Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gobbledygook, necessarily, because he isn't involved in her appeals but wants to be back in the news, or perhaps he just needed the few hundreds or so dollars that rag apparently pays folks to invent stories or trash talk.

Something about how he couldn't talk about the specifics (LOL) but that BOMBSHELL!!!, she didn't like Nurmi.

And that "he wasn't trying to get her out of jail" (does he even know she's in prison, not jail? But, whatever), but he HAD done detective type work to prove ineffective counsel.

Beyond that the garbage gets just disgusting...Bond sounds like one of her drooling fans who believes the wants to get out just to make him happy in those special ways of hers.

Yeah. Said that she was very smart and engaging. That she was never flirting like Nurmi claims happened in his dealings with her. That she was appropriate and always asked about his kid

IMO the few sexual conversations in the texts between the and Travis were real. There aren't many texts I've thought might be written by her, but the ones I wonder about aren't related to sex at all.

Since I haven't read the texts, I'll have to go along with this assessment. BUT, having read the forged letters, I was really quite impressed (I know, that's not really the right word!) with how masterful she was at faking his "voice" and providing red herring details, like misspellings that would be typical of him, etc.

I do think she studied him at l length (and others, as someone posted recently), and I wouldn't be at all surprised if she did fake texts and emails; much more so than we're aware of...

Yeah. Said that she was very smart and engaging. That she was never flirting like Nurmi claims happened in his dealings with her. That she was appropriate and always asked about his kid

You can fool some of the people some of the time...

I find it informative that most women could see right through her (and she knew that), yet apparently, guys were pretty easy for her to suck in.

(No offense to you, TexMex, being a guy, but since your son was also a victim of a predator female much like JA, I hope you understand where I'm coming from.)

Just saw quotes from the article about Dorian Bond's thoughts on JA.

Interesting how the tables have turned. Perhaps being in an all fem jail for 7+ years -- then sentenced to prison, where she's surrounded by women for the rest of her life -- she's "adapted." So now, women are her friends.

Bond: “I can’t talk about a lot of what we talk about legally, but as everybody knows she was unhappy with Kirk Nurmi,” he said. “She loved Jennifer Willmot, loved Maria de la Rose

I saw the Who in Houston in the 80's. They're good

I didn't get to see them but saw some great ones at the Sports Arena, Frampton, Queen, Kiss a couple times, Bob Seger, Rush (got to sit stage side for them lol), more than I can recall - kids these days just don't know what they missed with the gazillion great bands and music produced back then, feels like we're in some kind of drought these days...did video really kill the radio star??

Oh Tex, did you get huge rain overnight? We got 20 inches in my neck of the woods, bad flooding all over here but safe, sound and none made it into the house, thankfully.

O/T done, sorry mods.

Just saw quotes from the article about Dorian Bond's thoughts on JA.

Interesting how the tables have turned. Perhaps being in an all fem jail for 7+ years -- then sentenced to prison, where she's surrounded by women for the rest of her life -- she's "adapted." So now, women are her friends.

Bond: “I can’t talk about a lot of what we talk about legally, but as everybody knows she was unhappy with Kirk Nurmi,” he said. “She loved Jennifer Willmot, loved Maria de la Rose

BBM
That's because they were nitwits from jump! Both are just as scheming and devious as JA is and fell right in with her school-girl antics. All very juvenile IMO.

You can fool some of the people some of the time...

I find it informative that most women could see right through her (and she knew that), yet apparently, guys were pretty easy for her to suck in.

(No offense to you, TexMex, being a guy, but since your son was also a victim of a predator female much like JA, I hope you understand where I'm coming from.)

I know exactly where you're coming from. Women are more intuitive IMO

From Brad Smith on the Official Super Duper:

Brad Smith
18 hrs
"Just a reminder to those who believe that Jodi would never willing give a guy a blowie the first week she met him, or that she wouldn't engage in kinky sex or slutty costumes on her own volition.
Abe said after a date with Jodi—when asked if she was wearing magic panties, her response was, "no, but there's magic in my panties". That is a very sexually charged phrase and a young woman who was sexually bashful would never say anything like that. Only a sexually confident and even sexually aggressive woman would say such a thing.
Ryan said after his post-murder makeout session that Jodi was very sexually aggressive and take-charge and was grinding on him and adjusting his penis for maximum enjoyment
Darrell said that Jodi was very sexually aggressive on their first date. When pressed, he realized that it had said to much, so backpedaled a bit and said they were both sexually aggressive with one another.
Abe, Ryan and Darrell all admitted Jodi was sexually confident and a proactive partner.
According to supporters though, Jodi was shy and uncomfortable with Travis. Why? Of all the men, he was her ideal match according to her—why be shy with him and give it up so easily to an older, less attractive guy (Darrell)."

And here's a response by Dr. Robert Glover:
http://www.drglover.com/blog/x_post/why-you-should-run-from-a-seductive-woman-00036.html

Sorry, this is a bit long, but I think you'll get the drift...

There are two ways a woman can be sexually seductive:
The first is from an open, conscious place.
The woman sends signals that she is receptive to you and is available to your sexual advance.
She doesn’t try to "seduce" you, i.e., act overtly sexual, expose herself, or act aggressively.
She gives signals of her receptivity (smiling, making eye contact, laughing at your jokes, touching your arm, leaning in, revealing herself reciprocally) and leaves it to you to be the man and take action (penetrate her with your presence and sexuality).
She isn't going to try to get you to like her by displaying her body parts, using overt innuendo, or being sexually aggressive.
A conscious woman is very seductive (receptive and inviting), but because she knows her worth, not because she needs a man to validate her by being sexually attracted to her.
The second way a woman can seduce is from a closed, unconscious place.
The woman acts sexually aggressive, because she knows what to do to get a man to want her (e.g., give him a *advertiser censored* in the front seat of his car on the first date, make graphic sexual statements or innuendo, or text him shots of her *advertiser censored* after first meeting).
This kind of seduction comes from a place of unconsciousness and insecurity and usually signals a history of being sexually exploited.
This woman doesn't believe men could like her or be attracted to her just as she is. And because the only way they could want her is sexually, she believes she has to use her sexuality.
So there are two types of seduction.
The first is from a place of self-respect, openness, and self-love.
The second is from a place of feeling inadequate and having to resort to sexual manipulation for validation and connection.
It is the second kind of woman from which I run
These women are usually beyond insecure – they are deeply wounded and will quickly pull you into their internal emotional abyss. They may initially come on hot, but they usually turn cold just as quickly. They typically have difficulty being honest and faithful (and the more they claim to be, the less I believe them), because they need constant validation from various men. You will often notice that they still have one or more ex’s in the loop.
You will never come out ahead with women like this (unless you have amazing boundaries and don’t fool yourself into thinking that you are doing anything but messing around with a really messed up woman).

Let me get this right: women can only be seductive in one of two ways? And one way is good—according to this Dr. whatever who has the mind of Dr. Samuels—and the other bad. Am I the only one who thinks this is extremely sexist? That whoever the Robert Glover person is, he's about 7 decades behind the times? And his doctoral program didn't require critical thinking skills? On what planet does it follow that if a woman engages in raunchy talk with a man? woman? two at once? Dr. Ruth? (Glover is very shortsighted about the possibilities) she must be feeling inadequate? Bwaahaha! If a woman is sexually aggressive, this means she has an inferiority complex? :floorlaugh: That she's really messed up? :floorlaugh: That she's almost always dishonest and unfaithful, along with being a hussy? :floorlaugh:

I didn't get to see them but saw some great ones at the Sports Arena, Frampton, Queen, Kiss a couple times, Bob Seger, Rush (got to sit stage side for them lol), more than I can recall - kids these days just don't know what they missed with the gazillion great bands and music produced back then, feels like we're in some kind of drought these days...did video really kill the radio star??

Oh Tex, did you get huge rain overnight? We got 20 inches in my neck of the woods, bad flooding all over here but safe, sound and none made it into the house, thankfully.

O/T done, sorry mods.

My folks live in Sugarland and got over 15 inches. I grew up in Houston on Braes Bayou and the neighborhood I grew up in has flooded. Started pouring in Corpus a couple of hours ago.

Let's see...saw Jethro Tull then Led Zepplin in 1977, Doobie Brothers too , Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty, Rush, Bob Seger, Willie Nelson (every New Years Eve) ZZ Top, Def Leopard, Michael Jackson and don't tell anyone but Madonna (1990). Lots more if I can remember!

My parents were involved with the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo so I pretty much lived at the Astrodome (it's at NRG Stadium now) every year during February and March. Lots of great performers.:

I barely remember Elvis Presley there...I was like 7...
Charlie Pride
Dolly Parton,
Reba
Selena
The Highwaymen (Johnny Cash, Willie, Waylon and Kris Kristofferson)
Merle Haggard
Garth Brooks
George Strait
Blake Shelton
Beyoncé
Kiss
Taylor Swift

And that she is beautiful and charismatic and when she looks at you straight in the eye she draws you into her world...:gasp::couch:

And that she is beautiful and charismatic and when she looks at you straight in the eye she draws you into her world...:gasp::couch:

Lol...I sure don't want to be anywhere near her world or her shark eyes

Since I haven't read the texts, I'll have to go along with this assessment. BUT, having read the forged letters, I was really quite impressed (I know, that's not really the right word!) with how masterful she was at faking his "voice" and providing red herring details, like misspellings that would be typical of him, etc.

I do think she studied him at l length (and others, as someone posted recently), and I wouldn't be at all surprised if she did fake texts and emails; much more so than we're aware of...

As I've said, virtually all the sexual texts between and Travis were introduced at trial, available on lots of sites, and can be reviewed. One reason I'm confident that they weren't doctored etc. is because they reveal the dynamics of what was actually going on.

She, not he, initiated that kind of text, and she, not he, inevitably brought up whatever raunchy was included, and almost always it was her "offering" up one or another sexual act, not him. I think the raciest text he unilaterally sent her was- do you want to grind?

I'm pretty sure I isolated at least a handful of texts she sent herself in his name. None sexual, unless she made up/altered the whole odd February 25 exchange (the only texts archived on TA's phone, and during a 48 or so hour stretch in which all his outgoing texts are missing).

Texts I think she sent to herself definitely include the "I'm sorry too and I love you" on May 9th, right after the major Steve Carroll fight and his threat of no more mercy.

One of my buddies had a mom who worked for a law firm of music promotion company. So pretty much any concert in Houston that wasn't Neil Diamond she give him the tickets that the promotion company gave to the law firm. Always great seats too!

I won't ask why Neil Diamond was the exception. :D

Does anyone know if yearly reports are made public that show the following:

How much an inmate makes per year at a prison job?
How much is 'donated' to an inmates commisary account?
Who is donating monies to the felon?
How much an inmate spends?
The most important...How much the inmate has paid toward fines, penalties, etc.?

If FJA spends so much at the commissary each month, Wonder if any monies are being taken out as ordered by the court.

The people of AZ who paid for the trials for this felon, the family and friends of TA, and the public, should have the right to all above inquiries.

I won't ask why Neil Diamond was the exception. :D

That woman was a Neil Diamond groupie. She and my mom swapped weeks driving carpool when we were kids. Every time you got into her station wagon....in the 8 track tape player....Neil Diamond. I can't stand Brother Loves Traveling Salvation Show to this day

O/T done, sorry mods.

Think I'm a tad more geriatric than y'all. The first concerts I went to were in Golden Gate Park, SF, and I well remember the pervasive, unfamiliar, sweet-smelling smoke wafting everywhere, and having to step over and around folks lying down on blankets everywhere, staring up at nothing in particular. ;)

As an adult, for me it was the Moody Blues, Grateful Dead, Genesis, and Emerson Lake and Palmer, and the most thrilling moment was when Palmer looked right at me (I was upfront, 3 or 4 rows back, in front of middle stage, dancing my heart out) , and threw me one of his drumsticks! Wow.

Which I didn't get, because I was promptly mobbed, knocked down to the floor. (It was definitely the thought that counted). :)

Lol...I sure don't want to be anywhere near her world or her shark eyes

EEK~ her eyes are just about the scariest I've seen.

Hers and Manson's...I get chills if I take more than a quick glance at any photo where they look into the camera.

That woman was a Neil Diamond groupie. She and my mom swapped weeks driving carpool when we were kids. Every time you got into her station wagon....in the 8 track tape player....Neil Diamond. I can't stand Brother Loves Traveling Salvation Show to this day

OMG, 8 tracks. We ARE old. ;)

OMG, 8 tracks. We ARE old. ;)

I remember 8 tracks well but by the time I got my first car at 16 (a used Galaxy 500 in bright orange lol) they were starting to be replaced with cassette tapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove