Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be that sister bond we (and Geevee and CayleeAdv) share. ;)

Isn't CA more like our big brother? lol

Great work you two, I haven't reread the manifesto since the initial reading, possibly I should but man, just thinking about trudging through it again makes me bone weary.

Inconsistencies aside, what's interesting about the manifesto is what she chose to put in it, which definitely includes her mulled over responses to what she believed Flores presented in the interrogation and perhaps her guesses at what he withheld, but also her "explanations" for everything from doing headstands to why she smirked when her mugshot was taken.

Going over all 3 versions at the same time several details stand out, including: her consistent lines (unusual overall) that one ninja wore jeans, and that a ninja robbed her wallet of cash (really think she was remembering stealing from TA's wallet), and the detail told in interrogation but not repeated that she didn't have all her clothing with her when she went downstairs, and mixed in with that fumble, that Travis had clothes of hers in his closet.

No he didn't, but perhaps what she was revealing is that she'd stashed clothes there that day to change into after she washed TA's blood off her body and out of her hair.

It's also interesting that in every version she gets knocked on the head just about the time a gun goes off, so conveniently can't remember those few moments, perhaps because she knows that's when she dropped the camera and it might have (or she knows did) take an accidental?

It's also interesting that her versions end with Travis being midway down the hallway, and as Pocket noted, the female ninja is standing over him. Midway. Again, based on knowing or guessing where the dragging photo was taken? Or knowing where she picked up the camera afterwards?

Isn't CA more like our big brother? lol

Great work you two, I haven't reread the manifesto since the initial reading, possibly I should but man, just thinking about trudging through it again makes me bone weary.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear. Are you saying my sister CayleeAdv is really my brother?�� :O

How did I manage to miss that?

I'm likely wrong about which interview she's referring to in the manifesto. A male reporter interviewed her for the 1st 48 Hours interview, while she was still in Yreka, and he comments about how surprised he was that after 2 hours of speaking with her she voluntarily and unilaterally launched into the ninja story.

Guessing now that the manifesto was written earlier on, and probably while she was still in Yreka.

Random comments:

' story says that the gun clicked and didn't go off. I still think this is what happened. She tried to shoot first; the gun jammed; she used the knife; in desperation, because TA wasn't following through with her plan, she picked up the gun again; this time, it fired.

' initial story in the interrogation doesn't have a narrative thread. It's just a bunch of BS scenarios strung together stringing EF along. I'll bet she never thought she'd get stuck having to elaborate that story. I'll bet she thought Her tangle with LE would just all blow over.

She is unduly interested in the whereabouts of the rental car.

has been reading waaaay too much Hardy Boys. Don't the details sound like they come from a Hardy Boys book? LOL. She might have saved herself better if her reading was more highbrow. It might also have helped if she'd figured out too that she's no Hardy Boy.

COMPARE VERSIONS, LETTER TO FAMILY WRITTEN BY A FEW WEEKS LATER, AND THE MANIFESTO, MOST LIKELY WRITTEN SEVERAL MONTHS LATER, IN SEPTEMBER.
---------------------------------------------

IN= interrogation
LTF= letter to his family
M= manifesto
---------------------------------------

IN: I arrived around 3:00 AM.
LTF: I arrived around 4:00 AM.
M: I arrived at 4:30 PM.
-------------------------------

Respectfully Snipped By Me

Why was it better for her to change the arrival time from 3 AM to 4:30 AM? What possible benefit was there?

-It made more sense if she arrived at 4:30 AM since she already said Travis was watching youtube video when she arrived. 3 AM doesn't work.
-During interrogation, She said 3 AM just in case one or both roommates heard something unusual. DF told her no roommate heard or saw anybody on June 4th. Maybe by September she confirmed this (no witness) with her attorney.

I think she arrived at 3 AM and hid somewhere in the house.

Also consider:

Did the know which roommate(s) was/were in the house on June 4th? Not..
Notice how she changed from 'roommates' to 'one roommate' after learning from DF that Zach was away.

(From TxJan1971's awesome transcripts of the interrogation videos)

07:19
DF: Yeah, I got to meet Napoleon.

07:21
JA: He is so awesome.

07:23
DF: But nobody else was there?

07:25
JA: I think his roommates were there.

07:27
DF: You think his roommates were there? Were their cars there? You would have had to see their cars. You parked in the driveway, right?

07:39
JA: Yeah.

07:41
DF: One roommate parks in the garage and the other one parks outside.

07:45
JA: Well, I know Zach would park on the street a lot when I lived there before, and he pulled his car in the garage whenever he would work on it.

07:52
DF: What makes you think his roommates were there?

07:55
JA: I asked him.

07:57
DF: What did he say? Who was home?

08:00
JA: He said they were there, but I don’t know who. The reason I asked because it’s kind of an indication of how quiet we have to be.

08:12
DF: What time was that? Do you remember what time you rolled in?

08:19
JA: Umm… 3 o’clock a.m. It was dark.

08:32
DF: Wednesday morning?

08:36
JA: I think.
08:37
DF: Yeah, that makes sense.

08:45
DF: You’re pretty sneaky. You go up there and the roommates don’t even know that you’re there (chuckles).

08:49
JA: I did that many, many, many nights.

08:51
DF: How did they not see your car?

08:53
JA: Ummm...

09:00
JA: I don’t know. I was parked there.

09:01
DF: Oh, you know what! Zach was house sitting for his girlfriend. His girlfriend was on a trip with uh…, on a cruise with her parents, and he was staying the night at… and I think he was staying the night at...

09:15
JA: That makes sense because I want to say that…he said his roommate was home but I don’t remember, but I think he said one roommate was home.

09:21
DF: One roommate. Enrique, he gets up about 5:30, 6:00 in the morning . . .

She didn't even know if Travis had a new roommate, Enrique.

01:08
DF: The pictures that I have, the first ones show you there at about 1:45 or so. Was it soon before that, or had you been there for awhile already?

01:28
DF: I know he has roommates are off of work during that time and don’t come home until about 6:30 or 7:00, and they don’t even talk to him really.

DF: It just seems like they just kinda’ rent rooms. They don’t really socialize and kinda’ stick to themselves, especially his new roommate.

01:56
JA: Who is that?

02:00
DF: Did you know his new roommate?

02:04
JA: I only knew Zach was there.

02:05
DF: Zach and Enrique was the other one.

02:08
JA: I think I saw Enrique at his funeral services, or I mean his memorial services, but I didn’t meet him or I didn’t know him.

02:15
DF: Mexican guy,

02:17
JA: Kinda short

02:18
DF: quiet, kind of reserved.

02:21
JA: His other roommate, Dustin, who was, I think, was in the room that shared Travis’ wall and John Hepworth who had the corner room.

02:31
DF: There was only Zach and Enrique there.

AND
After she learned from DF that his roommates didn't hear anyone in the house on June 4th, she began the ninja story.

27:28
DF: Were you worried that his roommates would get home soon?

27:38
DF: You didn’t think about that?

27:49
DF: That’s the first thing I was thinking about was, when she left here, she barely missed his roommates, or maybe his roommates came home and just didn’t hear her.

28:07
JA: Did they hear anybody at all in the house?

28:10
DF: No. They saw things which were unusual.

28:13
JA: Like what?

28:16
DF: They saw his CTR ring and his watch on the kitchen counter and they thought that was odd. He never leaves town without those.

28:23
JA: No, He always leaves those there unless he’s sleeping then he takes those things and puts them on.

Respectfully Snipped By Me

Why was it better for her to change the arrival time from 3 AM to 4:30 AM? What possible benefit was there?

-It made more sense if she arrived at 4:30 AM since she already said Travis was watching youtube video when she arrived. 3 AM doesn't work.
-During interrogation, She said 3 AM just in case one or both roommates heard something unusual. DF told her no roommate heard or saw anybody on June 4th. Maybe by September she confirmed this (no witness) with her attorney.

I think she arrived at 3 AM and hid somewhere in the house.

Also consider:

Did the know which roommate(s) was/were in the house on June 4th? Not..
Notice how she changed from 'roommates' to 'one roommate' after learning from DF that Zach was away.

(From TxJan1971's awesome transcripts of the interrogation videos)

07:19
DF: Yeah, I got to meet Napoleon.

07:21
JA: He is so awesome.

07:23
DF: But nobody else was there?

07:25
JA: I think his roommates were there.

07:27
DF: You think his roommates were there? Were their cars there? You would have had to see their cars. You parked in the driveway, right?

07:39
JA: Yeah.

07:41
DF: One roommate parks in the garage and the other one parks outside.

07:45
JA: Well, I know Zach would park on the street a lot when I lived there before, and he pulled his car in the garage whenever he would work on it.

07:52
DF: What makes you think his roommates were there?

07:55
JA: I asked him.

07:57
DF: What did he say? Who was home?

08:00
JA: He said they were there, but I don’t know who. The reason I asked because it’s kind of an indication of how quiet we have to be.

08:12
DF: What time was that? Do you remember what time you rolled in?

08:19
JA: Umm… 3 o’clock a.m. It was dark.

08:32
DF: Wednesday morning?

08:36
JA: I think.
08:37
DF: Yeah, that makes sense.

08:45
DF: You’re pretty sneaky. You go up there and the roommates don’t even know that you’re there (chuckles).

08:49
JA: I did that many, many, many nights.

08:51
DF: How did they not see your car?

08:53
JA: Ummm...

09:00
JA: I don’t know. I was parked there.

09:01
DF: Oh, you know what! Zach was house sitting for his girlfriend. His girlfriend was on a trip with uh…, on a cruise with her parents, and he was staying the night at… and I think he was staying the night at...

09:15
JA: That makes sense because I want to say that…he said his roommate was home but I don’t remember, but I think he said one roommate was home.

09:21
DF: One roommate. Enrique, he gets up about 5:30, 6:00 in the morning . . .

She didn't even know if Travis had a new roommate, Enrique.

01:08
DF: The pictures that I have, the first ones show you there at about 1:45 or so. Was it soon before that, or had you been there for awhile already?

01:28
DF: I know he has roommates are off of work during that time and don’t come home until about 6:30 or 7:00, and they don’t even talk to him really.

DF: It just seems like they just kinda’ rent rooms. They don’t really socialize and kinda’ stick to themselves, especially his new roommate.

01:56
JA: Who is that?

02:00
DF: Did you know his new roommate?

02:04
JA: I only knew Zach was there.

02:05
DF: Zach and Enrique was the other one.

02:08
JA: I think I saw Enrique at his funeral services, or I mean his memorial services, but I didn’t meet him or I didn’t know him.

02:15
DF: Mexican guy,

02:17
JA: Kinda short

02:18
DF: quiet, kind of reserved.

02:21
JA: His other roommate, Dustin, who was, I think, was in the room that shared Travis’ wall and John Hepworth who had the corner room.

02:31
DF: There was only Zach and Enrique there.

AND
After she learned from DF that his roommates didn't hear anyone in the house on June 4th, she began the ninja story.

27:28
DF: Were you worried that his roommates would get home soon?

27:38
DF: You didn’t think about that?

27:49
DF: That’s the first thing I was thinking about was, when she left here, she barely missed his roommates, or maybe his roommates came home and just didn’t hear her.

28:07
JA: Did they hear anybody at all in the house?

28:10
DF: No. They saw things which were unusual.

28:13
JA: Like what?

28:16
DF: They saw his CTR ring and his watch on the kitchen counter and they thought that was odd. He never leaves town without those.

28:23
JA: No, He always leaves those there unless he’s sleeping then he takes those things and puts them on.

1. I don't believe she had any way of knowing who would be there. She hung around Pasadena for hours, IMO timing her arrival well into the night, to minimize the possibility of being seen when she parked on the street (Brice, my guess) and slunk over to TA's house to break in and scout.

2. What she would have seen even just driving by and around the corner was that a car she didn't recognize was parked in the driveway (Enrique's car). She said she thought Zach parked on the street (no Zach car to be seen), or in the garage if he was working on it. From a quick look, then, it was already possible 2 people other than TA were in the house- one unknown, the other Zach if he was working on his car.

Her choice then, whatever time it was, was to wait hours outside until she saw at least the driveway car leave, and that possible second person/car, OR to go on into his house, not knowing who was there.

If she arrived when Travis was awake she either went on in, chancing a roommate hearing her and IMO, Travis loudly freaking and possibly telling her to get out (he didn't know she was coming). Even if she spied on him through the window and concluded the driveway car wasn't a GF's because he was alone, she still wouldn't have known if there was a second person there unless she scouted that out, INSIDE the house.

I think she did just that. I think she waited until she saw the lights go off in his study, then went in, looked into the garage and saw another car she didn't recognize(Zach's rental car), and that she waited again for a short while then snuck upstairs to see who was there and where.

She could figure out one was Zach, because his room wouldn't have changed, and that there was a second roommate. Zach's schedule she probably thought she knew, but she couldn't have known Enrique's.

My guess is she hid until both had left, and then thought the coast was clear for hours, at least. That might have been when she moved her car to his driveway, if she did, and changed plates, if she did there. (If parked facing out, she wouldn't have needed a rear plate).

About the time she arrived...maybe she changed it when she sat in a Yreka jail and began working out details, including her absolute need to maintain that Travis was awake and expecting her, which she "proved" by knowing what video he was watching when she arrived, and when he was watching it, which was not at 3:00AM.

(About the roommates hearing anything. It's just as possible imo she was trying to find out if Zach heard anything during the hour he returned in the afternoon, or if Enrique heard something when he returned -if she was still there , and she had to sneak out (her car couldn't have been in the driveway if so).

Inconsistencies aside, what's interesting about the manifesto is what she chose to put in it, which definitely includes her mulled over responses to what she believed Flores presented in the interrogation and perhaps her guesses at what he withheld, but also her "explanations" for everything from doing headstands to why she smirked when her mugshot was taken.

Going over all 3 versions at the same time several details stand out, including: her consistent lines (unusual overall) that one ninja wore jeans, and that a ninja robbed her wallet of cash (really think she was remembering stealing from TA's wallet), and the detail told in interrogation but not repeated that she didn't have all her clothing with her when she went downstairs, and mixed in with that fumble, that Travis had clothes of hers in his closet.

No he didn't, but perhaps what she was revealing is that she'd stashed clothes there that day to change into after she washed TA's blood off her body and out of her hair.

It's also interesting that in every version she gets knocked on the head just about the time a gun goes off, so conveniently can't remember those few moments, perhaps because she knows that's when she dropped the camera and it might have (or she knows did) take an accidental?

It's also interesting that her versions end with Travis being midway down the hallway, and as Pocket noted, the female ninja is standing over him. Midway. Again, based on knowing or guessing where the dragging photo was taken? Or knowing where she picked up the camera afterwards?

Yes, I too think she took most of whatever cash she could find there - by her logic cash is always taken, like the 30 bucks removed when the gun was stolen from her grandparent's house (yet her laptop and any other thing of value from her room was still there).

It's funny in her ninja story she mentions his phone was downstairs - yet she never accounts for the text CH sent and T (or she) texted back to at 12:13 p.m., while they're both still sleeping according to all of her stories.

She also mentions she left without her shoes - why did she think her clothes or shoes might be found so she had to include that in?

Blue jeans figure into this somewhere, she does seem to have reason for many of the seemingly extraneous details she gives.

I think I can agree with sister Rickshaw that she may have tried to shoot him first and it didn't fire (old gun that it was) and possibly T was able to lunge out of the shower and hit her, causing the accidental ceiling picture before she could get the knife and begin her attack in earnest. She's certainly trying to account for all of the evidence she was aware of in the ninja story (and maybe things she thought they were holding back).

Haha and wow, we both thought alike. Maybe at the same exact time.:scared: I got the manifesto from the Court chatter site. Finally will read.

Where is that? Sounds like I have homework to do....

It is awesome!

Maybe it means the web page account is suspended.

I think if the fund account was suspended it would be due to some investigation into wrongdoing...but maybe that's wishful thinking on my part.

Personally, I hope her "supporters" have stolen all money collected for her for any reason.

1. I don't believe she had any way of knowing who would be there. She hung around Pasadena for hours, IMO timing her arrival well into the night, to minimize the possibility of being seen when she parked on the street (Brice, my guess) and slunk over to TA's house to break in and scout.

2. What she would have seen even just driving by and around the corner was that a car she didn't recognize was parked in the driveway (Enrique's car). She said she thought Zach parked on the street (no Zach car to be seen), or in the garage if he was working on it. From a quick look, then, it was already possible 2 people other than TA were in the house- one unknown, the other Zach if he was working on his car.

Her choice then, whatever time it was, was to wait hours outside until she saw at least the driveway car leave, and that possible second person/car, OR to go on into his house, not knowing who was there.

If she arrived when Travis was awake she either went on in, chancing a roommate hearing her and IMO, Travis loudly freaking and possibly telling her to get out (he didn't know she was coming). Even if she spied on him through the window and concluded the driveway car wasn't a GF's because he was alone, she still wouldn't have known if there was a second person there unless she scouted that out, INSIDE the house.

I think she did just that. I think she waited until she saw the lights go off in his study, then went in, looked into the garage and saw another car she didn't recognize(Zach's rental car), and that she waited again for a short while then snuck upstairs to see who was there and where.

She could figure out one was Zach, because his room wouldn't have changed, and that there was a second roommate. Zach's schedule she probably thought she knew, but she couldn't have known Enrique's.

My guess is she hid until both had left, and then thought the coast was clear for hours, at least. That might have been when she moved her car to his driveway, if she did, and changed plates, if she did there. (If parked facing out, she wouldn't have needed a rear plate).

About the time she arrived...maybe she changed it when she sat in a Yreka jail and began working out details, including her absolute need to maintain that Travis was awake and expecting her, which she "proved" by knowing what video he was watching when she arrived, and when he was watching it, which was not at 3:00AM.

(About the roommates hearing anything. It's just as possible imo she was trying to find out if Zach heard anything during the hour he returned in the afternoon, or if Enrique heard something when he returned -if she was still there , and she had to sneak out (her car couldn't have been in the driveway if so).

Given Zach's visit back around 3:00 she either had to have finished (don't think so because he'd have noticed the dog gate in front of the stairs, he did remember how slick the banister was, the gate would have stood out too) or still had her car parked on Bryce for him not to have seen that either - I'll go with our first thoughts - parked on Bryce and didn't put up the dog gate and leave until after Zach left.

I still think there's much merit in the camera time not having been set and the time stamps off by a couple hours. Her morning time changes between her stories is curious, 3:00 is too early, 4:30 is too late - could she have been outside his office window and with the screen removed been able to see what he was watching, at least well enough to have googled it later (and figure out the band but wrong video) to tell Flores after being arrested?

I'm likely wrong about which interview she's referring to in the manifesto. A male reporter interviewed her for the 1st 48 Hours interview, while she was still in Yreka, and he comments about how surprised he was that after 2 hours of speaking with her she voluntarily and unilaterally launched into the ninja story.

Guessing now that the manifesto was written earlier on, and probably while she was still in Yreka.

IIRC, she did write the 'festo inYreka jail. I believe JM said as much in the ALV cross. When ALV kept insisting is a shrinking violet (bad pun on LaV totally accidental). JM used one of his best question-starters, IIRC, "Would it surprise you to know Ms. A wrote a manifesto?" "Would it change your assessment...?"

I think DeMarte also mentioned the manifesto.

Yes, I too think she took most of whatever cash she could find there - by her logic cash is always taken, like the 30 bucks removed when the gun was stolen from her grandparent's house (yet her laptop and any other thing of value from her room was still there).

It's funny in her ninja story she mentions his phone was downstairs - yet she never accounts for the text CH sent and T (or she) texted back to at 12:13 p.m., while they're both still sleeping according to all of her stories.

She also mentions she left without her shoes - why did she think her clothes or shoes might be found so she had to include that in?

Blue jeans figure into this somewhere, she does seem to have reason for many of the seemingly extraneous details she gives.

I think I can agree with sister Rickshaw that she may have tried to shoot him first and it didn't fire (old gun that it was) and possibly T was able to lunge out of the shower and hit her, causing the accidental ceiling picture before she could get the knife and begin her attack in earnest. She's certainly trying to account for all of the evidence she was aware of in the ninja story (and maybe things she thought they were holding back).

I don't think she could have overpowered him if she hadn't already wounded him while he was in the shower. IMO that means she either shot him there or Dr. Horn is correct and she stabbed him there.

I think she stabbed him. One scenario is that she threatened him with the gun to make him sit down and to taunt him, then dropped the gun on purpose to have Travis lunge for it, meanwhile she pulled out the knife and stabbed him, thinking that alone would kill him.

Her gun shot lies were, IMO, tailored to accommodate Flores telling her he believed the gunshot came first. That lie was a whole lot more plausible than explaining 2 ninjas storming into his bathroom and one stabbing him while he was in the shower. More convenient (and melodramatic) to hear a loud pop before being knocked on the head and lapsing gently into unknowing, unseeing, unhearing unconsciousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jillybean84