Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here's one possible source for her tracing-copy, from a June magazine. Notice she chose to leave his neck and throat bare and exposed.

Or #2, add the hoodie. (Second photo has those camera light reflections in his eyes).

Definitely #2. Sick on the throat exposure.

I agree with most of the above, but would toss in "psychopath" to the descriptor list of disordered borderline, etc., and I think Steve's term of "situational *advertiser censored*" describes her perfectly.

Theoretical example--" I want a Helio, he wants my body, fair trade. "

Actual example- TA doesn't even want me to touch him, think I'll take up married man X's invite for a quick whatnot that I'll lie about afterwards (Sacred Grove trip).

Possible example: getting a "tax return" when one actually owes the IRS a thousand dollars; at the same time that's written in her journal, in reality a stream of guys stopped in for short visits , during which she asked her Mesa roommate to leave, saying the visitors were there for "Bible study," but lo! Nary a Bible to be found on the lot of fellers, nor in the room.

-------
(And think it's a wee more complicated than Travis becoming disposable after she was sure he wouldn't marry her...;))

Oh she definitely was kinda slutty. I just don't think she was a prostitute.

Seeing that mention of passport in 's journal made me revisit how big a role being denied her right to Cancun might have played.

1. left Mesa, blowing things up both literally and figuratively, on April 4.

2. TA found out on April 15 that he had "won" the all expenses paid trip for 2 to Cancun. No way the didn't see that news for herself, on her own.

3. had vanquished Lisa by the time she left Mesa, and didn't consider Mimi a threat because she'd snooped his journal (at least) and knew things weren't going well, and that Mimi just didn't seem all that interested ( wrote journal entries about this).

4. For a while past April 15 she probably thought TA would ask her again/ confirm that she was going, as planned.

Up through the end of April the played hard at devout Mormon in exile in Yreka, and tried -for her- to play nice with TA, though her hostility oozed through upon occasion.

5. Chris and Sky made TA the $2000 debt write off in exchange for his guest ticket offer on April 17. He was considering asking Mimi at that point, but hadn't worked up the nerve.

6. Mimi began sounding more approachable and interested by the 3rd week of April, enough that she posted something complementary about TA on her FB page. That almost certainly was monitoring.

7. Mimi agreed to go to Cancun on May 1, iirc, the starting date of the 's rapid unravelling, and her expedited efforts to record and manufacture " evidence" of TA's interest in her, the goddess .

And, within days of Mimi accepting, came the beginning of the 's pressure on TA to come visit her in Yreka. (Whether to kill him there, or she was simply demanding that he prove to her satisfaction that he still wanted to travel with HER, or for some other BPD sociopathic reason, impossible to know).

If (a big if) the May 10 call was recorded (spliced) on the 10th, TA had already told her she wasn't going to Cancun. I'm gonna guess he told her in late April or early early May, when she demanded to know, in that special way of hers.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he either flat out lied to her (Mimi hadn't agreed to go yet), or simply neglected to tell her that he was going to ask Mimi. I believe he did tell her he was taking the Hughes's babysitter, because that would have been the only sane thing to tell the (other than a final and absolute and real good bye and good riddance).

8. I don't think (from her POV) her rage was about "just" being deprived of the trip TA had promised her and that he wouldn't have won without her.

I think the felt she'd EARNED it in every way imaginable, whether or not they were still "official" or even "boyfriend-girlfriend" at all.

And I can imagine it must have been all the more galling, from her POV, that TA would squander the trip on a woman who wasn't even interested in him, who hadn't even deigned to kiss him, much less dress up like a *advertiser censored* for him. As the said repeatedly, and with ill-concealed satisfied sarcasm, Mimi the One was just a unobtainable dream of TA's, Mimi being so vastly superior spiritually and intellectually and all.

---

How beyond pissed she must have been to find out, before or after the fact, no matter, that Travis tried to take Mimi's name off the ticket in late May, and that he told Regan he wished she had a passport so she could go.

Twas definitely a case of...anyone BUT the .

I think she was mad he was taking someone else. However, it seems unlikely she'd really expect to go considering the Hughes would be there. Travis wouldn't want to listen to Sky lecture him about bringing Jodi along.

Jodi writes on March 27th that she spent the last three nights at Travis's, and that they had "done the deed" two of those nights. That was also the day she picked up Sandy at the airport. So four times between February 26 and March 27th they had sex four times?

and on Monday March 31, 2006 about helping Travis input four different apps that made eight to qualify for the ED banquet. She gave away two and bought a greenclub (?) card in his name to get four of the apps.

Jodi writes on March 27th that she spent the last three nights at Travis's, and that they had "done the deed" two of those nights. That was also the day she picked up Sandy at the airport. So four times between February 26 and March 27th they had sex four times?

and on Monday March 31, 2006 about helping Travis input four different apps that made eight to qualify for the ED banquet. She gave away two and bought a greenclub (?) card in his name to get four of the apps.

Alot of that might have been rewritten after the fact when she was setting up the murder. There was a time roundabout the end of March, beginning of April when she wasn't allowed in the house. She slept in the truck. H4M has the dates.

IIRC TA was enjoying several other women before left Mesa.

I think she was mad he was taking someone else. However, it seems unlikely she'd really expect to go considering the Hughes would be there. Travis wouldn't want to listen to Sky lecture him about bringing Jodi along.

Yes. Except we’re talking the here, the same absolutely shameless who, after being told off for over 2 hours by Sky and told to leave and never return, waltzed right on into Sky’s kitchen, sat down, and stared silently at Sky and company as if nothing had happened.

Here’s her May 16th letter to Travis. Mimi had just told Travis the day before she wanted to be “just friends,” and Travis had told everyone he knew that news, and how upset he was with himself for messing up his life.

Read with that framework in mind, yep, I think this letter may well have been a plea to Travis to "stand up" to the Hughes, "acknowledge" her as his friend, and to take her to Cancun.

Travis,

Hey, there, I feel like sharing this with you. After all, you are my friend.

It’s been a bit of a sore subject for both of us in the past and sometimes it feels like it continues to be, but I hope you’ll understand where I am coming from. I really hope you can stretch your mind and heart for this and put yourself in my shoes for the moment. I’m not saying you have to stay there nor do you have to agree with me, but I think if you give it an honest and sincere effort you will surely understand the way I feel, and why it is I sometimes feel this way.

I know the tone of an email or text message can sometime be ambiguous since the receiver is only interpreting what the tone of the sender would be if it were spoken, so please know that the spirit in which i send this is that of love, camaraderie, and amistad (friendship).

Here goes.

I realized after further introspection why it is that I asked you to give me a little mention in your next post as credit for the task of editing and grammar and typing the lengthly thing out. Partly, it is obvious. You gave your friend Katie a mention, and that was just for the intro.

Logically, I am your friend, too. Your first chapter is at length and much longer, and so being the human that I am, it would make me feel good to have a little recognition thrown my way.

But it goes deeper than that. I know I should be over this by now, and on most levels I am, really. But I feel that I never got the proper “credit” or recognition I deserved as your girlfriend.

You say it is because you’re a private person. you say it was because of Deanna. You say it was because you were rather attached to the reputation of being a single, eligible bachelor.

I understand all of that. I really do, and that’s okay, hon. I don’t harbor bad feelings over any of that stuff. I’m serious.

You may be asking yourself why then the lengthy email detailing all of this, if that is in fact the case? Well, it’s a good thing this is in “writing” because if that is your question it has already been answered in the first paragraph of this email. Refer back to it if you wish.

But my cry for a little recognition comes from a place within me that feels it was never adequately gratified in that it thirsted to be validated not just as some girl friend that you associated with, but as your girlfriend. I wasn’t asking for you to give me credit for all of your greatness, no. If I had anything to do with that then only a very tiny part, if at all.

Though I was beginning to wonder if you were going to be able to subscribe to the philosophy that behind every great man there is a great woman, then that philosophy is a two way street, by the way.

I find myself now wishing to be recognized as your friend, and I think that comes from the fact that there is a hesitancy on your part to grant me that recognition within your entire circle of friends.

I’m going to digress a bit but I’m going to try tie it all together. Either way, this isn’t so much about flowing as it is purging.

About your mode of operation with Deanna, I both appreciated and despised it at the time. I could care less now. It was a double-edge sword for you. I know. For me as well. If Deanna was happy, Travis was happy, Jodi was happy.

True, you didn’t want to deal with her interrogations and emotions, and in large part, you wanted to protect her. Easily understandable for me, having the soft heart that I do when it comes to matters of romance and broken hearts. Protecting her? That is very characteristic of your sweeter, caring, considerate side. You’ve shown that to me as well on countless occasions.

You are a bit of a people-pleaser, and that has been to my benefit and not. Again, it is a double-edged sword. You go out of your way to do things for me that will make me happy and you consider my feelings when doing certain things. I also realize it gets you tied up in certain ways.

This incident about your blog, namely, where you don’t even want to give my name a mention because of the unwelcome crap and comments you receive by your friends, Chris and Sky Hughes. So there is a bit of people-pleasing going on it seems with more of your friendships beyond just the spectrum of ours.

Well, I’m going to make it easier for you. Given our history and the fact that we’ve dated and all, if any of your friendships should take the back burner it should be the one you have to hide from others. Don’t misunderstand me (remember the spirit in which I am saying this).

I value our friendship as one of the greatest treasures I’ve ever had the fortune of having, knowing and experiencing. Have I mishandled it in the past? Guilty. Both of our track records have been tarnished, but that doesn’t diminish how much we value each other and the inherent divinity that is within us.

When you are scrutinized, criticized and questioned about being my friend that’s one thing. It hurts, yes, but it is easily rectified by standing strong and firm in defense of our friendship
. You’ve done that plenty of times. Even perhaps when I was underserving of such defense.

But when you have to censor our friendship for fear of the criticism you will receive as a result of it, then it becomes awkwardly and embarrassingly apparent that something is not right, especially when all it is is a friendship. A friendship. We’re not secret lovers. It’s a friendship.

I am proud to call you my friend. I am brag about you to whoever will listen, to promote you, speak highly of you and give you all of the accolades you’ve ever deserved and any chance I get.

I’ve never had to hide our friendship from anyone. Never
. I would publish it in major newspapers nationwide and broadcast it on syndicated radio and national television.

You see. I have no shame in being your friend.

*******And if anyone every tried to guilt me, judge me, criticized me, harrass me or otherwise give me an ounce of crap over it, I would put them in their place so fast they would never think to open their mouths on the subject again.**********

But because I am your friend first and foremost and because I care very much about your happiness and well-being. I think you would be better off if you had one less person to worry about pleasing. I’m sure you can agree with that much.

I’m not saying you should feel or do the same.

It is so simple to please me, it really is (it’s the little things that just make my entire day!) but I haven’t always made it easy for you.

So I’m going to be proactive and remove myself from the list of people you have to worry about pleasing. Still friends? Of course, silly! We’re not about to dissolve a friendship that was firmly formed almost 2 years ago (likely before that in the grander scheme of things, aka: the Pre-Existence).

But here I am with the proverbial scissors cutting the proverbial strings of our friendship. We remain friends only now because of our free will to do so, not because we feel as though we are still tied to each other and have to be because of some imagined obligation or nicety.

This, I believe will make our life a lot less stressful and all around easier. If anything, it will be a weight off of your shoulders, one you’ve shouldered like a champ, believe me.

You’ve done more for me than some friends that I’ve known nearly 20 years! I love you and I will always be here for you as your friend and confidant.

Take comfort in that if it brings you any.

Faithfully Your Friend

-----------------------

SOOO unsubtle, the constant references to being his "friend," especially since I can't remember another instance when she called him that when writing/texting him.

Actually, the regulations for arts and crafts supplies are very specific and they have to be earned.
That's kind of my point. They are contingent on following the rules and maintaining good behavior, but they are not particularly difficult to obtain for those who can do so. It creates a win/win situation where both parties get something of value.

What a ridiculous letter. Filled with "blah blah blah". Classic style of the killer.
Her rage was building when she wrote this. He was phasing her out of his life, she knew it and she had to do something about it. Too bad he didn't see her total obsession with him.
If only he hadn't let her in his home that fateful day when she surprised him. She had to use the one thing he couldn't refuse - her body - to gain access and make him vulnerable. JMO but she used his "addiction" to their romps as that was the only tool she had left. Her account with him "was overdrawn". Doubtful he was celibate in their two months apart but he probably wasn't getting anything near what the killer presented for him when they were together, and she was able to reel him in one last time.

Yes. Except we’re talking the here, the same absolutely shameless who, after being told off for over 2 hours by Sky and told to leave and never return, waltzed right on into Sky’s kitchen, sat down, and stared silently at Sky and company as if nothing had happened.

Here’s her May 16th letter to Travis. Mimi had just told Travis the day before she wanted to be “just friends,” and Travis had told everyone he knew that news, and how upset he was with himself for messing up his life.

Read with that framework in mind, yep, I think this letter may well have been a plea to Travis to "stand up" to the Hughes, "acknowledge" her as his friend, and to take her to Cancun.

Travis,

It’s been a bit of a sore subject for both of us in the past and sometimes it feels like it continues to be, but I hope you’ll understand where I am coming from. I really hope you can stretch your mind and heart for this and put yourself in my shoes for the moment. I’m not saying you have to stay there nor do you have to agree with me, but I think if you give it an honest and sincere effort you will surely understand the way I feel, and why it is I sometimes feel this way.

I know the tone of an email or text message can sometime be ambiguous since the receiver is only interpreting what the tone of the sender would be if it were spoken, so please know that the spirit in which i send this is that of love, camaraderie, and amistad (friendship).

Here goes.

I realized after further introspection why it is that I asked you to give me a little mention in your next post as credit for the task of editing and grammar and typing the lengthly thing out. Partly, it is obvious. You gave your friend Katie a mention, and that was just for the intro.

Logically, I am your friend, too. Your first chapter is at length and much longer, and so being the human that I am, it would make me feel good to have a little recognition thrown my way.

But it goes deeper than that. I know I should be over this by now, and on most levels I am, really. But I feel that I never got the proper “credit” or recognition I deserved as your girlfriend.

You say it is because you’re a private person. you say it was because of Deanna. You say it was because you were rather attached to the reputation of being a single, eligible bachelor.

I understand all of that. I really do, and that’s okay, hon. I don’t harbor bad feelings over any of that stuff. I’m serious.

You may be asking yourself why then the lengthy email detailing all of this, if that is in fact the case? Well, it’s a good thing this is in “writing” because if that is your question it has already been answered in the first paragraph of this email. Refer back to it if you wish.

But my cry for a little recognition comes from a place within me that feels it was never adequately gratified in that it thirsted to be validated not just as some girl friend that you associated with, but as your girlfriend. I wasn’t asking for you to give me credit for all of your greatness, no. If I had anything to do with that then only a very tiny part, if at all.

Though I was beginning to wonder if you were going to be able to subscribe to the philosophy that behind every great man there is a great woman, then that philosophy is a two way street, by the way.

I find myself now wishing to be recognized as your friend, and I think that comes from the fact that there is a hesitancy on your part to grant me that recognition within your entire circle of friends.

I’m going to digress a bit but I’m going to try tie it all together. Either way, this isn’t so much about flowing as it is purging.

About your mode of operation with Deanna, I both appreciated and despised it at the time. I could care less now. It was a double-edge sword for you. I know. For me as well. If Deanna was happy, Travis was happy, Jodi was happy.

True, you didn’t want to deal with her interrogations and emotions, and in large part, you wanted to protect her. Easily understandable for me, having the soft heart that I do when it comes to matters of romance and broken hearts. Protecting her? That is very characteristic of your sweeter, caring, considerate side. You’ve shown that to me as well on countless occasions.

You are a bit of a people-pleaser, and that has been to my benefit and not. Again, it is a double-edged sword. You go out of your way to do things for me that will make me happy and you consider my feelings when doing certain things. I also realize it gets you tied up in certain ways.

This incident about your blog, namely, where you don’t even want to give my name a mention because of the unwelcome crap and comments you receive by your friends, Chris and Sky Hughes. So there is a bit of people-pleasing going on it seems with more of your friendships beyond just the spectrum of ours.

Well, I’m going to make it easier for you. Given our history and the fact that we’ve dated and all, if any of your friendships should take the back burner it should be the one you have to hide from others. Don’t misunderstand me (remember the spirit in which I am saying this).

I value our friendship as one of the greatest treasures I’ve ever had the fortune of having, knowing and experiencing. Have I mishandled it in the past? Guilty. Both of our track records have been tarnished, but that doesn’t diminish how much we value each other and the inherent divinity that is within us.

When you are scrutinized, criticized and questioned about being my friend that’s one thing. It hurts, yes, but it is easily rectified by standing strong and firm in defense of our friendship
. You’ve done that plenty of times. Even perhaps when I was underserving of such defense.

But when you have to censor our friendship for fear of the criticism you will receive as a result of it, then it becomes awkwardly and embarrassingly apparent that something is not right, especially when all it is is a friendship. A friendship. We’re not secret lovers. It’s a friendship.

I am proud to call you my friend. I am brag about you to whoever will listen, to promote you, speak highly of you and give you all of the accolades you’ve ever deserved and any chance I get.

. I would publish it in major newspapers nationwide and broadcast it on syndicated radio and national television.

*******And if anyone every tried to guilt me, judge me, criticized me, harrass me or otherwise give me an ounce of crap over it, I would put them in their place so fast they would never think to open their mouths on the subject again.**********

But because I am your friend first and foremost and because I care very much about your happiness and well-being. I think you would be better off if you had one less person to worry about pleasing. I’m sure you can agree with that much.

It is so simple to please me, it really is (it’s the little things that just make my entire day!) but I haven’t always made it easy for you.

So I’m going to be proactive and remove myself from the list of people you have to worry about pleasing. Still friends? Of course, silly! We’re not about to dissolve a friendship that was firmly formed almost 2 years ago (likely before that in the grander scheme of things, aka: the Pre-Existence).

But here I am with the proverbial scissors cutting the proverbial strings of our friendship. We remain friends only now because of our free will to do so, not because we feel as though we are still tied to each other and have to be because of some imagined obligation or nicety.

This, I believe will make our life a lot less stressful and all around easier. If anything, it will be a weight off of your shoulders, one you’ve shouldered like a champ, believe me.

You’ve done more for me than some friends that I’ve known nearly 20 years! I love you and I will always be here for you as your friend and confidant.

Faithfully Your Friend

-----------------------

SOOO unsubtle, the constant references to being his "friend," especially since I can't remember another instance when she called him that when writing/texting him.

Couldn't help paraphrasing that letter:

Dude,

This dissing me crap has to stop, it's beneath you.
Friendship is a two way street, so take a clue from this letter what exactly that means, ok? I mean, can I make it any more clear?

Since I consider you my friend, I'm putting you on a pedestal, see?

Where's my ****ing pedestal? It's been MIA for quite some time.

Dude, I put out, now you put up.

Your friend.

I don't think anyone here is doubting the sexual nature of those pics, only the accuracy of their time stamps.

Thanks for reasserting this. I certainly haven't noticed any posts that argue those photos weren't sexual in nature. What is sometimes up for debate is what kind of sex and exactly when. In pursuit of examining all assumptions (an admirable critical thinking skill), the conditions and content of those photos are fair game.

I can point you both to the posts on this very topic and my own responses. Emphatic arguments have been made on this forum (albeit by relatively few people) claiming that sex did not take place that day. I have also seen it argued that TA was raped, was tricked into sex, had sex to appease Arias and get rid of her. Or that Arias just happened to arrive at an opportune moment and that is how the photos evolved. Also that the court evidence was simply incorrect re timestamps and expert verification around the sex. Oh and that memory cards could have been swapped.

Geevee, you stated that you still don't want to believe they had sex that day - this year.

Geevee: "Still don't want accept that they had sex that day."

Rickshawfan, you specifically suggested that there was no sex with Arias, just this year.

"So, ummmm this sex, so to speak, on June 4 without sex with jodi"

Despite the strongest circumstantial and photographic evidence - arguments have been put forward that there was no sex. On this forum. I'm pretty sure that I am not the only one to be aware of the debates. I still have not seen one argument that negates the evidence Juan Martinez presented in court regarding the sexual nature of the photos and the sexual relationship.

Couldn't help paraphrasing that letter:

Dude,

This dissing me crap has to stop, it's beneath you.
Friendship is a two way street, so take a clue from this letter what exactly that means, ok? I mean, can I make it any more clear?

Since I consider you my friend, I'm putting you on a pedestal, see?

Where's my ****ing pedestal? It's been MIA for quite some time.

Dude, I put out, now you put up.

Your friend.

Another paraphrased version-

Dude-

You treated me like crap when we were official, never giving me the recognition I earned for making all your accomplishments possible, and never telling your friends I am the goddess I know myself to be.

But I'm willing to overlook those transgressions now. Really. And I'm willing to concede we are just friends. In fact, I am so magnificentally magnanimous that I'm even willing to not punish you anymore for not wanting to hurt Deanna, even though you chose to hurt me just to spare her.

See, I've thought about things and I realized the main reason why you didn't treat me right is that you were just trying to please and appease your nasty friends and ex, and that really is about you and your being weak, and had nothing to do with anything I did or said, which wasn't always OK, but then look at what I had to deal with, and anyway, we are both equally divine inside, so it's all good. Really.

All I'm asking now is that you see the choice I'm offering you, without strings, in the spirit of amistad and because I am nothing less than Christ-like. And I'm doing this for YOU, all for YOU, to make YOUR life easier. Really.

Rectify the guilt I insist you feel because you treated me so shabbily in the past by doing one simple, easy thing to please me, which is treating me right as of now, which only requires you to stop being such a coward, which means telling the Hughes to shut up about me, which means I can go to Cancun as your friend.

Or, the second option: give in to your weakness, don't remedy your wronging of me, go ahead and be a hypocrite and spiritually lesser.

Your choice. I will love you no matter what, because I am just that much better and stronger than you. Looking forward to hearing your frantic call to me to make things right, as soon as you receive this overly generous letter.

And here's the email I dearly wish Travis had sent the in reply:

-

I've contacted an attorney who is, as I send this, taking the necessary steps to obtain a restraining order against you. Trying to contact me again by any means will result in prompt legal action being taken against you.

I have informed my attorney about your vandalism of my car and Lisa's car, your thefts of my personal property, including a valuable diamond ring, and your confession to me that you routinely broke into and entered my house without my knowledge or permission.

I have also emailed warnings to my friends and business associates, and suggested to them that they need to protect themselves and their privacy by, at the very least , blocking you on SM, as I am well aware of your pattern of using people as weapons to damage and to destroy.

You need professional help, , but that is no longer my problem or concern, or it must be said, of any particular interest to me.

DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN.

Travis,

Here goes.

Faithfully Your Friend

-----------------------

Major message: he never thought of her as his girlfriend.
Minor message: he hardly and unconvincingly thought of her as a friend
Minor minor: he thought of her as someone he felt compelled to be nice to.

Was this letter admitted in the trial?

Gosh, look at the bizarre manipulation: she's telling him he doesn't have to please her, but they're still friends? And she would like it if he pleased her? And she's thinking that if he theoretically decides he doesn't have to please her, he will give her more goodies?

Sick. :cuckoo: :escape:

Major message: he never thought of her as his girlfriend.
Minor message: he hardly and unconvincingly thought of her as a friend
Minor minor: he thought of her as someone he felt compelled to be nice to.

Was this letter admitted in the trial?

Gosh, look at the bizarre manipulation: she's telling him he doesn't have to please her, but they're still friends? And she would like it if he pleased her? And she's thinking that if he theoretically decides he doesn't have to please her, he will give her more goodies?

Sick. :cuckoo: :escape:

Yes, it was admitted at trial. The actually read the entire thing out loud, and managed to not snicker.

------

So maybe the letter wasn't about Cancun, maybe it was her way of calling a ceasefire after Travis caught her hacking into his marathon set up text with NA55 and she was asking for mercy to gain tactical advantage, or because she knew TA was completely out of patience and might act on his threats to expose her as a sociopath, or maybe the was just being the borderline malicious whacked vile she is, and was clueless enough, empty enough, abnormal enough, to not realize how obviously twisted her words were.

WHO KNOWS.

What I do know is that continuing to sleuth matters stopped being about the or her case and trial a very long time ago. For me, these last many months have been intellectual exercise, about twirling a kaleidoscope and watching the pieces fall into different and increasingly abstract patterns, about having fun here with y'all, working and reworking the puzzle pieces.

But.....it's past time for me to put this addictive puzzle away, with the exception of tracking the 's appeals, a legal process I've always been fascinated with, and that I'm learning about along the way.

I'll be following the Ross Cooper trial next, maybe I'll see some of you awesomely smart, insightful, and all around wonderful folks there, and if not....another trial another time, and here again if there is any real news about the , who is exactly where she belongs, having ruthlessly and viciously taken the life of a man who I know both way too much about and yet nothing at all, a man whose flaws for me just make him more human and sympathetic, whose triumphs and life led I find nothing short of remarkable, and whose words I believe reflect, even when he was in great pain, a generous and loving heart and soul.

Yes, it was admitted at trial. The actually read the entire thing out loud, and managed to not snicker.

------

So maybe the letter wasn't about Cancun, maybe it was her way of calling a ceasefire after Travis caught her hacking into his marathon set up text with NA55 and she was asking for mercy to gain tactical advantage, or because she knew TA was completely out of patience and might act on his threats to expose her as a sociopath, or maybe the was just being the borderline malicious whacked vile she is, and was clueless enough, empty enough, abnormal enough, to not realize how obviously twisted her words were.

WHO KNOWS.

What I do know is that continuing to sleuth matters stopped being about the or her case and trial a very long time ago. For me, these last many months have been intellectual exercise, about twirling a kaleidoscope and watching the pieces fall into different and increasingly abstract patterns, about having fun here with y'all, working and reworking the puzzle pieces.

But.....it's past time for me to put this addictive puzzle away, with the exception of tracking the 's appeals, a legal process I've always been fascinated with, and that I'm learning about along the way.

I'll be following the Ross Cooper trial next, maybe I'll see some of you awesomely smart, insightful, and all around wonderful folks there, and if not....another trial another time, and here again if there is any real news about the , who is exactly where she belongs, having ruthlessly and viciously taken the life of a man who I know both way too much about and yet nothing at all, a man whose flaws for me just make him more human and sympathetic, whose triumphs and life led I find nothing short of remarkable, and whose words I believe reflect, even when he was in great pain, a generous and loving heart and soul.

Aaawwww...I've so enjoyed the pal-ing around. Seems like we're ready for some new material, though. Nurmi's next volume?

Travis,

Here goes.

Faithfully Your Friend

-----------------------

Hope, I'm just curious if these are her exact words, grammar and punctuation. If so, it's no wonder Travis didn't express thanks to her for "editing" the first chapter of his book...

Hope, I'm just curious if these are her exact words, grammar and punctuation. If so, it's no wonder Travis didn't express thanks to her for "editing" the first chapter of his book...

According to , Travis used to tell her "Get to the point!" all the time.
I think the point she was quitely thinking in her head in that lengthy email is- You dumped me so I'm thinking of killing you soon.

(Woo, the Rose Harris case sounds mighty interesting. Just finished reading its timeline.)

Hi, Sister Gigi. :). (LOL about her editing).

The answer is...I think so, but am not positive. I can't remember if I cut and pasted the letter way back when, or retyped it, or even where I found the letter well over a year ago, when Sister Geevee called me out of retirement with the news journals and texts were being made available and I began my rapid descent down an endless series of rabbit holes, the first result of that spelunking being the thread "Travis's Journals," iirc, in which I first posted the letter, again iirc, on page 9 or 10 of the thread; that post is what I copied and pasted above.

There 's a link to a copy of the original email introduced at trial in that thread, I think on page 7 or 8, the letter now archived on the Court Chatter webpage.

I'd fire up my computer to post the link here, but as a recovering puzzle addict I think I need to avoid the temptation of going anywhere near my file directories stuffed full of research and non sequiturs as minor as-- did you know the narcissist fool spent over 15 minutes taking incriminating photos of her beaming face framed by that newly dyed hair? 15 MINUTES.

See? ;)

According to , Travis used to tell her "Get to the point!" all the time.
I think the point she was quitely thinking in her head in that lengthy email is- You dumped me so I'm thinking of killing you soon.

(Woo, the Rose Harris case sounds mighty interesting. Just finished reading its timeline.)

I've rustled up the Erin Corwin case. Is it Rose Harris or Ross Harris? I can't do a case involving toddler abuse, I just can't....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove