Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is a shame. But as one Joey Jackson once stated, "by not asking questions, you don't get answers you don't want to hear" -- answers you presumably may be questioned about in a court of law ;) (and we all remember ALV's backpedaling-fiasco about her notes re: Travis' computer kiddie images vs. paper kiddie images)

For as inept as the defense team was in court, I guess they were at least smart enough to limit ALV's scope of JA to just a handful of carefully chosen emails and texts (in addition to whatever clinical assessment she did of JA as it related to her DV claims).

But you know ALV, give her a broken wristwatch and she'll tell you it's still right twice a day.

IIRC, ALV was allowed to have access to any information she wanted. I believe she said so in cross several times.

I recently watched the ALV cross several times over. I was that fascinated with what was going down. IMO, she's very crooked.

FYI - been lurking and following along...

Listened to Juan interview on XM radio with Jenny McCarthy....I know, but it was a great interview! He confirms which I hadn't heard before that he did not think Travis was expecting Jodi that day....which I always believed anyways....

anyway don't know how to create the link, but probably could google her show dirty sexy funny with Jenny McCarthy....how appropriate...lol!

One thing about the missing ring - Jodi confirmed she had it but it was a good reason. I think she took it to wear at the wedding she went to in California. In one photo of her she has something sparkling on her left ring finger. The way she holds her hand looks like she wants it to be seen,

attachment.php

I found a clearer pic of her finger, and it doesn't look like there's a ring.

arias_exclusive_photos_bug_05.png

Ahhh...how do I edit the pic size? It's too big! Sorry, guys.

I found a clearer pic of her finger, and it doesn't look like there's a ring.

arias_exclusive_photos_bug_05.png

Ahhh...how do I edit the pic size? It's too big! Sorry, guys.

Ewwww. Look how Jodi photoshopped her teeth!

Can you imagine having that murderer in all your wedding photos?

Listened to Juan interview on XM radio with Jenny McCarthy....I know, but it was a great interview! He confirms which I hadn't heard before that he did not think Travis was expecting Jodi that day....which I always believed anyways....

anyway don't know how to create the link, but probably could google her show dirty sexy funny with Jenny McCarthy....how appropriate...lol!

I realize Ms.McCarthy has some Playboy in her own history, so I get the slutty angle, but the problem is what JA did to TA is not funny, IMO.

I realize Ms.McCarthy has some Playboy in her own history, so I get the slutty angle, but the problem is what JA did to TA is not funny, IMO.

Hey!

Nor was I trying to be funny...this is not a funny topic at all, just making an observation on the title for her show and the interview which was about Jodi Arias.

Also, McCarthy asked a lot of the questions that nobody else has asked, things I wanted to know ...so take it for whatever, I thought it was a good interview.

Note: What was important to me was I did not know that Mr Martinez didn't think Travis expected Jodi that day, and Jenny asked if he thought she had a gun on him in the shower and he also said no...

One thing about the missing ring - Jodi confirmed she had it but it was a good reason. I think she took it to wear at the wedding she went to in California. In one photo of her she has something sparkling on her left ring finger. The way she holds her hand looks like she wants it to be seen,

View attachment 91466

The took those wedding pics in the first week of March, 2008, she already knew she'd be leaving Mesa and returning to Yreka, and the ring was accidentally stolen in mid-March, or at least, Travis discovered the accidental theft then....

Hey!

Nor was I trying to be funny...this is not a funny topic at all, just making an observation on the title for her show and the interview which was about Jodi Arias.

Also, McCarthy asked a lot of the questions that nobody else has asked, things I wanted to know ...so take it for whatever, I thought it was a good interview.

Note: What was important to me was I did not know that Mr Martinez didn't think Travis expected Jodi that day, and Jenny asked if he thought she had a gun on him in the shower and he also said no...

JM said he didn't think the threatened Travis with a gun at any point while he was in the shower?

I have been looking for this interview, but can't find it. Anyone else have better luck?

Oops! Gave up too soon. Here it is: https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmente...n=siriusxmentertainment/sets/dirty-sexy-funny

And, now realizing I had already listened. So, never mind me!

IIRC, ALV was allowed to have access to any information she wanted. I believe she said so in cross several times.

I recently watched the ALV cross several times over. I was that fascinated with what was going down. IMO, she's very crooked.

I've listened to her testimony many times and remember that she remarked being limited in what she was given and each time she said that, Martinez told her he did not want to hear about her being limited. He even at one point brought up that he was not aware she complained about not receiving everything. He also told her she could have done face to face interviews if she chose to . I agree she is very crooked.

There wasn't an anniversary celebration 'cos there wasn't an anniversary. IIRC, TA did not send her a Valentine's Day gift in 2007 (contrary to her claims regarding Spidey pants and melted chocolates); they were not, to his mind evidently, "boyfriend/girlfriend" at this time.

I just saw the other day- the basis for the Spidey underwear. Cameron Diaz dances around in them in the 2000 movie "Charlie's Angels". It was on the SYFY channel a few days ago!

Hey!

Thanks for reporting back to us. I won't listen/watch Jenny McCarthy because I think she's an idiot with her anti-vaxx attitude!:doh::maddening::banghead:

She related an incident to Det. Flores of DB messing with her mind. I wonder why that was not brought up in court or him being confronted by her account in his news interviews.

24:25
JA: I’ve had arguments. Travis and I…

24:27
DF: Well, everybody has arguments. I’m talking about anger -- absolute anger where you lose it sometimes.

24:36
JA: No, I had a nervous breakdown once.

24:38
DF: Are you taking any medication or anything?

24:42
JA: Well I had a nervous breakdown when a boyfriend and I were arguing once and umm and he began to argue with me in a way that was totally different from how we had ever argued before, and he was just like, and every time I would say something he was like “Blah…Blah,” you know, it was kind of weird like, every time I tried to formulate a thought and I was just sad and I was crying, every time I tried to formulate a thought he would interject and then twist it and it was like the weirdest psychological thing that had ever happened, and the way I reacted was, I went into my room, this was the guy I bought a house with, I went into my room and shut the door. We had separate bedrooms, and I was in his room and went down the hall into my room and shut the door and I just remember hyperventilating, and that’s all. I don’t know. I was crying, and then umm…I went to get something out of my car and when he saw that, he umm… maybe thought I was going to leave, so he asked me for the key to his truck and pulled behind my car, because he thought that because I was upset that I shouldn’t be driving anywhere. That I’m nuts…Other than arguments, no anger issues – none I can remember.

I wonder when this was. The Mormon's were already coming to the house, and she was saving herself for a Mormon man. It's a shame that ALV didn't read that interview, and ask DB and Jodi about it.

Posting again about this. I think it's possible the was referring to Travis and May 26.

1. "I've had arguments...Travis and I ...."(Travis)

2. I had a nervous breakdown. (decided to murder him, ASAP).

3. HE began to argue in a way he never had before (didn't fall for her lies, voiced his full rage at her for the first time).

4. And every time I said something he replied blah blah blah( tell me you're not sorry, you lie lie lie).

5. Everytime I tried to express a thought he'd twist it ( you never tried to love me, you only succeeded in hating me. You are not sorry).

6. I was crying and sad (I tried to manipulate him to make him back off and to feel guilty, but it didn't work).

7. It was the weirdest psychological thing ever (she'd never been confronted head-on, it was baffling to her that Travis refused to believe her or back down).

8. Hyperventilated, then left the house. (Almost punched and kicked holes in grandparents' house; lost it completely, enough to commit to murder).

(or not, lol).

My thoughts and prayers to Juror #4, Trevor N. and his family at this time. In case no one has heard this, he tried to take his life recently and as a result is now blind. He has battled with being bipolar for several years. How sad!!! :(

Oh, he was juror in retrial, sentencing phase and fought hard for the DP. You can read about this on State page or Caring Bridge where his wife keeps a journal of his progress.

untitled.png

Posting again about this. I think it's possible the was referring to Travis and May 26.

1. "I've had arguments...Travis and I ...."(Travis)

2. I had a nervous breakdown. (decided to murder him, ASAP).

3. HE began to argue in a way he never had before (didn't fall for her lies, voiced his full rage at her for the first time).

4. And every time I said something he replied blah blah blah( tell me you're not sorry, you lie lie lie).

5. Everytime I tried to express a thought he'd twist it ( you never tried to love me, you only succeeded in hating me. You are not sorry).

6. I was crying and sad (I tried to manipulate him to make him back off and to feel guilty, but it didn't work).

7. It was the weirdest psychological thing ever (she'd never been confronted head-on, it was baffling to her that Travis refused to believe her or back down).

8. Hyperventilated, then left the house. (Almost punched and kicked holes in grandparents' house; lost it completely, enough to commit to murder).

(or not, lol).

Jodi wrote in her journal about something that happen in an apartment she had in Monterrey. Even naming the building. She said the deposit covered the damages. She also writes about two girls that would mess with her head? like BJ did a million times before.

Your link is to a clip from the interview. I listened to the whole thing but can't find the link...it wasn't a long interview IIRC. I'll keep looking

Thanks, TexMex, I was just about to reply saying the same thing. I can't find the whole interview either, but I'll keep looking...

Hey!

I was pretty sure you weren't the one who thought it was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez