Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help you with the spa stuff, but love your intentions ... Once again, please accept my plea to be adopted!!!

(What's for dinner tonight?)

Shrimp maque choux

image.jpg

It's shrimp with corn, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, cream, served over rice

OT

I'm trying to do something nice for my daughter and her cousin, both 21 years old. My niece is graduating from college this May (she's a year ahead in school) and our daughter will have completed her finals. My niece is flying from Buffalo, NY after graduation and I'd like to treat them to an Austin area resort & spa so they can relax and visit.

I'm looking online but I know nothing about spas...should I get them a "package" which is 360 minutes of massage, facial, and getting their nails done...or just let the girls pick what they want? It seems like 5 hours might be too long for young ladies to sit still when they could be hiking, swimming, zip lining, horseback riding or bicycling. The spa place does offer shorter packages of 200 minutes...

I've already booked the resort for them for two nights but haven't booked the spa stuff yet...

I'd suggest opting for the most flexible options available. Part of deep relaxation, at least for me, is having a completely open schedule, no clocks to watch or appointments to keep. Maybe the shorter minutes, with an option to add on if they choose?

Depends as well on the girls. Is being active outdoors their customary preference? (then getting nails done may not be the best choice, unless it's on the second day in the afternoon or some such). Like that....

I'd suggest opting for the most flexible options available. Part of deep relaxation, at least for me, is having a completely open schedule, no clocks to watch or appointments to keep. Maybe the shorter minutes, with an option to add on if they choose?

Yeah, me too.
I'll just do something shorter then I'll call the hotel and leave my card number for whatever else they want to do. They deserve to have some fun after doing so well in college. They haven't seen each other for two years so I figured this would give them a chance to catch up. My niece graduates with a biomedical engineering degree....smart girl

Yeah, me too.
I'll just do something shorter then I'll call the hotel and leave my card number for whatever else they want to do. They deserve to have some fun after doing so well in college. They haven't seen each other for two years so I figured this would give them a chance to catch up. My niece graduates with a biomedical engineering degree....smart girl

Wow. That kind of degree takes discipline as well as smarts. Good for her and congrats on your daughter doing well in college. I'm sure they're going to love whatever you decide on about the spa. From what you've described, what's not to love? :)

I believe this is a pic from Travis' garage trash can, a while ago we tried to figure out what was in the CVS bag, appears to be pamphlets, figured since the subject has come up again I'd post it up for anyone who cares to magnify/stare at it:

Attachments

• cvsbag.jpg
    cvsbag.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 56
  • cvsbag1.jpg
    cvsbag1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 61
I believe this is a pic from Travis' garage trash can, a while ago we tried to figure out what was in the CVS bag, appears to be pamphlets, figured since the subject has come up again I'd post it up for anyone who cares to magnify/stare at it:

I can't imagine Travis would put nasty pamphlets from the in the garbage without tearing them to pieces.

:). Did she really put her CVS bag in his trash??? I tried copying the photos and pasting into word, but no can do, won't open. Am I doing something wrong?

Possibilities:

PPL promotional materials
Old menus
Old church bulletins

Non possibilities IMO:

Pedo pamphlets.
He was never given any because he wasn't one. It was a desperate lie made up based on the comment about a 12 year old Travis stupidly said on the sex tape.

I can't imagine Travis would put nasty pamphlets from the in the garbage without tearing them to pieces.

There were no pamphlets. Somehow I imagine Geevee is trying to read whatever can be seen inside the bag, hoping it relates to her CVS purchase on June 3rd. :D (???)

:). Did she really put her CVS bag in his trash??? I tried copying the photos and pasting into word, but no can do, won't open. Am I doing something wrong?

I suppose it could have been hers but probably not since her plan was to claim she was never there. My guess is Travis or a roommate cleaned out their car and tossed the cvs bag into the trash.

I suppose it could have been hers but probably not since her plan was to claim she was never there. My guess is Travis or a roommate cleaned out their car and tossed the cvs bag into the trash.

She kept the CVS receipt, so nothing she threw away (if she did) would have location or date linked to her, but wouldn't it be interesting if the bag contained the packaging for, say...OTC medications? ;)

She kept the CVS receipt, so nothing she threw away (if she did) would have location or date linked to her, but wouldn't it be interesting if the bag contained the packaging for, say...OTC medications? ;)

Yes. She kept the receipt because it was "proof" she was in CA, not AZ. I just doubt that she'd leave trash that could possibly be linked to her in AZ...plus if she were suspected, produced the receipt then the police find a water bottle and the Otc package in the trash it would be bad. Also, if it was linked to her at all, Martinez would have brought it out in court jmo

Back some weeks ago, a report about a lake or some water holding pond was drained for repairs and guns were found. Does anyone remember this? If so, has anything been released as to the guns being related to any crimes? Would this area been a place the felon would have passed? It would be great if one of the guns was traced back to the felon to veify even more evidence. Thanks.

Back some weeks ago, a report about a lake or some water holding pond was drained for repairs and guns were found. Does anyone remember this? If so, has anything been released as to the guns being related to any crimes? Would this area been a place the felon would have passed? It would be great if one of the guns was traced back to the felon to veify even more evidence. Thanks.

Read my mind - I was going to ask about these guns too!

What a great gift for your daughter and her cousin, TexMex! Such a nice Dad! One smart girl, I'd say! Bio-Engineering??? WOW!

Yes. She kept the receipt because it was "proof" she was in CA, not AZ. I just doubt that she'd leave trash that could possibly be linked to her in AZ...plus if she were suspected, produced the receipt then the police find a water bottle and the Otc package in the trash it would be bad. Also, if it was linked to her at all, Martinez would have brought it out in court jmo

Meh. I'm sure you're likely right the bag has nothing to do with . But. I still want to know what's in the bag, which at some level I know is probably just sad, but there it is anyway. :D

Did prompt me about the unrelated, used-to-be-recent info that TA's credit card was found loose on his office desk, no wallet in sight. I wonder if she used it to charge something in his name? Not for herself, but to plant a nasty of some sort?

Read my mind - I was going to ask about these guns too!

What a great gift for your daughter and her cousin, TexMex! Such a nice Dad! One smart girl, I'd say! Bio-Engineering??? WOW!

Biomedical engineers are in demand these days too. She'll make good money..
My daughter might be engaged then too. The young man asked me for her hand last week. I'm not sure when he plans to propose but soon...after finals

Meh. I'm sure you're likely right the bag has nothing to do with . But. I still want to know what's in the bag, which at some level I know is probably just sad, but there it is anyway. :D

Did prompt me about the unrelated, used-to-be-recent info that TA's credit card was found loose on his office desk, no wallet in sight. I wonder if she used it to charge something in his name? Not for herself, but to plant a nasty of some sort?

Wouldn't Flores have checked into when the last purchases Travis made were and for what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem