Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, forgive me for going off topic here,but my brain is nagging me.im having a really hard time believing TA and hwaf(my new name for ) were dating as early as she claims.according to sky,when Jodi started going to ppl meetings with them,hwaf,chases down a married man and acting highly inappropriate with him..in front of SH and TA.now, even if I were just "dating" someone and they acted like a shwaf in front of me....?? Sky, of course does confront hwaf.. numerous times!btw.(really wish TA's other friends would have been this bold with sticking up for him :( but TA was all like"not my circus...not my hwaf monkey"??!
I'm so so sorry,I've came upon this reading other threads and I'm so curious about this.
I’m having a lot of trouble following this. What is hwaf?
What is a shwaf? Which married man do you mean? Her ex she bought a house with? Gus? The tow truck driver?

I’m having a lot of trouble following this. What is hwaf?
What is a shwaf? Which married man do you mean? Her ex she bought a house with? Gus? The tow truck driver?
Good sir,:) hwaf is home wrecking ***face.shwaf is misspelled because I'm still working on getting used to posting on here and everything keeps messing up(ugh,sausage fingers). I was reading some thread post from a couple years back posted by zuri? She was summarizing stuff from the book Our friend Travis.SH was telling a time right around the beginning of Jodi coming around and attending a convention in 06 if iirc,where she was egregiously chasing after a married man

Don't leave
OKC Convention, Part 2.

March 13, afternoon.

3:02-3:37PM. TA texts with Tony about convention doings.

4:31. TA to : Whatcha doing?

4:27. CL: I’m hangin with your girl. :)

4:34. TA sends same text to both CL and : Are you guys making out?

4:39. : No, but we were cracking each other up. She’s fun we jive. She’s in the shower now.

4:46. CL: Lol, no. We’re gonna take a nap.

4:47. TA to both CL and : Make sure to spoon.

4:49. CL: Is she good? J

4:49. : Who is the guest speaker tonight?

5:01. TA to CL: Try and find out.

5:02. TA to : (Names speaker), I’m sorry.

5:04. CL: You’re a dork. I’m not trying anything.

5:07. Mimi texts TA, asks what’s up.

5:09. TA asks her if everything is still good for a week from Saturday (Mimi and her mother are planning to come listen to TA speak), then says, and I called to ask how you are, of course.

6:48. TA texts Mimi again: I’ll take that as a heck yes, Travis, I can’t wait to hear you speak!

TA team members ask TA if there are plans for after the banquet, he tells them no, just socializing.

7:10. Texts to “take pictures tonight with her good camera” after the banqust, scheduled to end around 8:45PM.

7:19. Mimi replies, apologizing for the delay, and tells TA “the answer is what you took it as. Yes that is.”

7:23. TA to Mimi: haha. I have the gift of discernment. I already reserve a spot for you and your mom right now (sic)”

7:26. Chris (or Sky from C’s phone?) to TA: Did I make you mad? Sorry. No more comments!

7:31PM. TA to Chris/Sky: No, I’m not mad. Just go easy on me. My head is right I think when it comes to girls. I’m focused on Mimi.

7:52-8:07PM. Leslie U asks TA if he’s still at the banquet and if it’s any good; he says he is still there, and that it was boring until Mark Smith “brought it, way good stuff.”

8:05PM. Chris: Hi travis. this is jodi. Can I stay in your room tonight? I lost my room key.

8:06. TA sends Sky and Chris the same text: “No prob. Im sure we can figure out a creative way to pay for the room.”

9:21PM. (The banquet is over, TA has gone downstairs to the lobby to socialize) To : Where r u?

9:21PM. To CL: where r u?

9:32PM. CL: I’m in my room. Where are you?

9:33. TA: Downstairs. What’s going on?

9:35. CL: You sound worried.

9:35. TA: No one I know is around. I’m bored.

9:36. CL: Oh, I’m sorry. I’ll get dressed and come down to hang if you’ll be down there for awhile.

9:37. TA: Yeh. For sure.

9:43. CL: You’re all dressed up, right?

9:45. TA: I just changed.

9:46. CL: Where?

9:46. TA: My room

9:47. CL: I’m in the hall.

9:47. TA: What hall?

9:48. to TA: I just got ur text, where are u?

9:48. CL: Sorry, stepped inside.

9:48. TA to : Where r u?

9:54. : In the room. Fell asleep. Been here with (CL) the whole time. Where r u??

9:54. TA to : in the lobby.

10:14PM. Chris to TA: Come up.

10:15. TA: Too many people with me.

10:16. Chris: Let me guess who.

10:16. Chris. How many?

10:17: TA: 7.

10:18. Chris: Who?

10:19. (TA lists the 7, it includes CL and the , and Zion, the 8th, who just went up to his room).

10:21. Chris: Come on over!

10:22. TA: If I can shake somebody, I’ll come up, but I wouldn’t dare otherwise.

10:25. Chris: we both know that isn’t gonna happen! We are fine. Hope she doesn’t mind the Travis and Mimi together forever sign we have hanging up. You guys can come up. I’ll put on my Mimi or bust t-shirt.

10:26. TA: Hahahahahaha! I have an interesting story to tell you later.

10:31. Chris: We are NEVER going to hang out if you can’t because she is with you!! I have an interesting story about fudruckers in AZ that I just heard!

10:32. TA. Tell me it?

10:35. Chris: When you tell me yours.

10:35. TA. I think Gus Searcy is pulling a Kimbrell. :)

10:36. Chris. Are you coming?

10:36. Chris. Tell him take her, and come on over!

10:38. Yeah, I’ll come over. How long are you up?

10:39. Chris. Forever!!! We party here.

10:43. Chris. Just tell her you have to take a dump…..nevermind, she’ll come to wipe.

10:44. TA: I have a lot of people but () stepped away so can some folks come?

10:46. TA to CL: Come with?

10:46. Chris: Ya.
----
10:48. TA to Chris. I can’t get up

10:49. TA to : When are you going to learn to avoid Kyle (Kimball)?

10:50. : I got outta there fast!
-----
11:08. TA to CL: That hurt.

11:17PM. CL: What hurt? Im sorry…….didn’t mean to hurt yiu. :(

11:18. TA to CL: Just messing with you. I’ll see you in the morning.

11:18. Ok, good :) night

11:59PM. : I have ur sleeping bag if u need it..

11:59. TA to : I’m good, I have a bed.

12:01 AM (now March 14). : Alrighty. What room are u in?

12:01. TA: 819.

12:08. TA: Why do you ask?

12:33AM. to TA: Hey sweetheart, you’re great. I appreciate all the ways u impart ur wisdom and perspectives. Thank u for looking after me so much. I love u, sweet dreams. (No reply).

12:35AM. to TA: PS. Text me in the morning if u want some breakfast and I’ll bring it to u. (No reply).

MARCH 14.

(First text of the day is again…..from the ).

7:25AM to TA: Or I can just bring you some OJ. :)

7:39AM. TA to : Please bring me down my journal

Imagining what was going on in the lobby that night? Travis wanting to get together with CL, wanting to go up and party with Chris and Sky? But he ends up doing neither, apparently, perhaps because the is playing her game of hard-core flirting/wrapping herself around a man (Kyle) to get TA’s attention?

Sky has written that TA didn’t get jealous so much as worried for the (and increasingly irritated) by these transparent stunts pulled in front of him.

Given the sarcastic exchange between Chris and Travis about Gus Searcy “pulling a Kyle” with the , perhaps “contemptuous” is also an apt description of how he may have felt?

------------------
PS- If texts aren't paraphrased, they are quoted verbatim. If there are gaps in time, it's because TA wasn't texting or receiving texts. I'm posting all the texts exchanged between TA and the , CL, Sky, Chris, and Mimi.

____-
(Thanks for the kind comments. I'm slugging through to get these convention texts typed & posted, and am afraid if I stop to think about anything being posted here in the meanwhile, I'll go chasing rabbits and never finish this. ;D)

TBC.
Us
OKC Convention, Part 2.

March 13, afternoon.

3:02-3:37PM. TA texts with Tony about convention doings.

4:31. TA to : Whatcha doing?

4:27. CL: I’m hangin with your girl. :)

4:34. TA sends same text to both CL and : Are you guys making out?

4:39. : No, but we were cracking each other up. She’s fun we jive. She’s in the shower now.

4:46. CL: Lol, no. We’re gonna take a nap.

4:47. TA to both CL and : Make sure to spoon.

4:49. CL: Is she good? J

4:49. : Who is the guest speaker tonight?

5:01. TA to CL: Try and find out.

5:02. TA to : (Names speaker), I’m sorry.

5:04. CL: You’re a dork. I’m not trying anything.

5:07. Mimi texts TA, asks what’s up.

5:09. TA asks her if everything is still good for a week from Saturday (Mimi and her mother are planning to come listen to TA speak), then says, and I called to ask how you are, of course.

6:48. TA texts Mimi again: I’ll take that as a heck yes, Travis, I can’t wait to hear you speak!

TA team members ask TA if there are plans for after the banquet, he tells them no, just socializing.

7:10. Texts to “take pictures tonight with her good camera” after the banqust, scheduled to end around 8:45PM.

7:19. Mimi replies, apologizing for the delay, and tells TA “the answer is what you took it as. Yes that is.”

7:23. TA to Mimi: haha. I have the gift of discernment. I already reserve a spot for you and your mom right now (sic)”

7:26. Chris (or Sky from C’s phone?) to TA: Did I make you mad? Sorry. No more comments!

7:31PM. TA to Chris/Sky: No, I’m not mad. Just go easy on me. My head is right I think when it comes to girls. I’m focused on Mimi.

7:52-8:07PM. Leslie U asks TA if he’s still at the banquet and if it’s any good; he says he is still there, and that it was boring until Mark Smith “brought it, way good stuff.”

8:05PM. Chris: Hi travis. this is jodi. Can I stay in your room tonight? I lost my room key.

8:06. TA sends Sky and Chris the same text: “No prob. Im sure we can figure out a creative way to pay for the room.”

9:21PM. (The banquet is over, TA has gone downstairs to the lobby to socialize) To : Where r u?

9:21PM. To CL: where r u?

9:32PM. CL: I’m in my room. Where are you?

9:33. TA: Downstairs. What’s going on?

9:35. CL: You sound worried.

9:35. TA: No one I know is around. I’m bored.

9:36. CL: Oh, I’m sorry. I’ll get dressed and come down to hang if you’ll be down there for awhile.

9:37. TA: Yeh. For sure.

9:43. CL: You’re all dressed up, right?

9:45. TA: I just changed.

9:46. CL: Where?

9:46. TA: My room

9:47. CL: I’m in the hall.

9:47. TA: What hall?

9:48. to TA: I just got ur text, where are u?

9:48. CL: Sorry, stepped inside.

9:48. TA to : Where r u?

9:54. : In the room. Fell asleep. Been here with (CL) the whole time. Where r u??

9:54. TA to : in the lobby.

10:14PM. Chris to TA: Come up.

10:15. TA: Too many people with me.

10:16. Chris: Let me guess who.

10:16. Chris. How many?

10:17: TA: 7.

10:18. Chris: Who?

10:19. (TA lists the 7, it includes CL and the , and Zion, the 8th, who just went up to his room).

10:21. Chris: Come on over!

10:22. TA: If I can shake somebody, I’ll come up, but I wouldn’t dare otherwise.

10:25. Chris: we both know that isn’t gonna happen! We are fine. Hope she doesn’t mind the Travis and Mimi together forever sign we have hanging up. You guys can come up. I’ll put on my Mimi or bust t-shirt.

10:26. TA: Hahahahahaha! I have an interesting story to tell you later.

10:31. Chris: We are NEVER going to hang out if you can’t because she is with you!! I have an interesting story about fudruckers in AZ that I just heard!

10:32. TA. Tell me it?

10:35. Chris: When you tell me yours.

10:35. TA. I think Gus Searcy is pulling a Kimbrell. :)

10:36. Chris. Are you coming?

10:36. Chris. Tell him take her, and come on over!

10:38. Yeah, I’ll come over. How long are you up?

10:39. Chris. Forever!!! We party here.

10:43. Chris. Just tell her you have to take a dump…..nevermind, she’ll come to wipe.

10:44. TA: I have a lot of people but () stepped away so can some folks come?

10:46. TA to CL: Come with?

10:46. Chris: Ya.
----
10:48. TA to Chris. I can’t get up

10:49. TA to : When are you going to learn to avoid Kyle (Kimball)?

10:50. : I got outta there fast!
-----
11:08. TA to CL: That hurt.

11:17PM. CL: What hurt? Im sorry…….didn’t mean to hurt yiu. :(

11:18. TA to CL: Just messing with you. I’ll see you in the morning.

11:18. Ok, good :) night

11:59PM. : I have ur sleeping bag if u need it..

11:59. TA to : I’m good, I have a bed.

12:01 AM (now March 14). : Alrighty. What room are u in?

12:01. TA: 819.

12:08. TA: Why do you ask?

12:33AM. to TA: Hey sweetheart, you’re great. I appreciate all the ways u impart ur wisdom and perspectives. Thank u for looking after me so much. I love u, sweet dreams. (No reply).

12:35AM. to TA: PS. Text me in the morning if u want some breakfast and I’ll bring it to u. (No reply).

MARCH 14.

(First text of the day is again…..from the ).

7:25AM to TA: Or I can just bring you some OJ. :)

Imagining what was going on in the lobby that night? Travis wanting to get together with CL, wanting to go up and party with Chris and Sky? But he ends up doing neither, apparently, perhaps because the is playing her game of hard-core flirting/wrapping herself around a man (Kyle) to get TA’s attention?

Sky has written that TA didn’t get jealous so much as worried for the (and increasingly irritated) by these transparent stunts pulled in front of him.

Given the sarcastic exchange between Chris and Travis about Gus Searcy “pulling a Kyle” with the , perhaps “contemptuous” is also an apt description of how he may have felt?

------------------
PS- If texts aren't paraphrased, they are quoted verbatim. If there are gaps in time, it's because TA wasn't texting or receiving texts. I'm posting all the texts exchanged between TA and the , CL, Sky, Chris, and Mimi.

____-
(Thanks for the kind comments. I'm slugging through to get these convention texts typed & posted, and am afraid if I stop to think about anything being posted here in the meanwhile, I'll go chasing rabbits and never finish this. ;D)

TBC.
Don't leave us hangin' ;)

OKC Convention. PART 3.

March 14.

7:25AM to TA: Or I can just bring you some OJ. J

(No reply).

---------

7:40-7:46. TA texts with Aaron about a fellow PPLer.

8:31. TA to Holly: Don’t be texting stories about me.

8:33. Holly: You are so not at the top of my gossip list. :)

8:33. TA: Thank goodness.:)

8:36. Holly: You can relax! I promise I won’t tell on you! :)

9:20. TA: I didn’t do anything. We bought tickets for this a year ago, there was no way she was going to give up her seat.

9:55. Holly: I was just teasing you. Don’t get your panties in a twist.

10;56-11:22. Chris and TA text about team building, TA blast-texts his team setting up a conference call at 6:45PM that night.

11:23. to TA: Quit telling stories about me.

(no reply)

11:30-12:51PM. TA texting about PPL speakers, and the final speaker for the afternoon session.

12:54PM. CL: will you introduce me??

1:04PM. Mimi to TA: I’m good, thanks. How is your trip going?

1:09. TA to CL: Haha, you got it.

1:31. TA to Mimi: It’s been a lot of fun. I literally went 48 hours without sleeping. By any chance, do you want to do something after FHE on Monday? Say yes…..

1:42PM. TA blast-texts his team about meeting at Zios for late lunch/early dinner, and to leave convention by 3:45 to avoid traffic.

3:14PM. to TA: Ring speeches. The last couple was very funny. Lots of laughs. But no, not really.

1:52-2:16. TA texting with PPL team members.

2:46-3:30. CL and exchange bad puns about their team meetings.

5:02 and 5:16: TA texts about how well the speakers are doing.

5:40. TA to CL. So you found pictures of me amusing I hear.

5:43. TA to : where are the triple A batteries?

5:50. CL: you are such a goof.

5:51. TA: Oh yah? Why is that?

5:52. CL: Because that’s your personality and you can’t hide it.

5:52. TA: Its how I roll.

5:53. CL: It’s a fun way to roll

5:54 TA : What’s another word for synonym?

5:54. CL: why live life too seriously that you miss out on fun?

5:55: TA: I agree

5:55 CL: Don’t be dumb

5:55. CL: Sorry,that was mean…

6:06. TA: Wy is the wors abbreviated so long?

6:09. CL: good question, lol

6:16. Zion to TA: Bro, I hear that you got a hottie for me?

6:17. TA: Yeah I do. She is hot and exotic.

6:20. Zion: Hook a bro up

6:21. TA: Have you seen her?

6:22. Zion: No.

6:23-6:54PM. TA has obviously been in a group session and hating it. Tells Chris it’s been “group crap for the past 90 minutes.”

6:58. Holly: why do you look so miserable?

7:00PM. TA to Holly: Because this group shiz is freaking killing me, I’m no longer bored I’m upset. Why am I here? I hate this shiz. I’m seriously about to go work out.

-----
7:59. TA to CL: Does () know we’ve been texting?

8:00. CL: No, why?

8:00. TA: Just curious. She told me you’d asked if we were dating? ;)

8:02. CL: well u two act like u are. :) but im not spreading rumors or anything.

8:03. TA. No, she acts like we are. Trust me.

8:04. CL: lol, ok, I’ll trust u

8:04. to TA: is there anything planned that u know of after session tonight?

8:06PM. TA to CL: It’s a lose lose situation. If I avoid her I deal with a lot of tears. So I deal with it. Don’t get me wrong. She’s an amazing girl. A better person than me but we’re not right for each other. I don’t think she has that entirely figured out yet. It’s a tough spot to be in.

8:07: TA to : I don’t think so.

8:08. : How did your team lunch go? I meant to ask you.

8:09. CL. Yes I know. :( Kinda sticky.

8:17. TA to : Grat (sic). Productive and fun.

8:18. TA to CL: What do you mean?

8:21. : How many people? You’re missing out, you know. Mark Brown is bringing it!!!

8:21. CL: I just mean that I know the situation between the two of you is difficult.

8:24. TA: yeah, she is moving in a few weeks so that will take care of a few things.

8:25. TA to (tells her 15 people).

8:26. CL: she mentioned that.

8:30. Zion to TA: Bring my chica

8:31. TA: Bring her where?

8:31. TA to CL: Let me re-emphasize I think she is an amazing person

8:32. TA to : Is it still going?

8:33. Zion to TA: to my kingdom? Where are you all hangin?

8:34. CL: I know. :)

8:35. : Just got out. It’s a madhouse.

8:36. TA to : already ran more than a mile. Did I miss anything?

8:37PM. TA to CL: What are you doing tonight?

8:37PM (Mike, on TA's team, has been trying to meet up with TA for over 30 minutes. TA finally tells him he went to work out, Mike says he’s on his way up.

-------------------------------------------
Next: The next to last evening in OKC. This evening is when the finagled her way into a “high roller” PPL party, where she met Ryan Burns, introduced herself as an earnest & committed PPL’er, gave him her “business card,” and left the party early, there being some reason to believe she did not leave by herself, nor to be by herself (or with CL, or with TA). :O

Last edited:
Re OKC Convention, Part 2

I don't understand what's going on.
didn't know Travis is sending same text 'where are you' to both CL and her at 9:21, so she felt free to lie?
CL comes down to hang with Travis. So he knows was not in the room with CL.
But lies at 9:54? ( is not in her room but says she is. She is with Gus or Kyle?)
I'm confused.

didn't know Travis is sending same text 'where are you' to both CL and her at 9:21, so she felt free to lie?
But lies at 9:54? ( is not in her room but says she is. She is with Gus or Kyle?)
I'm confused.

As I read it, CL & had been together in their room, but when CL tried to leave the room to go meet up with Travis, the "caught her," (CL: out in the hall, then "I went inside") and CL went back in the room until both she and went down to the lobby.

Hiiiyoooo!
OKC Convention. PART 3.

March 14.

7:25AM to TA: Or I can just bring you some OJ. J

(No reply).

---------

7:40-7:46. TA texts with Aaron about a fellow PPLer.

8:31. TA to Holly: Don’t be texting stories about me.

8:33. Holly: You are so not at the top of my gossip list. :)

8:33. TA: Thank goodness.:)

8:36. Holly: You can relax! I promise I won’t tell on you! :)

9:20. TA: I didn’t do anything. We bought tickets for this a year ago, there was no way she was going to give up her seat.

9:55. Holly: I was just teasing you. Don’t get your panties in a twist.

10;56-11:22. Chris and TA text about team building, TA blast-texts his team setting up a conference call at 6:45PM that night.

11:23. to TA: Quit telling stories about me.

(no reply)

11:30-12:51PM. TA texting about PPL speakers, and the final speaker for the afternoon session.

12:54PM. CL: will you introduce me??

1:04PM. Mimi to TA: I’m good, thanks. How is your trip going?

1:09. TA to CL: Haha, you got it.

1:31. TA to Mimi: It’s been a lot of fun. I literally went 48 hours without sleeping. By any chance, do you want to do something after FHE on Monday? Say yes…..

1:42PM. TA blast-texts his team about meeting at Zios for late lunch/early dinner, and to leave convention by 3:45 to avoid traffic.

3:14PM. to TA: Ring speeches. The last couple was very funny. Lots of laughs. But no, not really.

1:52-2:16. TA texting with PPL team members.

2:46-3:30. CL and exchange bad puns about their team meetings.

5:02 and 5:16: TA texts about how well the speakers are doing.

5:40. TA to CL. So you found pictures of me amusing I hear.

5:43. TA to : where are the triple A batteries?

5:50. CL: you are such a goof.

5:51. TA: Oh yah? Why is that?

5:52. CL: Because that’s your personality and you can’t hide it.

5:52. TA: Its how I roll.

5:53. CL: It’s a fun way to roll

5:54 TA : What’s another word for synonym?

5:54. CL: why live life too seriously that you miss out on fun?

5:55: TA: I agree

5:55 CL: Don’t be dumb

5:55. CL: Sorry,that was mean…

6:06. TA: Wy is the wors abbreviated so long?

6:09. CL: good question, lol

6:16. Zion to TA: Bro, I hear that you got a hottie for me?

6:17. TA: Yeah I do. She is hot and exotic.

6:20. Zion: Hook a bro up

6:21. TA: Have you seen her?

6:22. Zion: No.

6:23-6:54PM. TA has obviously been in a group session and hating it. Tells Chris it’s been “group crap for the past 90 minutes.”

6:58. Holly: why do you look so miserable?

7:00PM. TA to Holly: Because this group shiz is freaking killing me, I’m no longer bored I’m upset. Why am I here? I hate this shiz. I’m seriously about to go work out.

-----
7:59. TA to CL: Does () know we’ve been texting?

8:00. CL: No, why?

8:00. TA: Just curious. She told me you’d asked if we were dating? ;)

8:02. CL: well u two act like u are. J but im not spreading rumors or anything.

8:03. TA. No, she acts like we are. Trust me.

8:04. CL: lol, ok, I’ll trust u

8:04. to TA: is there anything planned that u know of after session tonight?

8:06PM. TA to CL: It’s a lose lose situation. If I avoid her I deal with a lot of tears. So I deal with it. Don’t get me wrong. She’s an amazing girl. A better person than me but we’re not right for each other. I don’t think she has that entirely figured out yet. It’s a tough spot to be in.

8:07: TA to : I don’t think so.

8:08. : How did your team lunch go? I meant to ask you.

8:09. CL. Yes I know. :( Kinda sticky.

8:17. TA to : Grat (sic). Productive and fun.

8:18. TA to CL: What do you mean?

8:21. : How many people? You’re missing out, you know. Mark Brown is bringing it!!!

8:21. CL: I just mean that I know the situation between the two of you is difficult.

8:24. TA: yeah, she is moving in a few weeks so that will take care of a few things.

8:25. TA to (tells her 15 people).

8:26. CL: she mentioned that.

8:30. Zion to TA: Bring my chica

8:31. TA: Bring her where?

8:31. TA to CL: Let me re-emphasize I think she is an amazing person

8:32. TA to : Is it still going?

8:33. Zion to TA: to my kingdom? Where are you all hangin?

8:34. CL: I know. :)

8:35. : Just got out. It’s a madhouse.

8:36. TA to : already ran more than a mile. Did I miss anything?

8:37PM. TA to CL: What are you doing tonight?

8:37PM (Mike, on TA's team, has been trying to meet up with TA for over 30 minutes. TA finally tells him he went to work out, Mike says he’s on his way up.

-------------------------------------------
Next: The final evening in OKC. This evening is when the finagled her way into a “high roller” PPL party, where she met Ryan Burns, introduced herself as an earnest & committed PPL’er, gave him her “business card,” and left the party early, there being some reason to believe she did not leave by herself, nor to be by herself (or with CL, or with TA). :O

Could

I'm confused.
Kyle Kimball be the married man that she oooobviously was hooking up with?

As I read it, CL & had been together in their room, but when CL tried to leave the room to go meet up with Travis, the "caught her," (CL: out in the hall, then "I went inside") and CL went back in the room until both she and went down to the lobby.
Thanks you. What a she is.
Going to watch the summit with NK on CNN. I wonder how it will end.

I came upon a text from awhile back that was from Lisa to TA about getting a test done.it was assumed they were talking about a genealogy test.however,imo,what if hwaf actually gave him an STD....judging by HER actions,it's possible.

I came upon a text from awhile back that was from Lisa to TA about getting a test done.it was assumed they were talking about a genealogy test.however,imo,what if hwaf actually gave him an STD....judging by HER actions,it's possible.

I'm thinking that's what we concluded a while back? TA should have been anxious about this from the get-go, but maybe his anxiety had just kicked in?

Was Lisa doing the test or TA? I assumed TA in my answer here.

It's very possible told TA she had an STD. It doesn't seem as though she'd ever told him she was pregnant. And, if they'd only had pregnancy-inducing sex once, she would have announced it about the time of the OKC convention. Or could it have been among the despicable betrayals she offered up in April/May 2008? She could have told TA she didn't take her birth control pills and/or she had an abortion.

I wouldn't put it past
I'm thinking that's what we concluded a while back? TA should have been anxious about this from the get-go, but maybe his anxiety had just kicked in?

Was Lisa doing the test or TA? I assumed TA in my answer here.

It's very possible told TA she had an STD. It doesn't seem as though she'd ever told him she was pregnant. And, if they'd only had pregnancy-inducing sex once, she would have announced it about the time of the OKC convention. Or could it have been among the despicable betrayals she offered up in April/May 2008? She could have told TA she didn't take her birth control pills and/or she had an abortion.
to fake a pregnancy and then tell TA she aborted it out of spite towards him.that is cruel. It could be that Lisa,knowing about TA and what's her nut,wanted him to be tested just in case.

Po
Ss
So...basically, was ****blocking....the irony is not lost on me! Lol

I know a great deal of endurance and hard labor is needed to accomplish what Hope is doing. When I was subscribed to Beth's a while ago, I completely skipped the OKC section. It was hard to understand what was happening and was too confusing to follow.

Wow, I can't wait to read more about Gus, Kyle, Ryan, Chaitanya, and more.....

I agree. I only read May & June’s texts. There were too many to separate and this makes me ultra appreciative of the time it took to organize all these posts.

Thank you Hope!

12:01 to 12:33 am, after asking TA for his room number and then not answering his text about why she’d want to know.....
What do you want to bet that the reason didn’t respond for half an hour was that she was eavesdropping outside his door.

Next: The next to last evening in OKC. This evening is when the finagled her way into a “high roller” PPL party, where she met Ryan Burns, introduced herself as an earnest & committed PPL’er, gave him her “business card,” and left the party early, there being some reason to believe she did not leave by herself, nor to be by herself (or with CL, or with TA). :O

Duh! She needed to make some money!

But at some point, she's in a limo with CL. How does that fit in?

-------
The thing that alarms me most about this whole text exchange is that TA couldn't fight her tears and tell her to get lost earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member