Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #9

*waves* :) Hiya Hope! I hope your strength is coming back and soon you'll be as good as new! You are direly missed here, sis o'mine. :D

Many hugs in return, dear sis. :)

I'm way down the road of the way back, so all is better than not, and good enough.

I tried to post here yesterday (or the day before? maybe), but the site seemed glitchy (could have been me, though, I guess), so I left but stayed logged in, which was helpful, because another case has caught my eye, at least for right now, and even though with a fair amount of reluctance, because it involves children and a defendant who seems nothing less than a terrible monster.

Many hugs in return, dear sis. :)

I'm way down the road of the way back, so all is better than not, and good enough.

I tried to post here yesterday (or the day before? maybe), but the site seemed glitchy (could have been me, though, I guess), so I left but stayed logged in, which was helpful, because another case has caught my eye, at least for right now, and even though with a fair amount of reluctance, because it involves children and a defendant who seems nothing less than a terrible monster.

So glad to see you!! :D I'm very happy you're feeling better and jumping into another case (which one is it? I've been following the Mollie Tibbetts disappearance [along with a zillion others] but without any new info from LE it's just round and round the same ol' circle).

It has been glitchy here, some days much worse than others.

Doing little cartwheels here seeing you again. :)

So glad to see you!! :D I'm very happy you're feeling better and jumping into another case (which one is it? I've been following the Mollie Tibbetts disappearance [along with a zillion others] but without any new info from LE it's just round and round the same ol' circle).

It has been glitchy here, some days much worse than others.

Doing little cartwheels here seeing you again. :)

The murder of (pregnant) Shannan Watts and her two beautiful babies, by her husband & the girls' own father. :(

Glad you are better Hope. You are missed a lot.

I thought the web issues was me or the internet connection again. I am glad to hear other people are having an issue but sorry Tricia is having problems. All will clear up one day.

I have been following Molly. A sa$ case. Too many sad cases. Will go read more about the Watts family.....what is happening to our world? Remember when we could leave our doors unlocked?

Nurmi was on HLN just a bit ago. Talking about Arias a bit and also touched on the Watts case. Will repeat at 7 eastern time. Jean Casarez is sitting in for Ashley Banfield this evening. I missed most of it but will watch again at 7. He's apparently going to talk more about the Watts case after this commercial.

In related news... I was in Monterey (CA) last weekend and thought I would take a few pics of Jodi's old stomping grounds, Salinas. Specifically the Walmart (kero/gas can) and Costco (water) that she visited. If there's any interest in seeing the four pics, let me know and I'll post them. If not, that's ok, too. I looked around for a hair salon where she may have gotten her hair colored (or her landing strip waxed) but I didn't see anything nearby.

In related news... I was in Monterey (CA) last weekend and thought I would take a few pics of Jodi's old stomping grounds, Salinas. Specifically the Walmart (kero/gas can) and Costco (water) that she visited. If there's any interest in seeing the four pics, let me know and I'll post them. If not, that's ok, too. I looked around for a hair salon where she may have gotten her hair colored (or her landing strip waxed) but I didn't see anything nearby.
Oooh, yeah, WingDing! Bring it on! I suppose we could get photos of a dye-dive or Brazilians-R-Us if we googled those descriptions in a single search.
I'm bored. I'll see what I get.

Was the water from a Costco or a CVS?

Last edited:
Now I'm afraid my laptop windows are going to be liberally besprinkled with ads for Brazilians.
But my little exercise is making for a few late night laughs. (I hope I don't get in trouble with the mods for researching Brazilians, but since that little outing was a feature of the Arias trial, I feel entitled).
Right off the bat,
"Best Brazilian Wax in Salinas"; guess there's a pecking order with this stuff.
Then there's the "Waxcenter". That seems to be fairly self-explanatory, but for that reason may well have appealed to someone who was singleminded. Better still, the full name is "European Wax Center." What better place to get your South American fix for the big date. Gosh, even more enticing for the penny-challenged (aka future inmate), you get a free wax if you're a first-timer.

Bwahahaha! The European Wax Center is right between the two Walmart SuperCenters and quite near the Costco!

That would take care of the wax.... I'll bet the did the dye job herself (maybe at Matt's?), 'cos it was super-cheap looking in her selfies!

Now the challenge is on to get a photo of said European Wax center to go along with WingDing's Walmart and Costco contributions.

Oh my gosh, this place is like the McDonalds of Brazilians. There are, like, 8,000 locations. Apologies if this is your favorite pamper; maybe I'm being too rude.

So, the photos on this company's FB page capture to a T! Kissy lips, coy poses, huggy guys, suggestive hip swings, flirty flirty flirty!

Well, I daren't linger while the page of photos loads...ya never know what kind of disinforming political ads I could end up with on FB if I click around among body waxing establishments in Salinas.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, I believe Princess bought a case of water at Costco and the Kerosene gas can at Walmart.

As with the pics I posted of her stops in Pasadena a few months ago, I know it's not easy to get anything out of a picture without being there in person and taking in the surrounding area, but perhaps it "puts a name to a face" to use an expression. At any rate, I'll upload the Salinas pics to Flikr this evening and post the link.

Thanks for all the suggestions for the Dye Dive/Wax On, Wax Off joints, Rickshaw. I'll have to do a more thorough search before my next trip down there. Not for myself. For taking pictures. Ha Ha. I would expect she visited some place close to either Walmart or Costco, but it's funny (or is it ironic?) that you mention The European Wax Center because there is one in Pasadena where she stopped later that night. I took a pic of it but only as a joke because I think the place would've been closed by the time she got into town (plus the time it would take to get her hair done (everywhere ;) ) I doubt she would have been able to do all the things she did in the time she did them according to her CVS, Starbucks and ARCO receipts (I think all between 8.20 and 9.00).

Thanks for all the suggestions for the Dye Dive/Wax On, Wax Off joints, Rickshaw. I'll have to do a more thorough search before my next trip down there. Not for myself. For taking pictures. Ha Ha. I would expect she visited some place close to either Walmart or Costco, but it's funny (or is it ironic?) that you mention The European Wax Center because there is one in Pasadena where she stopped later that night. I took a pic of it but only as a joke because I think the place would've been closed by the time she got into town (plus the time it would take to get her hair done (everywhere ;) ) I doubt she would have been able to do all the things she did in the time she did them according to her CVS, Starbucks and ARCO receipts (I think all between 8.20 and 9.00).

LMAO Funny. I too thought for a moment she might have had the wax job in Pasadena.... I guess we have receipts for all her stops, so it had to have been in Salinas.

Maybe Matt's secret (or at least one of the likely many that would have made her guilty of premeditation) was simply that he saw her dye her hair....

Ok, here are the links for the four Jodi pics from Salinas that I took last weekend: (I set the privacy setting on all the pics to public so the links should work)

Pic 1 is of the Walmart that she bought the kero/gas can at:
IMG_3566

Pic 2 is of the blue kero/gas cans. By buying the blue kero 5 gal can, she saved herself an extra $4.44 that the red 5 gal gas can costs. Money she could apply towards a Strawberry Crappaccino that night in Pasadena.
IMG_3582

Pic 3 is Walmart's Customer Service desk that Princess swears gave her cash back for an item purchased on a credit card.
IMG_3568

And finally, Pic 4 is of Costco where she bought a case of water to wash blood off of things. That was good thinking on her part!
IMG_3606

And wait, there's more! Here's a bonus pic of a European Wax Center in Pasadena very close to CVS, Starbucks and ARCO. It's a crying shame she didn't have time to visit there -- her cootcher would've been five hours smoother instead of having a five o'clock shadow. :D
IMG_2993

Anyways, I hope this all works. Here goes... Enjoy!

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeLeeB
Back