Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any hints like which Party???

Well, using my super sleuthing skills here...

Since she stated recently that she probably wouldn't have been likely to have a natural affinity towards Travis because he was Republican, I think we can rule out THAT party... :)

Yeah. Trying to post YouTube video from YouTube to websleuths...

Any hints like which Party???

Dang. I just deleted what you just quoted. Don't want to go there because politics is so divisive. It's way more fun to argue with y'all on the finer points of murderers and trials. :D

Since she stated recently that she probably wouldn't have been likely to have a natural affinity towards Travis because he was Republican, I think we can rule out THAT party... :)

OMG. Right. Forgot I was talking with seriously super sleuthers. No doubt y'all could figure out in a few minutes not only the candidate but the event and where it's located. (slaps self in head).

I usually just cut and paste the link. I think that works? I guess it takes an extra step for people to watch, but I don't think anyone minds that...

Had to look up Aggie Muster. That sounds a little depressing, but Fargo's BBQ sounds pretty good. (As usual, I'm hungry!)

Should I look up Aggie Muster, or is it too depressing? Muster as in muster forces?

No, I was asking about Hope's DH, not Jodi. Actually Jodi would probably prefer Republicans because of their stance on gun-control!

Yeah. Trying to post YouTube video from YouTube to websleuths...

At the top of the Reply box, there is a little icon that looks like a film strip (the icon to the right of the one you use to post those food pics). If you click it, it will allow you to cut/paste the youtube link so we can watch it within WS. If you are unable to find the filmstrip icon, just give us the link in a reply and we'll go check it out.

Should I look up Aggie Muster, or is it too depressing? Muster as in muster forces?

I'll save you the trouble. Apparently, it's about honoring Aggies that have passed on.

The BBQ def sounds more fun. :)

Dang. I just deleted what you just quoted. Don't want to go there because politics is so divisive. It's way more fun to argue with y'all on the finer points of murderers and trials. :D

So I take it that's a "No". Well, Congrats anyway, even if it doesn't agree with my politics, it's still very exciting. A couple of years ago I went to a rally for my congressman and got to shake President Clinton's hand!

No, I was asking about Hope's DH, not Jodi. Actually Jodi would probably prefer Republicans because of their stance on gun-control!

Yes, I was talking about Hope's DH, too. Hope is the one who said she probably wouldn't tend to like Travis because he was a Republican.

A test, but it fits for today (with the rain and ... well)

[video=youtube;7NN3gsSf-Ys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NN3gsSf-Ys[/video]

OMG. Right. Forgot I was talking with seriously super sleuthers. No doubt y'all could figure out in a few minutes not only the candidate but the event and where it's located. (slaps self in head).

I could do that, but not going to just in case it's not the candidate I'm supporting. Sometimes ignorance is bliss. I like you too much to let politics get in the way. :)

A test, but it fits for today (with the rain and ... well)

[video=youtube;7NN3gsSf-Ys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NN3gsSf-Ys[/video]

I posted earlier on the sidebar about Prince. Incredibly sad. He informed and transformed my young adult self...

I'll save you the trouble. Apparently, it's about honoring Aggies that have passed on.

The BBQ def sounds more fun. :)

Yes. It's a tribute to Aggie former students who passed away the previous year. A time to remember our friends, our time spent together on campus, in the Armed Forces, at Aggie football games or bonfire.
There's a roll call and a friend answers "here" for his buddy.

Gained fame when Aggies under fire on the Island of Corregidor in the Phillipines met for Muster (it's every April 21) during WWII

I'm answering for a friend of mine. He would've loved this BBQ from Fargo's Pit BBQ

image.jpg

Yes. It's a tribute to Aggie former students who passed away the previous year. A time to remember our friends, our time spent together on campus, in the Armed Forces, at Aggie football games or bonfire.

Gained fame when Aggies under fire on the Island of Corregidor in the Phillipines met for Muster (it's every April 21) during WWII

I'm answering for a friend of mine. He would've loved this BBQ from Fargo's Pit BBQ

View attachment 92256

What a wonderful tradition, in so many ways, though I imagine at our age, more bitter sweet with each passing year.

View attachment 92256

Once again, you kill me with the deliciousness the pics you posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove