Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the beginning of the call, you can hear the caveat (to both parties) that the call is being recorded (by AZ Dept. of Corrections).

As odious as it is, I think the guilty party here is RadarOnline, not JA or "Lefty." Somehow (FOIA?), they got hold of that recording and disseminated it. They knew the internet would eat it up...

I wonder. I agree Radar put it out there for the clicks and $$$, but I don't imagine they obtained the tape on their own legitimately. FOIA requests take forever and two days, and I'm not sure why Radar would have bothered. I'm sure plenty of folks have notified the killer's keepers about the tape. Infractions are public record, so we'll hear if she has a few of those cable TV channels taken away. ;)

I wonder. I agree Radar put it out there for the clicks and $$$, but I don't imagine they obtained the tape on their own legitimately. FOIA requests take forever and two days, and I'm not sure why Radar would have bothered. I'm sure plenty of folks have notified the killer's keepers about the tape. Infractions are public record, so we'll hear if she has a few of those cable TV channels taken away. ;)

I certainly wouldn't put it past "Lefty." He is obviously gaming this thing to put some dollars in his pocket. He's as much of a hypocrite as JA, if not more so. PTSD and domestic violence? Like he really cares. His misogynistic posts on SM sites prove that beyond a doubt.

I'm just saying that all parties knew that the phone call was being recorded. How RadarOnline got its hands on the recording is an open question at this point.

ETA: TA support sites have flooded the Perryville warden with emails and phone calls about this. Regardless of how the tape was leaked, I DO hope it results in JA having some privileges revoked. Just hearing her haughty laugh was revolting. :/

Is he completely nuts? He is taking the butcheress down with him. Say buh bye!!! :floorlaugh:

12548992_497166687155015_5041868982847416539_n.jpg

I certainly wouldn't put it past "Lefty." He is obviously gaming this thing to put some dollars in his pocket. He's as much of a hypocrite as JA, if not more so. PTSD and domestic violence? Like he really cares. His misogynistic posts on SM sites prove that beyond a doubt.

I'm just saying that all parties knew that the phone call was being recorded. How RadarOnline got its hands on the recording is an open question at this point.

Yep. Haters are gonna hate and users are gonna use. Lefty is in it for himself. How frustrated she must be, having to rely on such an imperfect vessel to gather up just a little bit of that attention she depends upon for survival. First Nurmi's book, and JM's around the corner, and all she has to fight back with is an unknown self-serving misogynist rapper who wants to talk to her about what she had for breakfast. LMAO.

PV is getting bombarded with calls and emails I guess.... KW may be in deep crap, and for sure the butcheress will be.... that perfect record of no infractions is TOAST!!!

Just an example of the outrage towards the beast 281129.

"I just phoned Perryville to complain about the telephone interviews. They said they are receiving many calls and it is being turned over to investigator's. The Phone number is 1-623-853-0304. A machine will ask which department and provide number's, choose number 1, another automated question will be asked, choose number 1 again and you will speak to prison staff."

Seedy place they say, LOL. Is this where she allegedly had tuna tartare?.... what a LIAR!

Located above the Red Room is the historic Santa Cruz Hotel. UMM, alrighty then!!!

https://localwiki.org/santacruz/The_Red_Room

I am a Santa Cruz native and still live here (I went to college in nearby Monterey). I've been to the Red Room. There's a funky bar downstairs called The Red Room and The Red restaurant and bar upstairs. There also is a restaurant just a couple of miles from my home that has been here for decades called Margaritaville. I'm sure that's where she got the name.

I get shivers knowing she came through here on her trip to murder Travis...

One more thing about the RadarOnline "exclusive."

To quote: "Jodi Arias is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole in a federal prison. But for the first time since she was sentenced, she’s speaking out in a bombshell audio conversation obtained by RadarOnline.com."

We all know that she's not in a federal prison, so everything after statement is questionable...

Journalism these days is more of a gray area than the black-and-white reporting we used to take for granted...

I see the attachment now, and your question. Sorry...no help here. My rabbit hole of choice in this case, as always, is the psychological aspects, not the physical evidence.

Geevee? (Master of both). :)

LOL Hope, you are the Psychology and Context Queen, I bow to your talents. :)

I have wondered that myself Val, and not only are all of the timestamps as if all pics were taken right side up, but some are center justified and some are *left justified, does EnCase just randomly decide where to put timestamps? Does Melendez control where they show up? And why has Melendez' report never been released?? It's not sealed (to the best of my knowledge) so where the frick is it?

ETA: Should have multi-quoted so Val's post was also contained herein. :eek:

*And strike 'left' justified, I meant right.

One more thing about the RadarOnline "exclusive."

To quote: "Jodi Arias is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole in a federal prison. But for the first time since she was sentenced, she’s speaking out in a bombshell audio conversation obtained by RadarOnline.com."

We all know that she's not in a federal prison, so everything after statement is questionable...

Journalism these days is more of a gray area than the black-and-white reporting we used to take for granted...

Hahaha Had she been tried in a Federal court, Radar and the like would have had so much less to prattle about, no cameras allowed in those courtrooms. Who writes this stuff...fact check much or just whatever whim strikes yer fancy, Radar?

NG is covering her right now. Interviewing the guy that made the video.

I am a Santa Cruz native and still live here (I went to college in nearby Monterey). I've been to the Red Room. There's a funky bar downstairs called The Red Room and The Red restaurant and bar upstairs. There also is a restaurant just a couple of miles from my home that has been here for decades called Margaritaville. I'm sure that's where she got the name.

Wow, that's close to home as they say. Too close for comfort, etc. So what was the seedy place they spoke of?... the downstairs?

I am laughing listening to this recorded phone call. He is playing her big time. I laughed at his talking about setting up a 501C3. He has no clue what is involved in getting that accomplished. Some rappers jump gates and leave their demos by the front door of some big time producer, hoping to get attention. This dude has decided to parlay this tragedy into a means of self promotion. If it wasn't so ludicrous, it would be....

is there a karaoke bar within a few blocks walking distance of the Red Room? That's where she said they went after tuna tartare at the Red Room.

Whose playing who here, with these two? lol

Dave Hall said something on NG this eve, not verbatim...along the lines of this guy, Lefty can't get by on his own merits, so he's going to use JA to profit.

I agree. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member