Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the lackey is go-fer, hence gofer. The rodent is spelled gopher, and that's what she was talking about.

I'm sure Jodi just thought each use of the word was still spelled the same way. Remember, she only graduated 10th grade.

Remember during her trial when she pronounced "Greenwich" as "green witch"? [snickers]

No, the lackey is go-fer, hence gofer. The rodent is spelled gopher, and that's what she was talking about.

I know, I was asking which one and questioned her spelling or understanding of the two.

Ok... From her journal, Dec 4 -10, 2007, companion to my posts about TA's texts for same period, central event, the tire slashings on Dec 4 and Dec 5. Will mostly paraphrase to honor rules about BK material, but will quote verbatim some things, in quotes.

Dec 4. I need to speak more nicely to my mother. I must be careful because I get what I ask for. I need to check my pride and quell my fears. I let my thoughts and my imagination run amok too much. That can be dangerous.

"Yes! I just got another powerful confirmation that things are lining up the way I've been hoping and praying. But it's up to me to continue nurturing that seed."

5 things I'm grateful for. ....I slept in Travis's bed last night. Comfy comfy.

12/4. Diff entry.

"I don't know where it comes from. I must be sick. I just want to die." I'm overwhelmed with depression right now. Things seem so hopeless. I've got to fix my thinking.

(Next entry is Dec 7.)

Yesterday was pretty good. Called T about art supplies for painting for his grandmother. He took me to get art supplies and went to Petsmart then dropped me off. I feel really low again . called mm and "again he thinks I should be medicated.".

"Yesterday I felt so lonely and dark ". I was in agony telling all of this to mm. I felt good today. I broke 33 hours of fasting. I'm here at Travis's painting . Travis is downstairs working.

Harmonize thoughts and all is possible.

"When you can be grateful for the one who seemingly got in the way of your dreams (an illusion) then you are truly enlightened. I haven't fully reached that level yet, but it doesn't stop me from striving for it."

Dec 7 diff entry.

Someday I'm going to give sky hughes a great big hug. I've loved her like a sister and feel incredible pain from being cut off from her supportive friendship. "If she were to read this right now she probably think it is weird or maybe even borderline creepy. . ... It will happen.. In the Eternals as we are sisters, daughters of our Heavenly Father.

Dec 8. I'm obviously dealing with serious depression. "The sun is shining but it is a dark dark day. ". Only slept a few hours, everything seems so painfully bleak. I really want to end my life but I don't want to hurt the people I love. I've only had 5 great days this year that I can recall. " I dwell deeply in darkness.". I'm trying to tip the scales towards what I want, but whenever I observe things I don't want, the scale tips the other way . I should meditate.

Dec 8 diff. entry.

maybe helping others would help make me feel moderately better. " I need to focus on being more Christ like. ". "I know I am nice , kind, loving. Never mind, Travis just depresses me. I love him and care about him but he's such a drag. His tires were slashed 2x in 2 days which is why he's in a mood probably. I feel bad for him."

Dec 9 (Sunday).

Got up early for church again,, keep forgetting it starts at 12:30. "Last night Travis did a steak (crosses out) stakeout to see if the perpetrator will come back for round 3. I'm interested to know how it went. I'm just glad he's OK and didn't get hurt or end up in jail for going crazy on someone ." I lent him my stun gun.

Dec 9 diff. entry.

I just thought of the perfect gift for Travis...... I had thought about doing a painting of naps "but I'm lacking a teensy bit of skill/knowledge in the animal arena, although I've produced a couple of amazing pieces," one of a rabbit and a cheetah with cubs...

He'll love my idea. " I hope he's okay. I feel terrible about his car. I'm going to help him financially in any way I can. "

...You need to pray to God. I have faith. "It's wavered in the past few days, but I will not give up, I will endure. I will hope all things. I need to be more Christ like."

Epilogue journal snippets:

Dec 10. Today was an incredibly hard day. I feel like my life is unravelling. I just want to disappear.

Dec 11. I know I possess the power to change my life. I know it.

Dec 12. I'm regaining my faith, and a sense of power.

The month before, November, 2007, snippets from her journal.

11/3. I fell in love with Travis because he had so much potential ...I fell in love with the wonderful person he is and it's becoming...

"But you place a person too high on a pedestal and the greater will be the fall when they eventually let you down."

11/6. "Travis haughtily claimed that if he popped the question I'd say yes in a second. I'd like to set the record straight."

....."some major courting would have to preclude (sic) an acceptance to a marriage proposal.... But that's not to say I haven't once dreamed of it. But it is futile to continually mourn the dissolution of what had the potential to be one of the greatest things eternity has ever produced."

11/5. (Entries for 5th and 6th are out of order, or she gets dates wrong).

"I had such a HORRIFIC night with Travis two weeks ago." Says that her father called her saying he had a nightmare about her the same night, and that was not a coincidence.

"I really cracked that night . I'm glad it's over. " ......Now I'm dealing with the rippling effects of afterwards.

(Spying on Travis through back window night?)

11/12. Back from Vegas, picked up by Travis from airport and dropped off.

11/15. "believe, and you shall receive."

11/19. Wow. I was on such a spiritual high yesterday. Am extremely low right now. I don't know what happened. I got off the phone with Travis. he's worried about his grandmother.

"something is definitely off today. I hope it passes quickly because I hate this state of being. I want to escape it so badly."

There's no one I can talk to. Travis has his own share of problems and even if he didn't, "he's tired of being a shoulder to cry on for me. I have no one to talk to."

11/23. "I want see my family for Thanksgiving. It's my own fault. I am to blame for it all. I love them with all of my heart."

11/26. I remember today one of the saddest days of my life, the day I buried Missy. She shed so much. She doesn't shed anymore. I patted her body when she was dead, "and it gave up no fur, no excess. "

"Shedding is renewal and she was no longer going through that process. "

..Before she died she went up to my grandparents' porch and curled up. "It was almost as if she had done it for me."

The last entry before Dec. 4, first slashing of tires:

11/28. unemployed. staying busy. " I'm really amazed at all the scams on the internet. I've just been looking for a few other streams of income to set up. Nothing tangible yet but my search continues."

I'm excited to see what Travis bought me for Christmas. He's talked it up so much I feel a considerable amount of excitement anticipation. I used to wish he wasn't so amazing. Foolish. Thinking like that "stems from thoughts of jealousy and insecurity, a place in obvious need of love , light and PD."

(Is it possible she deluded herself into believing Travis was going to propose to her on Christmas? While in real life he was trying again with Lisa and began dating her again .....including Dec. on 4. BTW, he gave the killer a peacoat for Xmas, lol).

Texts. Dec 6-9, 2007. Context: Travis had date with Lisa on Dec 5. His tires were slashed for the 2nd time that night; he spent the night at Lisa's house (she lived with her parents) because Lisa was so afraid.

Travis gets upset. Tells Lisa he's spoken with Sam about filing a police report and she told him it won't help, the slasher needs to be caught in the act. And that if Lisa won't let him come over he has no chance "to make it right," " or to "apprehend someone who is making my life hell."

He also texts his roomie to tell him about 2d slashing and to park in the garage, just in case.

10:33pm. JA to TA. I have an idea! Call me when u get a sec!

12 / 8.. 2:45 a.m.Travis returns from laying in wait for the stalker. he text Lisa: "nothing happened I'm safe and sound."

12 / 8. 6:57 a.m. JA to TA. are you okay?

10:14 a.m. Lisa to TA. I'm glad you're okay.

10:42 a.m. JA to TA. please tell me you're OK. I'm worried about you.

12-8. 12:14 p.m. JA to TA . got yr message I'm glad you're okay call you after church.
I snipped a lot away here .. um..

I posted something yesterday to these texts (thanks Hope4More for providing them though, it's the play by play we all know she was capable of... she's also threatened suicide so, crazed, she is.

I deleted my post though because I'm like... sh**, I'm getting pissed all over again! Ok, I'm not the only one, sometimes you have no choice but to drop what you're doing, contact police, contact them often, get someone's card, tell them you literally fear for your life. She's attempting to create an alibi through text/voice, feigning cluelessness. Tell the officers you suspect her, you're going to send a text right in front of them. Ask them at what point can you file restraining order? You can file one based on suspicion, you've made a request to be left alone.

Text:
You find them suspicious and have no more time to consider whether or not they may actually pose a danger, in the meantime you want ALL contact dropped. Any owed debt sent by post, you have had to inform others around you about your suspicion (aside from police), there's no other suspect, and you want all contact between yourself and anyone you're dating** immediately halted! You are not be within immediate distance to one another (if anything should happen, that person is going to be suspect #1 to not only the police at this point, but family/friends)! Prior to text, change all passwords, get new bankcards, cancel old ones, make new email accounts! State this will be there final text as you will be blocking their number and have changed accounts, if you should find they contact you again somehow, you will be obtaining a restraining order, a subject which you will be getting yourself further acquainted with, without second-guessing yourself any further, in the past perhaps you were feeling uneasy about turning them away due to generosity, however at this point, you no longer feel safe, then wish the evil incarnate well and advise in the future to not get endlessly tied up in someone else, goals must be obtained individually!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blunt, detailed, clarify kindness, contact with girlfriend, identify need of new boundary due to ongoing sense of dread.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below's a pretty good site for general information on how to handle restraining orders against stalkers, including cyberstalking. If she makes any moves to contact him at this point, there is a trail, reasonable fear. Does anyone else know how effective restraining orders really are?

http://www.womenslaw.org/simple.php?sitemap_id=90

I really wish someone had helped him with all this, I suppose he didn't want to be too imposing...? This is all very harsh on the body. I understand his sister was doing her best to advise him but he really needed to cut JA off in some way I feel. The PPL network is basically an association to attorneys, is it not? The murderer is seriously brazen.

Crap, I forgot, addendum to text, you've changed the locks, told the neighbors to be on the lookout for anyone/noise disturbance, and you're going to be locking all entrances/windows from here on out. I'm sure he could have asked a friend for some help with the lock switch-out. Damn this girl's a lot of work.

Her whole life has been reduced to a few words of DOC abbreviations. Love it!

yeah, i like how they have "Release Date: 12/31/9999" on there... i'm sorry but thats just funny to me... like did she read that and go.. wtf?? lolol

Ok... From her journal, Dec 4 -10, 2007, companion to my posts about TA's texts for same period, central event, the tire slashings on Dec 4 and Dec 5. Will mostly paraphrase to honor rules about BK material, but will quote verbatim some things, in quotes.

Dec 4. I need to speak more nicely to my mother. I must be careful because I get what I ask for. I need to check my pride and quell my fears. I let my thoughts and my imagination run amok too much. That can be dangerous.

"Yes! I just got another powerful confirmation that things are lining up the way I've been hoping and praying. But it's up to me to continue nurturing that seed."

12/4. Diff entry.

"I don't know where it comes from. I must be sick. I just want to die." I'm overwhelmed with depression right now. Things seem so hopeless. I've got to fix my thinking.

(Next entry is Dec 7.)

Yesterday was pretty good. Called T about art supplies for painting for his grandmother. He took me to get art supplies and went to Petsmart then dropped me off. I feel really low again . called mm and "again he thinks I should be medicated.".

"Yesterday I felt so lonely and dark ". I was in agony telling all of this to mm. I felt good today. I broke 33 hours of fasting. I'm here at Travis's painting . Travis is downstairs working.

Harmonize thoughts and all is possible.

"When you can be grateful for the one who seemingly got in the way of your dreams (an illusion) then you are truly enlightened. I haven't fully reached that level yet, but it doesn't stop me from striving for it."

Dec 7 diff entry.

Someday I'm going to give sky hughes a great big hug. I've loved her like a sister and feel incredible pain from being cut off from her supportive friendship. "If she were to read this right now she probably think it is weird or maybe even borderline creepy. . ... It will happen.. In the Eternals as we are sisters, daughters of our Heavenly Father.

Dec 8. I'm obviously dealing with serious depression. "The sun is shining but it is a dark dark day. ". Only slept a few hours, everything seems so painfully bleak. I really want to end my life but I don't want to hurt the people I love. I've only had 5 great days this year that I can recall. " I dwell deeply in darkness.". I'm trying to tip the scales towards what I want, but whenever I observe things I don't want, the scale tips the other way . I should meditate.

Dec 8 diff. entry.

maybe helping others would help make me feel moderately better. " I need to focus on being more Christ like. ". "I know I am nice , kind, loving. Never mind, Travis just depresses me. I love him and care about him but he's such a drag. His tires were slashed 2x in 2 days which is why he's in a mood probably. I feel bad for him."

Dec 9 (Sunday).

Got up early for church again,, keep forgetting it starts at 12:30. "Last night Travis did a steak (crosses out) stakeout to see if the perpetrator will come back for round 3. I'm interested to know how it went. I'm just glad he's OK and didn't get hurt or end up in jail for going crazy on someone ." I lent him my stun gun.

Dec 9 diff. entry.

I just thought of the perfect gift for Travis...... I had thought about doing a painting of naps "but I'm lacking a teensy bit of skill/knowledge in the animal arena, although I've produced a couple of amazing pieces," one of a rabbit and a cheetah with cubs...

He'll love my idea. " I hope he's okay. I feel terrible about his car. I'm going to help him financially in any way I can. "

...You need to pray to God. I have faith. "It's wavered in the past few days, but I will not give up, I will endure. I will hope all things. I need to be more Christ like."

Epilogue journal snippets:

Dec 10. Today was an incredibly hard day. I feel like my life is unravelling. I just want to disappear.

Dec 11. I know I possess the power to change my life. I know it.

Dec 12. I'm regaining my faith, and a sense of power.

She had a stun gun. Do you think she may have used it on Travis on June 4th. It would make sense how she was able to overpower him so easily. With the decomposition in certain areas the marks from the stun gun wouldn't show up.

I snipped a lot away here .. um..

I posted something yesterday to these texts (thanks Hope4More for providing them though, it's the play by play we all know she was capable of... she's also threatened suicide so, crazed, she is.

I deleted my post though because I'm like... sh**, I'm getting pissed all over again! Ok, I'm not the only one, sometimes you have no choice but to drop what you're doing, contact police, contact them often, get someone's card, tell them you literally fear for your life. She's attempting to create an alibi through text/voice, feigning cluelessness. Tell the officers you suspect her, you're going to send a text right in front of them. Ask them at what point can you file restraining order? You can file one based on suspicion, you've made a request to be left alone.

Text:
You find them suspicious and have no more time to consider whether or not they may actually pose a danger, in the meantime you want ALL contact dropped. Any owed debt sent by post, you have had to inform others around you about your suspicion (aside from police), there's no other suspect, and you want all contact between yourself and anyone you're dating** immediately halted! You are not be within immediate distance to one another (if anything should happen, that person is going to be suspect #1 to not only the police at this point, but family/friends)! Prior to text, change all passwords, get new bankcards, cancel old ones, make new email accounts! State is will be there final text as you will be blocking their number and have changed accounts, if you should find they contact you again somehow, you will be obtaining a restraining order, a subject which you will be getting yourself further acquainted with, without second-guessing yourself any further, in the past perhaps you were feeling uneasy about turning them away due to generosity, however at this point, you no longer feel safe, then wish the evil incarnate well and advise in the future to not get endlessly tied up in someone else, goals must be obtained individually!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blunt, detailed, clarify kindness, contact with girlfriend, identify need of new boundary due to ongoing sense of dread.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below's a pretty good site for general information on how to handle restraining orders against stalkers, including cyberstalking. If she makes any moves to contact him at this point, there is a trail, reasonable fear. Does anyone else know how effective restraining orders really are?

http://www.womenslaw.org/simple.php?sitemap_id=90

I really wish someone had helped him with all this, I suppose he didn't want to be too imposing...? This is all very harsh on the body. I understand his sister was doing her best to advise him but he really needed to cut her off in some way I feel. The PPL network is basically an association to attorneys, is it not? The murderer is seriously brazen.

She's a predator. She preyed on him after assessing his suitability as a victim. She chose well.

Of course he "should" have taken steps to protect himself, most especially cutting off all contact with her, at least after she left Mesa.

See above. She toyed with him, played head games non-stop, undermined his confidence and sense of self-worth, helped destroy him financially, sabotaged his relationships.....

He was wide open vulnerable to her, kept perpetually off-balance by her, and shortly after she arrived in Mesa, was distracted by having to put out larger and larger fires she'd set that he didn't yet attribute to her.

I think he didn't genuinely FEAR her until entirely too late. She chose well.

She had a stun gun. Do you think she may have used it on Travis on June 4th. It would make sense how she was able to overpower him so easily. With the decomposition in certain areas the marks from the stun gun wouldn't show up.

All that was discussed a lot......IMO she never had a stun gun. She wrote what she did to distance herself from the slashings. Based on T's texts, he was barely in touch with her on the 8th or 9th, waits for hours to even reply to her sickening texts asking if he's OK after the stakeout. IMO the stun gun would have come up if it existed.

More darkly, I think she might have written about it because she was having fantasies about hurting Lisa.

Done. I'll keep you posted. I also got into Checkmate (with searches of her family members tossed in), but I balked at my privacy risk and the $1 charge.

:D. Thank you!!! Definitely let us know! :)

She mentions that TA doesn't like her driving, and IIRC from journals or texts, she mentions having been pulled over at least several times for speeding.

Also, she owed enough on car payments that it was about to be repossessed. Not sure what was going on that point with losing the CA house, but that might have involved owing money to courts?

Yeesh! Those journal entries. Talk about sickly sweet. They should be read aloud to the music used during Jimmy Fallon's thank-you notes.

Things she stole from Travis? The butcheress stole his dignity, and his life... I despise her!!!!

I'm fairly surprised the defense didn't subpoena Matt, in the retrial they were basically going for an insanity defense (albeit late) but if he was the one she always called when feeling the most 'out of sorts' (to put it mildly) and he was the one likely to have called her Mom saying she needs medical intervention, why in the world didn't they force him onto the stand? Did Nurmi know she was just given to exaggeration and only in rage at what she couldn't control, and not really "mentally ill" (as he so often stated during the retrial)? I'd love an answer to this from him.

Thanks for the texts and paraphrasing Hope, the more I know, the more I want to know. :)

Thanks for the texts and paraphrasing Hope, the more I know, the more I want to know. :)

Ah. A fellow masochist. :D. There's more.

About MM though. The DT couldn't call him. JM would have squashed him like a bug on perjuring himself, not to mention would have questioned him on some very pesky matters still unknown like receiving stolen goods and communications with the killer.

Footnote to tire slashings info.

I'd forgotten that the killer drove Travis to pick up his car after the first slashing, then followed him on the highway, saw him turn off at Lisa's exit, and called or texted him to tell him he got off on the wrong exit. Slashed his tires that night too, at Lisa's again.

Was he out of town? Or maybe that was the night he slept at Lisa's folks' house? She slashed his tires and then got into his bed? It sure doesn't sound like he's there with her: there'd be more saccharine ooze.

The month before, November, 2007, snippets from her journal.

11/3. I fell in love with Travis because he had so much potential ...I fell in love with the wonderful person he is and it's becoming...

"But you place a person too high on a pedestal and the greater will be the fall when they eventually let you down."

11/6. "Travis haughtily claimed that if he popped the question I'd say yes in a second. I'd like to set the record straight."

....."some major courting would have to preclude (sic) an acceptance to a marriage proposal.... But that's not to say I haven't once dreamed of it. But it is futile to continually mourn the dissolution of what had the potential to be one of the greatest things eternity has ever produced."

11/5. (Entries for 5th and 6th are out of order, or she gets dates wrong).

"I had such a HORRIFIC night with Travis two weeks ago." Says that her father called her saying he had a nightmare about her the same night, and that was not a coincidence.

"I really cracked that night . I'm glad it's over. " ......Now I'm dealing with the rippling effects of afterwards.

(Spying on Travis through back window night?)

11/12. Back from Vegas, picked up by Travis from airport and dropped off.

11/15. "believe, and you shall receive."

11/19. Wow. I was on such a spiritual high yesterday. Am extremely low right now. I don't know what happened. I got off the phone with Travis. he's worried about his grandmother.

"something is definitely off today. I hope it passes quickly because I hate this state of being. I want to escape it so badly."

There's no one I can talk to. Travis has his own share of problems and even if he didn't, "he's tired of being a shoulder to cry on for me. I have no one to talk to."

11/23. "I want see my family for Thanksgiving. It's my own fault. I am to blame for it all. I love them with all of my heart."

11/26. I remember today one of the saddest days of my life, the day I buried Missy. She shed so much. She doesn't shed anymore. I patted her body when she was dead, "and it gave up no fur, no excess. "

"Shedding is renewal and she was no longer going through that process. "

..Before she died she went up to my grandparents' porch and curled up. "It was almost as if she had done it for me."

The last entry before Dec. 4, first slashing of tires:

11/28. unemployed. staying busy. " I'm really amazed at all the scams on the internet. I've just been looking for a few other streams of income to set up. Nothing tangible yet but my search continues."

I'm excited to see what Travis bought me for Christmas. He's talked it up so much I feel a considerable amount of excitement anticipation. I used to wish he wasn't so amazing. Foolish. Thinking like that "stems from thoughts of jealousy and insecurity, a place in obvious need of love , light and PD."

(Is it possible she deluded herself into believing Travis was going to propose to her on Christmas? While in real life he was trying again with Lisa and began dating her again .....including Dec. on 4. BTW, he gave the killer a peacoat for Xmas, lol).

It's so clear she violently hates Travis, even at this stage. The rage in her tone is scary. It's also clear that he pays very little attention to her. And she never gets the message. E.g. He picks her up at the airport and drops her off? Slam bam, thank you ma'am? No invitation to dinner? He doesn't have time for her? There's never been any courting (note she says there would have to be some for her to accept a marriage proposal).

She killed her cat, too? Because it shed too much? And he went to a place clearly better since he now wasn't shedding any more?

JA's moods are very labile, as DeMarte stated, but some portion of the swings are from micro-attention to every second of her feelings, IMO. It's a lot self-absorption. Heck, we'd all be that labile if we got that obsessed with every twitch of our feeeeeeeeelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela