Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MARCH 2008, CONTINUED

March 11, 2008. Tuesday.

First text of the day, from TA to the , 8:25AM.

TA: “Are you seriously just going to sit in the car?”

Around noon, Dan Freeman texts phone numbers for Carlsbad and a haunted house to sightsee.

3:30-5:00, TA texting occasionally about OKC and arrangements. No texting after around 6PM.

March 12. Wednesday.

Travis texts with Deanna in the early evening, he’s texting from his hotel with he tries to meet up with Chris around 9-10PM. He tries to reach CL, she’s just setting out for OKC at 12:23AM. TA tells her he can’t really talk with her since he’s in a room with sleeping people.

At 12:11AM, TA texts that he has her pillow if she wants it.

March 13. Thursday.

First text of the day again goes to…the .

5:32AM : “You are wonderful,” “my phone died,” and that she would see him soon. (Think about this one too. She's explaining why she didn't reply to his text about the pillow. When did the EVER pass on a chance to meet up, however briefly, with TA? Maybe she wasn't in her hotel room?)

No reply.

7:15AM. : “Good Morning! Call me please! I don’t know where (the morning meeting) is. "

No reply.

At 7:34AM the texts Travis: “I have ur journal.”

7:35AM. Travis to : “Just bring it.” And tells her where the meeting is located.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF THE PRELUDE TO THE PRELUDE TO MAY & JUNE.

Next: The OKC convention. A LOT happens over those few days. What we know heading into Convention is that the has managed to get her hands on TA’s journal, and it is impossible to believe she hasn’t already read it by this first morning in OKC.

This is the first journal of TA’s she steals altogether. The journal covers the entire time Travis had dated and been with LISA, all the way through their final breakup. It’s possible Travis had written in it the regret and sadness about the breakup he was already beginning to voice to friends.

Based on his surviving journal we’ve seen, it’s safe to assume he had written about his dreams of kissing Mimi, dreams he thought were spiritual omens that she was The One. And, he’s surely written about the , but again based on his surviving journal, it’s unlikely he’d devoted much ink about her for months, except to possibly express irritation that he’d promptly follow up with self-blame.

A really good guess is that she’d also peeped his phone and texts on the road trip, and so had read everything (and more;)) of the above texts.

------------------------------

Last edited:
Hope4More
"Oh, what a piss -poor liar she is, really, but then again, she had always been able to get away with piling lies upon piles of lies, and so exhausting & confusing who she was lying to that they stopped trying to dig back to her original lies. Gaslighting works."

Anytime I go back to check bits of the trial videos I am astonished by the volume of lies. Things that can only be picked up with knowledge (and hindsight) jump out. Same with the interrogation tapes. I wouldn't have thought it possible to have more contempt for her. Astonishingly, she is even more of a monster to me today.

Replies to you forthcoming......;)

THE LONG ROAD TO WHAT IMO WERE THE UNDERPINNINGS OF WHAT HAPPENED IN MAY & JUNE

Thanks so much, H4M, for such a great post! Every time I look at this stuff, I am amazed to see new subtleties.

Also, just so I didn't have to quote the whole and delete most of it so I could write a thank you..... brilliant feature of the new software! Per PocketAccent. Just select the text you want to quote, and there's a pop-up reply box. Genius.

I
I wondered the same thing. The items may have been collected at the crime scene (as they were his personal property), but I doubt they were ever processed for prints or DNA or even considered evidence because L.E. was not yet aware of Arias' history (or level) of game-playing and manipulation.

But... I would wager 10-1 odds that by JA wiping her paw prints off the watch and ring, she also erased Travis' prints off the two items in the process. I'm sure Nurmi would argue that Travis cleaned his own watch and ring at some point that day, and dried them with a kitchen towel which would explain why no prints were found on them (and that would also explain why they were found on the kitchen countertop). Five years later, though, I think we now know what the real deal is.
Indeed we do! Thank you!

MARCH 2008, CONTINUED

March 11, 2008. Tuesday.

Around noon, Dan Freeman texts phone numbers for Carlsbad and a haunted house to sightsee.

3:30-5:00, TA texting occasionally about OKC and arrangements. No texting after around 6PM.

March 12. Wednesday.

Travis texts with Deanna in the early evening, he’s texting from his hotel with he tries to meet up with Chris around 9-10PM. He tries to reach CL, she’s just setting out for OKC at 12:23AM. TA tells her he can’t really talk with her since he’s in a room with sleeping people.

March 13. Thursday.

5:32AM : “You are wonderful,” “my phone died,” and that she would see him soon. (Think about this one too. She's explaining why she didn't reply to his text about the pillow. When did the EVER pass on a chance to meet up, however briefly, with TA? Maybe she wasn't in her hotel room?)

No reply.

7:15AM. : “Good Morning! Call me please! I don’t know where (the morning meeting) is. "

No reply.

7:35AM. Travis to : “Just bring it.” And tells her where the meeting is located.

Next: The OKC convention. A LOT happens over those few days. What we know heading into Convention is that the has managed to get her hands on TA’s journal, and it is impossible to believe she hasn’t already read it by this first morning in OKC.

This is the first journal of TA’s she steals altogether. The journal covers the entire time Travis had dated and been with LISA, all the way through their final breakup. It’s possible Travis had written in it the regret and sadness about the breakup he was already beginning to voice to friends.

Based on his surviving journal we’ve seen, it’s safe to assume he had written about his dreams of kissing Mimi, dreams he thought were spiritual omens that she was The One. And, he’s surely written about the , but again based on his surviving journal, it’s unlikely he’d devoted much ink about her for months, except to possibly express irritation that he’d promptly follow up with self-blame.

A really good guess is that she’d also peeped his phone and texts on the road trip, and so had read everything (and more;)) of the above texts.

Thank you so much for this :) I love how you put this all together.

Ermaghse
LONG, LONG, LONG, ALERT

------------------------
THE LONG ROAD TO WHAT IMO WERE THE UNDERPINNINGS OF WHAT HAPPENED IN MAY & JUNE

From the text records & more.
-------------------

March 2008.

First week: Travis had ended his relationship with Lisa just several weeks earlier, after her tires had been slashed, after they had begun discussing marriage more seriously and he panicked, after he had been encouraged by Sky to drop Lisa and act on his sudden belief that Mimi was “the One.”

The had spent some days of those final weeks in February in Las Vegas with Gus, not coincidentally, shortly after Lisa’s tires were slashed. She upped her attempts to ensnare Travis with sex upon her return from LV (via the Hoover Dam route, BTW).

IMO, based on the texts, she was determined to have them “go all the way” for the first time, and likely succeeded. By February’s end, it must have seemed to her that her goal was within grasp. Lisa was eliminated as competition, and she had dragged Travis down still further, which for her had always been about gaining control over him.

The couldn’t have been more wrong. According to Sky (and my own reading/interpretations), the hells of February finally convinced Travis that he couldn’t get right with the Church, find a good Mormon wife, or move on with his life as long as the remained in Mesa. The had to leave.

---

On March 2, TA told she had to leave, AND/OR after a serious fight that resulted from Travis telling her he couldn’t/wouldn’t help her financially anymore, and that it would be best for both of them if she left, the began to realize--but may well not yet have accepted--that she would have to leave Mesa. The forged letter about Travis hitting her in the face is dated March 2, 2008, her testimony at trial is that TA raged on March 2 after she told him she had (unilaterally) decided to move back home.

Bottom line: by the first week in March, Travis believed that the was leaving, and would be gone by the end of the month.
----------------------------------

In between March 2’s confrontation and her departure scheduled for the end of March fell the Oklahoma City PPL convention. As early as January 2008, the had begun planning a road trip around the convention, telling Travis about the destinations they could check off the list of 1,000 Places to Visit.

It’s not a stretch to think that in early March she might have believed this trip could turn things around. An exciting road trip to remind Travis of how much he loved travelling with her, hotel stays along the way, thus opportunities for sex romps far from the judgmental scrutiny of TA’s friends, a return to OKC, where they had been a year before, when still ‘official,” he hadn’t betrayed her yet, and she had been so sure he would soon propose.

Travis had bought 2 convention tickets—one for him, one for her- well before March 2008; her attendance had also been locked in for months by his consent to her road trip plans. The was going.

March 2. Sunday. Later in the day, after the ‘You’re going/I’m leaving” confrontation: the plays games with his car; Travis throws a CES fireside and cookie party to which she is not invited; he tells a friend he is in a bad mood and needs people around to cheer him up; flirts with CL, tells his friend Diana he has some drama to tell her about; returns a text to who tells him to save her some cookies and to call her later; Sky demands a report from TA about the date he has planned with Mimi (making pottery);TA texts with Lisa about things of his she wants to return.

March 3. Monday. TA asks Michelle if she’s spoken to Lisa—tells her he’s having a “bad or sad day,” that he is having difficulty functioning, that maybe he is grasping at straws in asking how Lisa is and if she’s told Michelle anything “special,”; Deanna asks TA if he can repay her any of the money he’s borrowed from her-he replies that is bank account is overdrawn by $900, and he has only half a tank of gas on which to get to OKC and doesn’t know how he’ll be able to make it there; plays games about being late because she lost her wallet, “oops I found it!”; TA apologizes to Lisa if the email he sent her was too harsh; TA mentions that he was called into his bishop’s office (probably why he needed his car back from the ); around 7PM Travis asks Mimi if she wants some homemade guacamole, leaves to take it to her at 7:20.

At 7:33PM the texts him she ”has a thought” (no reply) and at 10:40PM that she would be there in 15 minutes.

March 4. Tuesday. TA texts with Taylor about Taylor looking for a GF, tells him that Lisa pulled “some cold-hearted stuff” (the day before), jokes with Taylor that “with the Mimi thing and all, Lisa is available;” tells Travis she is bored at work, no tables, TA replies with a one-word text- wow, and nothing further.

March 5. Wednesday. TA texts Bible talk with Mimi in the AM; an hour later the asks TA if he got the photo she sent of Travis with Chris Hughes and Dave Hall, he again replies with a one-word text-yes.

A couple of hours later TA texts about imagining white light filling your body then bursting out, “totally consuming you and everything around. “ J.A.”

She says -?- and TA tells her she said that to him once, that he’d just thought about it, thought it was funny, and sent it to her.

She replies , what’s funny is that things like that used to be my dominant thoughts,

and that she “used to remind herself of the Disney version of Pocahontas, come running down the side trails of the forest, come taste the sun-sweet berries of the earth.”

When TA doesn’t reply to her reply, 30 minutes later she texts “here’s something you sent to me once: moggies and grinders, hoggies and grinders, navy beans, navy beans, navy beans!”

Another half hour passes (TA isn’t busy texting anyone else) before he replies, telling her she is a nerd. “Or should I say Poconerdes.” replies 2 minutes later-“I don’t know, but if you want to poke me, why don’t you just say so?”

No reply. texts again--“I’m talking about on Facebook. Get your mind out of the gutter.” No reply.

TA is thinking about his rock climbing date with Mimi, and texts Taylor, Michelle, and Dan Freeman (yes, that ’s “friend” too) about going to the gym that night to help him practice for his date-he doesn’t know how to rock climb.

Taylor can’t go, tells TA that he made out with his date the night before. TA warns him.. be careful, or you'll lose each other's respect. Take it from me. I know.

TA has a PPL conference call in the evening. Shortly afterwards, at 10:08PM, he texts “you have ruined things indefinitely in that category. Your actions speak louder than words, and a minute later, “well what the hell do you expect me to do.”

(Note: TA very rarely cursed in texts). Texts briefly with CL, done with texting before 11PM.

March 6. Thursday. texts Travis on and off for almost 12 hours- he doesn’t send her a text until after 8PM. (She says her eye is still bloodshot from your “potent stuff, T-Dogg ”

then sends an “accidental text” about paying her roommate for overdue utilities, then texts TA: “Err. Duh, J—i. That was about (a bill) I’m able to pay because of you. So disregard that!!” (He does-and her)..

Hours later, at 5:20, she texts him where she is-nearby, a few blocks away.

At 8:21PM she texts: darn, forgot to taste the ice-cream.

8:21. TA. “Oh well its not going anywhere.

8:35. . “Call me when u get a sec.”

8:47. Mimi texts TA: When should we meet?

8:48. Travis to Mimi” Whenever’s clever. I’m Just chillin. When is good for you?”

10:24PM TA to Mimi: “Thanks for hangin. Don’t OD on sugar. Sleep well. “

Ten minutes later TA is texting Michelle, afterwards, with CL about going on a double date the next night, and joking about getting naked (11:45-1:15AM) . In between texts with CL, gets into a tiff with the BF of a woman TA had texted.

LEAVES FOR YREKA IN THE AM OF MARCH 7 (IIRC….I’ve posted about this trip of hers before, exact date is here somewhere.;))

March 7. Friday. Travis is up unusually early—to drop off at the airport, IIRC. At 8AM he’s texting with Michelle about Mimi, that he hadn’t kissed her on the date, but that he had a 5th dream she’d kissed him, that he wanted to kiss her real bad, “but didn’t know what to do.”

Then he tells Michelle he wants to invite Mimi on his road trip to the OKC conference and asks Michelle if she wants to go as part of a group.

MIMI. TRAVIS WANT MIMI TO GO WITH HIM ON THE ROADTRIP. TRAVIS IS TRYING TO ARRANGE TRAVELLING TO OKC WITH A GROUP, RATHER THAN ALONE WITH THE . TA’S SCHEDULED DEPARTURE FOR THE CONFERENCE IS DAYS AWAY, ON MARCH 10/11.

3/7. 11:17AM. the texts TA from Yreka: “and you would have thought the whole time I was high maintenance because I packed 2 bags when really I was just being smart.”

3/7. 2:57PM. : “Call me T-Dogg! (even though my name is Jodi!)”

No reply.

TA is texting with CL about the double date, and with Michelle.

7:15PM. : Mt Shasta is pink from the sunset!

No reply.

7:19PM. : “I’m bored, what are you up to tonight?”

11:48PM. : “forgot to tell u I made it here safely.”

12:24AM (March 8) CL texts Travis to tell him thanks, that she had a lot of fun.

March 8. Saturday.

12:06PM. texts TA from Yreka – wouldn’t you know it? (A restaurant in Mesa she had applied to awhile back) “wants to call me in!” (Note-she’s telling Travis she likely has work again in Mesa….and so can stay?)

12:42PM. Travis replies: “The irony.”

12:45. : “Yeah, that darn delay in the LOA (Law of Attraction). “

Then, “ So I’m walking through Walmart and I realize my fly is down and I’m wearing green panties today, haha! “

1:09PM. TA: well, it’s almost St. Patrick’s Day.

TA texts with Katie Barnes, CL, asks a friend out to dinner, says he’s bored out of his mind. He ends up going out by himself to Barnes & Noble, buys A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle, returns and text-banters with CL about books.

March 9. Sunday.

12:51AM. TA texts “it wouldn’t be like home without it. It’s like Napoleons’ butt.”

Only one other text that day before 6:32PM (church day).

texts him ---she’s on time, see you soon!

Travis picks her up at the airport, but he must have driven her straight to her rented room, because a couple of hours later he’s broadcasting silly jokes, then texting with PPL’ers about the OKC. He tries out a line he wants to text Mimi, because he’s going out of town and “doesn’t want her to forget him.” He tells Clancy he’s due to arrive at convention on Wednesday (March 12).

March 10. Monday.

12:50AM. tells Travis she can’t sleep, that’s she’s restless, “a little worried, excited! Though exhausted.”

1:03.AM. TA: Worried about what? Restless? Can I help?

1:07.AM. : “Worried about money. I get paid in 2 days. As far as restless, I just need to get in bed and settle down. You are wonderful.”

Travis tells her sleep is a priority, she won’t get much of it at convention, she says it is just so hard! such a time crunch! TA reassures her everything will get done, she ends with:

1:11AM. “ You’re right. And plus, I’ll probably dream of you!! "

TA replies—"Yu nerd. Sleep well.”

1:13AM. : “Thx, T-dizzle.”

Travis is awake and texting, including to Mimi, by 10:33AM.

3/10. 10:39AM. sends him a complete & stupid non sequitur about dictionary definitions. No reply. Travis texts with Deanna, his buddy Aaron, and with PPL’ers.

At 3:56PM, texts from work that she had been stiffed by “spics,” calls them ingrates for not tipping, especially since she'd spoken to them in Spanish (skipping TA's replies :().

(Note: TA definitely paid her entire way on the OKC trip, though for the first time, perhaps, he made it clear to her beforehand that he needed her to repay him this time. Funny, then, how often she began making it a point to tell him she wasn't earning any money).

4:59 PM. tells TA she won’t have any problem sleeping that night, she’s exhausted, TA tells her to get to bed as soon as she can. She replies a minute later that she’s at Walmart, asks him if he needs anything-- he asks her to pick up batteries and an ice chest, he has bought/has everything else.

5:35PM. Mimi texts Travis she has just seen him (out on his bike)

5:39PM. tells TA to call her.

Travis replies to Mimi.

At 10:12PM. texts TA she’s sorry, she’s still running around like crazy, but “I’m almost ready!” (Note: think about that one).

(CONTINUED NEXT POST)
S
MARCH 2008, CONTINUED

March 11, 2008. Tuesday.

March 12. Wednesday.

March 13. Thursday.

No reply.

No reply.

Er-ma-gherd...first time in March of 08?! Son of a biscuit eater!

Ok, forgive me for going off topic here,but my brain is nagging me.im having a really hard time believing TA and hwaf(my new name for ) were dating as early as she claims.according to sky,when Jodi started going to ppl meetings with them,hwaf,chases down a married man and acting highly inappropriate with him..in front of SH and TA.now, even if I were just "dating" someone and they acted like a shwaf in front of me....?? Sky, of course does confront hwaf.. numerous times!btw.(really wish TA's other friends would have been this bold with sticking up for him :( but TA was all like"not my circus...not my hwaf monkey"??!
I'm so so sorry,I've came upon this reading other threads and I'm so curious about this.

Also,there already,I'm,had to be something going on between her and said married man for him to want to leave his family for her. Also,we learn down the road that she's.texting a married man..same one?

Does anyone know if TA had to have a "Temple Recommend" (or whatever he was afraid of losing) in order to get married?

If so, ' framing of him adds a whole 'nother level of treachery.

Especially if he was at risk of not getting married because he'd lost his Temple Recommend, I can't imagine TA having sex with on murder day unless he had a gun to his head. And he might have.......

Terror could explain so much of what was atypical for TA that day: his off-character note to Chris, his rare leaving of his religious accoutrements in the kitchen, the cleaning stuff out and abandoned, the reason he didn't take a shower until much later.... Maybe he was simply afraid to take a shower....

LONG, LONG....;)
-----------------------

The OKC Convention (Part one)

Pre-context to the convention is the has almost certainly just read his Lisa-Mimi journal, and she has also likely read through his early March texts, no doubt to find out what he was doing and who he was with while she was in Yreka.

If so, the knows Travis has been flirting with CL, and that they had gone out on a date together while the was in Yreka. CL and the will share a room for the entire convention. Travis had earlier on booked them a shared room, in order to save each of them money.

The room-sharing by CL and , especially given what unfolds between CL and Travis, is one piece of the inter-personal craziness that unfolded hour by hour over the days of Convention. It is difficult to adequately convey all the subterfuges and intrigue that went on without simply posting the whole long text record, which, with all apologies, no can do.

Instead, I’ve typed up the texts in chronological order, but within that overall order, have also separated out individual text exchanges/conversations between Travis and persons most relevant. The sometimes bizarre overlaps that occur when TA is having simultaneous text-conversations with multiple folks is impossible to capture, sorry

Last note. I’m writing this stupidly long, multiple post, still unfinished epic primarily about TRAVIS, not the . It’s fairly easy, IMO, to imagine how Travis must have felt as these few days at Convention unfolded.

But…there is a really critical bookend to the ’s pre-convention snooping of TA’s journal and texts. At some point afterwards, and best bet, VERY soon afterwards, the definitely read the texts Travis wrote and received DURING the convention. (Post-script below on why we know she did read the texts).

IMO, her post-convention snooping is just as likely or even more likely to have pushed her over the edge as was what she snooped beforehand.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Most relevant peeps at the convention: Sky and Chris Hughes, Sky’s brother Zion, CL, Ryan Burns, Gus Searcy, Kyle Kimball, and Holly. (Holly was a mutual friend of Sky/TA/Chris; she was at Sky’s house when Sky kicked the out, and instead of leaving, the went into the kitchen and stared at Sky & Holly for an hour).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

March 13. Thursday

5:32AM : “You are wonderful,” “my phone died,” and that she would see him soon.

No reply.

7:15AM. : “Good Morning! Call me please! I don’t know where (the morning meeting) is. “ J

No reply.

Before 8AM: TA meets up with Chris H for breakfast.

8:21-8:45AM. TA texts with CL. She’s still driving, is in NM, she expects to arrive around 4PM.

CL- Thanks for checking up on me last night. That was sweet. :)

TA: Well I try. I won’t be texting you much when you’re sharing a room with ().

CL. Hehe. Don’t blame you. But wasn’t it you that suggested that? What if we hook up without you? Lol. Jk

TA: Take pictures. I was just trying to save you both a little money.

CL: Pictures? You’re funny. :D It’s all good. Now I get to know her. Did you chicken on the drive or did u just drive out early?

TA: Went early to sightsee. (……)

CL: Awesome! And you didn’t invite me? :(

8:42-9:26. TA texts PPL & convention with Chris and Tony Hughes.

At one point TA asks Tony -They wouldn’t put Larry Smith in as RVP would they? Tony says that he had heard NO. TA replies that if Smith is named RVP “I will seriously no joke move.”

(Note. Remember this conversation!)

9:24AM-4:18PM. TA texts on and off with Deanna, joking about Napoleon and teasing each other.

10:43-11:13AM. tries to invite herself to lunch with TA & his group.

10:43. . Hey, what’s everyone doing for lunch?

10:44. TA. Eating I suppose.

. ?Donde?

TA. Zios?

. Xios? ;)

TA. No its spelled Zios.

. Right.

TA. Yes I am right and you are wrong. :)

10:59AM. . Of course.

11:13AM. . How is your toe today?

At 11:42 TA tells that her PPL boss is lunching with other Executive Directors, and that she “might want to chill with her peeps.”

11:13-AM- 1:21PM. TA hears from a friend in desperate need: a wife who in the process of divorcing her husband risked moving back in with him to try to make it work, but was beaten again. She wants to flee her house ASAP, but is broke with nowhere to go. Travis tells her she is welcome to crash at his house when he is gone, and to use his BMW, since she doesn’t have a car.

12:03PM. -You should get some pics, you look great in that suit.

12:08. SKY to TA: You are not following the Secret. Why do people keep saying “I didn’t know Travis and (the ) are back together.”

1:20PM. TA to SKY: I have not spent one minute with (the ) since I’ve been here.

1:23. FROM SKY’S PHONE: This is Hollie. I just happen to be next to Sky and I am so calling pinnochio on you.

1:24. TA to SKY/HOLLY: I walked through the door with her and that was it.

1:25. FROM SKY’S PHONE: Are you angry? We are sensing anger through the phone. :) What time are you going down to the banquet?

1:26PM. : I have an urgent situation I need your help with. Please call asap.

1:30PM. TA to SKY: Yu just got to understand we are just friends she is moving in a week and a half to NoCal and dating other folks. I’m taking a dude to the banquet.

---------

Note: TA had NOT invited the to the Executive Director banquet. No Cinderella moment for the this time. Here, from ’s journal, is what the had to say about that. Imagine being Travis:

-------------------

March 6, 2008. “ It is so much harder than I thought to say goodbye to yesterday, and to say goodbye to a reality that only exists in another dimension, be it a parallell universe or just in my fantasies. Not a day goes by that I (don't) wish things could be different, but I’m making the decision to move so I can make it a better reality, so I can do more in the future for those I love.

Travis asked me today if I wanted to go with him to buy his Prius. I told him I couldn’t be more excited than if he had asked me to the ED banquet.

We both laughed at that and then he got serious and said if it weren’t for Chris & Sky talking negatively to him about matters that he feels are none of their business, he’d take me in a heartbeat, because he’s enjoyed the times we’ve had before, but he said he just dreads listening to Sky give him a hard time over that, and it grieves him that they won’t stay out of it.

I reminded him that they love him, and do it out of love. Even though he’s not quite dating Mimi yet, I think they’d especially razz him if I accompanied him. Me doing so certainly wouldn’t stand in the way of things progressing with them, but I’m not worried about it. I wasn’t expecting it this year anyway. And, eventually I’ll earn my ticket, and Travis will have Mimi on his arm, and I my husband or associate or whoever, and we’ll all be happy and this will all be bygones. But I don’t know how active I’ll be in PPL after I move. Time will tell.

3:01PM. . Any luck on the ticket?

--------------------------------------------------
PS about the journal entry: IMO, this entry may or may not have been written on March 6, but her post-convention entry about their road-trip there and the convention was almost certainly written after she killed Travis, down to the inclusion of a little vignette about how she drove the wrong way for 76 miles (fun, fun!).

-----------------
About her reading TA's convention texts: On the Flores interrogation video, Part #3(DawnLilly's on YouTube), around 1:57.00 : the quotes texts, almost verbatim, exchanged between TA and Sky at the Convention...then realizes her mistake...

TBC

Last edited:
LONG, LONG....;)
-----------------------

Pre-context to the convention is the has almost certainly just read his Lisa-Mimi journal, and she has also likely read through his early March texts, no doubt to find out what he was doing and who he was with while she was in Yreka.

If so, the knows Travis has been flirting with CL, and that they had gone out on a date together while the was in Yreka. CL and the will share a room for the entire convention. Travis had earlier on booked them a shared room, in order to save each of them money.

The room-sharing by CL and , especially given what unfolds between CL and Travis, is one piece of the inter-personal craziness that unfolded hour by hour over the days of Convention. It is difficult to adequately convey all the subterfuges and intrigue that went on without simply posting the whole long text record, which, with all apologies, no can do.

Instead, I’ve typed up the texts in chronological order, but within that overall order, have also separated out individual text exchanges/conversations between Travis and persons most relevant. The sometimes bizarre overlaps that occur when TA is having simultaneous text-conversations with multiple folks is impossible to capture, sorry

Last note. I’m writing this stupidly long, multiple post, still unfinished epic primarily about TRAVIS, not the . It’s fairly easy, IMO, to imagine how Travis must have felt as these few days at Convention unfolded.

But…there is a really critical bookend to the ’s pre-convention snooping of TA’s journal and texts. At some point afterwards, and best bet, VERY soon afterwards, the definitely read the texts Travis wrote and received DURING the convention. (Post-script below on why we know she did read the texts).

IMO, her post-convention snooping is just as likely or even more likely to have pushed her over the edge as was what she snooped beforehand.

Most relevant peeps at the convention: Sky and Chris Hughes, Sky’s brother Zion, CL, Ryan Burns, Gus Searcy, Kyle Kimball, and Holly. (Holly was a mutual friend of Sky/TA/Chris; she was at Sky’s house when Sky kicked the out, and instead of leaving, the went into the kitchen and stared at Sky & Holly for an hour).

March 13. Thursday

No reply.

7:15AM. : “Good Morning! Call me please! I don’t know where (the morning meeting) is. “ J

No reply.

8:21-8:45AM. TA texts with CL. She’s still driving, is in NM, she expects to arrive around 4PM.

CL. Hehe. Don’t blame you. But wasn’t it you that suggested that? What if we hook up without you? Lol. Jk

CL: Pictures? You’re funny. :D It’s all good. Now I get to know her. Did you chicken on the drive or did u just drive out early?

At one point TA asks Tony -They wouldn’t put Larry Smith in as RVP would they? Tony says that he had heard NO. TA replies that if Smith is named RVP “I will seriously no joke move.”

9:24AM-4:18PM. TA texts on and off with Deanna, joking about Napoleon and teasing each other.

. ?Donde?

TA. Zios?

. Xios? ;)

TA. No its spelled Zios.

. Right.

At 11:42 TA tells that her PPL boss is lunching with other Executive Directors, and that she “might want to chill with her peeps.”

11:13-AM- 1:21PM. TA hears from a friend in desperate need: a wife who in the process of divorcing her husband risked moving back in with him to try to make it work, but was beaten again. She wants to flee her house ASAP, but is broke with nowhere to go. Travis tells her she is welcome to crash at his house when he is gone, and to use his BMW, since she doesn’t have a car.

12:08. SKY to TA: You are not following the Secret. Why do people keep saying “I didn’t know Travis and (the ) are back together.”

1:20PM. TA to SKY: I have not spent one minute with (the ) since I’ve been here.

1:23. FROM SKY’S PHONE: This is Hollie. I just happen to be next to Sky and I am so calling pinnochio on you.

1:25. FROM SKY’S PHONE: Are you angry? We are sensing anger through the phone. :) What time are you going down to the banquet?

1:30PM. TA to SKY: Yu just got to understand we are just friends she is moving in a week and a half to NoCal and dating other folks. I’m taking a dude to the banquet.

---------

Note: TA had NOT invited the to the Executive Director banquet. No Cinderella moment for the this time. Here, from ’s journal, is what the had to say about that. Imagine being Travis:

-------------------

March 6, 2008. “ It is so much harder than I thought to say goodbye to yesterday, and to say goodbye to a reality that only exists in another dimension, be it a parallell universe or just in my fantasies. Not a day goes by that I (don't) wish things could be different, but I’m making the decision to move so I can make it a better reality, so I can do more in the future for those I love.

Travis asked me today if I wanted to go with him to buy his Prius. I told him I couldn’t be more excited than if he had asked me to the ED banquet.

We both laughed at that and then he got serious and said if it weren’t for Chris & Sky talking negatively to him about matters that he feels are none of their business, he’d take me in a heartbeat, because he’s enjoyed the times we’ve had before, but he said he just dreads listening to Sky give him a hard time over that, and it grieves him that they won’t stay out of it.

I reminded him that they love him, and do it out of love. Even though he’s not quite dating Mimi yet, I think they’d especially razz him if I accompanied him. Me doing so certainly wouldn’t stand in the way of things progressing with them, but I’m not worried about it. I wasn’t expecting it this year anyway. And, eventually I’ll earn my ticket, and Travis will have Mimi on his arm, and I my husband or associate or whoever, and we’ll all be happy and this will all be bygones. But I don’t know how active I’ll be in PPL after I move. Time will tell.

PS about the journal entry: IMO, this entry may or may not have been written on March 6, but her post-convention entry about their road-trip there and the convention was almost certainly written after she killed Travis, down to the inclusion of a little vignette about how she drove the wrong way for 76 miles (fun, fun!).

-----------------
About her reading TA's convention texts: On the Flores interrogation video, Part #3(DawnLilly's on YouTube), around 1:57.00 : the quotes texts, almost verbatim, exchanged between TA and Sky at the Convention...then realizes her mistake...

TBC
Crikeys! She's nutty. :/

LONG, LONG....;)
-----------------------

March 13. Thursday

No reply.

No reply.

. ?Donde?

TA. Zios?

. Xios? ;)

TA. No its spelled Zios.

. Right.

---------

-------------------

-----------------

TBC
Wow this awesome reading! I’m hooked. It’s like a continuing book about the madness that led up to Travis brutal killing. Please continue this, as more is being revealed and I really thought I already knew a lot about this case. Can’t wait to read more! Thank you so much for doing this

Wow this awesome reading! I’m hooked. It’s like a continuing book about the madness that led up to Travis brutal killing. Please continue this, as more is being revealed and I really thought I already knew a lot about this case. Can’t wait to read more! Thank you so much for doing this
I second this emotion! :)

LONG, LONG....;)
-----------------------

March 13. Thursday

No reply.

No reply.

. ?Donde?

TA. Zios?

. Xios? ;)

TA. No its spelled Zios.

. Right.

---------

-------------------

-----------------

TBC
Thanks a million for doing all this work, ((Hope))!! A lot of gold mines in here. If this was a book, it's a page-turner.

One mystery solved (definitely)?
Travis is the one who texted June 4th, 12:15 pm 'Did you buy me one?'-> was sarcasm.

I know a great deal of endurance and hard labor is needed to accomplish what Hope is doing. When I was subscribed to Beth's a while ago, I completely skipped the OKC section. It was hard to understand what was happening and was too confusing to follow.

Wow, I can't wait to read more about Gus, Kyle, Ryan, Chaitanya, and more.....

OKC Convention, Part 2.

March 13, afternoon.

3:02-3:37PM. TA texts with Tony about convention doings.

4:31. TA to : Whatcha doing?

4:27. CL: I’m hangin with your girl. :)

4:34. TA sends same text to both CL and : Are you guys making out?

4:39. : No, but we were cracking each other up. She’s fun we jive. She’s in the shower now.

4:46. CL: Lol, no. We’re gonna take a nap.

4:47. TA to both CL and : Make sure to spoon.

4:49. CL: Is she good? J

4:49. : Who is the guest speaker tonight?

5:01. TA to CL: Try and find out.

5:02. TA to : (Names speaker), I’m sorry.

5:04. CL: You’re a dork. I’m not trying anything.

5:07. Mimi texts TA, asks what’s up.

5:09. TA asks her if everything is still good for a week from Saturday (Mimi and her mother are planning to come listen to TA speak), then says, and I called to ask how you are, of course.

6:48. TA texts Mimi again: I’ll take that as a heck yes, Travis, I can’t wait to hear you speak!

TA team members ask TA if there are plans for after the banquet, he tells them no, just socializing.

7:10. Texts to “take pictures tonight with her good camera” after the banqust, scheduled to end around 8:45PM.

7:19. Mimi replies, apologizing for the delay, and tells TA “the answer is what you took it as. Yes that is.”

7:23. TA to Mimi: haha. I have the gift of discernment. I already reserve a spot for you and your mom right now (sic)”

7:26. Chris (or Sky from C’s phone?) to TA: Did I make you mad? Sorry. No more comments!

7:31PM. TA to Chris/Sky: No, I’m not mad. Just go easy on me. My head is right I think when it comes to girls. I’m focused on Mimi.

7:52-8:07PM. Leslie U asks TA if he’s still at the banquet and if it’s any good; he says he is still there, and that it was boring until Mark Smith “brought it, way good stuff.”

8:05PM. Chris: Hi travis. this is jodi. Can I stay in your room tonight? I lost my room key.

8:06. TA sends Sky and Chris the same text: “No prob. Im sure we can figure out a creative way to pay for the room.”

9:21PM. (The banquet is over, TA has gone downstairs to the lobby to socialize) To : Where r u?

9:21PM. To CL: where r u?

9:32PM. CL: I’m in my room. Where are you?

9:33. TA: Downstairs. What’s going on?

9:35. CL: You sound worried.

9:35. TA: No one I know is around. I’m bored.

9:36. CL: Oh, I’m sorry. I’ll get dressed and come down to hang if you’ll be down there for awhile.

9:37. TA: Yeh. For sure.

9:43. CL: You’re all dressed up, right?

9:45. TA: I just changed.

9:46. CL: Where?

9:46. TA: My room

9:47. CL: I’m in the hall.

9:47. TA: What hall?

9:48. to TA: I just got ur text, where are u?

9:48. CL: Sorry, stepped inside.

9:48. TA to : Where r u?

9:54. : In the room. Fell asleep. Been here with (CL) the whole time. Where r u??

9:54. TA to : in the lobby.

10:14PM. Chris to TA: Come up.

10:15. TA: Too many people with me.

10:16. Chris: Let me guess who.

10:16. Chris. How many?

10:17: TA: 7.

10:18. Chris: Who?

10:19. (TA lists the 7, it includes CL and the , and Zion, the 8th, who just went up to his room).

10:21. Chris: Come on over!

10:22. TA: If I can shake somebody, I’ll come up, but I wouldn’t dare otherwise.

10:25. Chris: we both know that isn’t gonna happen! We are fine. Hope she doesn’t mind the Travis and Mimi together forever sign we have hanging up. You guys can come up. I’ll put on my Mimi or bust t-shirt.

10:26. TA: Hahahahahaha! I have an interesting story to tell you later.

10:31. Chris: We are NEVER going to hang out if you can’t because she is with you!! I have an interesting story about fudruckers in AZ that I just heard!

10:32. TA. Tell me it?

10:35. Chris: When you tell me yours.

10:35. TA. I think Gus Searcy is pulling a Kimbrell. :)

10:36. Chris. Are you coming?

10:36. Chris. Tell him take her, and come on over!

10:38. Yeah, I’ll come over. How long are you up?

10:39. Chris. Forever!!! We party here.

10:43. Chris. Just tell her you have to take a dump…..nevermind, she’ll come to wipe.

10:44. TA: I have a lot of people but () stepped away so can some folks come?

10:46. TA to CL: Come with?

10:46. Chris: Ya.
----
10:48. TA to Chris. I can’t get up

10:49. TA to : When are you going to learn to avoid Kyle (Kimball)?

10:50. : I got outta there fast!
-----
11:08. TA to CL: That hurt.

11:17PM. CL: What hurt? Im sorry…….didn’t mean to hurt yiu. :(

11:18. TA to CL: Just messing with you. I’ll see you in the morning.

11:18. Ok, good :) night

11:59PM. : I have ur sleeping bag if u need it..

11:59. TA to : I’m good, I have a bed.

12:01 AM (now March 14). : Alrighty. What room are u in?

12:01. TA: 819.

12:08. TA: Why do you ask?

12:33AM. to TA: Hey sweetheart, you’re great. I appreciate all the ways u impart ur wisdom and perspectives. Thank u for looking after me so much. I love u, sweet dreams. (No reply).

12:35AM. to TA: PS. Text me in the morning if u want some breakfast and I’ll bring it to u. (No reply).

MARCH 14.

(First text of the day is again…..from the ).

7:25AM to TA: Or I can just bring you some OJ. :)

7:39AM. TA to : Please bring me down my journal

Imagining what was going on in the lobby that night? Travis wanting to get together with CL, wanting to go up and party with Chris and Sky? But he ends up doing neither, apparently, perhaps because the is playing her game of hard-core flirting/wrapping herself around a man (Kyle) to get TA’s attention?

Sky has written that TA didn’t get jealous so much as worried for the (and increasingly irritated) by these transparent stunts pulled in front of him.

Given the sarcastic exchange between Chris and Travis about Gus Searcy “pulling a Kyle” with the , perhaps “contemptuous” is also an apt description of how he may have felt?

------------------
PS- If texts aren't paraphrased, they are quoted verbatim. If there are gaps in time, it's because TA wasn't texting or receiving texts. I'm posting all the texts exchanged between TA and the , CL, Sky, Chris, and Mimi.

____-
(Thanks for the kind comments. I'm slugging through to get these convention texts typed & posted, and am afraid if I stop to think about anything being posted here in the meanwhile, I'll go chasing rabbits and never finish this. ;D)

TBC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads