Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to be a pattern all through April and May. First everything's fine, then minutes later he's furious. Or he writes her an angry text and within hours it's all over and they're good friends again.

I find myself really struggling to understand what was going on in his head. Her, I understand to a certain extent. But although he seems to be forgiving her for whatever the latest drama is, it's always boiling under the surface -- with Travis at least. And maybe it was with her, too. She must have fantasized about "making him pay" for quite a while.

I hear you. It's making me literally dizzy trying to follow the bouncing ball. As I read, I alternate between yelling in my mind to Travis- RUN!! Don't reply to her. She's whacked and is dangerous, dude.

And the rest of the time I'm shaking my head, wondering why?? Why did you not see what was so incredibly in your face obvious? Really.

Aargh. He texts her 3rd week or so in April, early AM, to send him a "naughty" pic, she does, he asks her to send another after some minutes, she does.

Later that night, another fight.

Aargh. He texts her 3rd week or so in April, early AM, to send him a "naughty" pic, she does, he asks her to send another after some minutes, she does.

Later that night, another fight.

Do we know for sure that it's him and not her playing games again?

BK has the latest COA filing from JA - Response to State's Motion to File Document Under Seal. Basically saying they were sent only a copy of the State's Req. to seal the docs, but they didn't get a copy of the sealed documents themselves with no legal reason offered (me: the reason was given, it doesn't have to do with her appeal). Says per the rules, unless the COA has ruled for sealing, all parties are to be served. They are really, really wanting to know just what and who is being investigated...

ETA: There is actually another one, the Reply to State's Response to Motion to Enforce. They continue to say the Superior Ct lack authority to unseal. COA took over all of that once the notice of appeal was filed, and a couple times mention that they are the attorney of record - specifically says they are also licensed to practice in Superior Court and do not just represent her on Appeals only. They again say the docs need to be sealed and the AG needs to destroy any copies and pinky swear to not use any info he may have received from viewing the docs. Hmm, maybe JW filed her notice of withdrawal last week so that there would be no muddy waters on the "attorney of record" assertion?

BK has the latest COA filing from JA - Response to State's Motion to File Document Under Seal. Basically saying they were sent only a copy of the State's Req. to seal the docs, but they didn't get a copy of the sealed documents themselves with no legal reason offered (me: the reason was given, it doesn't have to do with her appeal). Says per the rules, unless the COA has ruled for sealing, all parties are to be served. They are really, really wanting to know just what and who is being investigated...

Me too!!!

April 23. Travis texts her in desperation. I've not read any other text by him to anyone about anything that sounds remotely like this.

He BEGS her - and uses that word- to return his journals if she has them. Two. Covering the entire time she was there. Tells her his journals are too huge a part of him and too central to what he wants left behind as a legacy to be OK with them disappearing.

He tells her- if you ever loved me at all you would not do this to me.

She texts back- after a LONG wait...gee, Travis. I searched my car for little remnants and things left there, but no luck! I am so sorry for your loss. Let me know if I can do anything!!!

A few hours later they are texting about what kind of camera he should buy. She thinks one he mentions and tells her he's considering is a good camera , but pricey at $300.

They discuss replacement warranties. She asks-- will it be covered if it falls on the floor and smashes?

He tells her the one he's looking at is actually $1,500. She says..I knew you were joking!

Same day he asks her if she has text he sent her 2 weeks earlier about a fitness stat.

She tells him no, that her phone automatically deletes older messages. She also says that when she looked for that text she came across "mean" texts he'd sent her, then adds, "don't worry, I deleted them."

((Anyone else see her laying the groundwork with all this)?

But the phone didn't delete the 2-years old message that was the sex tape?

Plus, any texts Travis had sent her she would have been all over when they came in, since she waited with bated breath for his every return text. BS that she's just now noticing them.

She sent the "mean" texts to herself.

Same day he asks her if she has text he sent her 2 weeks earlier about a fitness stat.

She tells him no, that her phone automatically deletes older messages. She also says that when she looked for that text she came across "mean" texts he'd sent her, then adds, "don't worry, I deleted them."

((Anyone else see her laying the groundwork with all this)?

Sure the hell do Hope. I have always believed that the level of her premeditation, as well as setting up her defense, to murder Travis was off the charts (IMO beginning at least in Dec 2007 but probably earlier). And because, as many of us knew long ago, that her reputation was absolutely EVERYTHING to her, she coldly and savagely tried to destroy his reputation every chance she got.

So she wanted him to use MySpace instead of the phone to demonstrate pubically how hot she was??? Don't know how MySpace works, only Facebook, but I'd never post something like that, I'd put in in a private message. She wanted more ammunition on him.

I don't think she necessarily wanted him to say how hot she was. I think she wanted him to say something revealing because she hadn't figured out exactly how to retain text messages so she could cut and paste them.

I'm thinking she also wanted the world to assume they were a couple. Mimi and Deanna especially would have been a target for this approach, not to mention Travis' work colleagues.

Is this the computer guy that Nurmi used that could not be filmed on the stand?

[video]http://money.cnn.com/2015/11/20/technology/isis-ghost-security-group/index.html[/video]

I think all that hush hush was fake. How could anyone verify it? If he had shown his face, his someone at his supposed company would have identified him as being an imposter. I wonder if he's one of the people under investigation? Posing as a US-paid covert operative would mean big trouble.

I hear you. It's making me literally dizzy trying to follow the bouncing ball. As I read, I alternate between yelling in my mind to Travis- RUN!! Don't reply to her. She's whacked and is dangerous, dude.

And the rest of the time I'm shaking my head, wondering why?? Why did you not see what was so incredibly in your face obvious? Really.

I know, right? It's all there right in front of him, part of him knows it, so why doesn't he really see what she is? I keep wanting to yell at him "Stop forgiving her! It's useless! Take her number off your phone, take her name off your email list, don't call, don't text, don't email. She's toxic, and not just to you."

April 23. Travis texts her in desperation. I've not read any other text by him to anyone about anything that sounds remotely like this.

He BEGS her - and uses that word- to return his journals if she has them. Two. Covering the entire time she was there. Tells her his journals are too huge a part of him and too central to what he wants left behind as a legacy to be OK with them disappearing.

She texts back- after a LONG wait...gee, Travis. I searched my car for little remnants and things left there, but no luck! I am so sorry for your loss. Let me know if I can do anything!!!

A few hours later they are texting about what kind of camera he should buy. She thinks one he mentions and tells her he's considering is a good camera , but pricey at $300.

They discuss replacement warranties. She asks-- will it be covered if it falls on the floor and smashes?

He tells her the one he's looking at is actually $1,500. She says..I knew you were joking!

That's the day he apparently bought his camera, April 23, from his last speech.
[video=youtube;DDiJA09iK7Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDiJA09iK7Q[/video] at 28:55

She tells Det. Flores that she crossed Az. twice. Once going over the dam on 93, and the second time crossing from Neveda at the upper right corner and back into Az., and into Utah on 15.

I think her story was total BS. She's unlikely to have gone over the dam for the reasons I cite. I think she went on 95. EF was incredulous, perhaps because LE had already checked traffic over the dam.

In that same exchange, she asks about a warranty that covers "submersion" and I lol when he replied "already covered".

So yeah, she was definitely laying the groundwork - especially considering how the camera wound up in the washer machine - with bleach no less@

April 28.

She texts him around 10:30pm. Says they got off the phone an hour ago and she can't get to sleep because she has a lump in her throat.

She hurts to know he's lonely, its made her realize she is too, but that she was lonelier being there in AZ, so near him, but he so far out of her "grasp."

She says I wish I could help you, be there for you.

After her long gush T just says- I'll be fine. She texts back- OK. Have a good day.

In that same exchange, she asks about a warranty that covers "submersion" and I lol when he replied "already covered".

So yeah, she was definitely laying the groundwork - especially considering how the camera wound up in the washer machine - with bleach no less@
!
Well, it certainly shows how aware she was of what might destroy a camera!

3:49 AM, April 14. Killer texts Travis- I just got a call from a restricted number. Answered out of curiousity. Caller didn't say anything. I wondered who was bored and didnt have a life enough to call like that at 3:45 in the AM. It was creepy, but mostly pathetic."
No reply from T.

Later she texts him-- LOL. Grand ma is making pancakes for dinner. He asks her about work for him first then says... good for grandma

Jodi invented the 3:49 phone call. She either wanted an excuse to text TA, she was checking up on him and Mimi, or she was setting up her later claim that he couldn't leave her alone and was always guilting her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV