Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was the Richard Chrisman trial that occurred between Arias' first and second penalty trials?

I believe it was the Richard Chrisman trial that occurred between Arias' first and second penalty trials?
It wasn't that one. Chrisman got 7 years for manslaughter and assault Juan was pushing for murder. The case I'm thinking about was a complete loss for some reason and it was fairly early in his career.

It wasn't that one. Chrisman got 7 years for manslaughter and assault Juan was pushing for murder. The case I'm thinking about was a complete loss for some reason and it was fairly early in his career.

David Wayne Carr - found some info on this when you google his name and read Spotlight on Law article about Juan.

David Wayne Carr - found some info on this when you google his name and read Spotlight on Law article about Juan.

FWIW, the article you mention is actually a hit -piece on JM , written by a JA supporter.

About CMJA's conditions improving or not.

I hope that CMJA cons her way through Perryville's step program quickly, and that she graduates into medium security with all its "perks" at the earliest possible time. The point being.....then what?

Until then she has goals to work on and changes to look forward to. After she's transitioned as far as she ever will, there will be nothing else to look forward to. Just day after day, month after month after month, year after year of existing, watching many others serve out their terms and leave, while she remains behind, growing older and older and older.

These are such early days for her, the best they will ever be. A few hundred days into a lifetime at Perryville, goals to work on, appeals to fantasize about, folks still writing to her and about her.

And already, this early in, a new pair of sneakers and a few handfuls of ice are the highlights of her life....LOL.

FWIW, the article you mention is actually a hit -piece on JM , written by a JA supporter.

Yes you are absolutely correct and I really should have mentioned that I in no way support the author or his opinion of Juan. The info that was sought was mentioned in that article. I should have just provided the name and not referenced the article. I am, always was, and always will be Team Juan. He is an incredible prosecutor from what I saw following this trial and from all accounts that truly matter a wonderful, kind human being! I can't wait to read his book. Thanks Hope4More for shedding the light on the article.

Yes you are absolutely correct and I really should have mentioned that I in no way support the author or his opinion of Juan. The info that was sought was mentioned in that article. I should have just provided the name and not referenced the article. I am, always was, and always will be Team Juan. He is an incredible prosecutor from what I saw following this trial and from all accounts that truly matter a wonderful, kind human being! I can't wait to read his book. Thanks Hope4More for shedding the light on the article.
If you read his recent articles you will see the author has changed his mind now that new information has been released about Jodi and her manipulations.

Wow, she was sentenced to 11 1/2 yrs and had served 5 yrs.

Enjoy your stay #281129!

Apkaw was in Maricopa on same pod as Angela Simpson. I recall watching this episode of Lockup, and the 4 females on that pod were meaner than hell. I will post if I find the video, but here is a poorly written transcript.

http://tv.ark.com/transcript/lockup...ion)/5304/MSNBC/Saturday_July_10_2010/365437/

You can watch it here if you create a free account:

http://www.tvmuse.com/tv-shows/Lockup_25440/season_9/episode_2/

Here is a very short clip of Apkaw.

[video=youtube;TWazoXKu9Kk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWazoXKu9Kk[/video]

About CMJA's conditions improving or not.

I hope that CMJA cons her way through Perryville's step program quickly, and that she graduates into medium security with all its "perks" at the earliest possible time. The point being.....then what?

Until then she has goals to work on and changes to look forward to. After she's transitioned as far as she ever will, there will be nothing else to look forward to. Just day after day, month after month after month, year after year of existing, watching many others serve out their terms and leave, while she remains behind, growing older and older and older.

These are such early days for her, the best they will ever be. A few hundred days into a lifetime at Perryville, goals to work on, appeals to fantasize about, folks still writing to her and about her.

And already, this early in, a new pair of sneakers and a few handfuls of ice are the highlights of her life....LOL.

I don't get this- why would you want her to have perks??? I want to deny her as much as possible for as long as possible.

I don't get this- why would you want her to have perks??? I want to deny her as much as possible for as long as possible.

It's not about wanting her to have perks. I wish that none were available to her, ever. No TV, no visits other than immediate family, and even those hugely restricted. Etc. Etc.

Reality is, though, the system is designed to dole out those perks to her over time, until she's in medium custody.

From all I've read, the most soul destroying thing that can happen in prison is losing hope. Working for the perks, to advance from solitary to medium security, is designed to provide incentive- and hope.

My point was....when she's done with that process in a few years, tops, that's it. There will never be anything "more" for her to look forward to after that, only less. Less hope, less security, less attention, less of everything except time.

She'll own some folks and then they'll leave, own some folks and then they'll leave, and with each round she'll be older, more vulnerable, less able to protect herself from her fellow predators.

That's just existing.

It's not about wanting her to have perks. I wish that none were available to her, ever. No TV, no visits other than immediate family, and even those hugely restricted. Etc. Etc.

Reality is, though, the system is designed to dole out those perks to her over time, until she's in medium custody.

From all I've read, the most soul destroying thing that can happen in prison is losing hope. Working for the perks, to advance from solitary to medium security, is designed to provide incentive- and hope.

My point was....when she's done with that process in a few years, tops, that's it. There will never be anything "more" for her to look forward to after that, only less. Less hope, less security, less attention, less of everything except time.

She'll own some folks and then they'll leave, own some folks and then they'll leave, and with each round she'll be older, more vulnerable, less able to protect herself from her fellow predators.

That's just existing.

Well if all she's got to look forward to is new tennis shoes and some ice, that's a far cry from the life she had before she killed Travis- although she no longer has to work for a living. No trips, noone buying you dresses for the ball like Cinderella, no sex for now, no good food, no houses, no nice furniture, no cars, little makeup, no hair dye...

Wonder if that spooked Jodi or if they lose more privlidges because of it:thinking::praying:??

I don't know since Apkaw was in SMU and was classed as a "5" on risk level to staff and other inmates. She had accumulated 30 infractions over her time there...... Mean girl!!!

I wonder why Auntie Sue hasn't updated the appellate fund since the matching donations ended? I call B.S.:thinking:

Apkaw was in Maricopa on same pod as Angela Simpson. I recall watching this episode of Lockup, and the 4 females on that pod were meaner than hell. I will post if I find the video, but here is a poorly written transcript.

http://tv.ark.com/transcript/lockup...ion)/5304/MSNBC/Saturday_July_10_2010/365437/

You can watch it here if you create a free account:

http://www.tvmuse.com/tv-shows/Lockup_25440/season_9/episode_2/

Yes, I watched that too. They were some very scary girls, each one obviously thought it was amusing what they had done, and took pleasure in bragging. I cannot imagine life with people like that, you
would be watching out for someone to get you all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela