Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched the show. Think it was as accurate as any speculation. Her Fans:laughing: are not going to be please. :jail:

Hi Colie! Fancy meeting you here. :seeya:

LMAO, one of the whackos from the butcheress's "life support" site posted this pic and thinks the female posing with Juan is our friend Katiecoolady. Too funny!!!! This one is our friend, but the wrong Katie. They used this caption: Juan cops a feel off Katie Cool Lady ....... " You got some *advertiser censored* on you girl"

I just have to let KCL know, she will laugh her *advertiser censored* off. :laughing:

View attachment 80100

Noticed that today on a parody FB page...:floorlaugh:

Where did they get the information on that show that she was sending pedophile pamphlet through the mail to him?

That was so obviously wrong in that show .. that was never stated by anyone...so did somebody tell the producers that?

Where did they get the information on that show that she was sending pedophile pamphlet through the mail to him?

That was so obviously wrong in that show .. that was never stated by anyone...so did somebody tell the producers that?
Jodi testified that she sent Travis a pamphlet from Yrekka after the Phone sex tape is exposed.

^^I saw that pic of Katie too. That's the trouble with that site and her supporters, they see only what they want to see. I am not convinced they even watched the trial, or of they did, they blocked out parts that didn't fit their agenda. Several supporters even deny she killed Travis, even to this day, when she confessed to it.
Just to add another point to the killer's wardrobe choices, I will never forget the day of the retrial when she chose to wear that brown ill fitting tank top. A tank top to court! No doubt to try to influence any male juror. Old habits are hard to break with her. Although IMO Mr.Zervakos was swayed by her manipulative behavior.

I'm watching the REELZ " Murder Made Me Famous" about Jodi now. She really is evil.

Well, there are a few minor details that bothered me, as in I do not believe them to be accurate, but all in all the show was not bad. After that pathetic attempt by Lifetime to make a movie about this crime, well...just about anything is an improvement.

In the "murder made me famous" program, one thing really struck me as most likely right on! When he is dying after so many stab wounds, she comes back and says something like, "Travis? Are you OK sweetie?" My skin crawled at that scene. Of course, there is no way to know for sure that it happened but from what I've seen of Killer Arias it is right up her alley to say such a thing at such a time. IMO.

So...yeah...thanks for the heads up about the program. I thought the producers made a decent attempt to tell the real story.

Well, there are a few minor details that bothered me, as in I do not believe them to be accurate, but all in all the show was not bad. After that pathetic attempt by Lifetime to make a movie about this crime, well...just about anything is an improvement.

In the "murder made me famous" program, one thing really struck me as most likely right on! When he is dying after so many stab wounds, she comes back and says something like, "Travis? Are you OK sweetie?" My skin crawled at that scene. Of course, there is no way to know for sure that it happened but from what I've seen of Killer Arias it is right up her alley to say such a thing at such a time. IMO.

So...yeah...thanks for the heads up about the program. I thought the producers made a decent attempt to tell the real story.
Who knows the real story. Ha-ha[emoji12] . Not us

^^I Although IMO Mr.Zervakos was swayed by her manipulative behavior.

Same here. It really bugged me when he said something like she had 27 years of a "normal life" before the murder, so that was a mitigating factor. First of all, just bc she wasn't arrested doesn't make it "normal". There were many accounts that she was a reckless child even by her own and her family's admission. Second of all, even if she was *completely* normal (she wasn't, but let's just say that), that has no relevance whatsoever to mitigation of the current crime. Especially considering the horrific details.

Who knows the real story. Ha-ha[emoji12] . Not us

Well, I have trouble with those who tell a fictitious account and pass it off as true. Granted, Lifetime never actually stated their version was the truth but it was implied and many people watch those movies believing every word. I don't mind if they say up front it is fiction, but even though no one has all the facts, when the KNOWN facts are deliberately bent or twisted around to make for a better "story" I get riled.

It seems the "murder made me famous" folks did a better job than most I have seen to date. Yes, they used their imaginations about things no one knows for sure to be true, and some of that was uncalled for in my opinion because there were a couple things not important enough to the story to need mentioning unless it is a known fact, but they did (also imo) get many of the important facts straight.

I think where most of these shows fall short is they do not show enough of how far she went to plan this murder. That, to me, is extremely important to the story...it shows hands down how diabolical she is...yet they prefer to spend more time on the dating aspects than on the premeditation. And the premeditation is for the most part documented whereas the dating issues are often hearsay at most and a producer's imagination at least.

It's all IMO of course. I really do not expect much from TV documentaries and movies claiming to be based on true stories anymore. They used to be my favorite types of programming but these days they are more theatrical and less factual. Not a good thing.

From my cousins in Phoenix:11903947_511045829049348_6435294247511667113_n.jpg
(Click on it to see it larger)

According to the head whacko, cult leader of the butcheress's support site, she (Stabby) has it sooo nice in Perryville, AND she has a brand new pair of white tennis shoes.... AWWW. :jail:

According to the head whacko, cult leader of the butcheress's support site, she (Stabby) has it sooo nice in Perryville, AND she has a brand new pair of white tennis shoes.... AWWW. :jail:
Don't forget about the fan and the ice chest the guards constantly keep filled with ice so the Perryville Princess can stay cool. :laughing:

Don't forget about the fan and the ice chest the guards constantly keep filled with ice so the Perryville Princess can stay cool. :laughing:

Yes, she places the fan to blow across the ice to get chilly. It must be so nice to have room service on a daily basis, she is the ultimate chosen one! Oh, and she gets to eat with other prisoners? I don't think so since I believe she is still at the same custody level. I laughed when I read about "haters" writing to another inmate... BS. Then, she is taking a "mandatory" self defense class, OMG, this was like reading a Stabby parody.:gaah:

I love how they are all so convinced that Special Stabby Snowflake is going to win her appeal and 'at the very least'---win another trial. They are absolutely convinced and they have supposedly collected 92k to pay for the legal costs of the appeal. I cannot believe she actually gets donations from people. :no:

I have a question.
Did a cop really stop her abt the license plate, like they showed in the episode?
I sure don't remember that...

I love how they are all so convinced that Special Stabby Snowflake is going to win her appeal and 'at the very least'---win another trial. They are absolutely convinced and they have supposedly collected 92k to pay for the legal costs of the appeal. I cannot believe she actually gets donations from people. :no:

They are delusional. If any donations went to that site, they are long gone. He is a scam artist from way back.

I have a question.
Did a cop really stop her abt the license plate, like they showed in the episode?
I sure don't remember that...
Yes it was like a park patrol. He testifying to it at the beginning of the trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod