10:30 p.m. With all precincts reporting, Jones leads Moore by more than 20,000 votes.

"I think the most important thing to remember now is that the process needs to be followed to ensure that the integrity the safety and security of the election is preserved," Merrill added.

Based on Alabama election law, Tuesday’s election will be certified between Dec. 26 and Jan. 3, 2018, Merrill said.

No, he has not yet filed a lawsuit. I hope he does. I would like to see him have to be deposed. I am not worried about the women and depositions. Polygraphs are not full proof or admissible in court. (Depositions are not full proof but the questions asked are able to drill into the facts.) But, a deposition allows for full and careful questioning that goes beyond what one might be able to construct by the questions one agrees to in a polygraph.

A D had that Senate seat in the late 90's.

"Jones’s victory in a part of the Deep South that has not elected a Democratic senator since 1992 was a dramatic repudiation of his opponent, Roy Moore, a former state judge twice removed from office. "

Been a long time...

www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/voters-head-to-the-polls-in-contentious-senate-race-in-alabama/2017/12/11/26e36b56-deb7-11e7-8679-a9728984779c_story.html?utm_term=.531466ee1355

I think the little girls of Selma, Alabama have spoken from heaven. It brings tears to my eyes.

Yes, entitlement and privilege doesn't like to lose. Hates being told no.

I think the little girls of Selma, Alabama have spoken from heaven. It brings tears to my eyes.

Looking down and smiling, I expect. I'll never forget crying my eyes out when they were murdered -- and no one around me seemed upset. moo

ETA: It was Birmingham, not Selma.

My Canadian and European friends have been following, and are thrilled with some much needed sanity.

Hope this is the beginning....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member