Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How convenient that this Shawna Forde letter just happens to get posted online the same week as the inmate's. :waitasec:

SF's letter was posted on May 7th. albeit, it could have been written much sooner as I do believe it was do to the transfer date for CMJA to Yard 30. If I recall correctly, by the time SF's letter was posted, CMJA had already been transferred to Yard 30, yet SF's letter at the time of writing stated CMJA had not yet arrived to Yad 30.

CMJA's letter was dated April 24th, yet we are just now seeing it. That leaves me to think that processing of letters does take some time.

JMO

Well her expectations in life have really reached rock bottom. Sounds like she's trying to convince everyone how lucky she is to get a permanent vacay in that hole. Lol I'm not buying it. :p @ her and her weirdo groupies

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

If Perryville is so wonderful, then the inmate can drop the appeals and enjoy it's life there. :confetti:

10852293_00_00_18_09_30000.jpg

The letter is consistent with the killer's writing style. I am not convinced it is not written by her, I just don't know how she could have written it according to the guidelines I have read regarding her access to writing material. Unless someone gave her just one piece of paper to placate her, but I hate to think PV staff are already giving her concessions and exemption from their rules. It would disgust me more if I knew she was already getting her way through manipulation.

The letter is consistent with the killer's writing style. I am not convinced it is not written by her, I just don't know how she could have written it according to the guidelines I have read regarding her access to writing material. Unless someone gave her just one piece of paper to placate her, but I hate to think PV staff are already giving her concessions and exemption from their rules. It would disgust me more if I knew she was already getting her way through manipulation.
Wrote it during an attorney visit and they took it out for her?

I too believe this particular letter is authentic. I saw that made-up, fake "confession" from Juanstie pretending to be Jodi. And while it was a good attempt, the handwriting did not look EXACTLY like hers, but was close enough that a casual reader could be convinced. If this new letter is forged, it is a masterful forgery, bc the script looks pretty much identical to known samples, and the content is her personality. Similar to the 17 page (?) letter to the grandmother and her journal entries and other letters to her fans from Joe's jail. (And it JUST NOW hit me that JA has the same initials as the Sheriff !!)

As soon as I saw it, it looked authentic. Then, I analyzed it some more, and still looks real. So who knows, but definitely Arias' handwriting. JMO

If CMJA was given one piece of paper or three, I would imagine there were other people she wanted to write to. It may also explain why she wrote two lines per line, thus trying to get as much mileage out of that piece of paper - why else would she need to cram everything she had to say like she did?

JMO

Did I miss Sheriff Joe's report? Or are we still waiting TIA

I'm not sure I even care if she wrote the letter or not. I don't believe anything that comes out of CMJA's mouth is ever the truth. She has consistently lied and lied and I am a little surprised that anyone would start to believe ANYTHING she would say ever. If she wrote it, if she didn't, who cares, life in Perryville is not a vacation, it is prison and prison it is going to be, no matter how much she or someone else says it is a welcoming place full of wonderful vent mates. S. Ford AND J. Aries are right where they should be, in prison where convicted murders need to be. Why give the stupid letter any attention, just let the minions dream on.

Did I miss Sheriff Joe's report? Or are we still waiting TIA
We are still waiting. Maybe it is about to be released, thus the appearance of this 'everything is awesome' letter from the inmate. :rolleyes: You just know she hates sharing the spotlight, even with herself.

If Perryville is so wonderful, then the inmate can drop the appeals and enjoy it's life there. :confetti:

10852293_00_00_18_09_30000.jpg

Right. I laughed and laughed at her yesterday after seeing her letter posted to fb boasting about her freshly painted cell. It was made hysterically funny since it was near a friend of mine's series of pictures from Disney. I was in a pickle for a minute trying figure out who's good time I should envy most. Lmao!

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

I have more respect for Nurmi than Baez. I think he did his job, a job he got stuck with, and he hasn't even tried to really become "worldwide famous" like Baez. Nurmi wasn't selling photos of Travis to sign his own paychecks. In the justice system, we are all required effective counsel. Arias made up story after story, so Nurmi probably just did the best he could. When Nurmi makes the rounds on tv shows and writes books about "Poor Widdle Jodi" then I'll say okay, slimy. But the man did his job. Defense attorney is a rough gig, but we have to have all components of the justice system working.

He did NOT have to drag Travis thru the mud like he did, or keep his pathetic client on the stand for 18 days of sex talk and "how did it make you feeeeeeeeeeel" and he did not have to treat Deanna Reid how he did. So he might be a tad better than Baez, but not by much. There ARE defense attorneys out there that have morals and still do a good job. HE is not one of them IMHO.

He did NOT have to drag Travis thru the mud like he did, or keep his pathetic client on the stand for 18 days of sex talk and "how did it make you feeeeeeeeeeel" and he did not have to treat Deanna Reid how he did. So he might be a tad better than Baez, but not by much. There ARE defense attorneys out there that have morals and still do a good job. HE is not one of them IMHO.

That's exactly how I "feeeeeeeeeeel" about that [expletive deleted] LKN.

Perryville has updated her profile with her classifications:

Custody 5 = Max Custody. Life sentences are Max for first 2 years, min.
Inst.2 = Presents low risk to staff or other inmates within system (institution)

Capture.JPG

How convenient that this Shawna Forde letter just happens to get posted online the same week as the inmate's. :waitasec:

I looked up this Shawna Forde and she is one steamin' pile of evil. She deserves Death Row as much as #281129.

Jen's Trial Diaries retweeted
L. Kirk Nurmi ‏@_nurmilaw · 59m59 minutes ago
Despite comments #jodiarias made in a letter to her "supporters", I did not "bless" her statements during sentencing - far from it
---

Why is he even paying attention to anything she says?

His reputation is at stake. What attorney would sanction such a gruesome parting shot? In addition, he is finally rid of her.

She did have a whispered, animated conversation with Willmott just before she started her rant at sentencing, but I'll bet not even Willmott knew what was coming.

I still believe the letter is authentic, but not the truth. In other words, it was written by Jodi with her content and her handwriting, and at or around the time it is claimed to. But what she says in the letter is a bunch of lies and misrepresentations. She is always trying to put a pretty face on everything, just as she had to have her makeup for the camera, and she insisted in interviews that they not show her stripes or chains. When Troy Hayden got her on camera after the sentencing, she was *pissed* and covered her face. This BS letter is just more spin control. But I do think she wrote it. In fact, the ridiculousness of it is even more evidence it was really her.

His reputation is at stake. What attorney would sanction such a gruesome parting shot? In addition, he is finally rid of her.

She did have a whispered, animated conversation with Willmott just before she started her rant at sentencing, but I'll bet not even Willmott knew what was coming.
I have a feeling the inmate is going to try to use this as part of her 'ineffective assistance of council' appeal. Try being the operative word here. "My legal team gave me their blessing to tell the court the victim was still alive when I slashed his throat, but I didn't deserve a life sentence because of it." :facepalm:

I read the letter attributed to CMJA from the link you all provided. Thanks so much for that. IMO the content is consistent with CMJA's attempt to obfuscate and send a message to the Alexanders, that all is well and she is not suffering at all in Perryvile. So there! (Read the so there like a six year old would say). She wants to rub anything and everything in the Alexanders face, like they care. Gone bye bye and soon to be forgotten. IMOO

I have a feeling the inmate is going to try to use this as part of her 'ineffective assistance of council' appeal. Try being the operative word here. "My legal team gave me their blessing to tell the court the victim was still alive when I slashed his throat, but I didn't deserve a life sentence because of it." :facepalm:

I'm quite sure she received LWOP because, as I've thought all along, Judge Sherry knows more about CMJA than we do, and we all think she deserved LWOP if not the DP, not just because she had to have the last word about TA still being alive when she slit his throat and killed him. I am positive there is much more about CMJA that was never let into the trial, but Sherry had to have heard it all.

Another thing I have thought about when hearing where CMJA's cell is located. From what I believe I heard, she would be able to see the recreation cage from her cell. To me that is not good for the other inmates. Of course there are other murders as bad as she in the prison, but I'm sure some not. For those women who are not so manipulative and possibly able to be manipulated, CMJA, having nothing else to do but watch the others in rec. time, she will use this opportunity to size them up and figure out just how she will manipulate them even before she ever meets them. This I find scary for those women. CMJA doesn't deserve any windows to the outside and it is a shame she can watch others.

What social out as a lie to me is she says her floor is unfinished cement. I would think if they painted one cell floor they would paint them all. No way IMO is her cell floor while the other has been painted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
394tx