Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so fast doll, Rickshaw said "new pool" So now we are back to the original debate, pool or no pool when the butcheress lived there? For her to say they had a pool may have meant a wading pool for Jack???

Who knows for sure anymore... the house was apparently built in '73, if there had been a pool, or carpet, you can imagine what condition both could have been in over 30 years later when JA and DB had it.

Which is technically correct, since the sexually provocative pics were already in unallocated spaces and the files for them, assuming they had not just been copied from elsewhere to the card and may have had no or at best inaccurate info as to their origin, were at least partially overwritten, either by the newly taken and deleted shower pics, or possibly even some of the other pics left on the card. Info that the exif data, if available, should be able to tell us.

The EXIF data was recovered. Mesa PD has it. Some of it was overwritten on some pictures. They were able to get at least the time and date of the when shutter was pressed to create the EXIF file on all but two pics. I applauded them. It could be interesting to see the shutter speed etc but this was a murder trial, not photography 101 so there was no need to show the jury IMO

Not so fast doll, Rickshaw said "new pool" So now we are back to the original debate, pool or no pool when the butcheress lived there? For her to say they had a pool may have meant a wading pool for Jack???

Am I really 0 for 3? :shame:

The EXIF data was recovered. Mesa PD has it. Some of it was overwritten on some pictures. They were able to get at least the time and date of the time when shutter was pressed to create the EXIF file on all but two pics. I applauded them. It could be interesting to see the shutter speed etc but this was a murder trial, not photography 101 so there was no need to show the jury IMO

What's most hinky to me about the timestamps (or lack thereof) on the pics isn't even about sex, TexMex, it's about the timeline.

Just doesn't add up, in so many ways.....One at random: she the once a week bather took a shower after the alleged sex, but he the ultra-fastidious waited another 3 plus hours?

What's most hinky to me about the timestamps (or lack thereof) on the pics isn't even about sex, TexMex, it's about the timeline.

Just doesn't add up, in so many ways.....One at random: she the once a week bather took a shower after the alleged sex, but he the ultra-fastidious waited another 3 plus hours?

I hear you but I doubt we'll ever know what happened those 3 hours. I think/suspect/guess he was hoping she would shower and leave soon. I'm sure he cleaned up appropriately with a washcloth or something soon after sex.

ETA: once a week bather? Geez when did she say that? Not doubting it at all though..

It's so easy to edit the data, especially since it came only from the memory card and none from the camera's internal memory, that without seeing what info was actually available speculation is totally valid imo. http://www.labnol.org/software/exif-data-editors/14210/ http://www.labnol.org/software/change-date-of-pictures/28336/
"While other programs only modify the “Date Picture Taken” (DateTimeOriginal),, Exif Tool can also be used to modify other meta data include the “Date Modified” (ModifyDate) and “Date Created” (CreateDate) fields."

Wait what? That lunatic admitted that she bathes once a week? I missed that interesting tidbit of information for sure.

It's so easy to edit the data, especially since it came only from the memory card and none from the camera's internal memory, that without seeing what info was actually available speculation is totally valid imo. http://www.labnol.org/software/exif-data-editors/14210/ http://www.labnol.org/software/change-date-of-pictures/28336/
"While other programs only modify the “Date Picture Taken” (DateTimeOriginal),, Exif Tool can also be used to modify other meta data include the “Date Modified” (ModifyDate) and “Date Created” (CreateDate) fields."

It did not come from the memory card. It came from the internal data.
Per testimony

image.jpg

Sitting at Snoopy's Pier having fish and a beer

Wonder what the inmate's eating?

It did not come from the memory card. It came from the internal data.
Per testimony

My suspicions are directly related to the testimony regarding the pics. The video of the testimony is below, if you would like to see if you can catch anything that contradicts what I've either transcribed, noted below or speculated about, please give me a time on the video to review again.
------------------------------
[video=youtube;-mJ9A39cWyQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mJ9A39cWyQ&app=desktop[/video]

Nothing on internal camera memory, all pics from memory stick.

12:25
JM - With regard to the items that were deleted were there some that involved Mr. Alexander in the shower?
Det.M - Yes.
JM - Were there also some nudes that appeared people were involved in some sort of sexual activity?
Det.M - Yes.
JM - Was it a man and a woman?
Det.M - Yes.
JM - And then there were also three others that were at the end, right?
Det.M - Yes.
-----------------------------------

Ex.#164-169. From Unallocated space, different from deleted.
Blurry pics are from thumbnails.

To me, this raises a huge red flag, this could have been the result of either misreading a date and reporting it in error(ie. 06/04/08 instead of 04/06/08, that's if indeed the exif data had actually shown a date, there was nothing that stated that the date even showed up with what little exif data was available for the pics that came with the unallocated clusters, just that they took the reported date, that had been created from the Encase report which would have pulled the last date recorded as from the deleted shower pics, which did still have the full exif data still available and the date actually recorded on them from the camera).

Dates and times created from Encase report:
164 - female full body/laying flat nude 1:42:53pm unallocated clusters

165 - female crotch/face down/butt up 1:44pm 6/4/08 unallocated clusters
-looks like there might be daylight coming through the window by the exercise machine

166 - male full nude/sleeping? bottle of personal lubricant(looks like vaseline lotion to me) large light blue bottle/blue top 1:44:50pm unallocated clusters
-can see light coming through the window by the exercise machine.

167 - male full nude/hand up blurry -large blue top/lightblue tv in background 1:47:15 unallocated clusters
-room looks quite bright with daylight

Can't tell what order these last two are compared to the others.
168 - female full body/laying propped up -blurry - small white bottle unallocated clusters no date/time

169 - female crotch/back down unallocated clusters no date/time
-can't tell room brightness/close shot, looks like flash used
Deleted images:
Dates and times put there by the camera itself.

Ex.#141-160 Shower pics. 06/04/08.
5:22pm - 5:30:30pm(face pic)

3 Inadvertent pics:
Ex.#161 - 5:31:14pm Ceiling
Ex.#162 - 5:32:16pm Dragged/Pantleg/foot on tile floor.
Ex.#163 - 5:33:32pm Dragged over floor baseboard?
------------------------------------

Another good example of exif data, just check what it shows for one of those pics of TA posted on Flickr, note how it shows when it was modified, though if you were editing pics for a crime, I'm pretty sure you would try to eliminate that info if nothing else.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/27308599@N07/2547017825/

"2,180 views
0 faves
0 comments
Taken on October 8, 2007
All rights reserved

Sony DSC-W7
ƒ/2.8
7.9 mm
1/60
Flash (auto, did not fire)
Hide EXIF
JFIFVersion - 1.01
X-Resolution - 72 dpi
Y-Resolution - 72 dpi
Make - SONY
Orientation - Horizontal (normal)
Software - Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows
Date and Time (Modified) - 2007:10:12 01:15:15
YCbCr Positioning - Co-sited
Custom Rendered - Normal
Exposure Mode - Auto
White Balance - Auto
Scene Capture Type - Standard
Contrast - Normal
Saturation - Normal
Sharpness - Normal
ISO Speed - 100
Exif Version - 0220
Date and Time (Original) - 2007:10:08 09:24:31
Date and Time (Digitized) - 2007:10:08 09:24:31
Components Configuration - Y, Cb, Cr, -
Compressed Bits Per Pixel - 8
Exposure Bias - 0 EV
Max Aperture Value - 2.8
Metering Mode - Multi-segment
Light Source - Unknown
Flashpix Version - 0100
Color Space - sRGB
File Source - Digital Camera
Scene Type - Directly photographed
Print IMVersion - 0300
Compression - JPEG (old-style)
Thumbnail Offset - 850
Thumbnail Length - 6560
Viewing Cond Illuminant - 19.6445 20.3718 16.8089
Viewing Cond Surround - 3.92889 4.07439 3.36179
Viewing Conditions Illuminant Type - D50
Measurement Observer - CIE 1931
Measurement Backing - 0 0 0
Measurement Geometry - Unknown (0)
Measurement Flare - 0.999%
Measurement Illuminant - D65
Camera ID - 731
Camera Type - Point and Shoot

Additional info
Viewing this photo Public
Safety level of this photo Safe
Provide feedback on the new photo page
S Search
Photo navigation
< >"

Who knows for sure anymore... the house was apparently built in '73, if there had been a pool, or carpet, you can imagine what condition both could have been in over 30 years later when JA and DB had it.

Yes, so true. Someone must have kept it fairly clean, as it didn't appear dirty or cluttered from what we could tell in the pic with her and Jack. IDR if there were more pics or not.

You know, she had the CDs with her on her trip to Mesa, I wonder if she uploaded those Flickr pics from those on the CDs while at Matt's? I had wondered where she may have gotten pics to upload during the trip (before JMs book and I hadn't known the CDs were found in T's office, thought it was another of her lies) but I bet that's where, the only question is Why?

You know, she had the CDs with her on her trip to Mesa, I wonder if she uploaded those Flickr pics from those on the CDs while at Matt's? I had wondered where she may have gotten pics to upload during the trip (before JMs book and I hadn't known the CDs were found in T's office, thought it was another of her lies) but I bet that's where, the only question is Why?

Oh yea, talking about the CDs, does anyone recall her writing about having either made, or perhaps just forgotten some of the CDs she'd made of their trips, while at the Freeman's? Iirc it would have been not long before Christmas '07, possibly when she did all these modified pics for Flickr.

My suspicions are directly related to the testimony regarding the pics. The video of the testimony is below, if you would like to see if you can catch anything that contradicts what I've either transcribed, noted below or speculated about, please give me a time on the video to review again.
------------------------------
[video=youtube;-mJ9A39cWyQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mJ9A39cWyQ&app=desktop[/video]

Nothing on internal camera memory, all pics from memory stick.

12:25
JM - With regard to the items that were deleted were there some that involved Mr. Alexander in the shower?
Det.M - Yes.
JM - Were there also some nudes that appeared people were involved in some sort of sexual activity?
Det.M - Yes.
JM - Was it a man and a woman?
Det.M - Yes.
JM - And then there were also three others that were at the end, right?
Det.M - Yes.

Ex.#164-169. From Unallocated space, different from deleted.
Blurry pics are from thumbnails.

To me, this raises a huge red flag, this could have been the result of either misreading a date and reporting it in error(ie. 06/04/08 instead of 04/06/08, that's if indeed the exif data had actually shown a date, there was nothing that stated that the date even showed up with what little exif data was available for the pics that came with the unallocated clusters, just that they took the reported date, that had been created from the Encase report which would have pulled the last date recorded as from the deleted shower pics, which did still have the full exif data still available and the date actually recorded on them from the camera).

Dates and times created from Encase report:
164 - female full body/laying flat nude 1:42:53pm unallocated clusters

165 - female crotch/face down/butt up 1:44pm 6/4/08 unallocated clusters
-looks like there might be daylight coming through the window by the exercise machine

166 - male full nude/sleeping? bottle of personal lubricant(looks like vaseline lotion to me) large light blue bottle/blue top 1:44:50pm unallocated clusters
-can see light coming through the window by the exercise machine.

167 - male full nude/hand up blurry -large blue top/lightblue tv in background 1:47:15 unallocated clusters

Can't tell what order these last two are compared to the others.
168 - female full body/laying propped up -blurry - small white bottle unallocated clusters no date/time

169 - female crotch/back down unallocated clusters no date/time
-can't tell room brightness/close shot, looks like flash used
Deleted images:
Dates and times put there by the camera itself.

Ex.#141-160 Shower pics. 06/04/08.
5:22pm - 5:30:30pm(face pic)

3 Inadvertent pics:
Ex.#161 - 5:31:14pm Ceiling
Ex.#162 - 5:32:16pm Dragged/Pantleg/foot on tile floor.
Ex.#163 - 5:33:32pm Dragged over floor baseboard?
------------------------------------

Let me have a couple of more beers. Then ice cream next door. When I get home I will post it once again. I have done so several times as has Trialwatcher IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo