Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #9

BIG HUG for ya Hope4More!
hug-2.gif

and
GoodVibrations.jpg coming your way!

Yoohoo out there! Click "like" to check in and let everyone know you still have a heartbeat, even though the thread has temporarily slacked.

[And maybe someone else can write a post like this in a week or so to keep the connection going!]

I think the lull on this thread is because all of us waited months for the killer’s appeal brief & when it was finally was filed and read it was just one huge pity party. I haven’t read the entire brief - it’s hard enough for me to read any legalese- and ’ is just a bunch of nonsense. I think it’s the worst appeal ever written as it is pure narcissism. So much conjecture, “woe is me” and, of course, thinking she is the smartest person in Arizona. I think she had quite a hand in writing that dribble. She is her own worst enemy.
I imagine her sitting in jail/prison for the past 10 yrs just thinking of ways to attack those she blames for her plight and conviction. It must fill her with absolute rage because imo she never thought she would be convicted. Her anger must be through the roof...the same anger & rage she felt when she was slowly killing Travis. I say slowly as she made him suffer every second of her attack. Her plan was to make him suffer, and she did.
I wonder when that rage will surface again. She is not smart enough to have developed coping skills and doesn’t see anything she does as wrong.
Hopefully she will pi&@ off a fellow prisoner who is just like her - reactive, uncontrollable, & psychopathic - and taken down a few notches.
What an awful place prison must be. However, no doubt for me that she earned her place amongst the worst of the worst there at Perryville.
Who’s next on her revenge list? She threw her family under the bus during trial, & is cycling through Nurmi & Juan as we speak.

Feel better Hope! Come back soon!

I think the lull on this thread is because all of us waited months for the killer’s appeal brief & when it was finally was filed and read it was just one huge pity party. I haven’t read the entire brief - it’s hard enough for me to read any legalese- and ’ is just a bunch of nonsense. I think it’s the worst appeal ever written as it is pure narcissism. So much conjecture, “woe is me” and, of course, thinking she is the smartest person in Arizona. I think she had quite a hand in writing that dribble. She is her own worst enemy.
I imagine her sitting in jail/prison for the past 10 yrs just thinking of ways to attack those she blames for her plight and conviction. It must fill her with absolute rage because imo she never thought she would be convicted. Her anger must be through the roof...the same anger & rage she felt when she was slowly killing Travis. I say slowly as she made him suffer every second of her attack. Her plan was to make him suffer, and she did.
I wonder when that rage will surface again. She is not smart enough to have developed coping skills and doesn’t see anything she does as wrong.
Hopefully she will pi&@ off a fellow prisoner who is just like her - reactive, uncontrollable, & psychopathic - and taken down a few notches.
What an awful place prison must be. However, no doubt for me that she earned her place amongst the worst of the worst there at Perryville.
Who’s next on her revenge list? She threw her family under the bus during trial, & is cycling through Nurmi & Juan as we speak.

Feel better Hope! Come back soon!
I agree completely shes an angry ball of evil rage. Its crazy to me she is still trying to get the last word. Her need to hurt and get back at anyone who she thinks wronged her is scary. She killed Travis 3 times over. Dragged his name through the mud, yet is expecting her idiotic brief, which all of a sudden has extra details no one has heard lol,to even hold any weight. She is a pathological lying psychopath.

Just started watching 'Jodie Arias: 10th Anniversary'. I don't generally care to watch these shows, they make too many mistakes in facts/evidence. So far have seen Dave Hall, Ryan Burns, Chris Hughes and some other familiars.

Just started watching 'Jodie Arias: 10th Anniversary'. I don't generally care to watch these shows, they make too many mistakes in facts/evidence. So far have seen Dave Hall, Ryan Burns, Chris Hughes and some other familiars.
It has always bothered me that every time one of those shows even mentions the name Jodi Arias and California together in the same sentence, they then show a clip of a scene at the beach -- as if she left the good life of the beaches in California in her rear view mirror for the Arizona desert. Look, everyone knows that California has beaches and palm trees. Don't suggest that Arias came from that, or returned to that afterwards. Why not show the inner city blight of Salinas instead? Show the employee tent city at the Big Sur Ranch. Show her grandparents' ramshackle veal cage in Yreka. That's where she came from. She certainly didn't live the good life at the beach in California, as these shows would have you believe.

aria-s-home-1.jpg

Other than that, these shows are getting repetitive now. They seem to be taking previously aired shows and repackaging them under a new title. And they don't seem to correct the mistakes made in previous shows either.

Last edited:
Yoohoo out there! Click "like" to check in and let everyone know you still have a heartbeat, even though the thread has temporarily slacked.

[And maybe someone else can write a post like this in a week or so to keep the connection going!]

Hi, y'all... New check in! I miss our meetings of the minds.. Click "like" to say hi.

Alrighty then. Why hasn't someone shanked that yet? Hi to some of the coolest people I have never met, yet love. Special hugs to my peeps... :"sister's from another mister":D.

O/T.
Many
hugs & thank yous for the well wishes & concern.

It's likely going to be awhile longer before I'm ready to be back here (or very much of anywhere), but please, no worries, it is what it is & it is neither new or unrecoverable.

(I don't remember if I posted this at some point sometime ago or not, but for some reason I don't think is entirely new news?

I have & have had a neurological disease for over a decade, it is progressive, and it causes/is causing both white matter (brain) disease & encephalitis, and what all that means day to day is there are some days when I can't think, many days when I can't remember, and more days than is desirable when I can't keep my balance or suddenly lose any control over a leg or arm, which doesn't always end well. ;)

I choose to think of these kinds of days as eclipses, of fleeting darknesses that temporarily displace, but don't replace, all that is light, including this warm niche at WS, so full of lovely peeps. :)

Take care & thanks again.[/QU

E

BIG HUGE HUGS.o_Oo_O

The ' appeal is the first that I've looked at. I read a little, til my eyes blurred over. :-/
I looked up Scott Petersons appeal to give myself some context, and it was interesting because it had the same main issue - publicity - but even I could tell that it was written in a clearer more concise way. Of course his was denied, as I hope hers will be.

Frequently during the Jodi Arias trial/case discussion, the cult classic movie The Bad Seed was mentioned. Jodi reminded those familiar with the film of the evil little girl who kills a classmate and seems bent on murdering others. Lifetime will feature a new version of the classic film premiering on September 9 at 8:00PM.

The Bad Seed (2018)

Executive producer, director and star Rob Lowe reimagines the iconic 1956 psychological horror film, “The Bad Seed,” with a new take on a cult classic. Lowe will star as a single father who seems to have everything under control. But when there is a terrible tragedy takes place at his daughter Emma’s (Mckenna Grace) school, he is forced to question everything he thought he knew about his beloved daughter. He slowly begins to question if Emma’s exemplary behavior is just a façade and she played a role in the horrific incident. When more strange things begin to happen, he’s faced with keeping a terrible secret to protect Emma, but ultimately must stop her from striking again. Patty McCormack, who was the youngest actor ever nominated for Best Actress in the original, will play the psychiatrist who treats Emma. Mark Wolper, Rob Lowe and Elizabeth Stephen serve as executive producers. Lowe directed from a script by Barbara Marshall.

Original movie (1956): The Bad Seed (1956) - IMDb

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member