Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much to Hope for attaining/sharing the brief and LAcres for making it possible for everyone interested to be able to read it. The best people inhabit WS. :)

Side note: I wonder why, in the Facts section, we jump from Arias murdering Travis to her next memory of being in the desert cleaning his blood off her hands - what about the fact of her sentencing epithet to the judge (and more importantly TA's family) that she recalled when the knife entered his throat and him still fighting (to live)? Was that too paltry a fact to mention?

Back to the brief...

Page 50. That's news. JSS threatened to report Nurmi and/or Willmott to the Bar, for their accusations against her that she was depriving of a fair trial?

Translation from the attorneys' Alice in Wonderland version of reality: JSS must have believed the accusations against her crossed the line, bigtime. It takes A LOT to get JSS miffed.

LOL. Their reasoning on why the stun belt deprived of a fair trial is that the couldn't focus on the trial or her testimony while on the stand because she was in constant fear of being electrocuted?! Too much.
So....she wasn't smirking on the stand, she was wincing. Riiiiight. This is making me so ragey I want to punch a kitten.

No, we didn't want to "vote Arias off the island", we wanted to vote her Off the Planet.

We have gone into the utter ridiculous in this brief.

Yah. Like their "logic" that the reason why trial "spectators" didn't like the is because JM "modeled" disrespect for her at trial.

And being mindless, sheep-like spectators with no independent interest in say, justice for a man viciously slaughtered, we just followed his cue.

The fact that at trial she accused her victim of pedophilia and blamed him for her own depravities, this after she tormented him virtually from the first time they met on through to June, 2008, when she drove 1,000 miles to stab, kick, almost decapitate him, and then to shoot him in the head?

This couldn't be why anyone disliked the . Nope, it was all JM's fault. (Pathetic & illogical reasoning, and most importantly- it doesn't have squat to do with the law).

Page 111. Did I miss/forget testimony by that Travis's diamond engagement ring became "stuck on her finger"??

This being her explanation that of course, she never meant to STEAL it, just to take it out of a closed drawer in a house she didn't live in, then to put it on, and when it became "stuck," to leave for work and not to communicate to Travis that oops! don't worry, I have your ring, it's just "stuck" on my finger?

I
Page 111. Did I miss/forget testimony by that Travis's diamond engagement ring became "stuck on her finger"??

This being her explanation that of course, she never meant to STEAL it, just to take it out of a closed drawer in a house she didn't live in, then to put it on, and when it became "stuck," to leave for work and not to communicate to Travis that oops! don't worry, I have your ring, it's just "stuck" on my finger?
Don't recall hearing any testimony about it other than he believed she took it.but never any specifics on why

Merry Christmas in July!

Download the PDF file (if that's how you received it) to your computer, then attach that file in your post? If the file is humongous though, WS might reject it? But how do you do that? Any ideas, friends?
Would it work if you posted it as a Google document?

LOL. It 'stuck' on her broken left ring finger maybe? KY didn't help?
(I really don't remember the "stuck on her finger" testimony. It seems she still can't keep her lies straight.)

This is all just one big antagonistic FU from the .she already knew there was no chance of her appeal not getting denied especially when she blew it for herself revealing how she remembered that TA was still alive when she cut his throat at sentencing.she knew she was cooked at that point.to paraphrase her own words.."she really screwed the pooch on that one":rolleyes:

She's cooked because she went over the top in this brief, too, by saying she didn't get a fair trial because she had to wear a stun belt (like no other defendant has to, LMAO). Including this little gem makes the whole rest of the document a laughable reach. And if she had to claim that to make her case, clearly there's nothing else at the bottom of the barrel: we've gotten to the scrapings of the dregs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove