Senate Candidate Roy Moore accused of molesting 14yo girl

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

What an incredible article. I appreciate how the author can, at once, reflect on the relationship she had with Moore and the contradictions that his behavior brings to light. I am so sad that many of the women who have outed Moore have been lionized in an effort to silence them once again. Debbie Wesson Gibson demonstrates that women supporting women can go beyond politics and personal experience, bringing home the idea that even with divergent experiences it is possible that Moore's behavior could have been abhorrent and illegal.

Lying apparently is sanctioned as all right? What about that false witness ?

The way the Bible is twisted is interesting although tragic .

I imagine there are a lot of guys that had young girls relationships. If they make it all right for Moore, it was all right for them. They are going to heaven

I watched this while it was happening, and almost fell out of my chair, wow.

Same here. It is really hitting the news now.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/12/who_is_ted_crockett_moore_surr.html

There is this gem regarding homosexuality.

[FONT=&quot]"It's just a sin, OK? You seem to want to take the whole, 2,000 or 3,000 years of our history and y'all want to throw it out the window as if you're going to make your own rules, your own man-made rules and do whatever you want in sin, and that's part of the problem we've got in Washington, D.C. today. We've got too many people winging up there.[/FONT]

[h=3]Media Twitter Astounded by ‘Cringe-Inducing’ Moment from Roy Moore Spox on CNN[/h]
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/media-t...e-inducing-moment-from-roy-moore-spox-on-cnn/

"So in addition to saying Roy Moore “probably” thinks homosexual conduct should be illegal, Moore spokesman Ted Crockett also ended up in a very, very awkward situation when Jake Tapper brought up Moore’s position on Muslims.
Tapper asked Crockett about why Moore said years ago that Muslims shouldn’t be able to serve in Congress."

"At some point we gotta stop lookin like idiots to the nation," Sir Charles (Barkley), NBA great, said at a Doug Jones rally last night.

:happydance:

Congrats, Alabama!!

RcG6qpoXi.gif

I think that many more Alabamians believed the women and knew that they had to speak up. Thanks to all of the voters.

Thank you, Alabama! I was so hoping you'd do the right thing.

And I bet that Waltzing Matilda is happy about that. This creep called her a liar, and it seems many people believed her, over him.

Democrat Doug Jones has won the Alabama Senate special election, according to The Associated Press. The victory is a stunning upset in a deeply red state that voted overwhelmingly for President Trump, who backed Republican Roy Moore explicitly in the final days of the campaign despite multiple accusations of sexual misconduct and assault.

The win by Jones is sure to send shock waves through Washington. The special election to replace Attorney General Jeff Sessions was upended last month as multiple women came forward to say Moore had pursued them romantically as teenagers when he was in his 30s. Some alleged he had sexually assaulted them, including one woman who said he had initiated sexual contact with her when she was just 14. Moore has denied the accusations.

The unfolding controversy made what should have been a safe GOP race anything but. It's the first Democratic Senate victory in the state in 25 years.

https://www.npr.org/2017/12/12/5702...re-closed-in-divisive-alabama-senate-election

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

And I bet that Waltzing Matilda is happy about that. This creep called her a liar, and it seems many people believed her, over him.

It breaks my heart, the women who have to live with publicly revealing their trauma only to find their abuser has been voted into power.
I'm so thankful to the good people of Alabama that our Waltzing Matilda doesn't have to live with that fate, she's been through enough suffering over him.
Now a lot of people will have to live with the fact they degraded their own honor and integrity to take up for a *loser* child molester.
Now the democrats have Jeff Sessions' old seat.
Way to go.
:takeabow:

It does make you wonder how many other women in Alabama had history with him, as very young women. He married late to another very young woman. He had plenty to time to interact with lots of young girls in Alabama.

My prediction: we will hear not a thing about #nomoore filing suit against his accusers.

This, despite a loss that he could certainly attribute to the accusations, and thus make the case for damages.

I'm prepared to eat my words, but I don't think I will!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Did Moore file lawsuits against all the accusers?

I think they should all voluntarily submit to a polygraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokerhyme