Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to the AZ DOC website it is a mandatory self control class [emoji310]

They make it sound like she's taking Karate, or Jui-Jitsu/Aikido, or something that could be fun!

When I first read that, I assumed you had a double entendre in mind, the kind of duct interaction that requires abundant KY. Of course, in prison JA has to substitute velveeta with jalapeños for the real deal, but you gotta do what you gotta do. As for the bloody hands.....

What a visual... thank goodness my mind won't allow me to go there. :gaah: Well, by the looks of her plumbing she needs a lot of new duct work. :sick:

They make it sound like she's taking Karate, or Jui-Jitsu/Aikido, or something that could be fun!

How stupid of them to report that a butchering, man slaying, evil, convicted murderess would ever be allowed to go through a self defense class (if one was even offered) is mind numbing. They need to understand that there is no way in hell murderers are afforded training to further assault anyone!!! :jail:

That makes more sense. I imagine most inmates have issues with impulse control, hence their living situation. :jail:

How stupid of them to report that a butchering, man slaying, evil, convicted murderess would ever be allowed to go through a self defense class (if one was even offered) is mind numbing. They need to understand that there is no way in hell murderers are afforded training to further assault anyone!!! :jail:

:laugh:Haha- I think you hit the nail on the head:winner:- It's Ninja training!!!:put em up::hilarious:

Keep in mind, these are costing her big time! Maybe around $30 for the cheapos and $60 for the cheap white Nikes, evidently about what we pay on the "outside". That's a lot of money for ugly white shoes. Plus, if Jodi has to pay $60, she actually has to raise substantially more than that (about $100 my guess) in her commissary fund, because a large percentage of that fund is automatically diverted to the State and the Alexanders.

I'll bet they're the kind of Nikes that fall apart really quickly..... You see them all the time at stores that sell overstocks.

And Jodi had to save up this long to get a viable pair of shoes? Bwahahaha! Delicious!

And it is hilarious that it is even mentioned as some big accomplishment. I go buy new sneakers whenever I feel like it. I would never mention it to anyone because it is MEANINGLESS. It is just a tiny routine errand that is done when the old ones look rough. Just the fact that she brags about it AS IF it is big exciting news is really funny. :giggle:

:laugh:Haha- I think you hit the nail on the head:winner:- It's Ninja training!!!:put em up::hilarious:

Yes, and she probably gets to wear an outfit similar to the one she wore the night she sliced and diced Travis. Ugly witch!!! One can only hope that one day she gets the chance to see how bad she thinks she is.

Well, there are a few minor details that bothered me, as in I do not believe them to be accurate, but all in all the show was not bad. After that pathetic attempt by Lifetime to make a movie about this crime, well...just about anything is an improvement.

In the "murder made me famous" program, one thing really struck me as most likely right on! When he is dying after so many stab wounds, she comes back and says something like, "Travis? Are you OK sweetie?" My skin crawled at that scene. Of course, there is no way to know for sure that it happened but from what I've seen of Killer Arias it is right up her alley to say such a thing at such a time. IMO.

So...yeah...thanks for the heads up about the program. I thought the producers made a decent attempt to tell the real story.[/QUOTE

I agree, it wasn't bad. What I liked is they didn't make her out to be this glamorous character the other film conveyed because she is not and was not. She is a beady eyed,stringy haired killer.

Yes, that's what I had in mind. JA's "mandatory self defense class"=Perryville prisoner "mandatory self control class"

Maybe this is why the convicted killer is "allegedly" attending church, and how she got new tennies... WHEEE!!!! I think they only sell New Balance tennies in canteen anyway.

"Also, 35 pairs of women's tennis shoes and sandals were sent to Perryville Prison in support of our Matthew 25:36 Prison Ministry."

Don't forget about the fan and the ice chest the guards constantly keep filled with ice so the Perryville Princess can stay cool. :laughing:

I wonder if the guards are really doing this.

Wonder if it will continue next week? Next month?

How about next summer? And the summer after? And the one after that?

IOW, if any guard had decided to pamper this princess during these hot Arizona days, will they want to do it again and again and again...for the rest of her life?

HaHaHa...the whole idea is just ridiculous.

If it hasn't already, the day will come when no one offers Killer Arias the time of day, let alone a cooler filled with ice.

Killer's goose is cooked and she's next.

I wonder if the guards are really doing this.

Wonder if it will continue next week? Next month?

How about next summer? And the summer after? And the one after that?

IOW, if any guard had decided to pamper this princess during these hot Arizona days, will they want to do it again and again and again...for the rest of her life?

HaHaHa...the whole idea is just ridiculous.

If it hasn't already, the day will come when no one offers Killer Arias the time of day, let alone a cooler filled with ice.

Killer's goose is cooked and she's next.

Guards bringing the Pervyville Princess a cooler full of ice? Bwahahaha!! The screws get applied to her every day (recall her mail is getting heavily censored, and she already caused trouble for her vent mate). There's no motivation at all to do any favors for the PP, and the Warden (tough cookie) is on top of everything, apparently. No messing around with her in charge.

On what account would she even be allowed a cooler in her cell? With her newbie status? In max????

The pressure on guards not to get manipulated is probably magnified 10x because of the prison escape in upstate NY that was facilitated by prison employees.

And it is hilarious that it is even mentioned as some big accomplishment. I go buy new sneakers whenever I feel like it. I would never mention it to anyone because it is MEANINGLESS. It is just a tiny routine errand that is done when the old ones look rough. Just the fact that she brags about it AS IF it is big exciting news is really funny. :giggle:

She always wants to sound like a child for her audience, the weirdo.
Who goes all "aww" for a 35 year old anyway? I swear her fans have a relative similar I/EQ. Bulky tennis shoes in 90/100°+ weather...does not really = yay.

I gotz my cutest sandals, haha. :crazy:
I'm a total grown up though, I swear. Lol

[/QUOTE
I agree, it wasn't bad. What I liked is they didn't make her out to be this glamorous character the other film conveyed because she is not and was not. She is a beady eyed,stringy haired killer.

Also the first movie made the killer seem like someone simply high maintenance and so very obviously mentally turbulent. I felt like the person who instructed the actress on what to do perhaps had a single minded view of women and of men, actually.

Like Travis was without background in that 'film' and CMJA was just high strung (this crazy chick). She's a different type of crazy, they should have portrayed her as a quiet, eerie repressive type who was trying to keep herself together for display, yet disturbing only when Travis was around or when he was the subject of conversation... a message to the audience if you will, that sometimes danger is silent.

Anyway, my two cents. I'm sure they only did that to make money...whatever's marketable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3