Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, the interior pics link I had posted was incorrect it should've been for 43755 not 43744. I must've scrolled too far when googling the first time. According to the overhead here there was/is a pool and from doing a search on that address it appears it had no wall to wall carpet... though at least my incorrect pic above does show that the carpet in the pic she is in is more similar to that than the one TA had.:/

http://www.estately.com/listings/info/43755-virginia-avenue--10

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/43...2!3m1!1s0x80dafeadf6e93f51:0xc19057733f6b18ea

Looks like the house has been completely remodeled. The listing says new floors, all new windows, new pool.

1/24/08 - foreclosed to lender at $275,829
1/6/2009 bought by new owner $151,000
3/10/15 sold at $289,000

Nice profit! (well, depending on how much the new owner spent to upgrade)

Digital pictures are just a collection of files, one file is the photo itself, another is the thumbnails (small photo you see when scrolling through the view screen of the camera), another is the time/date, etc., in the nudes without time stamps, those files had been overwritten to such an extent they were destroyed and not recoverable, in the other pics, although they also had been deleted (sent to unallocated space in the memory card, which is space free to be written to by successive pics being taken) more files were recoverable. My question is - is the time/date info EnCase put on those files from the EXIF data or is it from information the memory card itself stored?

Sadly, I think I've just demonstrated I'm the last person here who should be tech-talking at all, much less garbling up tech talk replies.

Retreating to my all things psychological safe place now... ;)

Looks like the house has been completely remodeled. The listing says new floors, all new windows, new pool.

1/24/08 - foreclosed to lender at $275,829
1/6/2009 bought by new owner $151,000
3/10/15 sold at $289,000

Nice profit! (well, depending on how much the new owner spent to upgrade)

Remember her sneering about TA's struggling to pay his "gigantic mortgage"? This from a waitress with a recently foreclosed house, lost because she couldn't pay her 50% share of the $2,800 per month mortgage.

Ms. Real Estate Investor chose a vastly over-priced house and walked away from it when the responsibility got real.

(Even overpriced as it was, I doubt they put in much of a down payment. That's a hefty mortgage payment for a <$400k house. Maybe their credit sucked (hers, at least).

The reason two sex pics don't have the red date and time stamp is because he could not recover even the meta data, but Juan Martinez cleared this issue up by pointing out that the KY Jelly was in a dated pic by Travis' arm and pillow, and in a pic of Jodi, the KY was still in that same spot, though the pillow and travis were no longer in that spot.

And possibly, not even in the house...

If you pass a couple of houses to the west direction, there is a community mail box where she could have parked her rental car.
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.3468857,-111.5871804,3a,75y,4.05h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m4!1s1Xkwqe7GFmreWRN6hBGhSQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4b1!6m1!1e1

I think JA brought her AZ license plate (previously on Infiniti) and put it on the rental car while she was in AZ. Then she switched to the California plate when she was in Utah and like you said, she turned it upside down on purpose to get pulled over.

I was in Utah! I even got pulled over in Utah!

Look at how the light shadows are in that Google Maps photo. It's April light.

If she didn't record a video on his camera (and I don't she did, unless it was of him while he was in the shower, or of him being unaware of him and ambushed or some such thing) why was the metadata for the earlier pics so obliterated? There weren't THAT many shower pics taken afterwards.

Sorry, the interior pics link I had posted was incorrect it should've been for 43755 not 43744. I must've scrolled too far when googling the first time. According to the overhead here there was/is a pool and from doing a search on that address it appears it had no wall to wall carpet... though at least my incorrect pic above does show that the carpet in the pic she is in is more similar to that than the one TA had.:/

http://www.estately.com/listings/info/43755-virginia-avenue--10

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/43...2!3m1!1s0x80dafeadf6e93f51:0xc19057733f6b18ea

The advert says it's a "new" pool.

If she didn't record a video on his camera (and I don't she did, unless it was of him while he was in the shower, or of him being unaware of him and ambushed or some such thing) why was the metadata for the earlier pics so obliterated? There weren't THAT many shower pics taken afterwards.

There were 20 shower pics taken after sex pics per Martinez book

Look at how the light shadows are in that Google Maps photo. It's April light.

You can even turn the pic so as to see the sun's position in the sky, looks like early-mid afternoon to me, though someone who lives there would have a better knowledge of that.

It would all depend on the quality picked for the pics being taken, higher quality pics take more memory to record. That's why some of us would love to see the actual exif data that was recovered for each pic in evidence... there is alot of info in exif data that could answer many of the questions we have.

You can even turn the pic so as to see the sun's position in the sky, looks like early-mid afternoon to me, though someone who lives there would have a better knowledge of that.

Upthread we were trying to get a fix on the time of the dragging photo, guesstimated by the light from the window. This image might be helpful!

Remember her sneering about TA's struggling to pay his "gigantic mortgage"? This from a waitress with a recently foreclosed house, lost because she couldn't pay her 50% share of the $2,800 per month mortgage.

Ms. Real Estate Investor chose a vastly over-priced house and walked away from it when the responsibility got real.

(Even overpriced as it was, I doubt they put in much of a down payment. That's a hefty mortgage payment for a <$400k house. Maybe their credit sucked (hers, at least).
DB and JA had a subprime mortgage (a loan given to people with bad credit rating). They put $0 down payment and they paid interest only for awhile (JA testified to this, and I believe her).:eek:

Then when bank started to require them to pay principals too, they defaulted leading to foreclosure. This type of irresponsible lending practice eventually lead to 2008 housing bubble burst crisis. IIRC, the stock market dived about 30% (?).

Upthread we were trying to get a fix on the time of the dragging photo, guesstimated by the light from the window. This image might be helpful!

Someone who knows geometry could figure it out.

That window faced south. It sure looks like awfully bright light for 5:30PM from any exposure, much less from the south.

Which is technically correct, since the sexually provocative pics were already in unallocated spaces and the files for them, assuming they had not just been copied from elsewhere to the card and may have had no or at best inaccurate info as to their origin, were at least partially overwritten, either by the newly taken and deleted shower pics, or possibly even some of the other pics left on the card. Info that the exif data, if available, should be able to tell us.

DB and JA had a subprime mortgage (a loan given to people with bad credit rating). They put $0 down payment and they paid interest only for awhile (JA testified to this, and I believe her).:eek:

Then when bank started to require them to pay principals too, they defaulted leading to foreclosure. This type of irresponsible lending practice eventually lead to 2008 housing bubble burst crisis. IIRC, the stock market dived about 30% (?).

Thanks...

I thought I remembered DB saying she had $12k in savings and she'd helped with a down payment? Of course, he's also the guy who didn't quite say it straight about how much their mortgage payments were, but who did say with a straight face she had her plastic *advertiser censored* installed in La Jolla and paid just $300 for the set, lol.

Which is technically correct, since the sexually provocative pics were already in unallocated spaces and the files for them, assuming they had not just been copied from elsewhere to the card and may have had no or at best inaccurate info as to their origin, were at least partially overwritten, either by the newly taken and deleted shower pics, or possibly even some of the other pics left on the card. Info that the exif data, if available, should be able to tell us.

Both the DT and the State must have analyzed whatever EXIF data that could be recovered, right?

What EXIF data, exactly, that can be known, would be helpful to be known?

ETA...please to scroll on by the question if it is as dense as I feel about the tech-fog...

Well, guess that betters my record to 1 for 3 in trivia. :D

Not so fast doll, Rickshaw said "new pool" So now we are back to the original debate, pool or no pool when the butcheress lived there? For her to say they had a pool may have meant a wading pool for Jack???

Someone who knows geometry could figure it out.

That window faced south. It sure looks like awfully bright light for 5:30PM from any exposure, much less from the south.

Also, if you scroll as far in as possible, there does appear to be a side door into the garage, just inside the gate. As for the light shining in the south facing windows... not a chance at 5:30pm, just look at the houses across the street and how the light is hitting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HNDere