Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'd like to know is - what country in Europe does Nurmi think New Zealand is next to?? :waitasec:

:laughing:

Ummmmmm.......Thailand?

One of my favorite Juanisms from the trial was: "Objection: Geography!!!!" LMAO

What I'd like to know is - what country in Europe does Nurmi think New Zealand is next to?? :waitasec:

And please tell us about the continuing presence of the British Empire! Inquiring minds and all that.

Did I read somewhere that Nurmi's undergrad major was History? If so, WTF??? Guess he didn't read the textbooks. But, then again, judging from the semiliterate style of his <cough> book <cough>, I don't think he reads . . . anything, ever.

[Insert snooty emoticon here :wink:]

As much as Travis loved his grandmother and knew she was ill, do we really think he'd sneak Jodi in her home? I call BS on that.

Agreed. Sounds about as plausible as him tip-toeing into Jodi's room at Chris and Sky's for some (Elmer Fudd voice) vewy vewy quiet sex.

Ummmmmm.......Thailand?

One of my favorite Juanisms from the trial was: "Objection: Geography!!!!" LMAO

Code for: "Objection: Basic Knowledge!!!!"

(And that the objection was spoken by a man who, if what we know about his biography is correct, is the son of Mexican [illegal?] immigrants is true, Nurmi looks even more like an intellectually lazy schlub because certain of his privilege.)

From

https://behindthewordswithkim.wordpress.com/2015/06/17/behind-the-sandy-arias-interrogation/

"Image: The Average American Family... being interrogated by the police."

attachment.php

Attachments

• interrogation.jpg
    interrogation.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 319

I don't know but it's probably on Green-witch Mean Time. :D

I figured she moved back to Yreka in April TO set up her alibi... changed her diary entries, why leave Travis in Arizona by himself when she was stalking him, apparently sleeping on his couch (what the, you know I'm sorry but at some point, someone should have removed the doggy door), to keep an eye on any girlfriend activity no doubt, else why not just wake him up one night for a romp?

I never understood why she'd leave, aside from being broke... I heard she was prostituting at some point, I mean unless she couldn't get away with it in AZ... I don't see why else she'd move in with her grandparents, if anything she could scare away his dates.

Part of her reason for moving back to Cali was probably financial but I do not think it was her primary reason. Being broke never stopped her from doing what she wanted or being where she wanted to be whenever she was determined enough. Her main reason for pulling up stakes at that stage of her game was she had decided for sure by April (and probably earlier) to kill him. He had done her wrong too many times and no matter how much she threw herself at him sexually he was not coming around to her way of thinking...she had always hoped he would but finally had to admit to herself that it just wasn't happening. We all know without question that she cannot let another's transgression (perceived or otherwise) go, that she cannot allow anyone to get away with doing her wrong. By the time she decided to leave Arizona the soon-to-be-brutal-murderer was in a perpetual How dare he! state of mind.

If JA really wanted to stay in Arizona she could have gone to work and made an effort to finance a life there. But she never wanted to work that hard at things that really mattered, things that would have or could have really made a difference in her quality of life.

She began laying the groundwork long before she set out to do the deed, even well before she began the cover up process. Most important thing in her plan was to distance herself physically. That, IMO, is why she finally left Arizona.

BOMBSHELLS!!!!!

Trouble in Padgett-ise. "Allegedly" the man who claimed he was an attorney in California (MP) and he was helping the butcheress while in Estrella... robbed Donovan of all her medications and money and she is now hospitalized.

SW also had made a claim that he ripped her off on credit card theft when she helped him out with gas because he was stranded (IIRC), I can't recall the full details though.

Also on JM support page there is this alert:

There is someone on Twitter that has created a Go Fund me for Steven Alexander. This has been confirmed by Tanisha as fraudulent. They do not need donations she said he has health insurance. The family only asks that you keep them in your prayers.

LOL! If there was a post of the month award, yours would win the Blue Ribbon, Hez. :D

1b3f43c51c42a642ca167c4d439cf18f-wicked-witch-of-the-west.jpg

Margaret Hamilton will get Jodi for that gaffe. And her little DOG, tooooo!

I agree, and it makes her less likely as a suspect (in her mind) if she is 1,000 miles away - think gas cans/"I was never in Arizona"- yet she was the first one Mimi and others immediately fingered.
Yup. She had to be oblivious to the reality that she would be the most likely suspect to everyone who knew her track record.

She may have thought she was "safe" by being 1,000 miles away, but detectives have heard that song and dance before. Or headstand, as it were. :D

I love her stuff. Her first book was the best of any I've read about the trial. She writes so well, takes the time to edit, is factually accurate, and has a deliciously wicked sense of humor. :)

I haven't read v.2 but can get it for free on Kindle Unlimited. I'd be happy to check it out and give you a quick review if you want.

ETA..do you mean V. 2? That's been out since April? I know she was working on v. 3 (JM's cross) but just checked and don't see it available yet.

I did see her blog entries on the cross. That's what got me interested.... I'm guessing her books are just compilations of the blogs? Maybe I'll get the books if I have time...

And please tell us about the continuing presence of the British Empire! Inquiring minds and all that.

Did I read somewhere that Nurmi's undergrad major was History? If so, WTF??? Guess he didn't read the textbooks. But, then again, judging from the semiliterate style of his <cough> book <cough>, I don't think he reads . . . anything, ever.

[Insert snooty emoticon here :wink:]

I thought the British Empire thing was hilarious too... I don't think too many people in the courtroom realized he'd got out of one gaffe and into another. He's ummmmmm like 60 years behind (except for HongKong, IIRC)?

One doesn't get the idea that Nurmi cares to get his facts straight.

Jodi probably thinks "mean" refers to the witch with the green cape, hat, and matching boots.....

LOL! If there was a post of the month award, yours would win the Blue Ribbon, Hez. :D

1b3f43c51c42a642ca167c4d439cf18f-wicked-witch-of-the-west.jpg

Margaret Hamilton will get Jodi for that gaffe. And her little DOG, tooooo!
Jodi may have misunderstood Greenwich mean time, but she could write a book on mean green witch time.

I haven't revisited EF's interrogation tapes of Jodi lately, but did Jodi even react when he told her she'd been indicted for murder? IIRC, she so lacked reaction, that I thought she knew before then. Why else would she have been arrested?

I just re-watched them. JA basically makes a whiny, girly, "I was not there", therefore there is no way she could of killed him. She is just in disbelief. Very weird ... then Det. Blaney tries to get the motive out of her, and she just clams up.

I haven't revisited EF's interrogation tapes of Jodi lately, but did Jodi even react when he told her she'd been indicted for murder? IIRC, she so lacked reaction, that I thought she knew before then. Why else would she have been arrested?

As I recall, when EF told her "You can consider yourself under arrest, you are not free to go." She seemed unfazed, unworried, and had no direct reaction.

Her 'reaction' from that point on consisted of the demonstration of her own confidence in her innocence.

The confidence was real, but the innocence was not, but how?

Because she's a psychopath. She was truly untouched by what she had done, unchanged, unmoved, and unfazed. If she could convince Flores, and the world, that she was actually innocent, through whatever lie or story they would buy, she could get on with her life and leave this foolishness behind her.

From her point of view, she owed nothing for the crime, where's the benefit in such commerce? She had decided to do it, and to get away with it, that was the plan, and she wasn't expecting to hear a better one, from anyone, and she didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove